Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-01-2012, 09:44 PM   #16
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Hm, I predict he won't be Obito at all, but someone new all together will be introduced to us under that mask. But suppose that's wishful thinking eh?

Old 08-01-2012, 09:49 PM   #17
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Tobi had been using the MS as far as it looked. He never was shown drawn with a regular Sharingan. In any case, the hyberbolic time chamber works perfectly because Naruto learns by doing even with his clones. Plus having him go a step further is just as sweet too. I hope you'll expand some on how his improved version compares with his dads. That'll put him up 2 on his pops - Rasenshuriken in Sage mode and now an upgraded FTG. But you are bringing it sir. Please continue this one.....
jericho Uzimaki (08-02-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 12:13 AM   #18
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Totally Tobi
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 06:51 AM   #19
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Good read man besides shitting on Gai's 8 gates I really liked this one!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:39 AM   #20
thegodfather2450
tale of galant jiraiya

thegodfather2450 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KiddJutsu View Post
Well Tobi had been using the MS as far as it looked. He never was shown drawn with a regular Sharingan. In any case, the hyberbolic time chamber works perfectly because Naruto learns by doing even with his clones. Plus having him go a step further is just as sweet too. I hope you'll expand some on how his improved version compares with his dads. That'll put him up 2 on his pops - Rasenshuriken in Sage mode and now an upgraded FTG. But you are bringing it sir. Please continue this one.....
tobi was never shown with MS. all the drawings of him were with SG

Failures must be seen as amusements,they are trials which hone your skills.
The frog in the well drifts into the great ocean.
Feel pain,conteplate pain,accept pain and know pain.
Proud member of The Three Legandary Sannin Fanclub.
Proud member of the Jiraiya Fanclub.
proud to be a member of uzumaki narutu.
proud to be member of the yondaime fc.
proud to be a kage member fc.
proud to be a sage naruto member.

thegodfather2450 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to thegodfather2450 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (08-02-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 08:04 PM   #21
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Kidd if Tobi hasnt shown a MS he probably hasn't used any of its jutsu. Even when he uses his T/S jutsu he has normal SG which means its not a MS ability. Im not saying he doesnt have a MS im saying he hasn't used any jutsu where MS is shown
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 08:47 PM   #22
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

A Jericho Prediction

Dear KYF i had this idea before i read your post,please forgive the similarities.

598/599

In the other dimension.

We see the group of Naruto standing ready. There are six of them.

Naruto(1): "hey guys do you feel different? Like just kinda different with your chakra?"

Narto(2), " yeah i do, almost like we have our own almost like..."

The Real *Naruto,"...separated from me."

He is talking to Bee as they *look at Kakshi and Tobi with Gai close by.

Naruto continues, " usually when i make a clone i can feel my chakra missing pieces but now its like none of my chakra is gone. You think that other place blocks chakra from this world?"

Bee to Gyuki, { i finished school with flyng colors, but i can't understand this mothafucka!}

Gyuki to Naruto through Bee, " it seems your clones have become totally separate from you while they are there. Ut if the get cancelled you still feel he effects."

Naruto, "oh okay."

Back in the other dimension.

Naruto(1), " hey its been quit a while maybe the fight is over? We should explore this place!"

Naruto(2), " yeah sounds great,who is with us?!"

The last Naruto is standing in silence while the others talk about exploring or staying put.

Naruto(6), "hey guys,we been writing inthis book for a while now." he pulls out a small but thick book from his back pouch. I think we can we should start working on a couple things."

We see the others pull out a book and flip through it. We see a close up of six pages.*
First page, "make friends"
Second page, "get stronger"
Third page, "become Hokage"
Fourth page, "surpass [scratched out] save Sasuke"
Fifth page, "surpass pervy Sage"
Sixth page, " surpass 4th Hokage[scratched out] Dad"

Naruto(1), " well it seems to me we need to master both jutsu Dad made!"

Two others," yea! He never it took FTG to level three!"

Naruto(4), " how are we going to do that, we don't have him, mom or even Kakashi Sensei *here to teach us!"

Naruto (6), "well we can work it out. We just gotta remember what we know so far about the technique and go from there. It takes seals and chakra."

Naruto(5), "summoning jutsu, its a summoning jutsu. Like when we summon the toads or when they summon us to a Toad Mountain!"

Naruto(3), "well we don't know the seal or..."

Naruto, "yes we do, its the same seal we have had all this time." he points at his stomach, at the seal used to place Kurama inside him."

Suddenly one of the other Naruto interrupts, "hey guys look!"

They look to see a clone that has water swirling rapidly in*
A rasengan shape.

"cool huh, i was getting bored with all that talking, i was gonna gather see if I could do a rasenshurikken then i got thirty and thus happened when i thought about a glass of water!"

Naruto(6), "wait you thought about water and then u made water?!"*

Naruto(1), "hey maybe we can do all the elements?!"

Naruto, "well Kakashi Sensei said most Jonin can do two some can do three."

Naruto(6), " multi shadow clone jutsu!"

Suddenly a hundred show up.

"every body make a hundred clones i git an idea!"

Back to the battlefield.

We see Kakashi talking to a battered Tobi, you can't be alive! No way not after all this time!"

Tobi, " yea, its me. I am here but where is Rin. Kakashi, i asked you to take care of her, where is she?!"*

Kakashi makse a shadow clone, " no thus is a genjutsu! How can you be alive? !"

Gai, " who is this guy Kakashi, you all riled up?!"

Tobi, " my name used to be Obito Uchiha, member of Team Minato. Now i am no one. But Kakashi the hero is a legend. A legend that can't save one person!"

Obito jumps back and takes off his robe and mask revealing and old variation of a *ninja uniform *aged and battered from he past.

"fine i will tell you what happened."

Flashback begins.

We see the collapse of the rocks and then darkness.

Voiceover, " in order to get awaken Sharinghan abilities you must have the right circumstances."

We see a body laying in darkness it is Obito, " ahhh, i am alive?!"

His eye is bleeding but intact. Obito is in obvious pain and can't get up completely

"i laid there until i convinced myself to crawl, dragging one side with the other."

We see him puling himself until he falls off a cliff.

Obito, "ahhh..."

A voice, " shut up and get off of me!"

It is a Madara Uchiha, "where did you come from kid?"

We see him later bandaging his eye and tending his broken bones. Madara is aged and has the war fan on his *back.

Madara, " you will lose the arm and the leg they are infected, unless."

Obito, " unless what old man?"

Madara Uchiha, " i can make sure you live and never lose a limb permanently again. For a favor."

Obito, " yes whatever it is yes!"

Soon after we see Madara inject Obito with something.
When he dies a faint flicker of his EMS appears in Obito's eye.

Voice over, " he saved me and told me all about his life from the wars to the fight with the first and even the legend of the So6P and the *10 tails. He talked endlessly it seemed, even about how he found a family with sickly little Uzumaki child. *He gave him a blood transfusion, he told me that he will have the RG just make sure he uses it when the time is right."

Madara is walking alone when a young man comes out of nowhere and tackles him, but it is clone.

Young man " dammit."

Madara comes from behind and speaks, " you need to train harder. You have been gone for a while now, a year is it?"

Obito *noticeably older , " yes, but there it felt longer, look i go older!"

Madara, " yes be careful you have advanced in years but that wont be a good thing as you get older. You may want to find a limit to how long you are gone."

Tobi, "yeah i know after this next training trip. i have been working on just sending parts of myself there to avoid attacks too."

They begin to walk together, Madara pulls out a familiar set of cloths and mask.*

"the next time you come back i wont be here, carry out my plans as if I were. Follow *them and i will one day return."
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (08-05-2012), DRAGONBPY (08-02-2012), Human Rasengan (08-09-2012), KiddJutsu (08-02-2012), Narut0360 (08-03-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 08:48 PM   #23
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Voiceover, "the next time i surfaced I followed his plan, i fought our old Master, he didn't even recognize me, I was older stronger, smarter!"*

Naruto interrupts,"my Dad beat you!"

Tobi continues, "yes he did, but after that defeat i left to come up with the best plan to achieve Madara Uchiha's goal."

Naruto, (he trained in that other place? I wonder.)

Kakashi, " so the dimension has a different time effect? So after a certain of being their you begain to age, no time there speeds up. You go through things faster. The body develops faster. You even became..."

Naruto voice interrupts, " smarter! "

The other dimension.

"we are smarter, i can under stand stuff better!"

We see hundreds of Naruto in the other dimension all training around this one but we can't exactly see hat they are doing.

Smart Naruto, " at this rate..."

He turns around and is taller and has longer hair. Looking more like Minato.

"i will be stronger than Dad and Mom!"

Back to war.

Madara vs Kage.

He is seen hovering above all of them.

"chibaki tensei!!!"

The same jutsu that leveled Konoha levels the area and the Kage are at first glanced crushed.

Madara leaves.

Raikage *comes from under the rubble with Tsunade and Gaara raise the ground from off of him and Mei.

They all gather round to see Oonki lying still after Raikage and Gaara uncover him.

Back to Obito and the others.

Kakashi looks at Obito then takes out a small booklet, opens it and shows him.

Obito, " what, really?"*

We see pictures of Rin in different stages of her life. Then a picture of her Kakashi and a plaque with Obito Uchiha"hero" engraved on it.

The last page is a grave stone with Rins name on it. With a ninja dress in ANBU gear standing in front it looking down.

Kakashi, "dont worry, She is the best."

Obito is silent then throws it back, " this changes nothing! You cannot stop he ten tails, I will succeed!"*

Obito looks up and smiles.

Voice from behind, " you, boy you have my nine tails, i want it back. "

Everyone looks shocked as Madara has entered the fight.

Kurama forces Naruto to switch, " you, i will mot be your pet ever again. You cold hearted..."

Madara, "so yo choose to be this boy's instead then?"

Naruto to Kurama inside, {don't let him get to you Kurama, your smarter than that! We can beat these guys!}

Madara looks at Obito, "failure is not tolerated."

He sets Obito whole body ablaze with Amaterasu.

Kakashi looks on in shock as Tobi screams in pain, "no!"
He uses his MS to get rid of the flames.

Madara looks at Kakashi, " you don't deserve that eye."

Before anything can be said Obito grabs Kakashi and warps away.

Gai, " where did...No use dwelling on it now. I will face you Madara Uchiha, i the green beast of Konoha!"

Madara makes wood clones to face Bee , Naruto, Gai and a could to guard the statue.

Kurama(using Naruto's body) goes RS mode, " let's go Gyuki!"

A Madara clone uses RG and drains the chakra from Bee, bring him down to base mode. As be tries to use his lightning cloak the other clone use mokuton to grab him.*

The first clone is starting to pull out Bee's soul.

Gai is fighting three *Madara clones with his soeed and agility he is evading any genjutsu or chance cor mokuton to grab him.

The Original Madara is above watching it all.

A clone uses chibaki tensei on guy as the other one does the same. The third comes from above and does i as well. Gai is out his body crushed from three sides.

Kurama is using chakra arms to keep them at bay and speed to avoid the clones pin pointing him.

Then all the clones go Susan'oo, except the one puling out Bees soul and the one using mokuton to hold him in place.*

Bee, " hey little buddy I know you got my back and thats a fact..."

Suddenly the mokuton using. Lone is getting weaker, Samehada is draining his chakra through he mokuton extending through his hands.

Kurama and Bee end up close to each other starting to be surrounded by the Susan'oo clones.*

Kurama, " hey you son of a bitch, you are not going to win!(Naruto switches) No way are you putting everyone under a genjutsu!"

Madara, " i really don't know what Tobi told you, but I want *to bring the ten tails back to become it's jinchurikki, not for a genjutsu. I need you and the 8 tails to be a part of it, but I will settle for one of you."

Suddenly mokuton wraps around Bee and pulls him under. He resurfaces infront of the statue.

Naruto, "Uncle Bee!"

Gedo extracts Gyuuki from Bee. Dropping bee motionless to the ground. Before he can hit the statue knocks him away.

Madara clones surrond Naruto.

Madara brings up a huge root and lands on it, " now you are alone child."

Naruto just looks up thenis slightly startled then smiles.*

Madara sends a sharp root speeding towards naruto when it suddenly is set a flame, blue flames.

Madara, {blue flames?!}

we tun and see Kakashi with two MS eyes, " my student is never alone, as long as I am around!"

Kakshi is back with anither gift from a friend!*

Next: "Kakashi vs Madara"
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (08-05-2012), DRAGONBPY (08-02-2012), Human Rasengan (08-09-2012), KiddJutsu (08-02-2012), Narut0360 (08-03-2012), royalmage (08-02-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-05-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 09:53 PM   #24
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Jericho not only did you come up with a theory to prove Tobi is Obito but also an epic fan prediction. I would be grateful if you can continue your epic work
Old 08-02-2012, 10:45 PM   #25
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Another Jericho Prediction

Naruto 600: "Kakashi vs Madara"

We see the burning root encased in blue flames. Naruto has escaped the area is is now jumping on the mokuton Madara created. He is watching as Kakashi faces off with Madara.

