Tobi's T/S control - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-02-2012, 01:45 PM   #1
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Tobi's T/S control

I am on a crapping internet service so let me make this quick... yea, another one of KYF's theories... but w/e...

Tobi's T/S jutsu is multipurpose... it can draw things in and out of a dimension between naruto's own.. as well as shift his or another's body into the same dimension while having the physical projection of the body still in naruto's dimension...

Tobi drawing himself between the two dimensions... allowing naruto's rasengan to pass through him...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/596/17

Tobi drawing the gedo mazo between dimensions to keep it from being effected by kakashi's kamui...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/595/13

Tobi drawing in thing's controlling the space between space, an alternate dimension which is shared by kakashi's kamui...http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/467/8

Now, its obvious the one jutsu tobi is using has T/S applications, but is it just another time space technique like kamui... I think not... Kamui has only one purpose and it's not even as effective as tobi's time space whirlpool technique... IMO, with tobi obviously having either a MS or madara's EMS.. along with hashirama's chakra... along with a mastery of uchiha kinjutsu... I think the jutsu tobi is using is the only other jutsu that can do more then one thing... Izanagi!

The uchiha's kinjutsu Izanagi requires only their power of the SG in order to control the space between illusion and reality, thus they are able to turn reality into an illusion, cheating death, but for a short amount of time... However, if one adds hashirama's chakra to the uchiha's version Izanagi then the time can be lengthened to about 5 minutes as we have seen with tobi's use of it..

Then there is the Rikudou sage's version of Izanagi that requires both the uchiha's full power SG/RG plus hashirama's chakra...(9 tomoe RG is self explanatoryhttp://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/11)
In order to bring imagination to life...

So that is two different purposes that Izanagi has... just by using single or multiple parts of Rikudou's descendants powers... With this said... IMO, if the uchiha's kinjutsu Izanagi can control the space between reality and illusion... connecting the two, thus why its the power to connect illusion and reality..
So if one version can control the space between illusion and reality to connect the two...
I believe the version Tobi is using connects the space between space and time, an alternate dimension... with control over Time and space through a variation of Izanagi that uses, lets say the MS which already has shown t/s abilities (kakashi's), along with hashirama's chakra... Tobi is able to make time and space his bitch just as the user of the uchiha's kinjutsu is able to make reality and illusion its bitch...

Its like this... the uchiha's basic 3 tomoed SG has nothing, but genjutsu abilities which has to be why when applied, it can only control illusions with reality as opposed to the MS which has ninjutsu, like T/S jutsu... so with a ninjutsu of time space along with hashirama's chakra... one can control time and space in reality, as opposed to just a genjutsu in reality with the basic SG that only offers genjutsu...
Tobi's Izanagi has to be the MS form of the SG's... SG control's illusions in reality while a step up... MS controls time and space in reality... then of course the EMS/RG with hashirama's chakra can control all creation by merely imaginating something and making it real, bringing it to life...

What else do I have to support such a conclusion?? Tobi's t/s dimensional body shifting has a limit of 5 minutes... and coincidentally( I think not), so does his basic SG Izanagi in which he used to survive konan's attack...

Cna only remain intangible (between dimensions) for about 5 minutes, thus konan uses a 10 minute attack...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-3...apter-510.html
However, by using the regular SG he had under his mask, he used the regular uchiha's Izanagi to survive death, and it just happened to last about, yea, 5 minutes too.. which is why the eye is just now closing after the attack ended...http://www.mangapanda.com/93-57473-1...apter-510.html

So from this we can conclude that since the limit for the basic SG's Izanagi is about 5 minutes... and because of tobi's dimensional shifting ability having a limit of fives minutes... its likely it too is a use of the Izanagi, just with different version of the SG... Either the MS or EMS.... (SG-MS-EMS-RG)

And IMO, tobi must have an EMS eye which is why his eye has not gone blind from using an Izanagi variation... the EMS is an Eternal MS after all.. meaning it should not lose its light ever, even from Izanagi I suppose... that and hashirama's chakra has such vitality and life force energy that the eye could simply not suffer the negative effects, being healed like instant regeneration after every use...
Granted this is mere speculation, it still is plausible and theoretical...

Conclusion: I always though that there could be other version of Izanagi since we found out the basic SG could perform one kind of feat and the EMS/RG power could do something even better... then once it was confirmed that tobi's Time space control was how he was using both his abilities... There was only one jutsu that came to mind with multiple purposes with different levels of power... Izanagi... but there has to be a reason the eye does not go blind after so much use...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-02-2012, 05:05 PM   #2
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tobi's T/S control

post was kinda long I'll go back and make a full post later but wanted to get this out of the way. Kakashi doesn't pull shit out of the other dimension Kamui is one way where Tobi shit has a reverse function
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2012, 05:15 PM   #3
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

?? Or he uses the tech to warp things in and out of a dimension - his body, others - and all that makes it different than Kakashi's ability is that he knows how to bring things back.

No need to make it any more. No more explanation needed.

Why does this thread exist? Tobi's one trick is warping in and out of a dimension. Done.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-04-2012), Tmoore (08-04-2012)
Old 08-02-2012, 05:29 PM   #4
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Tobi had to use Izanagi against Konan when the T/S has been countered so that is obvious the T/S technique is not Izanagi...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
Numinous (08-04-2012)
Old 08-03-2012, 03:10 PM   #5
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
?? Or he uses the tech to warp things in and out of a dimension - his body, others - and all that makes it different than Kakashi's ability is that he knows how to bring things back.

No need to make it any more. No more explanation needed.

Why does this thread exist? Tobi's one trick is warping in and out of a dimension. Done.
This thread exists because tobi can do two different things with his T/S control... yes, draws things in then pull them back out... but can also draw his and someone else's physical body between the two dimension which leaves a physical projection of the body still in naruto's dimension though...

think about it... there is only one other jutsu in the narutoverse that can control reality to be able to do such a thing as "complete control of time and space" which tobi must have... No SG/MS/EMS single jutsu can do multiple things.... not even kakashi's which cannot even bring things back out of his kamui dimension, just collapse space to draw them in...

It has to be Izanagi which is itself, technically a time space technique after all... Izanagi controls T/S of reality which is how he could be shifting himself or others between the other dimension as well as completely draw them in and out with the physical whirlpool of space time.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
Tobi had to use Izanagi against Konan when the T/S has been countered so that is obvious the T/S technique is not Izanagi...
Uuum, how is it exactly?? What kind of logic is that? The offensive and defensive form of the MS Izanagi tobi always uses failed so he was forced to resort to the purely defensive version the uchiha's created... how would that make tobis control of time and space not a MS/EMS izanagi???

Anyways.... The T/S control of the MS to open up the dimension they are both using could be due to the SG's connection to the Izanagi technique itself... Kakashi who uses the MS along with a chakra not of the uchiha, but hatake that will likely have some relation to the younger son... is not able to completely control the T/S connection of reality and Illusion (which Izanagi controls in both versions), but merely punch a hole in reality that leads to the dimension of illusions...
However, with hashirama's chakra an a EMS-like power of tobi's... he is completely able to control the connection between reality and Illusion... He is able to open a door way that takes on the form of a whirlpool, drawing things into that illusion dimension as well as in reverse, spitting them back out...

Tobi's dimensional shifting of his body might merely be him turning his physical, real body into an illusion (as opposed to turning all physical reality into an illusion like Uchiha's Izanagi) which shifts tobi's real, physical body to the illusion dimension while replacing it with an illusional body...

Izanagi technically is a T/S jutsu with its control of reality (in which time space exist)... And with tobi explaining that Izanagi is the POWER TO CONNECT ILLUSION AND REALITY.. but instead of replacing reality with an illusion to make any physical damage a mere illusion...
Tobi is physically opening a doorway between the two dimensions and drawing things in while spitting things out of it... which also offers him a way to transport himself anywhere in the world instantly by using the illusion dimension as a bridge to anwhere in the world.... And with the T/S shifting being tobi turning his or another physical body into an illusion by shifting the real body between dimensions, replacing the real body with an illusion of it...

Its like tobi originally developed his body shifting jutsu from Izanagi for defense... since it only turns him or someone else into an illusion not all of reality in a moment-5 minutes...
It seems like tobi developed his T/S whirlpool jutsu from his shifting jutsu by making it a physical version of it... because the shifting between the tow dimensions does not allow him to actually go into that dimension, just his physical body while his consciousness and body projection remains still in the same dimension of reality..
However, by applying his shifting ability, but with more power I would guess)... Tobi is able to completely draw his entire self, body, consciousness, ect leaving nothing behind in the reality dimension unlike the shifting jutsu that can only transport the physical body into the illusionary dimension, nothing else...

It has to be why both are the same jutsu...

:Shifting can draw only the physical body of himself or someone else into the illusionary dimension...

:But the Whirlpool created by the hole opened in reality can actually completely draw anyone as well as objects in the illusionary dimension... It explains what konan meant by "your time space transfer jutsu is much slower then your shifting jutsu..."http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/2

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 08-03-2012 at 03:13 PM.
Old 08-04-2012, 08:42 AM   #6
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

KYF's logic: "well, this diamond I'm holding is a mineral made of carbon and graphite is a mineral made of carbon, they must be the same thing!" while holding fucking halite.

Occam's Razor says Tobi used his T/S jutsu for 5 minutes, then used Izanagi (a Genjutsu, dumbass, never a T/S jutsu) and reused his T/S jutsu for the remaining 5 minutes. No need to masturbate on Izanagi and claim it does everything and anything and even fixes kitchen sinks.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-04-2012), Sagensyg (08-08-2012)
Old 08-04-2012, 09:02 AM   #7
Lightning
Genin

Lightning is an unknown quantity at this point

his power is an inverted kamui, not izanagi; nothing more. the only way he can cast it on others is by touching them.

what konan meant was the jutsu was slow when he casts it on himself.
Old 08-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #8
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Is KYF saying Tobi has a MS. Can someone show me 1 panel where Tobi has shown a MS. Unless I see a MS on Tobi i won't believe his T/S jutsu is MS base
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:22 AM   #9
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Is KYF saying Tobi has a MS. Can someone show me 1 panel where Tobi has shown a MS. Unless I see a MS on Tobi i won't believe his T/S jutsu is MS base
There's no panel of Tobi with (E)MS.

The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (08-04-2012)
Old 08-04-2012, 09:34 AM   #10
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Thanx Num. All these people saying Tobi has MS is really getting old. Do you think Tobi has a MS
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2012, 09:52 AM   #11
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Thanx Num. All these people saying Tobi has MS is really getting old. Do you think Tobi has a MS
No, because it wasn't shown any strong enough evidence of Tobi using MS. Even Eternal Tsukuyomi isn't evidence of Tobi's MS, since it was Madara's plan (who has Tsukuyomi) to begin with and he has Sasuke who has Tsukuyomi.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-04-2012), Tmoore (08-04-2012)
Old 08-04-2012, 12:14 PM   #12
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough

I really tried to give this shit a chance. I made sure to read the OP before looking at anyone's comments, I actually looked at what was being presented. But what the hell? If Tobi's space/time technique was Izanagi, or I'm sorry, SUPER IZANAGI, he'd be having to run back to the lair every three damn seconds to replace his eyes. That's really all the rebuttal you need.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
kael03 (08-04-2012), Tmoore (08-04-2012), xxMESTxx (08-09-2012)
Old 08-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #13
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
KYF's logic: "well, this diamond I'm holding is a mineral made of carbon and graphite is a mineral made of carbon, they must be the same thing!" while holding fucking halite.

Occam's Razor says Tobi used his T/S jutsu for 5 minutes, then used Izanagi (a Genjutsu, dumbass, never a T/S jutsu) and reused his T/S jutsu for the remaining 5 minutes. No need to masturbate on Izanagi and claim it does everything and anything and even fixes kitchen sinks.
Your a jackass as usual... your analogy has nothing to do with the topic at hand and just plain irrelevant...

LMAO, except with 5 minutes being used by the T/S shifting... and the other 5 minutes by Izanagi because the eye didn't close until right after the attack was done shown here...(2nd panel Izanagi used eye is still open then third panel it closes because the technique just ended...)http://www.mangakong.com/manga/Naruto/510/10

Wow, but if thats true and the Izanagi was used after the t/s shifting failed after 5 minutes then, we how about that, there could only be 5 minutes left of an attack to avoid which means tobi's Izanagi lasted that long... the eye closing after the attack was finished showed the jutsu was still active to that point... So then occams razor was wrong... no, you just didn't know WTF you were talking about as usual because you do not read the manga!!!!

Also, Izanagi controls reality, time and space are a part of that reality, thus Izanagi is controlling time and space as well... Is this too much for you numi?
Izanagi gives the user the power to connect illusion and reality meaning he/she can switch them out with each other... like shifting between two different dimensions...
So if tobi's T/S jutsu is allowing him to shift his body between two different dimension, replacing his physical, reality body with an illusion body... thus tobi is turning himself into an illusion instead of anything else like Izanagi's basic use...
Lets see, Izanagi can turn reality (body, attacks, injuries) into an illusion... and tobi's unknown jutsu turns tobi's REAL body into an illusion... well thats really similar... then wouldn't Occam's razor say tobi is simply using the same jutsu he is already known for using... instead of some other jutsu that is sjust like Izanagi...

Now, for the T/S dimensional transfer technique... its just a more powerful version of the shifting technique. The shifting jutsu draws tobi's real body into another dimension which just happens to make his body a genjutsu... as if the other dimension is one of illusion... However, the T/S transfer jutsu is able to literally open a gateway to the other dimension which allows tobi to draw himself, other and objects completely, into that dimension... As opposed to only being able to shift the body, object between the two dimension thus relacing his real body with a illusonal one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
I really tried to give this shit a chance. I made sure to read the OP before looking at anyone's comments, I actually looked at what was being presented. But what the hell? If Tobi's space/time technique was Izanagi, or I'm sorry, SUPER IZANAGI, he'd be having to run back to the lair every three damn seconds to replace his eyes. That's really all the rebuttal you need.
I am well aware of the known limit for the uchiha's kinjutsu "Izanagi", but its already known that the sages version did not blind him which is why it created many things... Obviously, tobi could be using an EMS eye, which is eternal, meaning it will never lose its light... meaning it could likely use Izanagi for an amount of time then revert back to the regular SG until its recharged for another go...

did you not wonder why tobi only uses his T/S jutsu for a limited amount of time and has always been more defensive a fighter.... It is because his Izanagi could have a 5 minute limit meaning after using it to its max, the T/S jutsu would be inapplicable because the EMS would revert to its basic SG form until it recharges and is ready for another go...

I am not understanding why you guys cannot see the obvious similarities of tobi's time space jutsu and Izanagi which he is already known to be able to use... and just happens to be the only confirmed jutsu he can use for a while until he used the uzumaki chain jutsu and the uchiha barrier jutsu...
Why exactly is this so hard to believe...???

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 08-05-2012, 06:10 PM   #14
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

i was watching a youtube channel and someone explained Tobis power really nice..

He has Obitos sharingan.

He has a shitload of sharingan and we know he collects em so why would it be so hard to use his unmaterialzed tech to go deep where Obito was buried by rocks and take his sharingan?

Obitos left eye- Close range T/S jutsu.(Tobi's)
He needs to be in contact with something to teleport it to his dimension

Obitos right eye- Long range T/S jutsu.(Kakashis)
He doesnt need to be in contact.

When Tobi unlocked Obito's MS, Kakashi got it too.

Then where is Obitos MS? Tobi only has one sharingan and its normal.

Think about it,Tobi hides his whole body,it could be implanted anywhere...why does he have bandages on his head?Maybe its there?..

This isnt the first time both eyes were used for the same justu. Think about Sasukes MS. He uses Amaterasu with one, and controls it with the other...its plausible guys

Anyways that was the theory,i thought it was believable.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2012, 08:33 PM   #15
Sensei-Q
✪✪✪✪✪

Thanked 2,926 Times in 1,726 Posts
Sensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura aboutSensei-Q has a spectacular aura about

It's almost kind of a fact that its not a dematerializing tech. Look at this page

www.mangareader.net/naruto/596/12

In the upper panel you see him preparing for another casper the ghost act. He projects himself while being in another dimension. We as audience are seeing him looking through the portal to the other dimension. They (naruto & co) don't see what he sees, in fact they only see tobi just the way he is. Only things that are in the same dimension as his can harm him, like a flying rasengan for example. Warped away from the other dimension on the place where his shoulder would've been.

I can see how it can only last for five minutes as its probably pretty hard to maintain an unvisible portal like that. Damn thats serious hax.
Sensei-Q is offline   Reply With Quote