Naruto 596 Predictions/Spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 07-25-2012, 07:09 AM   #1
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough
Naruto 596 Predictions/Spoilers

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c595/

Let the insanity begin.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-25-2012, 07:13 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 596 Predictions/Spoilers

Tobi beats up on Kakashi and Guy some more. He bitch slaps Naruto into a coma. Summons a huge gigapet and somehow Naruto comes in eating exlax and shits on him. Tobi reveals another crack.

Serious prediction coming soon lol. SORRY lol
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 08:17 AM   #3
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

"Son Surpasses Father"

Naruto with a determined look.

"Uncle Bee both Sensei, stay back. I'm doing this alone!"

Bee, "hey mister bad ass remember what Itachi said to that ass?!"

Naruto in base mode, " this isn't the same. My Dad beat this guy and kurama! If I can't do it them what good am I?!"

Kakashi, " Minato Sensei was on a different level, the Yellow Flash was a genius!"

Naruto, " hey no one! Its just you and me! Im not as fast as my Dad or a genius, but I am gonna surpass all the Hokages *which includes him!"

Tobi, " then come boy, i should have killed you when I held you as a baby!"

Naruto making and signs, "first! Summoning jutsu!"

Smoke occurs then we see Naruto wearing his Sage cloak, " we Kage to look cooler with our coats!"

He charges tobi, they are moving towards each other.

Gai, " Kakashi, he would never forgive you if you jumped in, let him reach his dreams."

Kakashi, " what if he can't?"

Gai, " when has he ever lied bout what he is goin to do? Besides, when he got here you thought he was the 4th, didn't you?"

Kakashi says nothing.

Naruto, " he was the master of Flying Thunder God and creator of the Rasengan. Me? I am the*
Master of a great jutsu that has always fit my fighting style."

As they get closer he holds up his signature sign.

Tobi, { that useless shadow clone jutsu. He will not surpass Minato today.}" too late for your worthless clones."

Tobi is slightly touching naruto.{gotcha!}

Naruto takes his hands down, "not that easy!"

Suddenly Tobi is struck by a powerful uppercut from a Sage clone rising from the ground.*

At the same instance, his finger tips are still touching Naruto, an attack from above. Two shadow clones appeared at the same time with...

Clone, " Rasenshuriken!!"

Tobi is devastated,"ahhhh!"

Kakashi, " this is familiar, what he lacks in speed he made up for with his clones!"

Tobi is inside of a crater created from the impact.*
{dammit}

Naruto, "five minutes."*

Everyone is confused.

Naruto looks at Tobi as he slowly gets up, " i am willing to bet you have a five minute limit on that ghost jutsu of yours!"

Tobi, { how the hell did he figure tgat out?!}

Naruto, " i learn by doing, fighting you all this time, you only stay ghost for a short time. If you could stay that way then you would have this whole time."

Kakashi, " not a genius my kunai, go on Naruto."

Naruto, " you fight like your in a hurry. Well i figure if your stuck fighting for more than five minutes, your defenseless."

Tobi, "doesn't matter only one person has managed to attack me constantly for five minutes, she still folded like her paper jutsu!"

Naruto, {Konan.} " let's go!"

Suddenly the ground Tobi is standing on rises into the air.*

Tobi, "?!"

It is two sage clones jumping up lifting it. Naruto jumps up and the clones toss it.

Naruto. "multi shadow clone jutsu!"

There are hundreds of clones around on the ground and in the *air with them.

Gai, "he took the option of him going into the ground!"

Naruto clones are dashing for him and swinging through. Tobi is leaning backwards about to fall when he solidifies to gain footing.

Naruto, "four and half more minutes, hang on!"

next: "the Shadow clone Sage prevails!"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-25-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (07-27-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-25-2012), KiddJutsu (07-25-2012), Narut0360 (07-25-2012), Pritha (07-25-2012), royalmage (07-26-2012), Vishnu (07-25-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 08:44 AM   #4
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

1.They fight some more and Tobi's mask cracks a little more.Kakashi reveals what hes learned about Tobi.

OR

2.Switch to Madara vs. Kages, Madara kills Tsunade or/and Tsuchikage.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 01:51 PM   #5
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Another Jericho Prediction

"The Shadow Clone Sage Prevails!"

Naruto swarms his clones constantly at Tobi. The clones on the ground are giving support by. Tossing up rocks for footing to jump from, they manage to toss many exploding kunai to destroy the platform Tobi was standing on.

"hey, one more thing i noticed. Ur mask is cracking. Lets just go ahead and break it off completely!"

Tobi, {he is not letting up.}

Kurama, { okay now you can use my chakra to increase your speed!}

Naruto, "no thanks, I got this."
He flashes back to the fight Kushina told him about with Minato and Tobi.

Kakashi, " lets concentrate on the gedo!"

They all attack the statue in various ways.*

Tobi, "dammit! Stay away!"

He tosses his fan in that direction.

A group of clones notice and counter.

Naruto claps his hands, " summoning jutsu!" suddenly more Narutos appear holding bug ball rasengans about to make contact with Gedo Mazou.

A flash back of Naruto vs Pein, where poppa toad summoned clones to the field.

A huge explosion occurs the statue is showing damage.

Gai, " the power of youth!"

Tobi is still evading all the attacks, {no. It's...}

Naruto , "time is almost up!"
{30 secs, i have to do that jutsu now or i will never know if i can!}

*Tobi starts swinging his war fan in desperation to clear out the clones.
"Just several more."