Madara, " hiw did you come about this strange Ameterasu? You are not Uchiha and also you now have two EMS and you still stand!"

Kakashi, " a gift from an old friend"

FlashBack shows Obito and Kakashi in the other dimension, he uses supplies out of Kakashi's bag to give him his Sharinghan with the help of a couple *Naruto clones nearby. *He also gave him some of his blood.

Kakashi, " you know time really does work different there."

It shows them shortly after Kakashi says goodbye to Obito and is training *breifly with a couple of his own clones.

Kakashi, {you were right Obito the injection you *gave me with the Uchiha and First Hokage DNA is working. I dont feel any effects, I actually have a weird EMS!} "chidori wolf pack!"
He makes hand signs and a pack of chidori wolves rush Madara.*

Madara, " still not a match for me."

He uses RG to negate the jutsu. Suddenly Kakashi warps behind him and empales him with a chidori.

Madara, " I see you have that ability of his as well. You are dangerously close."

Kakashi, { he is still the undead, even with this new power he can till out last me!} "Naruto, hang on!"

Naruto, "what are you talking about..."

We see Madara come out if the mokuton in front if Naruto.

Naruto stunned, " hey!"

He tries to jump but mokuton wraps around his leg.

Madara, "too slow."

Naruto, {dammit he is right I'm too slow even with Kurama chakra. Still too weak, but I wont give up.}

Kakashi, "dammit!"

He starts covering his body in electricity then explodes, taking out the clone he had his hand in.

He appears in between Madara and Naruto, " let him go."

Suddenly a huge. Huge *blue lighting laced chakra hand grabs Madara and throws him yards away.

We see Madara getting up starting to form his Susan'oo.*
The statue starts to shed its rock layers when Naruto notices this.*

Naruto starts to run towards it when the huge Susan'oo sword swings for him.*

A big blue Sai grabs the blade and stops it, we see Kakashi standing inside of a giant chakra warrior. He has a wolf head headdress on, with Samurai garb.*

Madara looks on still. Igger than Kakashi's.*

They engage in battle.

Naruto is headed towards the other Madara in front of the statue. **

Naruto, {great now what? }

Kakashi blocking Madara sees this, "Susan'oo summoning jutsu!"*

Madara, " what?!"

Kakashi, "Komainu!"

Two huge blue electricity pulsing lion dogs appear. They are the sane height as Kakashi's Susan'oo.

They attack the Madara clones in Naruto's way, with lightning speed.*

Kakashi, " this has gone on long enough!"*

Madara steps *back and goes back to base mode, " you have arrived."

We see Gaara and *Tsunade *floating on sand.

Naruto is trying to get close to the statue but it is flailing about.

Taunade seeing Kakashi, " how is this possible?! "

When they land, Kakahi makes a *clone and it warps to there location.

K Clone, " yes lady Tsunade?!"

Tsunade, "We cane ti help but it seems the 6th Hokage doesn't need any help. Dont say anything, you alone are pushing the moat powerful enemy of Konoha back. As of now you are the 6th Hokage I will take command of your division until the end of this war. Take are of Naruto."

The clone disperses and the real Kakashi says, " I'm not cut out for this, oh well."

Gaara and Tsunade leave as they watch they head to their unknown destination.

Kakashi, " Madara Uchiha it is over."

The two giant lion dogs charge him, as well as Kakashi sending chidori hounds *his way.

As he cancels the wolves he pushes the digs away then Kakashi appears behind gin but gets grabbed by The throat as Madara turns.

Kakashi, " got you."

Suddenly Madara is being held down. His limbs are inside Kamui, Kashi *quickly marks a seal on his firehead similar to the Hyuga clan.

Kakashi, "doujutsu binding seal!"

Madara jerks and his eyes revert to base Sharinghan

The Kamui disperse and Madera stands up.

He laughs as we see the ten tails has *been resurrected.*

Suddenly Kakashi says ,"one thousand. Good, just in time."

He looks at Naruto, " get ready, cause I'm almost out of chakra here. Gotta reserve it."

Naruto, "you want me to fight this thing alone?"

A familiar voice, " Alone? You got us!"

We see the six Naruto clones standing there, older with longer hair and slightly taller.

Next: "Team Naruto"

What are they brining to the fight?!
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (08-05-2012), DRAGONBPY (08-03-2012), Human Rasengan (08-09-2012), KiddJutsu (08-03-2012), Narut0360 (08-03-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-04-2012), royalmage (08-03-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-05-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 12:12 AM   #26
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

Jericho, back with a major vengeance! Love the similar concept of the time chamber effect on Naruto. Now what happens when Naruto recalls his clones. You gotta continue that thing man. It's a must. Welcome back to the party sir.
And question, you still putting out the Uzu Samurai fanfic?
We've not read that in quite sometime. Keep it up fam!
jericho Uzimaki (08-03-2012), Narut0360 (08-03-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 12:27 AM   #27
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Just an idea but what if Tobi is Obito's father or brother?

Predict away!
This. but why would his limbs be made of that zetsu crap?
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2012, 01:27 AM   #28
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Jericho and KYF both neck to neck in the battle of fan predictions. Who shall win the battle of words
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-03-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 05:04 PM   #29
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Naruto 598: "Tobi's fall and madara's Rise!!!"

(scene starts with naruto in kyuubi yellow flash mode right in front of tobi...each staring at each other intensely)

Tobi: "You may of learned your fathers jutsu, but I will not fall for such tricks again, child...".

Naruto: 'Oh, they are not tricks... A half assed technique is a trick, however, a mastered trick is, a technique...".

Tobi: "Enough talk, time for battle...".

*tobi is interrupted by naruto's punch that was so fast tobi the SG could not even see it, thus he was knocked back over 30 yards into rubble... Naruto still stands with his arm extended as a punch, with his other hand guarding his chin..*

Naruto: "Oh, I thought you said go tobi... I will wait for you to be ready this time".

Gai sitting on the ground with kakashi who is awake: "So fast... how is this naruto... I would of never Imagined...".

*Tobi explodes from the rubble, firing off multiple shinrei tensai at naruto... but, naruto is dodging them all... tobi is frustrated not even shinrei tensai can hit naruto...*

Tobi: "How is he able to move with the FTG without any markers or kunai... whats the secret to his method... Could it be..".

*Naruto suddenly appears behind tobi, throws another punch, but tobi manages to see this one and become intangible forcing the punch to go right through him...*

Tobi: "So that is it then... you will not fool me again child".

*Naruto disappears, tobi cannot find him... suddenly naruto appears at tobi's flank wielding a huge rasengan, thrusting it at tobi with lightning speed... however, it passes through tobi again, he was able to see the attack in time to react becoming intangible...*

Naruto surprised: "He already managed to figure out my method of transport for the FTG... he must know about senjutsu as well then...".

*The pattern of a frogs eye starts to appear with the kyuubis's too...*

Kakashi: "It seems tobi figured out naruto's little secret...".

Naruto: "Then I guess there is no reason to hide it anymore then... bring it on..".

*naruto transports himself directly in front of tobi, but he reacts in time to become intangible... however, naruto then attacks tobi from all sides with a combo attack so fast it looks like naruto is using multiple clones to hit tobi everywhere...*

Naruto: "Lets see how long you can keep this up"...

*naruto keeps attacking and attacking, but after a 45 second of constant attacks, naruto has to stop... his frog eye pattern gone from using up all his sage chakra... he starts to gather more...*

Tobi: "Hahahaha, well it looks like you can only sustain such an attack for about 50 second child... however, I can shift between the dimensions for 5 minutes at a time... You use the force of naruto to mark destinations for your attacks... and because nature energy resides within everything, including me, with hashirama's chakra... You can use the force of nature as an extension of your self.. and by activating the nature energy in the air, a rock or land... You are reverse summoning your self, making it look as if nature was doing it for you... But I too can sense the force of nature with hashirama's chakra, and you can only use certain things with enough nature energy to focus on and activate like the rock you are by... All I have to do is determine all the natural things around me with the most energy and I have found your transporting destinations...".

Kakashi: "Tobi figured it out and then some... he is not to be underestimated... naruto... over here".

*Naruto transports to kakashi sqauts down and starts talking*

Tobi: "I will not let you plot against me no more kakashi".

*Tobi attacks head on at naruto and kakashi, gai, ma and pa try to stop him, but are blown away by shinrei tensai*

Naruto: "Damn, I shouldn't use kage bushins because of how much chakra the FTG takes me...but I have no choice...".

*Naruto creates a kage bushin and it transports itself directly in front of tobi, punching him, sending him flying... naruto and kakashi continue to plot".

Tobi catching himself and regaining his balance: "A bushin, never thought he would go that far, but no matter... I will just show naruto exactly what I am going to do to him...".

*Naruto clone transports himself in front of tobi attacking with a huge rasengan, but tobi stops it, absorbing its energy... suddenly the clone transports itself behind tobi while he is still forced to absorb the rest of the first rasengan... the clone attacks with a kunai, but suddenly a mechanical skewer comes out of tobi's back, skewering the clone... it disappears*

Kakashi: "Damn, he already beat the clone naruto...".

Naruto: "It doesn't matter do what I say kakashi, I gave you more then enough energy to use kamui one more time...".

Kakashi: "Then I guess I have to, otherwise we won't win this... good luck naruto".

Naruto: "Hero's don't need luck... they don't know how to fail".

*naruto transports himself in front of tobi, they are face to face... Tobi swings his fan, slightly missing naruto head as he slips it... naruto then throws a punch which goes through tobi though... naruto yells "now!", as a clone steps out from the rocks by kakashi... naruto clone throws the a FRS at tobi while naruto starts his constant barrage... as the FRS gets right in front of tobi... kakashi uses kamui is draw it into the dimension he has shifted his real body into...*

Tobi surprised: "He could use kamui... the brat is forcing me to stay intangible so the FRS will hit my real body in the other dimension or I become tangible getting hit by naruto... Heh, you almost had me...".

*Tobi slips into the ground, going under naruto's attack and avoiding the FRS... hes hiding under ground*.

Kakashi: "Dammit... It failed... we should have calculated that... ".

*Tobi comes up from under ground still intangible... Naruto smiles...*

Tobi: "what are you smiling for, you failed...".

Naruto: "Who said I failed... All I have to do throw these three kunai at you and the fight is over...".

*Tobi laughs as naruto throws the three kunai at him, but they go though him... Then as naruto lifts hi thumb in victory... tobi's body explodes from the back with such force he is sent flying to the ground right in front of naruto*

Tobi with his back are torn apart to the bone: "What just happened to me... *cough* blood comes out of cracks in his mask..."

Naruto as he summons: "You are about to find out... summoning jutsu".

*Suddenly a naruto sage bushin appears and he has Killer bee with him... Tobi looks up at naruto in disbelief..".

Tobi: "You, you had a clone hendged into an attack which kakashi drew in to my dimension so he could attack me the next time I went intangible in the dimension, hitting my real body in the other... and he even rescued the hachibi junchurriki... I clearly underestimated you uzumaki... naruto.."

Kakashi: "But he told me nothing about the hendged clone... or rescuing KB... Ha, so he must of known tobi's SG could probably read his lips and mine so he fooled me to fool tobi... to think... you have grown so much that you knew in order to fool the enemy, sometimes you have to fool your friends first... I comed you, naruto".

Naruto looking down at tobi as his body starts to heal slowly: "I cannot allow you to continue fighting... in order to protect the world, I will destroy you here and now.... at my feet...".

*naruto creates a huge rasengan as tobi looks up helpless, unable to summon chakra or move... just as naruto thrsut his rasengan at Tobi... naruto is blown away by an attack... he crashes into the rublle by kakashi*

Mystery man: "Now you did not think i would let you kill my right hand man, with me around...".

(Its Uchiha Madara standing on a rock cliff 100 yards away)

Madara: "Now that the kage trash has been taken out... its time for the real dance to begin".

END

Next chapter... epic, epic battle!!!!

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-05-2012), Encon Uchiha (08-05-2012), Human Rasengan (08-09-2012), jericho Uzimaki (08-03-2012), KiddJutsu (08-03-2012), Narut0360 (08-03-2012), royalmage (08-03-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-05-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 05:12 PM   #30
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

a little too smart for Naruto but I liked it.

My finally continuation will be up soon I think.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-05-2012), DRAGONBPY (08-03-2012), Narut0360 (08-03-2012)