Tobi = Obito = Shitty writing? - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-23-2012, 08:47 AM   #1
Lama
Missing-Nin

Lama is an unknown quantity at this point
Tobi = Obito = Shitty writing?

I have few things to say...

The reason why people are saying: Tobi = Obito = illogical/shitty writing it's because it's they last line of defense. They bashed and insulted people who believed Tobi is Obito to the point that they can't go back, and the last thing they can say to make their insulting reasonable is argument about Kishi shitty writing.

Do not judge before story is reveled. It can be shitty, yes... but it can be acceptable as well. I'm not saying it can be great because I know your negative attitude towards this manga. We all seen Body swap no jutsu Orochimaru used, we all seen mind control genjutsu Shisui used... Madara could have similar ability and fuck up Obito mind by giving an order: "Listen to everything I say". I'm just saying there are many ways for Kishi to make Tobi = Obito logical and acceptable.

Do not judge before story is reveled.
Lama is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-23-2012, 08:51 AM   #2
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Tobi = Obito = Shitty writing?

First post banishment. Impressive.

So, what's this? Three Tobi=Obito threads on page 1 of the forum?
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 08:53 AM   #3
Lama
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
First post banishment. Impressive.

So, what's this? Three Tobi=Obito threads on page 1 of the forum?
Did you actually read this thread? It's not about Tobi = Obito.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:02 AM   #4
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Yeah, it's a thread bitching about people bitching about Tobi=Obito. Not much difference.
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-27-2012), Domagoj (09-02-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-24-2012), Numinous (08-23-2012), platinumrug (08-29-2012), Sensei-Q (08-26-2012), Spiegel (08-24-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-23-2012), Vishnu (08-23-2012), xxMESTxx (08-24-2012)
Old 08-23-2012, 09:04 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lama View Post
I have few things to say...

The reason why people are saying: Tobi = Obito = illogical/shitty writing it's because it's they last line of defense.
Calling Tobi=Obito illogical/shitty isn't a new concept & has been discussed for years.

Quote:
They bashed and insulted people who believed Tobi is Obito to the point that they can't go back, and the last thing they can say to make their insulting reasonable is argument about Kishi shitty writing.
Because it is shitty writing. If Tobi was going to be Obito Kishi shouldn't have dropped a boulder on Obito's face. If Tobi was going to be Obito then Kishi should of had Kakashi notice Tobi's MS pattern the first time they locked eyes back when Sasuke killed Itachi. There simply isn't enough direct interaction between Kakashi & Tobi in the earlier parts of the manga for this to be logically sound. That opinion has been brought up for years & still has not changed.

Quote:
Do not judge before story is reveled. It can be shitty, yes... but it can be acceptable as well.
How can something both be shitty yet acceptable? So basically you're asking us to accept shitty plot development & not point out the flaws within it? Sounds rather stupid to me.

Quote:
I'm not saying it can be great because I know your negative attitude towards this manga. We all seen Body swap no jutsu Orochimaru used, we all seen mind control genjutsu Shisui used... Madara could have similar ability and fuck up Obito mind by giving an order: "Listen to everything I say".
This does nothing to fix the plot holes & logical fallacies within the Tobi=Obito theory.

Quote:
I'm just saying there are many ways for Kishi to make Tobi = Obito logical and acceptable.
Yes by making Kakashi Gaiden never happen & by magically inserting more Kakashi/Tobi interaction in the earlier years of the manga. Ops to late that shits already been printed. I guess Kishi can do what Berserk did & completely ignore that Kakashi Gaiden exist within the manga? O wait to late it's already inserted in volumes while the ghost chapter in Berserk was actually omitted from the volumes.

Quote:
Do not judge before story is reveled.
Not that I care at this point Tobi's identity isn't even important to the overall story. I just hope he's going to die soon via identity explanation & flashbacks of death.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Loke (08-29-2012), Numinous (08-23-2012)
Old 08-23-2012, 09:08 AM   #6
Lama
Missing-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Yeah, it's a thread bitching about people bitching about Tobi=Obito. Not much difference.
There is a difference, I'm focusing on people reaction to "Tobi = Obito". I'm not saying Tobi is Obito. You can call it "bitching" if you want... than I can call your post "Bitching about thread that bitching about people bitching about Tobi=Obito".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Calling Tobi=Obito illogical/shitty isn't a new concept & has been discussed for years.
I know this. It was protection in case Tobi actually is Obito.

Quote:
Because it is shitty writing. If Tobi was going to be Obito Kishi shouldn't have dropped a boulder on Obito's face. If Tobi was going to be Obito then Kishi should of had Kakashi notice Tobi's MS pattern the first time they locked eyes back when Sasuke killed Itachi. There simply isn't enough direct interaction between Kakashi & Tobi in the earlier parts of the manga for this to be logically sound. That opinion has been brought up for years & still has not changed.
I consider this acceptable in Naruto Manga. The eye could survive... why not. Kakashi did notice Tobi sharingan in the end of the fight. The eye is in shadow all the time, it's not easy to see it. Next we see Obito covering his eye when he teleports. It can means he was taking attention that nobody can see it. Maybe he was doing this from the start of the battle. Not enough direct interaction between Kakashi & Tobi? Meh...

Quote:
How can something both be shitty yet acceptable? So basically you're asking us to accept shitty plot development & not point out the flaws within it? Sounds rather stupid to me.
I'm not saying it can be shitty and acceptable in the same time. It can be one way or another. I don't see major plot holes in Tobi = Obito.

Last edited by Lama; 08-23-2012 at 09:42 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #7
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
There is a difference, I'm focusing on people reaction to "Tobi = Obito". I'm not saying Tobi is Obito. You can call it "bitching" if you want... than I can call your post "Bitching about thread that bitching about people bitching about Tobi=Obito".
Naw, I would call what I'm saying Naruto 598 thread.
Old 08-23-2012, 09:11 AM   #8
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

So you made a thread to complain about people saying your theory has no backbone but you don't give your theory a back bone.

Answer these questions, i'll list them in terms of easiest to hardest, if you can give a reasonable explanation then so be it.

1. How did Obito grow a foot to fight Minato?

2. How did he heal the one side of his body?

3. How did he progress so quickly in less than a year?

4. Why would Obito go bad since he was explained to be like Naruto?

5. Finally, how did his eye survive a boulder landing on it?

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (08-27-2012), Domagoj (09-02-2012), emachina (08-23-2012), Gakure (08-23-2012), Numinous (08-23-2012), Sensei-Q (08-26-2012), xxMESTxx (08-24-2012)
Old 08-23-2012, 09:20 AM   #9
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

It's not Obito. Just wait 6 days and you'll see.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to uzumakinagato For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (08-23-2012)
Old 08-23-2012, 09:22 AM   #10
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
So you made a thread to complain about people saying your theory has no backbone but you don't give your theory a back bone.

Answer these questions, i'll list them in terms of easiest to hardest, if you can give a reasonable explanation then so be it.

You forgot to ask how he could have given the rinnegan to nagato. Obito is younger than nagato and nagato already had the rinnegan when he was 6.

That just pretty much says it, it's impossible.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 09:37 AM   #11
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
You forgot to ask how he could have given the rinnegan to nagato. Obito is younger than nagato and nagato already had the rinnegan when he was 6.

That just pretty much says it, it's impossible.
The reason I did not include that question is because people take a very literal meaning to Tobi saying he had given Nagato Rinnegan.

1. I did not ask because Madara may have had done this and he was pretending to be Madara, so I gave a pass because it is confusing.

2. Rinnegan is born during times of war to bring peace to the land, I think when it is said "I gave Nagato Rinnegan." I believe he is saying Madara started the last ninja war and brought war to Nagato, thus him being given Rinnegan.

Number 2 is my personal belief, I know many people on this forum take it very literal which is also very possible.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (08-23-2012)
Old 08-23-2012, 10:01 AM   #12
Lama
Missing-Nin

Quote:
"My theory"? I never was a fan of Tobi = Obito.

Quote:
Well... i will try to answer this questions.

Quote:
Maybe he drink a lot of milk?

Quote:
Zetsu

Quote:
Madara train him

Quote:
Like I said in first post. It could be only Obito body. Madara could use genjutsu similar to Koto Amatsukami or many other possibilities.

Quote:
It could survive... eye is in eye socket, if the skull doesn't break and something flat lands on your face it's safe.

Last edited by Lama; 08-23-2012 at 10:05 AM.
Old 08-23-2012, 10:10 AM   #13
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Yes because Obito having one year to gain uber training & rehabilitate his crippled body to a point where he's comparable to one of the strongest ninja(Minato) of all time is o so realistic & logically sound riiiight? Even assuming that Obito's body was made into a Frankenstein monster using Zetsu flesh Obito would still need time to relearn how to walk let alone fight at that level. Also there's the hole thing about Obito died a hero & loved his village. But well we'll just ignore that & blame his psychological breakdown & total personality shift on the death of Rin. Cause as we all know Rin is more important to Obito when compared to anything else like say his best friend(Kakashi), mentor(Minato), & family(The Uchiha).

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-23-2012)
Old 08-23-2012, 10:14 AM   #14
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

This is stupid. I bashed and i insulted people that said Tobi=Obito to the point where i cannot go back, and i don't want to go back. This theory has to much plot holes. And judging from your post, you consider that if Tobi=Obito, Kishi is not a shitty writer. Let me tell you that anyone with a bit of logic can see that Kishi is a stupid motherfucker if he reveals Tobi as being Obito. And i'm really sorry to tell you, but if a massive rock falls on your face, the chances of not getting your skull cracked are very slim.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2012, 10:21 AM   #15
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Wake me when he comes back with the "You can't judge because none of you have published any written work so Kishi must be good at what he's doing."
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (08-23-2012), ask me anything (08-27-2012), Domagoj (09-02-2012), Miburo (08-23-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-24-2012), Numinous (08-23-2012), Sensei-Q (08-26-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-23-2012), Vishnu (08-23-2012), xxMESTxx (08-24-2012)