Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-11-2012, 06:03 PM   #106
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Kagami what? Do you people seriously believe that when the mask comes off, we will see a guy nobody knows?

Tobi being Obito is really retarded, but so is any other option. I don't see how can Kishimoto pull himself out of this one.
Kishimoto pretty much dug himself into an hole, there's contradictory evidence everywhere in every theory. No matter the outcome, people will bitch about it. He should have done it way sooner to avoid the flamefest.

Quote:
Btw, if Tobi is using Obito's eye (read the spoilers for the first time in ages), it means he is using MS, right? How come he has so much chakra to spam the jutsu so much or how come he doesn't go blind? Seems like a load of bull to me.
I'm also interested in that explanation. Personally, it could go both ways: either he swaps eyes to avoid deterioration or he achieved EMS, which only raises further questions.

Quote:
I am interested to see the explanation of the connection between Madara and Tobi (when his identity is finally revealed) and the reason behind switches with long Madara hair and short one. That still confused me to no end.
QFT.

Edit:
Quote:
lol




i know, too early to tell, just had to post this.
I remember you... from 2010. What's up?
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3








Last edited by Numinous; 08-11-2012 at 06:06 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 08-11-2012, 06:30 PM   #107
J-man123
Supernova
 
J-man123's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: England
Posts: 257
Thanks: 447
Thanked 109 Times in 64 Posts
J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Obito dosnt know his real daddy his mum was forced to marry an uchiha she did but after a few years in to the marriage she realised her husband could not give her a child so at the age of 40 she let her self get pimped by the ramen guy and 6 months later gave birth to obito

Yh its a 6 month pregnacy cuase the ramen guys sperm is hyper accelrated snd says 9 months is to mainstream

Last edited by J-man123; 08-11-2012 at 06:33 PM.
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #108
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪
 
Sensei-Q's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Mijdrecht, Utrecht, Netherlands.
Posts: 4,329
Thanks: 5,373
Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by poolangya View Post
lol

[


i know, too early to tell, just had to post this.
Hey, pokeball from years ago! Whattup?

Edit: ^The sperm wouldn't be the reason for the 6 months pregnancy..
__________________
The sky is falling, the world is ending. But hey, at least the stars look good on your dress?

Last edited by Sensei-Q; 08-11-2012 at 07:58 PM.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 08:34 PM   #109
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh hey, I was asked to do something.



Um, technically my psychology training lies in the field of Behaviorism, since that's what my school pigeonholes psych students into, and even then I'm not board certified. There's only 1 class dealing with forensic psychology. It won't be a big evaluation with lots of large words that are only impressive at parties, either. But I'll give it a shot.

Based on your writings, I wouldn't call you any of the things KYF has falsely claimed. You are far from suicidal/homicidal. You are a grounded individual that will fight back when provoked, but nothing more. Honestly, aside from your career choice, you appear to be quite unremarkable.
Lol, you took a class... You couldn't honestly psychoanalyze Numi if you wanted to. Not only because of biased as a friend (conflict of interest) but because you clearly have no understanding of BEHAVIOR judging by your BS posts...

Quote:
Now, for the other end of the spectrum, we have KYF. A person (I can't even call him a man) who is more childish than anyone I know.
Childish as in immature like calling people names like a 3rd grader at recess... CHildish like getting mad cursing because your frustration to actually argue something is limited by your immaturity..... Yea, You know what it means to be childish Hypocrite...

Quote:
Suffers from delusions of grandeur and paranoid delusions.
Delusions of grandeur... Where the hell did that come from??? To have delusions of grandeur I would have to actually believe I am achieving something grand the I am not because I am fooling myself.. However, I constantly explain the triviality of all these arguments as well as every thing else on this forum... And yet you still make that claim, Seriously...

And Paranoid delusions??? Where the hell did that come from lol... What the hell has even suggested I have any kind of paranoia much less paranoid delusions...

You clearly do not know WTF you are talking about...

Quote:
Has low self-esteem, but a high imagination. My recommendation would be to seek psychiatric help, possibly medication.
Low self esteem... Now you must be projecting...

My turn....

Kal, you come off as someone overly frustrated. Seeking a way to vent and release all that built up frustration which why you come to a naruto forum to attack random people on the internet about different opinions... Its called displacement... You are displacing your anger and frustration of your life in reality onto random people behind the guise of a naruto interested forum member... As opposed to confronting the cause of the anger and frustration and dealing with it instead of taking it out on less threatening targets such as random naruto fans...

And You are clearly someone actually with low self esteem. Its another reason you feel the need to attack others because its makes you feel better about yourself... You try to bring others down to your level... All while seeking validation for your verbal abuse because it seems to give your self esteem a boost...

You, just like Numi, are intelligent... However, you have the same elitist delusions as he does... you take your intelligence and book smarts way too seriously as if it makes your opinion superior to anyone elses in an argument about a fictional story lol... If you need a naruto forum to make you feel superior then whatever makes you happy... Still, there is no need to try and act as if you actually understand a thing about behavior simply because you took a psychology course at the YMCA...

The whole reason Numi wanted your opinion is because I get to him... He proves it every time he gets way too upset and even asks you to criticize me because he needs a reason to try and feel better about himself... Again, if the things I say really are not true, then why does he care so much... Why care about what some random person on the internet believes... he should just ignore me as he said he would for a year now and all this wouldn't be happening...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #110
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

ITT: Dr. Phil narutard forum edition.

Seriously, KYF. I normally don't read your posts because whenever I do they're almost always really stupid. And when they're not stupid, they're stupid anyway because they're about naruto theories. When I finish reading a naruto chapter I go "Well, that was lame" and go do something else (At most, I might briefly discuss it with all these fine gentlemen that post here). I don't go "Oh gosh golly gee wiz, I wonder what deeper meanings I can uncover!!" Because holy shit, it's a pretty mediocre manga (being extremely generous) for preteens. But, you know, whatever. If you find some sort of enjoyment in that shit then great, good for you. Have at it.

But yeah, skimming through a couple of your posts in here and see this whole "LOL PROJECTING" "Reaction theory durr" etc. Why do you do that shit? It's so dumb. You don't know why someone is making fun of you or criticizing your shit. It could be because they're just...projecting...somehow, or they're doing it because they have low self-esteem and it makes them feel better. Or maybe he just doesn't like you because he thinks you're a douchebag. Or they could simply think that you were being dumb and are criticizing you for it. Which doesn't necessarily indicate any sort of personality flaw at all. Point being, you can't prove any of that shit. You have no clue what sort of mental process went behind someone else's posts. You might as well say he wets his bed or that he smells bad while you're at it. It's literally just as dumb.

I'm not even trying to be mean to you. And I know you'll probably not get any of this and will try to actually justify you posting dumb things. Or whatever. And you can say 'kael did it too,' but I think kael and num were just mocking you with that shit. If kael was actually being serious then he was being dumb too, if that makes you feel better.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-12-2012), Spiegel (08-11-2012)
Old 08-11-2012, 11:36 PM   #111
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
ITT: Dr. Phil narutard forum edition.

Seriously, KYF. I normally don't read your posts because whenever I do they're almost always really stupid. And when they're not stupid, they're stupid anyway because they're about naruto theories. When I finish reading a naruto chapter I go "Well, that was lame" and go do something else (At most, I might briefly discuss it with all these fine gentlemen that post here). I don't go "Oh gosh golly gee wiz, I wonder what deeper meanings I can uncover!!" Because holy shit, it's a pretty mediocre manga (being extremely generous) for preteens. But, you know, whatever. If you find some sort of enjoyment in that shit then great, good for you. Have at it.
Thats some fine logic there... Everything having to do with naruto is stupid thus the super mod of one of the forums too... Hey wait a minute...
All you ever do is call something or someone stupid when you I see you post... Geez... Whats with that?!?

And although I might like to speculate about naruto... at least I have a reason to be here... You are criticizing me for being a member that likes naruto... then what does that say about you who is a freaking mod of a naruto forum... Who has no interest in Naruto because he thinks it is so stupid...
Are you being payed good to mod here??? Are you gaining eternal life for moding here?? Seriously explain it to me... Because if you simply wanted to have a place where you can interact with friends you have made on here... then thats what facebook and email is for...

WHY?? IMO, you like the position of power...

Quote:
But yeah, skimming through a couple of your posts in here and see this whole "LOL PROJECTING" "Reaction theory durr" etc. Why do you do that shit? It's so dumb. You don't know why someone is making fun of you or criticizing your shit. It could be because they're just...projecting...somehow, or they're doing it because they have low self-esteem and it makes them feel better. Or maybe he just doesn't like you because he thinks you're a douchebag. Or they could simply think that you were being dumb and are criticizing you for it. Which doesn't necessarily indicate any sort of personality flaw at all. Point being, you can't prove any of that shit. You have no clue what sort of mental process went behind someone else's posts. You might as well say he wets his bed or that he smells bad while you're at it. It's literally just as dumb.
Yea the same way I cannot deduce your getting involved is not for the simple reason to defend your "gentlemen"... Transparency Mibs... You act as though all your post say nothing other then exactly what you post... Now that is stupid, sorry... Its called reading people...

How can I know what he physically smells like by his posts... I can interpret emotions, behavior and even certain mental processes which you claim cannot be done... as should anyone else... It depends on how much of their posts I read... I know numi better then anyone else on here because I am always having to argue with the guy... SO there you go...

Quote:
I'm not even trying to be mean to you. And I know you'll probably not get any of this and will try to actually justify you posting dumb things. Or whatever. And you can say 'kael did it too,' but I think kael and num were just mocking you with that shit. If kael was actually being serious then he was being dumb too, if that makes you feel better.
Not really feeling anything, but thank you...

And I think you are kind of being honest about not trying to be mean... as deranged as that is considering how many times you called me stupid lol...

Numi criticizes me, I usually do not, but I do it too... All I do is explain to him why he does such things as taking a naruto argument so seriously... Getting upset about what some random person on the internet says... Its not necessarily to hurt him, only to make him aware of what he is doing and what I Believe is causing such behavior...

You can believe or not... Its up to you...

Sincerely: the guy who keeps posting stupid shit...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2012, 11:56 PM   #112
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If kael was actually being serious then he was being dumb too, if that makes you feel better.
Yes, I was clearly being serious when the first sentence of my post was pointing out I specialize in behavior analysis, not personality profiling/mental illness diagnosis, and am not even board certified (making any claim worthless) while at the same time professing that the terminology is largely useless in the actual field (since we have to dumb it down to layman terminology for clients). You caught me, I was being dumb.

By the way, KYF, the "paranoid delusions" comment sparks from every time num/myself/anyone else that debunks one of your theories makes a post in regards to you, you think it's not because you might be wrong (you generally are, but think otherwise, hence delusions of grandeur), it's because we have some grudge against you. You even dropped into the thread that Num made regarding logical fallacies and claimed the only reason it was created was because of you. You exhibit signs of paranoia all the time.

The delusions of grandeur stem from you believing you are always right, even when logic dictates otherwise, and that you are apparently the only one that can see the deeper meaning of "that is a tree" (I'm paraphrasing, of course).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 12:21 AM   #113
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So Tobi is Obito's father & took the eye as a keep sake to remember his son? Makes perfect sense other than it should have been crushed yo!
Idk man. He said he couldn't recover shisui's eye from Danzo because the seal crushed it but he managed to use obito's crushed eye. That's some advanced technology if you ask me. I mean who can repair an eye so perfectly? Maybe Tobi is Obito hence the crying about how Kakashi couldn't keep promises like the one to protect Rin or something like that. All I know is that he's a fag.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:59 AM   #114
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
By the way, KYF, the "paranoid delusions" comment sparks from every time num/myself/anyone else that debunks one of your theories makes a post in regards to you, you think it's not because you might be wrong (you generally are, but think otherwise, hence delusions of grandeur), it's because we have some grudge against you. You even dropped into the thread that Num made regarding logical fallacies and claimed the only reason it was created was because of you. You exhibit signs of paranoia all the time.
Lol, your idea of theory debunking is Hilarious... Thats a delusion considering you are not capable of debunking a single unconfirmed theory....

And while I do recognize the random hate of certain members because they always take this way too seriously... Its the reason for the reaction formation of my theories....

And Numi's thread uses statements "out of context" from almost everyone of my theories... Its a sad attempt to try and disprove theories by miss quoting them then explaining whats wrong using technical terms of debate... Its sad as hell kal... I am not paranoid about that post considering my theories are almost every example of something wrong... Read it, its sad....

Quote:
The delusions of grandeur stem from you believing you are always right, even when logic dictates otherwise, and that you are apparently the only one that can see the deeper meaning of "that is a tree" (I'm paraphrasing, of course).
WTF, you think I believe I am never wrong because I do not change my opinion because you BELIEVE you put up a better argument, so I should... Thats ridiculous...

What is worse is when you are wrong you just resort to name calling and run off which is text book PROJECTION...

SO again, tell me where I showed any kind of delusion of grandeur or paranoia...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 03:56 AM   #115
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Thats some fine logic there... Everything having to do with naruto is stupid thus the super mod of one of the forums too... Hey wait a minute...
All you ever do is call something or someone stupid when you I see you post... Geez... Whats with that?!?

And although I might like to speculate about naruto... at least I have a reason to be here... You are criticizing me for being a member that likes naruto... then what does that say about you who is a freaking mod of a naruto forum... Who has no interest in Naruto because he thinks it is so stupid...
Are you being payed good to mod here??? Are you gaining eternal life for moding here?? Seriously explain it to me... Because if you simply wanted to have a place where you can interact with friends you have made on here... then thats what facebook and email is for...

WHY?? IMO, you like the position of power...
Yeah, you actually would see it was fine logic if you could read. I never said anything even close to what could be considered as saying "everything having to do with naruto is stupid" in my post. Maybe work on comprehending what is actually posted before trying to read into my subconscious workings or whatever, bro.

And yeah, this forum is all about naruto, except for the 95% of the forum that isn't. Guess where I spend 95% of my time on here, and what part of the forum I stick around for? Hint: Not the naruto section.

I'll try to explain what you asked me to explain, since I'm nice like that. I don't go make a facebook or use my email to interact with my comrades on here because...I already have a place to interact with them. It's called this forum. Really, this stuff should go without saying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Yes, I was clearly being serious when the first sentence of my post was pointing out I specialize in behavior analysis, not personality profiling/mental illness diagnosis, and am not even board certified (making any claim worthless) while at the same time professing that the terminology is largely useless in the actual field (since we have to dumb it down to layman terminology for clients). You caught me, I was being dumb.
Yes, I was clearly implying that I thought you were being serious, as shown by specifically stating I didn't think you were being serious and were probably mocking KYF's crazy Dr.Phil style of insults the sentence right before the one you quoted. What the fuck is this sarcasm shit, Kael?

I wasn't ragging on you, bro. If I wanted to make fun of you I could, and would, and you'd definitely know. Jeez, man. What the fuck.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 04:35 AM   #116
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,715 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
What the fuck is this sarcasm shit, Kael?

I wasn't ragging on you, bro. If I wanted to make fun of you I could, and would, and you'd definitely know. Jeez, man. What the fuck.
Combination of hunger (I get cranky if I don't eat) and work steadily fucking me over more and more.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-12-2012), Numinous (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 04:51 AM   #117
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 597 Predictions/Spoilers

Quote:
And you can say 'kael did it too,' but I think kael and num were just mocking you with that shit.
I know I am. It's just hilarious to see KYF babbling on about how he can read me on forum text (which, as anybody in the field of psychology will tell you, is a very impersonal medium, therefore fallacious to do proper reading) and pretend he knows what the fuck he's talking about without showing any credentials whatsoever that would even deem his readings poignant. Hell, for all we know, he didn't even conclude high school considering how he utterly fails at biology, physics and whatnot, much less have a college degree in his pocket.

I really only asked kael to show KYF his babble is insignificant and it's only insults of the worse kind disguised as technical terms. And I'm not even insulted by them, since they're lies, but I'm insulted by the vicious intent behind them. KYF should really start to look at what he's doing and reach to the same conclusion we all reached: that he's being an idiotic douchebag.



Quote:
Combination of hunger (I get cranky if I don't eat) and work steadily fucking me over more and more.
My advice is to have always a pack of cookies near your computer. Works for me just fine and I don't even get cranky.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-12-2012), Miburo (08-12-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
549 prediction/spoiler thegodfather2450 Naruto Manga 93 07-27-2011 08:10 AM
Naruto 497 Predictions/Spoilers Emissary of Justice Naruto Manga 177 06-03-2010 05:03 AM
The future hokage!: a NarutoxHinata stroy. coondawger2001 Fan Creations 153 03-22-2010 07:47 PM
The Chronicles of Konoha Story mikhael4440 Fan Creations 5 08-04-2008 12:20 PM
my awesome naruto fanfic so far!!!! shurikenmaster Fan Creations 2 04-15-2006 03:54 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 04:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.