One piece 677 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-12-2012, 02:39 AM   #1
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
One piece 677

http://www.mangareader.net/one-piece/677

here you go!!
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2012), Buck09 (08-12-2012), Gakure (08-13-2012), NeoKakarott023 (08-12-2012), Numinous (08-12-2012), Spiegel (08-12-2012)

Old 08-12-2012, 02:42 AM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One piece 677

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/677

for US readers

That was a chaotic chapter but good nonetheless. Apoo, Hawkins, Killer, and Kid all got ridiculous bounty increases, especially Kid. It seems all the Supernovas are teaming up. I wonder if its to take each other out or if their aim is higher like taking out the Yonkou, specifically maybe Blackbeard.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*

Last edited by Spiegel; 08-12-2012 at 03:02 AM.
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2012), Gakure (08-13-2012), NeoKakarott023 (08-12-2012), Numinous (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 05:15 AM   #3
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
I wonder if its to take each other out or if their aim is higher like taking out the Yonkou, specifically maybe Blackbeard.
My bet is the later, but not Blackbeard. Remember that Kid was after Big MoM? It'd be good to see the 5 crews ganging up together against her.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 05:30 AM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,774 Times in 930 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

True, or maybe they could be after Kaido. Either way, this mash up is quite interesting.

Also, Kid's arm. I know he's a magnetic man but it would seem he maybe lost his arm. Can't wait for Oda to explain that.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 06:46 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,287 Times in 2,927 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

That caught me off guard.

I was expecting Kidd to eventually join with Luffy and Law for a repeat of SA, but that's Oda for ya. Their alliance will not be a solid one, at least at first glance. Maybe that is the point, keep it fragile for a twist later on.

It would be crazy for 5 Supernova to engage the same Emperor at the same time, I hope it doesn't go down that way.

Good set up chapter. Law can definitely plan ahead.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 07:22 AM   #6
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

I was expecting Kidd to eventually join with Luffy and Law for a repeat of SA, but that's Oda for ya. Their alliance will not be a solid one, at least at first glance. Maybe that is the point, keep it fragile for a twist later on.

It would be crazy for 5 Supernova to engage the same Emperor at the same time, I hope it doesn't go down that way.

I was thinking the same due to what happened in SA with Law, Kid and Luffy fighting the Marines together. But Oda pulled another sweet twist so I cant help but wonder if Law and Luffy will team up with someone else.

Perhaps Kids and Law alliaince's will both hit Big Mam and fight each other ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 07:29 AM   #7
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Still, 5 rookies ?

I really hope they won't all converge on the same emperor, but things are pointing that way. I'm not saying it will be bad, but it would feel as if Oda is packing as many SN into this as he can to get them out of the way already. We need in depth development OP style for these guys.
Old 08-12-2012, 08:40 AM   #8
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

But then again alot of us were convinced that it was going to be a high chance of an alliance between Law Kid and Luffy, so now that were thinking there all going to attack Big Mam I wouldnt put it past Oda to throw another turn at us, Kid's Alliance Vs Shanks or something just so we dont see it coming.

Just curious judging from this chapter how long would you say this arc has left now ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Old 08-12-2012, 11:00 AM   #9
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,777 Times in 1,058 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I called Kidd! Dude looks a lot bigger. Law is the 'Smartest Character in the Whole Room', its like he set up the place before he was captured. Now everybody's about to go wild, thats wassup. Good chapter, as usual.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 11:44 AM   #10
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post

I count 7 supernova.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 12:02 PM   #11
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Zoro and Killer escaped my mind.
Old 08-12-2012, 12:30 PM   #12
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Yeah, that chapter was a little off balance, hard to follow clearly. Just too much "quick I need to get everyone onto the same panel". (Although the "we're free" panel of Law, Luffy and Smoker was pretty sweet.) I doubt it'll get better next time as they'll have to set up whose fighting who.

The one thing that interests me is Smokers' plotline now. He's obviously going to work with Luffy and Law now and go his separate way, but will he just run back to the marines or what? Potential for him to turn pirate? I'd welcome that.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Ero-Sage (08-18-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 03:22 PM   #13
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Yeah, that chapter was a little off balance, hard to follow clearly. Just too much "quick I need to get everyone onto the same panel". (Although the "we're free" panel of Law, Luffy and Smoker was pretty sweet.) I doubt it'll get better next time as they'll have to set up whose fighting who.

The one thing that interests me is Smokers' plotline now. He's obviously going to work with Luffy and Law now and go his separate way, but will he just run back to the marines or what? Potential for him to turn pirate? I'd welcome that.
I wont lie the idea of Smoker turning pirate is indeed funny, but I think after this arc he will be that guy who tries to weed out all those in the marines who are feeding the various pirates in new world with info, trying to make the marines an actual force of good.

Old 08-12-2012, 03:45 PM   #14
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Law might just keep the heart to ensure Smoker will keep quiet. Luffy would object to that though, but either way It's hard to imagine that Smoker would keep quiet. Honor is important for some in OP, but Law's position as a SB is done for if this gets out.
Old 08-12-2012, 07:20 PM   #15
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I think Smoker will cooperate. He does have a strong sense of honor. Like when the SH's took out Crocodile, and the marines covered it up. He got super mad about that shit. In his mind he saw what the SH's did and was willing to give them credit for it, even though they're still enemies. From that point on he told Tashigi "we need to rise in rank" or something to that effect.

With Vergo out of the way, wouldn't that put Smoker next in line to run the entire G-5. That's works out well for him, since he'd have more leeway to go where he wants, much like Garp use to do. Plus he'd have access to more info. Not to mention he'd be more likely to get the promotion to Admiral if an opening came up.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote