Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-03-2012, 07:45 PM   #31
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Another prediction by KYF. Can Jericho take the final win
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-03-2012)

Old 08-03-2012, 10:59 PM   #32
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

KYF & Jericho, bringing serious heat to this thread. Jericho, doing what you do best no question. Although KYF put that theory with the hyperbolic dimension effect first you still took yours a different route. KYF, that sh*t there is dynamite. You even previewed the next installment as an epic monster mash clash of two titans. And in both series Naruto has seriously upgraded and perfected a second technique of the 4th. So it's on like Donkey Kong.

It's been awhile since there were this many good predictions/fanfics at one time.
Eager to see you fellas continue these. Great stuff....
jericho Uzimaki (08-03-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 11:38 PM   #33
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jericho Prediction/fan fic

“Team Naruto”

Naruto is standing in awe of the clones that have just arrived, they are older at least two inches taller and with longer hair. They resemble Minato. As we look closely, the tips of their hair as it flows are red.

Madara, ‘what do we have here?”

Naruto(1), “you know who we are, you met us before, when you fought the first Hokage!”

Madara, “what?”

Naruto(4), “Say hello to mister Ass whooping!”

Naruto smiles, “hey what happened to you guys?”

Naruto(6), “as planned guys, I’m going first?”

He poofs out.

Naruto shows a flinch, his hair gets a bit longer slightly taller almost not noticeable. He smiles.

“oh that’s it huh?”

As he starts to approach the Ten Tails his body language is different. He is..

Kakashi, {he seems calm, as if he is taking in the situation and planning all at the same time. Almost like, Minato Sensei}

Naruto, “okay guys go!”

Team Naruto scatters and surround the Ten Tails.

It has gotten bigger than full powered Kurama, he resembles Kurama except it is black and the many eyes have mutated to one huge eye.

It is roaring.

Kurama, {amazing it is at least ten times more powerful than I am, at least in this form, if my other half wasn’t sealed inside Minato I would at least be a small challenge!}

Naruto, {be patient Kurama, I haven’t forgot my promise!}

One of the five Naruto makes hand signs and jumps high in the air, “combination jutsu: earth style!”

At the same time another Naruto jumps high in the air, “combination jutsu: water style!”

Kakashi, “wait is he doing what I think he is?!”

There jutsu run together forming.

Both Naruto yell, “wood style! Naruto caged beast jutsu!”

They form a huge giant cage surrounding the ten tails with markings much like what Yamato used to tame Naruto, early Part II.

Madara, “this impossible!” {damn this seal, it is blocking my MS I can’t release it, hmmm unless.}

Madara slips away from Kakashi and before Kakashi can react he slams his skull into the nearest rock.

Kakashi, “what is he…no wait!”

Madara stands up with the front of his skull completely gone, when it regenerates the seal is gone. His eyes form EMS.

Kakashi, “dammit, Naruto! Madara is free!”

A voice, “hey Kakashi sensei, I heard through communications you’re the Hokage now!”

As he turns he sees Sakura in a variation of Tsunade coat. with the Konoha 10 with her as well.

Shino, “ As the new Hokage of the hidden Leaf Village, you should act accordingly.”

Lee, “yes allow us to take care of this foe for you!”

Kakashi, “thanks but this is…”

Shikamaru, “yeah we know Madara Uchiha, the guy that fought the first Hokage. He is also the guy standing in the way of ending this war.”

Kiba, “hey if we can’t take at least we can hold him off long enough for Naruto to take care of that thing!”

Back to Naruto.

Naruto (1), “hey almost for got hey it’s our turn!”

Naruto (2), “oh yeah!”

They both poof out, which effects Naruto again, a bit more physically.
The K11 is attacking Madara, they are fighting Madara wood clones using their signature jutsu.

Madara clone is confronting Neji, “Hyuga clan, always thought so much of themselves, they are nothing compared to the Uchiha!”

Neji, “then why have they never confronted us? Seems to me the Uchiha fear us.”

Madara sends a sharp root speeding towards Neji, he uses rotation to defend. More and more come towards him, when…

Voice, “main branch secret art: snake hunter style!”

Hinata is seen attacking the clone with unseen speed hitting it all over.

Madara cone, “impossible, you’re a child. You know this technique?!”

The Sharinghan fades and the clone dissolves.

Hinata, “the head of the clan is always taught this technique, as part of the trials of succession. Neji, let’s go. We can’t let Naruto finish before we do!”

We see Shino using bugs to attack the wood clones form inside out he is not having much trouble with Kiba and Akumaru with him.

We see Madara standing facing Kakashi, “still standing, are we?”

Kakashi, “I have to admit, this will be a short reign for me as Hokage. This fight will take all I have left, but I have a good idea for my replacement.”

Voice, “no need for the sacrifice.”

It is Sakura, “ besides your choice for Hokage still needs to iron out the wrinkles. I will face you Madara.”

Madara laughs, “ your not even a Senju, at least the other medical ninja was a Senju. You will die quickly.”

Sakura slamming her fist on the ground, “get back Kakashi Sensei!”

The ground rips when she strikes it.

“secret medical arts: life and death palms!”

Her hands are flowing with chakra.

She is engaging in Taijutsu with Madara.

Kakashi form a distance, {he isn’t taking her serious, he is lazily defending her punches…”

Sakura, “good, your not taking me serious, first gate, second gate release!”
Kakashi, “what?!”

She has opened two gates and is faster then before, she lands several strikes on Madara.

Madara is knocked back he has several wounds.

Sakura is smiling.

Madara, “Child why are you so happy, I am immortal. This body…cough!”

He isn’t healing.

Madara, “what did you do to me?!”

Sakura, “my technique restores life to dead flesh, your jutsu does not regenerate living tissue.”

Madara, “very smart, but not enough, I will still win, child.”

He goes RG.

Back over to Naruto and the three clones left.

Naruto(3), “ this thing is strong it isn’t gonna stay inside for too long, we need to go ahead and do it now!”

Naruto, “right!”

The Juubi breaks free destroying the cage.

Naruto 3 goes Sage mode and jumps back away from the Juubi, he just notices Bee laying there motionless, “no, Uncle Bee….Gai Sensei. Too?”

He balls his fist.

“Summoning jutsu!”

Suddenly all the Naruto that were training appear crashing down with rasengans with various giant rasengans mixed with fire, water, and wind. Slicing crashing down.

Suddenly there is a meteor as well coming towards the battlefield. Madara is controlling it, he has used Mokuton to create distance between him and Sakura.

Naruto clone yells at Naruto, “get ready for this! It’s gonna be big!”

Naruto hears but sees all the people that are going to be crushed when he looks and sees another meteor coming behind the clones.

A crashes rumble one after the other. Shaking the ground.
Everyone not present feels the shake as far as the Hidden villages.

We see dust and debris, there is people in the devastation.

They are in shadows.

We see standing Madara is lowering Susan'oo, he is smiling until he sees the dust clear.

Naruto is standing slightly taller with longer hair with red tips. He has a calm emotionless look on his face.

Madara, “how is this possible, that you alone survived?”

Naruto, “I am not the only one that survived, look closely. I saved…all of them.”

Madara, {impossible, he moved fast enough to...no none is that’s fast. Not even teleportation..}

Suddenly Madara is lifted off the ground then pounded into the ground, he looks but Naruto is still in the same place.

We see everyone back at the medical camp. They all look confused, except Kakashi, he looks in the direction and says. “Sensei…”

Now we see the air completely clear the Juubi is laying defeated. It is shackled with chakra chains going into the ground.

Madara getting up, “an Uzumaki child will not defeat me.”

He tries to raise Susan'oo but...

he is pummeled by clones on both sides using a wind and fire rasengan and a wind and water rasengan. They completely pulverize him.

he screams in agony. another attack rips his out fit to shreds and causes severe wounds all over.

Naruto, “you may notice,your bleeding.”

Madara, {he is right, dammit that child, her technique, the effects have spread to my organs, but I cannot die.} “no! not now! I will not die again!”

Naruto makes a shadow clone that appear near the Juubi.

Madara, {no hand signs?}

Clone goes full Kurama cloak, “let’s go Kurama we’re on.

Naruto is pummeling Madara with out any notice of movement.

Naruto. “my clones went to that other world, and they trained and learned and discovered things. Because they used so many clones it took less time for them to learn but the aging effect had more effect. To use they were there for maybe an hour, to them two years.”

Naruto makes a rasengan with one hand then it is crashing into Madara form nowhere sending him flying back and causing dust.

Naruto is right where Madara is, as he is trying to get up, “ I have a lot more to learn, but I will be Hokage, it is almost done.”

He looks over at the Juubi and sees it getting smaller the Bijuu that Naruto meet are being pulled away form the Juubi, it is dissolving.

Naruto,"sealing chains."

Madara, “no!!!”

Shackles and chains appear on Madara, there is a seal tag on his chest, he is now immobilized.

Madara, {these jutsu and movements of his cannot even be followed by Sharinghan, what is he?!}

Soon all the Bijuu are present (1- 8).

Kurama, Your all back, it was Naruto that made it possible.

The Kurama Mode clone stands in front of them, proud.

Gyuki, “Bee?”

Naruto, “I’m afraid not, sorry.”

He looks at a defeated Madara.

Naruto, “it is over, why don’t you just go back where you came from, you have cause enough death, and mayhem.”

A voice, “there can never be enough of those things.”

We see Orochimaru with Sasuke and the others.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (08-05-2012), Human Rasengan (08-09-2012), Narut0360 (08-04-2012), royalmage (08-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-05-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 11:39 PM   #34
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

CONTINUED....

Sasuke, “why are we here?”

Naruto, “Sasuke?”

Orochimaru, “I wanted to see what all the fuss was about, besides we have to cut through to get there.

We see the entire scene. It is the Bijuu in the background but still huge with Kurama mode Naruto clone has, Naruto is near Madara and Orochimaru and the others are a yard away from Naruto.

Orochimaru approaches.

Suddenly Madara is over with the Bijuu.

Kurama clone is guarding him.

Naruto, “I am not going to let you help him.”

Orochimaru, “my dear boy have no interest in this war, started by someone else. I serve no village.”

Suddenly Kurama clone goes base mode touches Madara and they both vanish.

Naruto, “there he is far away form here.”

Sasuke, “I see you have grown, do you think it will be enough, for the road ahead?”

Naruto, right in front of Sasuke, Sasuke is startled.

“It will have to be.”

Naruto is back, yards away as Sasuke’s Susan’oo hand missed, striking only air.

{how is he so fast?!}

Suddenly the earth rumbles, wind starts swirling rapidly, lightning as well strikes all around a powerful wall of water swirls and surrounds the Bijuu, it swallows them all. They disappear.

Everyone is shocked.

Naruto appears by the huge crater that is left and sees only a note, it is suddenly in his hand.

---The war is over as is our Alliance, Leaf village. the power of the Bijuu is ours, there are no allies strong enough to stop us----

Naruto holds the note then looks up.

Orochimaru, “seems you can’t get a break, can you? I wonder which hidden village it was?”

They all start to walk away form Naruto.

Naruto, “Sasuke, when I first went after you I was trying to save you from Orochimaru. I wanted my friend back, I was being selfish. You have done some things that I wouldn’t do, but they were your decisions. I am not gonna chase you and try to save you anymore Sasuke. I am at peace that you are not coming back.”

Sasuke acts as if he isn’t paying attention.

Naruto is right in front of them, “If you attack the village or your still seeking revenge against people I care about, I will stop you. But no matter what, I will always…”

He disappears leaving the picture of team seven in his robe.

Sasuke silently, “Konoha is safe.”

In the distance atop a Huge Mokuton created branch, that he seems to be controlling, stands Naruto with a slight smile. He looks at the note and rips it up.

Kurama, {pretty slick thinking kid.}

Naruto,{my promise to you is next partner.}

next: "use you imagination,lol"

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 08-06-2012 at 01:08 AM.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-05-2012), Bazooka_Joe (08-06-2012), Human Rasengan (08-09-2012), KiddJutsu (08-04-2012), Narut0360 (08-04-2012), royalmage (08-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-05-2012)
Old 08-04-2012, 02:49 AM   #35
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

jericho Uzimaki all i can say to you right now is that was Epic !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and i'm sad that you will not continue this story, Please reconsider that and continue.....

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 05:09 PM   #36
UzumakiUchiha
Genin

UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road

I DON'T OWN: for obito fans this prediction seems plausible.

Naruto 597 Prediction - Eye to Eye

Gai : One Jutsu?..what is that supposed to mean?

Kakashi: I and Tobi share the same dimensional space while using our respective visual jutsus. When I warped away my Lightning Kunai, I sent it off to that OTHER DIMENSION. At about the same

time, Tobi dematerialized himself and sent himself to THAT SAME DIMENSION and had a brush with my Lightning Kunai and therefore recieved? that crack. Again when Naruto attacked Tobi with

his Rasengan, I warped it away and just as Tobi tried to switch into ghost mode again....he got hit by the rasengan....

Naruto:...how is that even possible?

Kakashi:..Not just that, his visual jutsu seems to be the exact counter of mine!!

Gai:What do you mean exactly?

Kakashi : When i tried to rip off the Mazo's head with Kamui, he countered my attack...

Bee: He is right. It is possible. The sharingans have the ability to nullify each other's effect. During my battle with that uchiha guy named Sasuke, i saw him nullify his flames of Amaterasu with his

right eye after unleashing it with his left eye...ie..a counter jutsu!!!

Gai:...but that means....

Kakashi (with terror):..there could be only one person in this world who could possess the counter to my visual jutsu......
...no....it just can't be.....the facts don't add up......could this guy really be.....

Kakashi : ....just who in the world are you?

Naruto: Kakashi sensei, dont tell me you know this guy...

Kakashi : ..............

Tobi : Well, as i said before..i am a nobody, i dont want to be anybody....time to finish this childsplay!!!

.....shinra tensei!!!!

Kakashi : everyone...brace yourselves.........doton doryuuheki!!!

THE BIG WALL SHATTERS DUE TO TOBI'S ALMIGHTY PUSH. JUST AS IT SHATTERS, NARUTO'S RASENSHURIKEN EMERGES AND HEADS TOWARDS TOBI.....

Gai: Good job Naruto!

Tobi: a shuriken...i see..but useless as usual.....

THE SHURIKEN PHASES THROUGH TOBI. JUST AS TOBI MATERIALISES HIMSELF, KAKASHI POPS OUT OF THE GROUND WITH HIS RAIKIRI....

Tobi: (grabs hold of Kakashi's hand)...always jumping right in aren't we.....i'll show you the true power of my shringan....

TOBI ATTEMPTS TO SUCK IN KAKASHI.....

Kakashi: Dont take me for a fool.....!!!

KAKASHI COUNTERS TOBI'S ATTACK WITH KAMUI..

Kakashi: Naruto!!! Now!!!

Naruto : Tornado Rasengan!!!

NARUTO'S ATTACK HURLS TOBI AND KAKASHI HARD INTO THE GROUND....
KAKASHI'S CLONE DISSAPEARS AND TOBI IS LEFT INJURED...

Gai : Look!! his mask...it's falling apart....

Kakashi/Bee/Naruto /Gai : (puzzled)......

Tobi: ... ....Well Kakashi, it seems there is no need to hide it from you...(reveals his mangekyo)....

Bee: The eye...it's the same as....

Naruto: Kakashi sensei's!!!

KAKASHI FALLS TO HIS KNEES.....

Kakashi: Damn it!!! no....there is no way you could be......????

Tobi: You seem surprised......Kakashi Hatake!!!(gives a sinister smile)

....ALL OF THEM WATCH IN SHOCK AS THE LAST PIECE OF HIS MASK COMES OFF....

Last edited by UzumakiUchiha; 08-05-2012 at 05:11 PM.
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 06:30 PM   #37
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Jericho in your prediction did Naruto become Jinchuriki for the other 8 TB or were they just simply released
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2012, 01:03 AM   #38
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Jericho in your prediction did Naruto become Jinchuriki for the other 8 TB or were they just simply released
He fooled Orochimaru and the rest into thinking they were stolen by a secret culprit that broke the Alliance treaty. In other words: one of the other hidden villages.
When actually he just sent them to another place. (T/S Jutsu)

for the record Naruto's abilities are(In MY prediction/fan fic)
T/S manipulation. (he folds space and time in order to travel to different points, within the time it takes him to think of it. Combining that with his jutsu it now APPEARS he doesn't use hand signs.)
All elements usage. which include merging into new elements, such as the Mokuton he used at the very end.
Seal techniques.
Sage arts.
Infinite Jutsu possibilties. ( all jutsu are open to him to learn due to his ALL elements access)

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 08-06-2012 at 10:58 AM.
Old 08-09-2012, 02:30 AM   #39
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

check out my continuation if you care to lol, its under the chapter predictions for 596 -THX APZ
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 06:55 AM   #40
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

Are these meant to be predictions or fanfics?

because kishi would never go down the line that you guys have 'predicted'

Most of these are things that the fan wants to see or hear,
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:01 AM   #41
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

These are fanfic predictions
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 07:43 AM   #42
Mansy3700
Genin

Mansy3700 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL
Mansy3700 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 08:11 AM   #43
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Rumors running around the forums is that this chapter confirms Tobi's eye is Obito's. Not that surprising, considering Tobi collects eyes.

Now, in my opinion, if that's true, perhaps this also confirms Tobi isn't Obito. Why reveal the eye is Obito's without going all the way through the revelation?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2012)
Old 08-09-2012, 11:38 AM   #44
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Thats not just implausible, but rather impossible!!!

:Obito's eye was crushed!!!

:If kakashi has obito's ninjutsu MS eye then obito's other eye would be a MS genjutsu eye... clearly is not....

:Even if it was obito's eye and somehow also a ninjutsu MS eye... it would be blind as fuck by now...

Its not obito's eye, just BS rumors.... Judging by tobi's use of his eye and its power. It must be an EMS eye of some kind... most likely madara's other eye, but could be an unknown EMS eye as well...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 11:56 AM   #45
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Rumors are called rumors for a reason, dummy. But consider the hypothetical situation of them being confirmed, what would you say then?

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2012)