The Story of Madara Uchiha - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-11-2012, 04:38 AM   #1
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
The Story of Madara Uchiha

Please read the whole theory.The story of Madara Uchiha

The Story of Madara Uchiha.

Before Madara left the Hidden Leaf village,he discovered the hidden Uchiha tablet,but he knew he coudnt read all of it without the last eye tech. The tablet told him of the story of the two brothers of SO6P and he craved that power so he would be able to defeat Hashirama.

He then left the village beginning his journey to find the last piece...he didnt know what he had to do to unlock a Rinnegan...

He finally found the last piece. Hashirama Senju's DNA! he made sure he would fight Hashirama,but only until he can obtain his DNA.After he found the 9tail beast and controlled it,he was ready for his plan.

After Madara was defeated by Hashirama, he now had the body of an Uchiha(himself) , Senju DNA(from Hashirama) and finally unlocked Rinnegan.(Senju+Uchiha). Due to his newfound Senju DNA, his lifespan increased and he could almost be called Immortal.

So really...he was another Sage of the Six Paths. He used "Creation of all things" using Yin from his Uchiha blood and Yang from Senju DNA and his Rinnegan and created Zetsu. Which was a failed experiment because the both parts of Senju and Uchiha werent truly one body. Then he tried again and succeeded,this is Tobi.

But there was a risk of creating Tobi, he had to give some of his own life force or conciousness so now his own body was too weak.(Tobi was an exact clone of him but had none of his MS/EMS/R jutsu since he only had a part of Madara in him,not all).

Close to death he made a plan with his new creation Tobi. He told him of his past and history,he told him of Hashirama and made sure he memorized it all. But he didnt tell him everything incase he went against him.(Edo Tensei secrets etc.)

He then told him to implant his Rinnegan eyes into a young Uzumaki child so that in the future, the child would resurrect him. (Nagato may or may not have been his son,not sure, because to use Rinnegan you must have both Senju and Uchiha DNA). After that , Madara died and hid his own body so it would remain undiscovered until he was resurrected. Only Tobi knew of the location.

The Story of Tobi

Tobi then followed his creator's wishes. He was in essence Madara Uchiha but only a shell of him...only a small part of him. He needed power...but how? He needed SHARINGAN!

He found the body of a lone Uchiha...and took his eye. That was his first eye he stole. He then remembered his masters words about how much hated the Uchiha...so when young Itachi Uchiha discovered the tablet and found Tobi,Tobi found his chance. He helped Itachi murder the whole clan and at the same time, tried to collect as many Sharingan as possible.

Story will be continued but the important parts were already covered.

What do you think?

EDIT:can someone edit the thread title to "The Story of Madara Uchiha"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 08-11-2012 at 06:20 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-11-2012, 05:22 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: s

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
EDIT:can someone edit the thread title to "The Story of Madara Uchiha"
Click "Edit Post" > click "Advanced Edit" > edit title > ????? > profit
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (08-11-2012), Sensei-Q (08-11-2012)
Old 08-11-2012, 05:38 AM   #3
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Refresh my memory, where is it said that you need both uchiha and senju for rinnegan, or is that also part of your guesswork?

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 06:25 AM   #4
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Refresh my memory, where is it said that you need both uchiha and senju for rinnegan, or is that also part of your guesswork?
Thats what i believe. Madara only unlocked Rinnegan AFTER his fight with Hashirama.

you need the body of the SO6P to acquire Rinnegan and since SO6P is both Senju and Uchiha, it would make sense right? Im not sure how Uzumaki fits into all this but i predict Nagato had some Uchiha in him OR since Madara implanted the eyes in him, he didnt really need Senju+Uchiha.

The whole thing isnt actually my theory,i kinda saw this video on youtube and i just expanded on it. My real Tobi theory is still unfinished but i kinda gave up on it since im sure they'll reveal Tobi and his story in chapter 600 since its a milestone.

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 08-11-2012 at 06:32 AM.
Old 08-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #5
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

i think you need Uzumaki DNA and Sharingan for rinnegan. Senju DNA is for izanagi
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:53 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Not entirely impossible, not too bad an idea. I don't think anyone knows for sure whats needed to gain EMS, the only one to do it was Madara whos not explained. Perhaps using a certain sage ability to create Zetsu/Tobi shortens the life span and the user dies shortly thereafter? This was Madaras way of cheating death, becoming immortal, and outliving Harashirma to the point where he could walk on Harashirma's descendants like roaches, possibly, the Tobi - Obito link is being made though, and I got the feeling also that he knew or met Gai as well, as if in a flashback they'll be seen younger explaining his 'knowledge' of the 2, which I don't think he' have with a simple implant of Obito's eye.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 12:24 PM   #7
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
i think you need Uzumaki DNA and Sharingan for rinnegan. Senju DNA is for izanagi
im not sure where Uzumaki fits in with all this.. either they are connected to Senju or a mix of Uchiha+Senju which would explain how Madara (Uchiha+Senju) and Nagato(Uzumaki) have Rinnegan. But i highly doubt that lmao.

You dont need Senju dna for Izanagi,Senju dna only lengthens the time Izanagi can be used.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Not entirely impossible, not too bad an idea. I don't think anyone knows for sure whats needed to gain EMS, the only one to do it was Madara whos not explained. Perhaps using a certain sage ability to create Zetsu/Tobi shortens the life span and the user dies shortly thereafter? This was Madaras way of cheating death, becoming immortal, and outliving Harashirma to the point where he could walk on Harashirma's descendants like roaches, possibly, the Tobi - Obito link is being made though, and I got the feeling also that he knew or met Gai as well, as if in a flashback they'll be seen younger explaining his 'knowledge' of the 2, which I don't think he' have with a simple implant of Obito's eye.
Itachi , Tsunade and Tobi himself say that Madara is an immortal being...Thats why i think after he obtained Hashirama's dna, he lived for a long time after before he died.

And the spoiler confirmed my belief of Tobi and Obito's connection. He stole his eye.

Obitos right eye = Close ranged T/S jutsu

Obitos left eye = Long ranged T/S jutsu

Think of Sasukes eyes.

Sasuke right = Controls Amaterasu

Sasukes left = Amaterasu

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 08-11-2012 at 12:26 PM.
Old 08-11-2012, 12:43 PM   #8
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
Its pretty much hinted by the manga itself... Uchiha's power is limited to the Eternal MS... But after the adition of hashirama Senju's power... The EMS becomes the RG due to the two halves of the sage being reunited...

However, since hashirama senju shows abilities of both senju and Uzumaki... I am more inclined to believe hashirama was a hybrid of the two clans which is why he was the one and only truly powerful senju... So as it should be Uchiha+Senju+Uzumaki powers equal the RG....

And for the last damn time... "creation of all things" is not even a jutsu, but a reference to something the sage used for the foundation of Izanagi... "creation of all things" is not said to do squat, but be the inspiration for Izanagi...
The Original Izanagi created the bijuu and uses Yin and Yang nature chakra to create things by bringing Imagination to life... How does "creation of all things" create things??? Thats right, it doesn't say because it doesn't... Its impractical and inapplicable which is why Izanagi had to be created from it in the first place...

Again!!!

(Uchiha's Kinjutsu Izanagi)
:Self cast genjutsu that turns reality into an illusion. It ONLY REQUIRES The uchiha's power of YIN nature chakra... A.K.A the SG!!! Although hashirama's power of senju/yang nature chakra, can be used to lengthen the time of the genjutsu, nothing else...
Class: Yin Release Technique... Yang can be used to increase time of technique, but is not required for use...
Origins: Created by the uchiha to change destiny by cheating death...

(Original Izanagi of the Sage of Six Paths)
:A Casted genjutsu and applied ninjutsu for bringing Imagination to life... (making a genjutsu real basically, limited by the imagination) Whats required for this Izanagi is Yin nature chakra/Uchiha's SG power, And Yang nature chakra/Senju's power....
Class: Yin and Yang release technique, requires both for use...
Origins: Came from the sages "creation of all things" as the practical application of it. Created to give the Sage the power to create and control all of creation....

(Banbutsu Souzou "creation of all things")
:An unknown version of Izanagi that was unable to be used, with no specific use as an Impractical and Inapplicable technique... Thus why Izanagi came from it because if Banbutsu Souzou could create all things then there would be no reason to create Izanagi from it....
Class: Unknown... Not even known if its a technique of jutsu formula the sage created in order to make a technique to actually be able to create things...
Origins: Came from the Sage... Very Vague...

There, foolish argument over.... God I cannot wait for the next databook... Clear this shit up for good!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
im not sure where Uzumaki fits in with all this.. either they are connected to Senju or a mix of Uchiha+Senju
They are distant relatives of the Senju.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Encon Uchiha (08-12-2012)
Old 08-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #10
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
im not sure where Uzumaki fits in with all this.. either they are connected to Senju or a mix of Uchiha+Senju which would explain how Madara (Uchiha+Senju) and Nagato(Uzumaki) have Rinnegan. But i highly doubt that lmao.

You dont need Senju dna for Izanagi,Senju dna only lengthens the time Izanagi can be used.

Itachi , Tsunade and Tobi himself say that Madara is an immortal being...Thats why i think after he obtained Hashirama's dna, he lived for a long time after before he died.

And the spoiler confirmed my belief of Tobi and Obito's connection. He stole his eye.

Obitos right eye = Close ranged T/S jutsu

Obitos left eye = Long ranged T/S jutsu

Think of Sasukes eyes.

Sasuke right = Controls Amaterasu

Sasukes left = Amaterasu
not trying to nitpick, but Kakashi's Kamui can be of all ranges. But i understand why you say it's long range.
Old 08-12-2012, 03:10 PM   #11
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sensei-Q View Post
not trying to nitpick, but Kakashi's Kamui can be of all ranges. But i understand why you say it's long range.
well then lets jus say Tobi has a more defensive eye and Kakashi has the offensive eye? Makes more sense then. But why i said Tobis is close range because,he needs to be in contact with the person to teleport them, but Kakashi doesnt.

Old 08-12-2012, 05:07 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: The Story of Madara Uchiha

Tobi's T/S transfer that absorbs and spews out people and objects is just a more powerful version of the Dimensional shifting tobi uses...

Tobi actually created an opening in space time that draws things into the other dimension completely as opposed to only shifting physical parts of himself, others and objects into the other dimension which makes tobi intangible like an illusion where he is attacked...

Time space Shifting technique: Shifting parts or the entirety of tobi, someone else or an object like his war Fan, Into a parallel dimension to reality which causes the enemies attacks to go right through tobi as if they were attacking an illusion...

Time Space transfer jutsu: By Using his SG to open a small hole in space at the eye. Tobi can completely draw himself, others and objects into the hole to be taken to the parallel dimension where his ability also shifts physical parts of him as well...

Tobi must have developed his Time space transfer from his T/S shifting jutsu IMO... Tobi, with the ability to shift physical parts or his entire physical body into a parallel dimension, has the power to open a wormhole between reality and the parallel dimension with the same shifting power IMO...

Tobi is likely Shifting the actual physical space at his eye into the parallel dimension which leaves an opening in Time space of reality that like a black hole draws things... The shifting of Space time itself is much slower then shifting physical body parts or the entire body which is why a whirlpool is created... Its a slower shifting process with time space....

Kakashi's Kamui though is a Time space barrier jutsu... It focuses on a point in space, opens a hole in it then collapses that point in space taking w/e was in that space with it... to the other dimension... However, Kakashi cannot bring anything out of that dimension... He only has the power to collapse space at that point to draw something in with it.... Its similar to Minato's Time space barrier jutsu which creates a hole in space that draws things in then closes on them... It also cannot be reopened to release w/e is drawn in to the other dimension... Minato has to use the FTG to transport the attack to another location where one of his markers are...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-12-2012 at 05:09 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote