Naruto 597 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2012, 12:45 AM   #1
junior3605
ANBU
 
junior3605's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 440
Thanks: 51
Thanked 235 Times in 77 Posts
junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Naruto 597

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c597/

Decent chapter. Guess Obito's eyes were special after all.
__________________

Last edited by junior3605; 08-12-2012 at 12:53 AM.
junior3605 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to junior3605 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2012), Emissary of Justice (08-15-2012), Ero-Sage (08-12-2012), Gamabunta (08-12-2012), Human Rasengan (08-13-2012), platinumrug (08-13-2012), SirBenoit (08-12-2012), Uchiha09 (08-18-2012)


Old 08-12-2012, 12:56 AM   #2
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,205
Thanks: 9,038
Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto 597

Tobi admitted that he ACQUIRED Obito's eye, meaning he IS NOT Obito himself. Suck on that KYF.


Har har!! Epic shit!!

Last edited by ask me anything; 08-12-2012 at 12:57 AM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
Gakure (08-13-2012), Gamabunta (08-12-2012), junior3605 (08-12-2012), kael03 (08-12-2012), kluang (08-12-2012), NeoKakarott023 (08-12-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-12-2012), Numinous (08-12-2012), OiB (08-12-2012), Spiegel (08-12-2012), Uchiha09 (08-18-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 01:25 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man
 
kluang's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Posts: 6,404
Thanks: 3,166
Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto 597

Madara

Madara's brother

Shisui

Obito

Ok who is left?
__________________









To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.



Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.






kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:36 AM   #4
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
Tobi admitted that he ACQUIRED Obito's eye, meaning he IS NOT Obito himself. Suck on that KYF.


Har har!! Epic shit!!
What manga were you reading... He said he acquired a SG from a fight at that bridge, but Obito did not die there... he died here at this cave nowhere near the bridge they were supposed to be protecting...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/242/7

kakashi did not become the "sharingan hero" during the spat with Obtio... It was obviously later on when he actually protected the bridge meaning its someone else's SG then....

However, IMO, I think tobi is mocking kakashi....

WIth that in mind and the way tobi was talking to kakashi... I think tobi was mocking kakashi... Look how he scolds kakashi knowing things he shouldn't...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c597/13.html

Tobi knows things that only kakashi does... things only itachi does... ect ect... I believe its a power of his to access memories of the enemy.... How else could he know so much about shinobi he barely should know...

Tobi is playing with kakashi and we should get confirmation of where the eye came from for sure... Hell, it could just be a random SG with a natural ability brought out of it by hashirama's chakra... Since tobi has so many SG's that is...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:46 AM   #5
Manske
Genin
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Age: 23
Posts: 70
Thanks: 2
Thanked 27 Times in 12 Posts
Manske is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 597

Interdasting.
Manske is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:47 AM   #6
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,954
Thanks: 8,422
Thanked 4,714 Times in 2,858 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto 597

What the hell are you arguing for? Kakashi said they must be connected using the same dimension for the Space/time jutsu AND ON TOP OF THAT, Obito was the only goddamn Uchiha in the area at that time meaning he was the only one he could've obtained a sharingan from. You have no argument here, you lost, get over it.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2012), Human Rasengan (08-13-2012), Numinous (08-12-2012), Vishnu (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 01:50 AM   #7
junior3605
ANBU
 
junior3605's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Age: 24
Posts: 440
Thanks: 51
Thanked 235 Times in 77 Posts
junior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of lightjunior3605 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
Madara

Madara's brother

Shisui

Obito

Ok who is left?
Some hardcore theorists might tell you Kagami or Setsuka LOL.

Personally I think it'll be someone new but anything's possible in this manga.
__________________
junior3605 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 01:59 AM   #8
op101
Genin
 
op101's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 72
Thanks: 13
Thanked 42 Times in 23 Posts
op101 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto 597

Do you guys know if we're getting OP today too?
__________________
op101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:02 AM   #9
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,697
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
What manga were you reading... He said he acquired a SG from a fight at that bridge, but Obito did not die there... he died here at this cave nowhere near the bridge they were supposed to be protecting...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/242/7
How do you know that the bridge is "nowhere near" the cave? Do you have some secret map none of us have?

Quote:
kakashi did not become the "sharingan hero" during the spat with Obtio... It was obviously later on when he actually protected the bridge meaning its someone else's SG then....
Erm, they were there to destroy the bridge, not protect it.

Quote:
WIth that in mind and the way tobi was talking to kakashi... I think tobi was mocking kakashi... Look how he scolds kakashi knowing things he shouldn't...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c597/13.html
Kakashi is a genius, remember? He figured out the details of Tobi's intangibility/warping technique by watching carefully. Remember what Itachi said? "Every jutsu has a weakness, once you know where to look". Kakashi watched and figured it out.

Quote:
Tobi knows things that only kakashi does... things only itachi does... ect ect... I believe its a power of his to access memories of the enemy.... How else could he know so much about shinobi he barely should know...
Gee, I don't know, he did his fucking research? The war isn't some cobbled together plan. Tobi's been planning something like this for at least 16 years. It's not unlikely that a master manipulator would do research on the people he's looking to manipulate.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2012), Numinous (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 02:04 AM   #10
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
What the hell are you arguing for? Kakashi said they must be connected using the same dimension for the Space/time jutsu AND ON TOP OF THAT, Obito was the only goddamn Uchiha in the area at that time meaning he was the only one he could've obtained a sharingan from. You have no argument here, you lost, get over it.
You mean SG's are connected.... Uuuum duh!!! The dimensions being connected was a maybe even by kakashi.... Tobi said that he attained the eye during a battle at the bridge when kakashi became the sharingan hero... which was not where obito was, he was already dead... He is dead under a bunch of rubble nowhere near the bridge so how is tobi supposed to have obito's eye from a battle Obito was not in, nowhere near where tobi claims to have attained his eye????

Face it, there is no reason for obito's eyes to be anything other then basic SG eyes...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:11 AM   #11
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
How do you know that the bridge is "nowhere near" the cave? Do you have some secret map none of us have?
Erm, they were there to destroy the bridge, not protect it.
Obito followed the enemy to a camp where rin was being held which was nowhere near the bridge.... That much is obvious because is the bridge anywhere in sight??? No!!!

Quote:
Kakashi is a genius, remember? He figured out the details of Tobi's intangibility/warping technique by watching carefully. Remember what Itachi said? "Every jutsu has a weakness, once you know where to look". Kakashi watched and figured it out.
Gee, I don't know, he did his fucking research? The war isn't some cobbled together plan. Tobi's been planning something like this for at least 16 years. It's not unlikely that a master manipulator would do research on the people he's looking to manipulate.
Why would tobi research kakashi so much as to know even the details of his excuse to Obito/rin at his/her grave which only he should know... Tobi is more likely to have a power to read minds to access memories...

Look, Kakashi became the sharingan hero here after obito was dead... the bridge was destroyed some time later, after obitos death...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/244/17
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:14 AM   #12
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,697
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You mean SG's are connected.... Uuuum duh!!! The dimensions being connected was a maybe even by kakashi....
Actually, that wasn't what Kakashi said. He said that based on the observations he made that the dimension he warps things to with Kamui is the same dimension that Tobi warps to when he turns intangible. The only "maybe" was that T/S jutsus use different dimensions and only Kakashi and Tobi have a linked dimension.

Quote:
Face it, there is no reason for obito's eyes to be anything other then basic SG eyes...
Um...you do realize that Kakashi's sharingan is Obito's originally, right? And that Kakashi has MS? That alone says that there's a reason for Obito's eyes to be more than basic sharingan.

Since I know how to fucking edit and not double post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Obito followed the enemy to a camp where rin was being held which was nowhere near the bridge.... That much is obvious because is the bridge anywhere in sight??? No!!!
Again, how do you know it was "nowhere near" the bridge? How do you know that the bridge wasn't a couple miles away? You're arguing from ignorance here.

Quote:
Why would tobi research kakashi so much as to know even the details of his excuse to Obito/rin at his/her grave which only he should know...
To fuck with his head in the event that he had to face Kakashi? What part of "master manipulator" doesn't compute here?

Quote:
Tobi is more likely to have a power to read minds to access memories...
Occam's Razor says otherwise. Kakashi having the sharingan is no secret, anywhere. The more likely reason Tobi knows this is that Kakashi's reputation is widely known (a non-Uchiha using the sharingan almost as effectively as a pure Uchiha raises flags). Tobi would know that if he were to invade Konoha, or chance into an encounter with Kakashi, he would have to fight him. So he did research. He's already proven he can walk in and out of Konoha whenever he damn well wants and not trip the barrier.

Quote:
Look, Kakashi became the sharingan hero here after obito was dead... the bridge was destroyed some time later, after obitos death...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/244/17
When did I ever dispute that? How is that important here?

Last edited by kael03; 08-12-2012 at 02:20 AM.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-12-2012), Numinous (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 02:39 AM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, that wasn't what Kakashi said. He said that based on the observations he made that the dimension he warps things to with Kamui is the same dimension that Tobi warps to when he turns intangible. The only "maybe" was that T/S jutsus use different dimensions and only Kakashi and Tobi have a linked dimension.
Hachibi said that perhaps all T/S jutsu are connected no matter who is using it which means connected, by the dimension... Kakashi said No, he does not think so and its probably only kakashi and tobi T/S jutsu that are connected by that dimension...http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v60/c597/6.html

So there is still the possibility until confirmed the reason the two SG's are connected...

Quote:
Um...you do realize that Kakashi's sharingan is Obito's originally, right? And that Kakashi has MS? That alone says that there's a reason for Obito's eyes to be more than basic sharingan.
Kakashi awakened the MS, not obito... that is his achievement, not obito or his eyes....

Quote:
Again, how do you know it was "nowhere near" the bridge? How do you know that the bridge wasn't a couple miles away? You're arguing from ignorance here.
Tobi said at the battle of the bridge... And where obito died and would be for tobi to attain his eye is not the bridge, nowhere near the bridge in his own flashback he showed.... You arguing from ignorance considering you are assuming obito is at the bridge to have his other eye taken...

Quote:
To fuck with his head in the event that he had to face Kakashi? What part of "master manipulator" doesn't compute here?
Occam's Razor says otherwise. Kakashi having the sharingan is no secret, anywhere. The more likely reason Tobi knows this is that Kakashi's reputation is widely known (a non-Uchiha using the sharingan almost as effectively as a pure Uchiha raises flags). Tobi would know that if he were to invade Konoha, or chance into an encounter with Kakashi, he would have to fight him. So he did research. He's already proven he can walk in and out of Konoha whenever he damn well wants and not trip the barrier.
Kal, Tobi knew about kakashi going up to rin or obito's grave (which ever one)
and apologizing for failing which is what tobi called him out on... Who was there to see that shit and hear his excuse???
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2012, 02:50 AM   #14
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,697
Thanks: 4,761
Thanked 8,723 Times in 3,844 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Tobi said at the battle of the bridge... And where obito died and would be for tobi to attain his eye is not the bridge, nowhere near the bridge in his own flashback he showed.... You arguing from ignorance considering you are assuming obito is at the bridge to have his other eye taken...
Actually, I'm not arguing anything. Go back and reread my posts. I never once said that the cave was near the bridge. Every time I brought it up I said YOU don't know that it wasn't. It's not arguing for the location, it's asking for burden of proof. YOU made the claim that the cave and the bridge were far apart, I didn't claim one way or the other.

I only asked how you knew, for a fact, that the bridge and cave were so far apart, and not close to each other.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-12-2012)
Old 08-12-2012, 02:55 AM   #15
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto 597

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Actually, I'm not arguing anything. Go back and reread my posts. I never once said that the cave was near the bridge. Every time I brought it up I said YOU don't know that it wasn't. It's not arguing for the location, it's asking for burden of proof. YOU made the claim that the cave and the bridge were far apart, I didn't claim one way or the other.

I only asked how you knew, for a fact, that the bridge and cave were so far apart, and not close to each other.
Far enough apart that the bridge is nowhere in sight.... That much is obvious... "Far apart" was too vague I admit...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.