Naruto thinks about his Dad and Raikage, " I'm not as fast as my Dad..."

A huge roar occurs from the statue kicks up rocks and pushes Naruto and the others yards away.

Tobi, "no your no..."

Suddenly,Cathoom!!!!

Naruto hits Tobi dead on in the center of his mask with a rasengan.
"Im faster!"

Tobi is sent back crashing into the ground creating a huge hole and boom.

We see everyone is back with a Naruto clone beside them, even bee in human form.

Tobi ," how?! How?! That wasn't Flying Thunder God!"

Naruto, "no its my own jutsu. Flyin Shadow Clone technique."

Kakashi, "interesting, after this your gonna have to teach it to me, Shadow Clone Sage."

Naruto, " cool!"

Tobi, "damn you Naruto, i will have to use other tactics!"

Suddenly we see a Naruto clone appear with Tobi's war fan in hand beside Naruto.

Tobi looks to his side and sees an unattached chain.

Naruto, " no more tricks."

As we look at Tobi his mask falls off.*

Gai looking surprised, "you?!"

Next: "the Memory of a Turtle"

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 07-25-2012 at 08:55 PM.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (07-26-2012), Bazooka_Joe (07-26-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (07-27-2012), jekyl_hyde (07-25-2012), KiddJutsu (07-25-2012), Narut0360 (07-25-2012), Pritha (07-25-2012), royalmage (07-26-2012)
Old 07-25-2012, 02:05 PM   #6
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Jericho, you striking on them man. This are strong back to back drops man.
Welcome back to the party.
jericho Uzimaki (07-25-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 06:58 AM   #7
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

596 - Battle of enemies strategy
The scene shows Tobi and Naruto, Gai and Kakashi are glaring at each other with serious intent to kill.
Tobi: I am impressed that you could scratch my mask.
Gai: Shit, his space time ninjutsu is annoying
Kakashi: that right, he could fight with us thanks to his jutsu
Naruto: It is true, however his speed is impressive as well.
Killer Bee: this man is ghost, we can't loose
Kakashi thinking: we need strategy to overcome his hax abillity. What should we do...
Gai: Kakashi what we should do?!
Naruto thinking: Hmm...
Kurama: Eight tails, we can't attack masked guy directly. We have to change our target, we have to attack gedo mazou statue, but we have to watch masked man all time. I will tell this strategy to Naruto, you tell Killer bee.
Gyuuki: All right, Listen everyone our strategy is<telling strategy>, understood?!
Naruto: great strategy. However Gedo Mazou is very durable, so we have to stop Tobi. Kurama, Can I synchronize with you again?!
Kurama: Yes, but not in with your current chakra, you have to recharge chakra first. What do you plan to do?!
Naruto: Alright, I have idea. I have to be very fast, I learned it from my mother memory about my father fight with masked man at my birthday.
Kurama: Ok, nice strategy Naruto.
Naruto: Everyone, listen, I need you to guard me while I am going into sage mode to restore my chakra.
Killer bee: that good.
Kakashi, Gai: Let's do it!
Kakashi thinking: impressive strategy. Naruto improved much, maybe he is ready for Hokage seat
Tobi thinking: They are dangerous as team, and they are still holding back. However I have strategy to win.
The scene shows Naruto, who is sitting down and begin meditate to restore chakra. Killer bee in hachibi form protect Naruto. Kakashi protect Naruto too, while Gai is runing at Gedo Mazo. Tobi notice Guy, who is charging at Gedo Mazou. Tobi use sunshin to appear before Maito gai, stopping his movement. Guy is attacking Tobi with Nunchaku, Tobi block nunchaku with war fan and attack Guy, who portect himself with Nunchaku. Tobi begin to overpower Guy with his war fan, crushing nunchaku. Gai jumps back and ruch at Taijutsu fight. Tobi become intagible so Gai fly through Tobi, Tobi turns around to Gai.
Gai: You are quite good at Taijutsu, however you aren't good enough for me.
Tobi: so this is challenge. OK, I will provide you my superiority over yours.
The scene shows Tobi, who is doing handseal at concentrate chakra. Effect of hardening skin is heard. Tobi is runing at Gai, he is trying to punch gai in face, but he stop his hand and is trying to kick Tobi in mask. He block it with hand, They are exchanging punches and kicks with no result. Gai open inner celestial gates, then he attack Tobi but Tobi can keep up with him. Gai is opening more and more gates. When Gai fight with five gates opened Tobi barerly dodge and keep up in taijutsu.
Gai: Inner Celestial gates: 6 gate!
Tobi:?!
The scene shows Tobi getting punch from Gai. Thanks to sharingan Tobi dodge second punch and once kick in last second and jump back and take defence stance. Gai is runing at Tobi, Tobi become intangible in last second, Gai fly through Tobi.
Gai: It looks like. You are weaker than me in hand to hand combat.
Tobi: It seems, I will try again
Gai: Bring it on!
The scene shows Tobi, who is trying to punch Gai, Gai block his punch with his left hand and smile at him. Looking at Tobi mask for few seconds.
Tobi: Now! Sharingan: Genjutsu!
Gai: ?!
The scene shows Tobi, who is using sharingan genjutsu on Gai. Gai fall on ground, Kakashi notice Maito Gai, while Gai is falling in ground. Kakashi and Killer bee are protecting Naruto, while Tobi disappear and appear before Kakashi and Killer Bee.
Kakashi Thinking: No way, Gai was caught in Genjutsu. I need to release him fast.
Kakashi: Damn you Tobi, You will not get Naruto...
Killer Bee: That man is right, you will soon cry
Tobi: We will see.
The scene shows Tobi, who avoid Hachibi tentacles and is runing at Kakashi. Kakashi use Raikiri, but he fall on knee.
Kakashi Thinking: Damn, this raikiri is my last jutsu, I am at my limit...
Tobi: you get weaker and weaker Kakashi
Kakashi: I will stop you!
The scene changes to secret meeting place of Uchiha, Naka Shrine. Orochimaru, Sasuke, Jyuugo and Suigetsu are there. They are feeling enormous power comming from outside.
Orochimaru thinking: ?!, Impossible this chakra, it must be bijuu. Could he ressurect this monster?!
Sasuke:?!
Suigetsu:?!
Jyuugo:?!
Orochimaru: This is bad, Sasuke read tablet and tell me everything what is written on it. While you are reading I am doing Edo Tensei ritual to ressurect your parents.
Sasuke: I agree.
Orochimaru thinking: I hope, there is way to avoid infinite Tsyukomii
The scene changes to Tobi vs Naruto battlefield.
The scene shows Tobi, who become intangible, Kakashi is runing through Tobi. Tobi turns around and is about to absorb Kakashi but become intangible again to avoid Hachibi tentacles. Kakashi fall on ground, Tobi become tangible.
Kakashi thinking: Damn, I used all my chakra...
Kakashi: Damn, you...
Tobi: Impressive, you increased your chakra level since last our meeting, Kakashi.
Killer Bee: Damn, He is strong...
Gyuuki: You have to use Bijuu bomb fast to turn his attention to Statue. We have to give Naruto more time.
Killer Bee: Yes I know.
Tobi:?!
The scene shows Hachibi charging bijuu bomb, Tobi notice it , disappear and appear before Statue. Hachibi fire Bijuu bomb at Statue, Tobi stretch his both arms forward and use.
Tobi: Pretta path: Absorbtion!
The scene shows Tobi, who is creating visible barrier, Tobi Rinnegan glows, while Bijuu bomb collide with barrier, it begin to decrese. Bijuu bomb get smaller and smaller and finally disappear. Tobi is smilling at Killer Bee while Killer Bee is spechless and hachibi is suprised.
Tobi: It was great gift from you. Your chakra help to fight longer.
Killer bee: Damn you... to Hachibi: what will we do?!
Hachibi: Cursed Rinnengan, I hope he doesn't discover Rinngan full potential. My chakra, which left me is will be only enough for 2 bijuu bomb.
Killer bee: Rinnengan full potential,you mean what Nagato guy could.
Hachibi: No, He used Rinnegan well, but he didn't discover full power. True Rinnegan power is ability to....
The scene changes to Madara vs 5 kages battlefield. Onooki, A and Tsunade are dead, while Mei and Gaara are barerly conscious. Madara is standing on rock, while Mei and Gaara are lying few meters away on ground. Sky is dark, powerfull storms and eartquake begin to occur. It is raining and ligtinigs appear on sky.
Madara: create or use any jutsu user imagine or want
Gaara, Mei:?!
Madara: Now I will go to meet him..., time to capture Kyuubi. It looks like Ressurection on ten tails is in process.
Gaara, Mei: Ressurection of Jyuubi?!
Madara: Right
Gaara: But, Infinite Tsyuukomii , how can you live in this world, while being controlled?!
Madara: Don't worry I won;t be. At first we are allies, at second full developed Rinnengan protect user from all form of genjutsu
Gaara, Mei: Impossible
Madara: That right, I let you survive to expierience your weakness. Survive with knowledge that you couldn't stop me. Now goodbye...
The scene shows Madara, who disappear from battlefield.
The scene changes to Naraka Shrine, Sasuke finish reading tablet.
Orochimaru: so it is as I thought. Rinnegan protect user from Infinite Tsyukomii. So it was how Sage of six paths fight with Jyuubi.
Sasuke: So EMS is not finall eye power.
Orochimaru: No, but don't worry we know all ingredients and methods how someone can awake these eyes.
Orochimaru thinking: Sasuke-kun your body, inside your body is my future.
The scene shows Orochimaru, who clap his hands and shouts Edo Tensei. Two conffins are comming from ground, they open and reveal Uchiha Fugaku and Uchiha Mikoto.
The scene changes to Tobi vs Naruto battlefield.
The last scene shows zoom on Tobi.
Avoid battles and used others for his dirty work
Now fight with all his might against the strongest shinobi.
What occular power and other power this man is hidding?!

597 - Killer Bee fight with mysterious masked man

Please write comments about this prediction. I know I rushed it, however I wrote it at my best. In shortcut: Tobi stop Gai thanks to genjutsu, Kakashi run out of chakra, common he used many jutsu it is times for him to rest. Killer bee try to destroy Statue. Madara killed 3 kages of 5, he let Kazekage and Mizukage live to expierence terror and weakness. Orochimaru discover what is happining. Sasuke get Rinnengan and talk with parents, who are revived by Edo Tensei. Orochimaru discover way to avoid infinite Tsyuukomi. Madara left battlefield and go to Naruto vs Tobi battlefield.

I hope you enjoyed reading this prediction. If you want me to improve something write me in comments and describle what do you think should happen.

For any grammar or spelling mistakes I am sorry, but I had little time;/

Last edited by Rikudounaruto; 07-26-2012 at 07:03 AM.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 07:13 AM   #8
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Even though it is a fan prediction. You only mentioned Gaara and Mei. Is this a mixture of your previous predictions and the manga itself

Edit:assuming you killed of other 3 kages
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Rikudounaruto (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 07:58 AM   #9
Rikudounaruto
Genin

Rikudounaruto is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Even though it is a fan prediction. You only mentioned Gaara and Mei. Is this a mixture of your previous predictions and the manga itself

Edit:assuming you killed of other 3 kages
Hello, you are right, I don't want to waste screen time on 5 kages. They should be dead long time ago, at least one kage- Onooki. I left only younger generation kages: Gaara and Mei. If you want to watch as Raikage, Tsuchikage and Hokage was killer I welcome you to read my prediction there: http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=199296

There is fragment of my 596 prediction in section 595 predictions/spoilers
The scene changes to Madara Uchiha vs 5 Kages
Madara: So what you choose?!
Onooki: Nothing , we can't loose
A: I am Supreme Leader of Allied Shinobi Forces, it is my duty to stop you
Tsunade: You are too powerfull for us, but until we are alive, hope exist
Mei: I am young Kage, but I know what have to be done
Gaara: We will never give up
Madara: pathetic, you are weak and boring with your speeches. I am not interested in killing you, however you don't let me go. I am forced to kill you.
The scene shows Madara who stretch his one arm in Onooki direction
Madara: Bansho Tenin!
Onooki:?!, NO!
Rest Kages: NO!
The scene shows Onooki, who is pulled to Madara, while that Madara activate Sussano then catch Onooki throat and pierce Onooki in heart with Sussano chakra sword.
Madara: You was the strongest and talked to much, now rest in peace.
Rest Kages: NO!
Madara: One down, four to go
The scene shows Gaara, A, Tsunade and Mei running at Madara, Madara notice them and throw Onooki at them and point his hand at them direction.
Madara: Shinra Tensei!
Kages:Shit!
The scene shows Onooki send flying and hit rest kages, while they try to stand up they are hit by powefull push which send them flying again, they hit rocks. Cloud of Dust is created from impact, cloud disappear and kages are standing again with furious and crying faces. Madara appear beetween them and activate Sussano catching all Kages besides Raikage, who avoid thanks to great speed.
Madara: oh, what a waste, one worm escape
Raikage: How you dare, you will pay me for that
Gaara, Tsunade, Mei: help us?!
The scene shows all Kages hold by Sussano arms. All kages trying to release themself. Gaara and Mei don't have enough chakra, while Tsunade almost break Sussano arm squeeze, but Madara notice this and use Human path pulling Tsunade soul out.
Tsunade: NO!
Madara: Second down, three to go!
Gaara, Mei: NO!!
A: Prepae to die!
The scene shows A who is running at great speed at Madara, but he notice this and throw Tsunade lifless body at him, forcing him to stop and catch her. While doing it, Madara changes Rinnengan to EMS and use.
Madara: Tsyuukomi!
A: Shit!
The scene shows Raikage with Tsunade body in his arms, who is paralyzed by genjutsu. Madara use Sussano, stretch one of it arms and pierce Raikage in heart.
Madara turns to Gaara and Mei: Third down, two to go
Madara: Now, it is your turns.
The scene shows Madara who is about to choke two Kages with sussano hands, but suddenly he sense something.
Rikudounaruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2012, 04:37 PM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

NARUTO 596: "Naruto's Identity".

(SCENE STARTS OFF NARUTO GLOATING AT THE CRACK HE LEFT TOBI'S MASK WHILE TOBI BEING TO BECOME IMPATIENT)

Naruto: "Ha I told you, I will smash that mask and show the world who you really are freak".

Gai :"Yea!!! Youth explodes to reveal the face of a madman... Yea!!!"

Naruto: "Yea Gai sensei...."

Kakashi: "WTF are they Yea-ing about... the fool should have continued to attack after landing a punch on tobi... then again, naruto wasn;t always the brightest ninja... the number one knuckle head ninja strike again".

Tobi: "Gloat while you ca, but I have no time to play games with the likes of you people... I will defeat you, become the juubi's jink then enslave the your entire world... everything you love and hate will become one with me as a single Identity... so hurry up and gloat.. because your next move will be your last!".

*Tobi puts off a powerful, dark feeling that freezes naruto, gai and kakashi...*

Naruto: "What, what is this feeling... it feels like, like pure darkness... What is he, evil incarnate...".

Naruto: "It doesn't matter what you are tobi... because its time you realize who I really am... for the sake of this world and the ones I will protect... Its time I revealed my identity".

Kakashi: "Naruto, Whatever you are up to, I hope you can do it alone because I am spent... I used the last of my chakra to try and stop the GEod mazo. However, I didn't apply enough chakra to kamui, which made it too weak which made the juubi unaffected by my attack...".

Gai: "I may need to use the eighth gate of midnight dragon... it will take some time though to gahtter the chakra and release the gate after using the other gates for so long... good luck naruto, I will be ready to assist you soon...".

*Naruto (with a serious look) creates a small bijuudama...*

Tobi: "This again... you are showing me your identity Uzumaki Naruto... the identity of a true fool. Now come... and fail once again".

*naruto charges tobi with high speed*

Naruto: "This is the power of speed I inherited after battling grandpa Raikage with the bijuudama I inherited from uncle bee".

(naruto has a flashback of the shushin he used to dodge raikages super punch... and the training he did with Bee to learn the bijuudama....)

*Naruto attacks tobi slipping right through him, then creates two kage bushins*

Naruto: "This is the technique I inherited from the first Hokage after stealing his scroll". (naruto has a flashback of his learning the kage bushin jutsu and using it to protect Iruka)

*naruto's first clone creates a futton-rasenshurikan, throwing it at tobi as the second clone directly attacks from behind the FRS... but the wind rasenag slips though tobi as he grabs the scond clone by the throat, choking the life out of it*

Naruto: "This is the attack I inherited from sasuke as his teamate in out battle with zabuza". (naruto has a flashback of him hendging into sasukes huge shurikan, being thrown then unhendging to attack zabuza from behind)

*naruto's FRS unhendges into another naruto clone, attacking tobi with a FRS of his own... however, tobi is able to react in time, absorbing the attack while killing the clone he has by the neck*

Kakashi watching with his SG: "WOW, naruto, that is amazing... tobi will not avoid this attack".

Naruto: "Thats not all freak... let me show you the rest of my identity...".

*Naruto attacks head on with a punch to tobi, but is caught by his throat as well... Tobi puts his hand over narutos jink seal*

Tobi: "This is who you are, ahaha... such a fool to try the same attack again... let me reward your identity by taking it away forver... then using the power of the juubi to take away all your loved ones identities as well".

Naruto smiles: "Huh...".

*Suddenly as tobi begins to draw out narutos soul... the rubble of rocks and debris surrounding them transforms to reveal a ton of naruto bushins*

Naruto while holding on to his soul: "you are using the same attack nagato did, in order to draw out my soul then revive me with the other pains ability... so I used the same attack I did against pain...". (naruto has a flashback of his attack on pain as well as his struggle with Edo nagato to pull out his soul)

*Naruto's bushins swarm tobi, all attacking with rasengan sized bijuudama's... tobi counters with a shineri tensai that blows them all back, halting their attacks... However, the bushins immediately extend their chakra arms continuing the attack on tobi... as all the bijuudama's hit tobi, he tries to absorb them all at once... But, tobi cannot absorb so much chakra attacks from all sides fast enough...*

Naruto: "This is the attack I learned while fighting Muu, the second tsuchikage..." (a flashback of naruto's extending chakra arm rasengan)
And another I learned... I learned from my battle with the 3rd Raikage... That when the Bijuudama is not balanced it can create a hell of an explosion.... haha..." (naruto has a flashback of his bijudama exploding sending him flying)

*naruto creates a bijuudama of his own and attacks tobi to add to the other bijuudama's...*

Naruto: "And If one bijuudama can create the explosion that kicked my ass... just imagine what all these bijuudama's, you have not been able to absorb, can really do...".

*tobi tries desperately to absorb more of the bijuudama's, but to no avail... just as tobi tries to change tactics and become intangible... all the bijuudama's unbalance then explode at once, creating a huge blast that consumes a huge portion of the battle field*

*The debris and flying rocks has been cleared... a small area of smoke covers the battlefield*

Kakashi: "No, naruto...".

Gai upstet: "Its over....*sniffling*".

"What the matter senseis...!".

*naruto appears from behind a rock, he was hiding the whole time fighting with bushins...*

Naruto: "I am just fine... after using bushins to fight the many edo's and zetsu clones. I learned that my Rikudou Mode clones were much more stronger then any other kage bushins I have ever created... So I used the knowledge I inherited from those battles to fight tobi without directly getting involved...".

Kakashi: "To think, you of all people could come up with such a complex battle plan... ha, I huess you really do come through when everything is on the line... right naruto...".

* suddenly the smoke clears to show a mangled tobi... with an arm missing, cloths torn to ribbons and over half his mask gone... he stares at naruto*

Tobi struggling to stand: "You... How could You... I am truth... inincible against the falsehood or Identity that you represent... How could y...

Naruto interrupting tobi: "Its because of my identity that I could, as you put it.. Its thanks to all the experiences I have had against so many strong ninja, that I was able to defeat you... Because of all the pain (picture of nagato is shown) all of the hate (picture of sasuke is shown) all of the love (picture of minato and kushina is shown) and all the friendships (picture of leaf ninja, kages, itachi, the bijuu and Bee are shown)... Its due to all of those experiences which come together to make me who I am today... to give me... My... Identity... The identity that gave me the power to defeat you...
You believe that you are powerful, knowing the truth with your "no one" identity... as your identity... Yet its because you have thrown away all of your experiences, all of that knowledge... which has led you up to this moment, powerless to defeat what I am... REVEL IN THE WEAKNESS YOu HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF AS "NO ONE" WHO HAS ABANDONED THE GREATEST POWER ONE CAN EVER POSSES... an IDENTITY!!!"...

*Tobi is surprised by naruto's concept... as if finally ready to accept himself for who he really is, unsnaps wahts left of his mask, takes it off then throws it to the ground... tobi steps on the rest of the mask as if showing his resolve to no longer hide his identity by destroying any means left to hide it... Kakashi ,Gai and naruto are surprised by tobi's change of heart...*

Tobi: "I suppose its time to finish this battle... using this, "true power", as you called it... prepare uzumaki naruto".

Kakashi completely baffled: "But... you are supposed to be dead... you... uchiha...???".

*In tobi's right eye, a four pointed ninja star manguekyou SG design is shown... along with a young mans face with skin damage in the shape of the T/S jutsu tobi uses below and above his right eye...*

END

Next chapter: Tobi's push to his limit and convinced to regain his identity in order to battle naruto with his full power... all while his identity is something the nija world would have never expected... Next chapter, naruto's opposite and itachi's best friend...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (07-27-2012), Bazooka_Joe (07-29-2012), Encon Uchiha (07-30-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-26-2012), KiddJutsu (07-26-2012), ninjalostboy95 (07-26-2012), royalmage (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 05:15 PM   #11
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

KYF - this is what the hell we are talking about bro. This is your skill on display.
I dont think Kishi could do it better with his whole writing staff to have Tobi brawl Naruto.
The attack sequence and the flashbacks of each attack from the accumulation of experiencing
is definitely on point. Proceed with the next installment of this prediction sir.
Great job....

Last edited by KiddJutsu; 07-26-2012 at 05:18 PM.
KiddJutsu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to KiddJutsu For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-26-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 06:18 PM   #12
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

My thoughts...

Quote:
Another Specialist Prediction

-Sensei and Gakusei

(Naruto, Kakashi, and Gai stand baffled.)

Gai: “Could such a foe just be impervious?

Kakashi: “Pain was once touted as invincible from procured records, yet Naruto proved that wrong. There’s a chink in his armor, we just have to find it!”

Naruto: “Can we though? No matter what we throw at him, there’s just no way around that jutsu of his.”

Kakashi: “Are you telling me you’re giving up?” (Naruto smirks at the notion.)

Naruto: “We also thought for awhile that adding elemental chakra to the Rasengan was impossible …”

Kakashi: “That’s what I like to hear.”

(Tobi rushes forward.)

Tobi: “Give up! The only ninja capable of beating me is the 4th!”

Naruto: “Father…”

(Naruto’s looks invigorated. Tobi nears the three of them, stops abruptly and completely submerges into the earth. About 7m behind them, Tobi reemerges from the rubble.)

Naruto (in thought): “I sense his evil will.”

Naruto: “Behind us!” (Tobi spins his fan at them, attempting to slice them in half horizontally. They turn around, Naruto steps forward and times his approach carefully.

Using the Kyuubi’s chakra to reinforce his grip, Naruto manages to palm the fan before it snaps into them, followed by three kunai thrown by Kakashi at Tobi. Gai, using his speed, manages to circle around to Tobi’s rear.

Gai ducks the kunai that passes through Tobi’s face and spin kicks Tobi’s legs followed by nun chuck attacks to the mid-section, however, the attacks pass right through. Meanwhile, Kakashi uses Raikiri to snap the chain that connects the fan to Tobi. Naruto then tosses the fan off into the distance.)

Tobi: “Attacking my weapon before I could solidly, clever…” (Gai joins Naruto and Kakashi.)

Kakashi: “Now, he’ll have to engage us from close range.”

Gai: “He’s still formidable.”

Naruto: “Tell me about it.”

Kakashi: “We must bait him into attacking one of us and before he can make himself intangible, another one of us must attack him.”

Gai: “His reflexes are too good. It’s a trying time hitting him within that brief time window.”

Kakashi: “That’s why it must be a surprise attack, something he doesn’t see nor suspect coming. Are you getting all of this in, Naruto?” (Naruto nods, immediately, Tobi goes on the offensive once again.)

Tobi: “You kids are too slow to keep up with me!” (Tobi rushes straight forward at Naruto with an outreached palm.)

Naruto (in thought): “His jutsu isn’t the only thing that’s trouble. (Naruto quickly glances at Tobi’s feet.) He’s incredibly fast, even faster than Sasuke. (Tobi’s hand grasps around Naruto’s neck.) He’s touching me. My life force is being drained…”

(A split second later, Tobi tilts his head to the back slightly, as Raikiri grazes by his head, chipping away a small sized chunk off of the right side of his mask; about where the cheek would be. Gai uses a downward nun chuck attack that passes straight through Tobi’s head. Tobi submerges into the earth and reemerges from the ground 100ft ahead of them.)

Tobi (in thought): “They’re catching on… (A crack appears near the crown of Tobi’s mask.) I’m buying as much time as necessary for the Juubi, but it will be for naught if I’m defeated in the process. Have to me more cautious.”

(Meanwhile, the gang ponders more.)

Kakashi: “He’ll be more gun shy from now on.”

Gai: “I don’t know if we’ll get another shot like that one, either.”

Naruto: “Dammit, and we were so close too! And yet he still has to be stopped!”

Kakashi: “I concur.”

(Naruto has a flashback to when he initially tried to attack the Mazou only to be stopped by Tobi’s fan. Flashback cuts to the present. Naruto turns his head to spot the Mazou in the distance. Chakra hands on each side of Naruto’s right wrist appear. Rasen Shuriken is formed prompting the artificial hands to retreat.)

Kakashi: “What are you planning?”

Naruto: “He has to believe the threat is real enough. Kakashi sensei, here’s what I got cookin’.”

Kakashi (in thought): “Relying on the strength of his allies, he’s come a long way.” (The scene switches over to Tobi.)

Tobi (in thought): “Going after my Mazou again. I will not permit it.”

(The scene switches over to Naruto’s location. He’s standing on a boulder amongst the rubble. He looks up and spots the Mazou, which shouts out and shakes the ground beneath its feet as it squirms. Naruto extends his chakra arm, which is propelling the Rasen Shuriken towards the Mazou. Immediately, Tobi appears from above Naruto and wrestles Naruto to his back.)

Tobi: “I’m going to rough you up you little snot!”

(Instantly, Tobi pounds on Naruto’s face with multiple fist strikes, but Tobi notices that the Rasen Shuriken still isn’t cancelled as he hears the air tearing sound of the jutsu. Apparently, the Rasen Shuriken snapped free from the chakra channel and is soaring on route to the Mazou, much to Tobi’s dismay.)

Tobi (in thought): “His jutsu’s still stable!”

(Meanwhile, Kakashi is seen hidden behind a slanted boulder obscured from Tobi’s vision. Kakashi has his back up against the wall. Kakashi peaks from the corner and spots the Rasen Shuriken nearing the Mazou.)

Kakashi (in thought): “I only have one shot at this.” (Tobi warps himself in between the Rasen Shuriken and the Mazou. As Tobi sucks up the Rasen Shuriken into a spiral, Tobi makes an abrupt noise. Then Kakashi’s hand is seen busted through Tobi’s midsection. A close up inspection on Naruto, Gai, and Bee’s faces displays the significance of the attack.)

Tobi: “From behind... Like a cat, Konoha’s Mr. Copy Cat. (Kakashi rips Raikiri out, as they both fall to the earth. Tobi falls on all fours, holding the hole in his chest where white liquid oozes out profusely.)

I’m afraid I’ve underestimated you.”

Kakashi: “Maybe, but Naruto gets a large share of the credit this time.” (Tobi looks over at Naruto, who’s rubbing the blood from his nose and mouth on his sleeve.)

Tobi: “*Cough, cough*. Yes, I, see. He was the feint the last time as well..." (Tobi, wounded, manages to stand up and get into a striking stance, apparently not too shaken from Kakashi’s attack.)

Kakashi (in thought): “But how, I swear it hit his vitals.” (Gai and Naruto join up with Kakashi.)

Tobi: “It’ll take more than that…”

Next Time: “Though Tobi is struck by a devastating blow, he keeps coming forward!

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol

Last edited by The Special One; 07-26-2012 at 06:48 PM.
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (07-29-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (07-27-2012), jericho Uzimaki (07-26-2012), KiddJutsu (07-26-2012), ninjalostboy95 (07-26-2012), royalmage (07-26-2012), Sensei-Q (07-27-2012)
Old 07-26-2012, 07:42 PM   #13
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
NARUTO 596: "Naruto's Identity".

(SCENE STARTS OFF NARUTO GLOATING AT THE CRACK HE LEFT TOBI'S MASK WHILE TOBI BEING TO BECOME IMPATIENT)

Naruto: "Ha I told you, I will smash that mask and show the world who you really are freak".

Gai :"Yea!!! Youth explodes to reveal the face of a madman... Yea!!!"

Naruto: "Yea Gai sensei...."

Kakashi: "WTF are they Yea-ing about... the fool should have continued to attack after landing a punch on tobi... then again, naruto wasn;t always the brightest ninja... the number one knuckle head ninja strike again".

Tobi: "Gloat while you ca, but I have no time to play games with the likes of you people... I will defeat you, become the juubi's jink then enslave the your entire world... everything you love and hate will become one with me as a single Identity... so hurry up and gloat.. because your next move will be your last!".

*Tobi puts off a powerful, dark feeling that freezes naruto, gai and kakashi...*

Naruto: "What, what is this feeling... it feels like, like pure darkness... What is he, evil incarnate...".

Naruto: "It doesn't matter what you are tobi... because its time you realize who I really am... for the sake of this world and the ones I will protect... Its time I revealed my identity".

Kakashi: "Naruto, Whatever you are up to, I hope you can do it alone because I am spent... I used the last of my chakra to try and stop the GEod mazo. However, I didn't apply enough chakra to kamui, which made it too weak which made the juubi unaffected by my attack...".

Gai: "I may need to use the eighth gate of midnight dragon... it will take some time though to gahtter the chakra and release the gate after using the other gates for so long... good luck naruto, I will be ready to assist you soon...".

*Naruto (with a serious look) creates a small bijuudama...*

Tobi: "This again... you are showing me your identity Uzumaki Naruto... the identity of a true fool. Now come... and fail once again".

*naruto charges tobi with high speed*

Naruto: "This is the power of speed I inherited after battling grandpa Raikage with the bijuudama I inherited from uncle bee".

(naruto has a flashback of the shushin he used to dodge raikages super punch... and the training he did with Bee to learn the bijuudama....)

*Naruto attacks tobi slipping right through him, then creates two kage bushins*

Naruto: "This is the technique I inherited from the first Hokage after stealing his scroll". (naruto has a flashback of his learning the kage bushin jutsu and using it to protect Iruka)

*naruto's first clone creates a futton-rasenshurikan, throwing it at tobi as the second clone directly attacks from behind the FRS... but the wind rasenag slips though tobi as he grabs the scond clone by the throat, choking the life out of it*

Naruto: "This is the attack I inherited from sasuke as his teamate in out battle with zabuza". (naruto has a flashback of him hendging into sasukes huge shurikan, being thrown then unhendging to attack zabuza from behind)

*naruto's FRS unhendges into another naruto clone, attacking tobi with a FRS of his own... however, tobi is able to react in time, absorbing the attack while killing the clone he has by the neck*

Kakashi watching with his SG: "WOW, naruto, that is amazing... tobi will not avoid this attack".

Naruto: "Thats not all freak... let me show you the rest of my identity...".

*Naruto attacks head on with a punch to tobi, but is caught by his throat as well... Tobi puts his hand over narutos jink seal*

Tobi: "This is who you are, ahaha... such a fool to try the same attack again... let me reward your identity by taking it away forver... then using the power of the juubi to take away all your loved ones identities as well".

Naruto smiles: "Huh...".

*Suddenly as tobi begins to draw out narutos soul... the rubble of rocks and debris surrounding them transforms to reveal a ton of naruto bushins*

Naruto while holding on to his soul: "you are using the same attack nagato did, in order to draw out my soul then revive me with the other pains ability... so I used the same attack I did against pain...". (naruto has a flashback of his attack on pain as well as his struggle with Edo nagato to pull out his soul)

*Naruto's bushins swarm tobi, all attacking with rasengan sized bijuudama's... tobi counters with a shineri tensai that blows them all back, halting their attacks... However, the bushins immediately extend their chakra arms continuing the attack on tobi... as all the bijuudama's hit tobi, he tries to absorb them all at once... But, tobi cannot absorb so much chakra attacks from all sides fast enough...*

Naruto: "This is the attack I learned while fighting Muu, the second tsuchikage..." (a flashback of naruto's extending chakra arm rasengan)
And another I learned... I learned from my battle with the 3rd Raikage... That when the Bijuudama is not balanced it can create a hell of an explosion.... haha..." (naruto has a flashback of his bijudama exploding sending him flying)

*naruto creates a bijuudama of his own and attacks tobi to add to the other bijuudama's...*

Naruto: "And If one bijuudama can create the explosion that kicked my ass... just imagine what all these bijuudama's, you have not been able to absorb, can really do...".

*tobi tries desperately to absorb more of the bijuudama's, but to no avail... just as tobi tries to change tactics and become intangible... all the bijuudama's unbalance then explode at once, creating a huge blast that consumes a huge portion of the battle field*

*The debris and flying rocks has been cleared... a small area of smoke covers the battlefield*

Kakashi: "No, naruto...".

Gai upstet: "Its over....*sniffling*".

"What the matter senseis...!".

*naruto appears from behind a rock, he was hiding the whole time fighting with bushins...*

Naruto: "I am just fine... after using bushins to fight the many edo's and zetsu clones. I learned that my Rikudou Mode clones were much more stronger then any other kage bushins I have ever created... So I used the knowledge I inherited from those battles to fight tobi without directly getting involved...".

Kakashi: "To think, you of all people could come up with such a complex battle plan... ha, I huess you really do come through when everything is on the line... right naruto...".

* suddenly the smoke clears to show a mangled tobi... with an arm missing, cloths torn to ribbons and over half his mask gone... he stares at naruto*

Tobi struggling to stand: "You... How could You... I am truth... inincible against the falsehood or Identity that you represent... How could y...

Naruto interrupting tobi: "Its because of my identity that I could, as you put it.. Its thanks to all the experiences I have had against so many strong ninja, that I was able to defeat you... Because of all the pain (picture of nagato is shown) all of the hate (picture of sasuke is shown) all of the love (picture of minato and kushina is shown) and all the friendships (picture of leaf ninja, kages, itachi, the bijuu and Bee are shown)... Its due to all of those experiences which come together to make me who I am today... to give me... My... Identity... The identity that gave me the power to defeat you...
You believe that you are powerful, knowing the truth with your "no one" identity... as your identity... Yet its because you have thrown away all of your experiences, all of that knowledge... which has led you up to this moment, powerless to defeat what I am... REVEL IN THE WEAKNESS YOu HAVE CREATED FOR YOURSELF AS "NO ONE" WHO HAS ABANDONED THE GREATEST POWER ONE CAN EVER POSSES... an IDENTITY!!!"...

*Tobi is surprised by naruto's concept... as if finally ready to accept himself for who he really is, unsnaps wahts left of his mask, takes it off then throws it to the ground... tobi steps on the rest of the mask as if showing his resolve to no longer hide his identity by destroying any means left to hide it... Kakashi ,Gai and naruto are surprised by tobi's change of heart...*

Tobi: "I suppose its time to finish this battle... using this, "true power", as you called it... prepare uzumaki naruto".

Kakashi completely baffled: "But... you are supposed to be dead... you... uchiha...???".

*In tobi's right eye, a four pointed ninja star manguekyou SG design is shown... along with a young mans face with skin damage in the shape of the T/S jutsu tobi uses below and above his right eye...*

END

Next chapter: Tobi's push to his limit and convinced to regain his identity in order to battle naruto with his full power... all while his identity is something the nija world would have never expected... Next chapter, naruto's opposite and itachi's best friend...
Ok thats it!

KYF stands for "Kishi You Fools!"

But seriously, it was awesome. Please sir, can we have another?
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (07-26-2012)
Old 07-27-2012, 02:22 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

KYF as stated many times above... abandon your theories and stick to the predictions/ fan fictions...dude for the second time in a month you have put a smirk on my face! THANKS! KEEP IT UP! talking about MOTIVATION!!

and I didn't forget...MOAR!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (07-27-2012), KiddJutsu (07-27-2012), royalmage (07-27-2012)
Old 07-30-2012, 12:34 AM   #15
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

seriously though, Raikage said Naruto was as fast as Minato. we saw his speed when he saved Kakashi and Guy in full Kyuubi mode as well.

SO go into at least RS mode and do a DOUBLE rasengan on him to one up Minato at least!

or somehow pull FTG Level 3 out your but. Seriously though if he becomes faster than Minato or find a way to counter someone just as fast,I rather he do it in BASE MODE. Kurama isn't gonna always be there. (I hope) Besides he would show just Naruto's growth not him using Kurama's chakra!

Anyone else agree his next power up or wow jutsu should be with out the assist of Kurama? It would be more meaningful.

I mean Gaara is STILL bad ass with out the one tail!