Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-09-2012, 12:23 PM   #46
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

No shat Sherlock!!! I was pointing out why it could only be a rumor and nothing more... Dummy...

ANd if it turned out to be the case then kishi, you got some splaining ta doooo!

But I seriously, seriously doubt it... it would be beyond an ass pull... it would be Kishi Izanagi to create such an outcome...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-09-2012, 12:32 PM   #47
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

I still don't get this "his right eye was crushed" thing that people keep going on about. Yes, he was under a huge rock, yes, his "right side" was crushed by it, but it doesn't mean it was crushed into jelly or disintegrated. The huge rock could've crushed the life out of Obito, but not necessarily destroy his body and eye beyond collection nor perhaps even beyond some sort of repair in this crazy manga world.

Things have been thrown around in this manga so many times that are beyond belief and reason, I find it hard to believe that some people still have such absolute beliefs about what happens in it. Or is it just because those seemingly impossible turns of events go against everyones own predictions?
Old 08-09-2012, 12:35 PM   #48
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

I swear if kishi makes obito tobi he definately deserves someone hiring a sumo wrestler to do this to him.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PTHTgUtUlM
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:36 PM   #49
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kakkakuzu View Post
Or is it just because those seemingly impossible turns of events go against everyones own predictions?
To be fair, I am against Tobi=Obito, but not against Tobi's eye being Obito's since the panel with Tobi's SG collection came around. So this development does not surprise me or goes against what I think.

Now Mr. KYF over here clearly wants to deny even the thought that the eye might be Obito's. You know, it kind of destroys his piss poor theory of Izanagi being the be-all of the manga.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2012)
Old 08-09-2012, 12:44 PM   #50
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
To be fair, I am against Tobi=Obito, but not against Tobi's eye being Obito's since the panel with Tobi's SG collection came around. So this development does not surprise me or goes against what I think.

Now Mr. KYF over here clearly wants to deny even the thought that the eye might be Obito's. You know, it kind of destroys his piss poor theory of Izanagi being the be-all of the manga.
And another reaction formation... you are willing to believe a random eye with no real purpose of being in tobi, is Obito's simply because it could potentially squash my theory of tobi's single jutsu with mutiple purposes being an Izanagi variation...

You are choosing to take up an opposite belief of your actual belief (its not obito's eye) simply because what it could do to my theory... seriously... Ha!

And do not tell me you would believe something like that without my theory being its opposite... I am sure If I theorized it was obitos' eye you would then believe it is not and will not be, thus I am stupid for believing so myself...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-09-2012, 12:48 PM   #51
Kakkakuzu
Chuunin

Kakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the roughKakkakuzu is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

I don't really care what other people think about certain theories. They're opinions. They're fine.

It's when people make their own little interpretations of what has been said in the manga and consider that interpretation a fact that irks me. People make these theories based on something they consider as the truth, but really hasn't been proven yet, and therefore can change.

And even things that have been "proven" can change, depending on how it was proven in the manga. A character saying something in the manga can still be a lie or a misunderstanding or an exaggeration or whatever. And even showing something in the manga can just be some trick to deceive the readers. There are very few absolute truths in any fictional universe.

Last edited by Kakkakuzu; 08-09-2012 at 12:52 PM.
Kakkakuzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2012, 12:49 PM   #52
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

How arrogant of you, KYF, thinking I form my opinions around your pieces of turd. Fact is, if Tobi's eyes is indeed Obito's, I understand how it can happen and how it was hinted all the way through the manga, even though in the past I was of the opposite idea. It's called accepting one's errors and learn from them, you should try it sometime.

But you can't honestly deny your shitty theory crumbles apart if that eye is Obito's, since the T/S jutsu would spawn from it since it's linked to Kamui, therefore not requiring Izanagi at all.

@ Kakkakuzu: as you point out, the world of fiction is indeed tricky, specially when it's still going on. Now, that is not a valid excuse for people to throw anything on the air and hope it'll stick. People should strive for a more logical stance since it's the most stable way to look at it. That's simply what many people on this forum are hoping other understand, nobody wants to kill guesses for good.

Last edited by Numinous; 08-09-2012 at 12:52 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2012)
Old 08-09-2012, 10:56 PM   #53
mykewin777
one man

mykewin777 is an unknown quantity at this point

I predict 597 will take to long to be released and then leave us all with more questions. I hope its a double chapter or something...... But I predict Madara coming into the fray of the Naruto Battlefield with the Kage close behind..... Oonoki will sacrifice himself in some heroic way and the stage is set for the conclusion battle of the War!
Old 08-10-2012, 12:18 PM   #54
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
How arrogant of you, KYF, thinking I form my opinions around your pieces of turd. Fact is, if Tobi's eyes is indeed Obito's, I understand how it can happen and how it was hinted all the way through the manga, even though in the past I was of the opposite idea. It's called accepting one's errors and learn from them, you should try it sometime.

