Naruto Shippuden FC - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Closed Thread

Old 09-18-2006, 11:10 PM   #46
Kyleia
Genin

Kyleia is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto Part II FC

May I join?

Old 09-19-2006, 02:03 AM   #47
Nara Shikamaru
Always Cool

Nara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to allNara Shikamaru is a name known to all
Post Re: Naruto Part II FC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oscaraps View Post
yeahhh now u say that i wonder too......... but i also wonder if naruto can summon up like frogs like th eone jiariya summoned when he first met naruto
Yeah that's what I've been thinking also. I wonder if gamakichi has grown up and can fight. And do you think they changed their appearences?
Old 09-19-2006, 02:19 AM   #48
Copyeyez
Genin

Copyeyez is on a distinguished road

i think that they have changed their appearences like some yakuza and i think that gamabunta has finally accepted naruto as his master
Old 09-19-2006, 09:10 AM   #49
oscaraps
Chuunin

oscaraps is an unknown quantity at this point

i agree with copyeyez but i wana c naruto summoning one of those samurais frogs and they yes they def changed their appearenace hopefully they got stronger
Old 09-19-2006, 05:18 PM   #50
MeteoraTC
Genin

MeteoraTC is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyleia View Post
May I join?
Sure, I just added you.

Also I will choose a new Co-owner to replace Ekang (Will also do the same about with my Kakashi Gaiden FC). I will choose someone not by who wants it but by how well they are as a member.

~TC

PS-I am createing a few "Mini" sigs for this FC.

ALL SIGS CREATED BY ME
CHECK OUT MY RECENT SIGS

Owner of Kakashi Gaiden FC & Naruto Shippuden FC
Member of One Piece FC & Akatsuki FC
Old 09-19-2006, 05:30 PM   #51
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeteoraTC View Post
Sure, I just added you.

Also I will choose a new Co-owner to replace Ekang (Will also do the same about with my Kakashi Gaiden FC). I will choose someone not by who wants it but by how well they are as a member.

~TC

PS-I am createing a few "Mini" sigs for this FC.
yo can i be the new co owner

Old 09-19-2006, 05:40 PM   #52
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

hey narutorasengan16 good to see you buddy, glad you joined the club. i wonder when you would since your a huge naruto fan. why dont you think of a question for us to answer.

Old 09-19-2006, 06:17 PM   #53
Grimmjow
SCHITT

Grimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of lightGrimmjow is a glorious beacon of light

let me think... alright, so the time has almost come for sasuke's body to be taken by orochimaru,who do you think will be sent for sasuke, and when the person is sent, will it be to kill sasuke or to rescue him?

Old 09-19-2006, 06:22 PM   #54
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

very good question, i think a team of 5, kakashi, naruto, sakura, sai and yamato. yamato and kakashi vs orochimaru. that would be a good match up because of kak M.sharingan and yamato would beable to control his chakra. sakura and sai vs kabuto, dont know what'll happen. but the main fight naruto vs sasuke. i think it'll be tied and kakashi will kill orochimaru. then sasuke will not be taken in by oro, then he will leave. thats what i would like to happen

Old 09-19-2006, 06:32 PM   #55
Grimmjow
SCHITT

thats one crazy plot,but dont you think naruto would rip sasuke's arms and legs off,and not let him leave!lol!

Old 09-19-2006, 06:46 PM   #56
Copyeyez
Genin

Copyeyez is on a distinguished road

lmao!!, that would be cool! (and sadistic), the thing is that naruto will do anything to retrieve him
Old 09-19-2006, 07:08 PM   #57
SirBenoit
Sennin

i think as long as he isnt dead naruto will be happy.

Old 09-19-2006, 07:10 PM   #58
MeteoraTC
Genin

I think that Naruto and friends will be sent to kill him, but at the last minute Naruto tries to save Sasuke. I can picture that Sasuke may kill Kabuto in rage. Sasuke may be confused and get all enraged and start killing (Or hurting) everyone. Naruto defeats, but doesn't kill, Sasuke and then gets serious and gives a speech about why he will never give up on Sasuke. The speech will be a chapter alone and ends with a cliff-hanger that would be unexpected.

"The Final Choice"

...But the Akatsuki may interrupt this little get-together, who knows?

ALL SIGS CREATED BY ME
CHECK OUT MY RECENT SIGS

Last edited by MeteoraTC; 09-19-2006 at 07:13 PM.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:17 PM   #59
Grimmjow
SCHITT

yo man, so can i be the new co owner?

Old 09-19-2006, 07:20 PM   #60
MeteoraTC
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by narutorasengan16 View Post
yo man, so can i be the new co owner?
I will choose someone not by who wants it but by how well they are as a member.

Like I said in my Previous posts, I haven't decided. I will choose when the time is right. Once I trust you, you a good chance of becoing co-owner.

Nothing against you at all though.

Most likely, by the end of the week, I can see you as co-owner.

ALL SIGS CREATED BY ME
CHECK OUT MY RECENT SIGS

Closed Thread