But you can't honestly deny your shitty theory crumbles apart if that eye is Obito's, since the T/S jutsu would spawn from it since it's linked to Kamui, therefore not requiring Izanagi at all.
Yea I am really going to believe you think tobi could have obito's eye despite the fact it was crushed, it should offer a MS genjutsu, not ninjutsu of T/S and most of all should be blind since its been used for the past 16 years...

No, a Logical outcome would be tobi with an EMS eye, or constantly switching basic SG's out after every battle from using Izanagi with them... which could explain why we only see tobi wielding a basic SG all the time because the only way tobi could do what he does with a basic SG would be through the use of Izanagi... and why he has to have so many damn SG eyes...

But no, you find obito's other eye in tobi as a logical outcome to the point you can actually believe it...

And again, not to start a ridiculous war, but why is banbutsu souzou still being thought of as the technique that created the bijuu??? Fucking narutowiki still has that fail posted....

There are two separate versions of Izanagi...

first: the Uchiha's kinjutsu which only requires the use of Yin (the SG's power) in order to turn reality into an illusion for a brief moment, thus create a new destiny and path from cheating death... Now hashirama's chakra can be used to lengthen the time this Izanagi lasts, but is not required to use it...

Second: The Rikudou Sage's version which requires YIN (power of the SG) and Yang (power of hashirama) in order to bring Imagination to life, thus create many things by again, bringing imagination to life... making a genjutsu real...

Izanagi was Originally the practical application of the sage's creation of all things... thus with that little info we can determine that Banbutsu souzou "creation of all things" was impractical and inapplicable which means it cannot do sqaut.... because all ninjutsu and genjutsu, which the sage is the creator of. All are practical and applicable, unlike creation of all things...

I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD IZANAGI BE NECESSARY IF BANBUTSU SOUZOU COULD ALREADY BE USED FOR CREATING THINGS???

What the author did by saying Izanagi was Originally the practical application of "creation of all things"... Was give another name that gives credence to what Izanagi is capable of... Not explain banbutsu souzou as a whole different jutsu itself that was used to create the bijuu because its already known that Izanagi can only be used on one self for turning reality into illusions...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-10-2012 at 12:31 PM.
Old 08-10-2012, 12:42 PM   #55
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I MEAN WHY ELSE WOULD IZANAGI BE NECESSARY IF BANBUTSU SOUZOU COULD ALREADY BE USED FOR CREATING THINGS???

Quote:
Fucking narutowiki still has that fail posted....
Funny how it has dozens of contributors and hundreds of visitors that can edit it at will and it's still there untouched where it could be just adjusted to your point of view, KYF, who by the way is the only person who insists Banbutsu Souzou did nothing after having to admit it existed in the first place (remember those times where you almost swore to God it didn't? Good times). I wonder, KYF, is everybody else but you wrong? Isn't that, I don't know, a bit arrogant?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-10-2012), Miburo (08-11-2012), Vishnu (08-10-2012)
Old 08-10-2012, 02:16 PM   #56
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Arrogance has to be earned. KYF was denied the right of being arrogant the moment he proved to be a retard. So right now, he just displays a pure stupidity. Ignore him, Num. Your constant debunking of every post that he has ever made, it's just food for him. Let him starve for a while.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2012), Numinous (08-10-2012)
Old 08-10-2012, 02:23 PM   #57
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Arrogance has to be earned. KYF was denied the right of being arrogant the moment he proved to be a retard. So right now, he just displays a pure stupidity. Ignore him, Num. Your constant debunking of every post that he has ever made, it's just food for him. Let him starve for a while.
You know what, I'll make an oath as of now. Everytime I have the urge of correcting KYF when he says something stupid, I'll do that to Eric Hovind's videos instead. If a complete retards has to be taught on the obvious, be the one that steals money from people.

BTW, just a quick note on why I would approve of Tobi having Obito's eye a iff it was revealed on the spoilers of the next chapter: Kamui is linked to the T/S jutsu and Tobi does collect Sharingan. Although why the eye isn't turned to jelly is a problem yet unsolved, it doesn't have any other restriction. Shisui had two Genjutsu eye unlike Sasuke, Itachi and Madara who had a Genjutsu eye and a Ninjutsu eye, the eyes could be synced so, when one evolves to MS, the other does too (or Tobi could just fool around with it to achieve the same thing) and since Tobi swaps eyes, degeneration due to MS could be lessened.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2012), Sensei-Q (08-10-2012), Vishnu (08-10-2012)
Old 08-10-2012, 03:29 PM   #58
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
LMAO!!! Just LOL!!!

You must be brain dead if you consider me stupid lol... You can call me stupid all day to try and make numi feel better about himself, for having his emotional short comings... But if that is what you need to get by then you need to rethink so things and find a better way to validate your existence...

And Vinshu... Your a hypocrite for calling anyone stupid considering the polished turds you post as rebuttals...

Quote:
You know what, I'll make an oath as of now. Everytime I have the urge of correcting KYF when he says something stupid, I'll do that to Eric Hovind's videos instead. If a complete retards has to be taught on the obvious, be the one that steals money from people.

BTW, just a quick note on why I would approve of Tobi having Obito's eye a iff it was revealed on the spoilers of the next chapter: Kamui is linked to the T/S jutsu and Tobi does collect Sharingan. Although why the eye isn't turned to jelly is a problem yet unsolved, it doesn't have any other restriction. Shisui had two Genjutsu eye unlike Sasuke, Itachi and Madara who had a Genjutsu eye and a Ninjutsu eye, the eyes could be synced so, when one evolves to MS, the other does too (or Tobi could just fool around with it to achieve the same thing) and since Tobi swaps eyes, degeneration due to MS could be lessened.
Yea yea, insult me, call me names... nana boo boo... Stick your head in Doo doo...

You feel better now? You called me a name... now what? Continue on insulting me to try and make yourself feel better... try to bring me down to your level because its lonely in insecureville... How about get mad because I strike back with with insults which seems unfair to you for some reason... I suppose I could just tear into you every time you verbally abuse me with accusations based on nothing more then your over blown superego causing your Ego to alter reality in order to still satisfy the negative impulses and drives of your primal ID while still satisfying your superego as well, thus certain mechanisms are employed to keep both the ID and superego satisfied which is why you have this Delusion of being morally and intellectually superior with none of those negative impulses you swear to not have, numi... Your ego is trying to spare you the anxiety and negative affects of reality so the negative impulses are suppressed to the unconscious where you have no clue of their existence...

Basically, you are deluding yourself... quit having the idea of perfection and truly accept your flaws and this will go away....

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-10-2012, 03:34 PM   #59
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Basically, you are deluding yourself... quit having the idea of perfection and truly accept your flaws and this will go away....
The irony in this statement is overwhelming.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-11-2012), Numinous (08-11-2012), Vishnu (08-10-2012)
Old 08-10-2012, 03:53 PM   #60
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
LMAO!!! Just LOL!!!

You must be brain dead if you consider me stupid lol... You can call me stupid all day to try and make numi feel better about himself, for having his emotional short comings... But if that is what you need to get by then you need to rethink so things and find a better way to validate your existence...

And Vinshu... Your a hypocrite for calling anyone stupid considering the polished turds you post as rebuttals...

Yea yea, insult me, call me names... nana boo boo... Stick your head in Doo doo...

You feel better now? You called me a name... now what? Continue on insulting me to try and make yourself feel better... try to bring me down to your level because its lonely in insecureville... How about get mad because I strike back with with insults which seems unfair to you for some reason... I suppose I could just tear into you every time you verbally abuse me with accusations based on nothing more then your over blown superego causing your Ego to alter reality in order to still satisfy the negative impulses and drives of your primal ID while still satisfying your superego as well, thus certain mechanisms are employed to keep both the ID and superego satisfied which is why you have this Delusion of being morally and intellectually superior with none of those negative impulses you swear to not have, numi... Your ego is trying to spare you the anxiety and negative affects of reality so the negative impulses are suppressed to the unconscious where you have no clue of their existence...

First of all it's Vishnu not Vinshu. I understand that you were not able to write your own name correctly but please, try to write mine. Second of all i am not going to play this game with you. I have nothing to gain. Even if i prove to the entire world what a retard you are, you will still not accept your condition. You should ask yourself something: If everyone calls you an idiot, maybe, maybe it's something wrong with you, and not with everyone. I don't feel the need to validate my existence by checking your posts. If you didn't get the irony in my post, you truly are one of a kind. I reaaaally don't give a fuck about you and your ideas. But sometimes, your sheer stupidity it's just too amazing to be simply ignored. So this is where we stand. I don't give a fuck about you, your ideas and opinions. You are a lost cause to me, a man that cannot accept nothing that contradicts his limited view of the world. For you it's either black or white. There is no grey. And i feel sorry for you.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote