Naruto_599 - Page 10 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-29-2012, 01:35 PM   #136
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_599

Lol its like christians vs scientists you fucking idiots rather believe in something that you have no clue what exactly it is, when evidence of whats real is all around you what a shame.. Anyway we all knew it. TOBI IS OBITO!!! BITCHES!! Cause god said so!!!
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2012, 01:40 PM   #137
Sagensyg
o/a Lawr

Sagensyg is on a distinguished road

Time for Kishimoto to go find a nice sturdy rope and a nice sturdy tree branch.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:45 PM   #138
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasenganja View Post
Lol its like christians vs scientists you fucking idiots rather believe in something that you have no clue what exactly it is, when evidence of whats real is all around you what a shame.. Anyway we all knew it. TOBI IS OBITO!!! BITCHES!! Cause god said so!!!
I pay taxes, I'll be expecting an apology card from your grammar teachers for wasting my money. Also, your fail Christian vs Scientists comparison. Who the fuck is denying that that was Obito? All evidence says it is Obito, we've all agreed that the fucking picture and text says it's Obito. No one has said it isn't Obito. We're just saying it's unbelievably fucking retarded that it IS Obito. If you were in debate club in school, I want an apology letter from that teacher too.

Last edited by emachina; 08-29-2012 at 01:49 PM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), TobiIsTheBest (08-29-2012), Vishnu (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 01:48 PM   #139
Narruto-U
Genin

Narruto-U is an unknown quantity at this point

There is more than one Tobi, simple.
Narruto-U is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Narruto-U For This Useful Post:
TobiIsTheBest (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #140
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

So he's Obito..it's really not all that hyped up and special, disappointing that Kishi made it so easy to figure out, so what else is new?
I got better manga to read.
Old 08-29-2012, 01:54 PM   #141
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Special One View Post

dis shit rite here mane...

mad props for that....hilarious and spot on!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 01:56 PM   #142
Rasenganja
Anbu Herbalist

Rasenganja is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
I pay taxes, I'll be expecting an apology card from your grammar teachers for wasting my money. Also, your fail Christian vs Scientists comparison. Who the fuck is denying that that was Obito? All evidence says it is Obito, we've all agreed that the fucking picture and text says it's Obito. No one has said it isn't Onito. We're just saying it's unbelievably fucking retarded that it IS Obito. If you were in debate club in school, I want an apology letter from that teacher too.
Ok let me be grammatically correct when i say, "Fuck You." lol. Duh we all know its OBITO now and we all knew it before but, there was so many like YOU who would rather believe tobi was a unicorn or some shit. Thats retarted. IF you were in debate club id rip you 2 new assholes simply because, i dont have to work too hard to debate 100% undeniable facts. I want an apology from your mother.
Rasenganja is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #143
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Lol, the reactions around the web are hilarious.

I just want to see an explanation now. I'm hoping for butthurt over being friend zoned just to see this fire doused with jet fuel.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), OiB (08-29-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 02:00 PM   #144
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Fucking love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Kakashi became Chuunin at the age of 6!
Considering how absurd that is, I don't mind the retcon. Besides, Naruto failed to graduate from the academy multiple times and yet his graduating class is all the same age as him.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:04 PM   #145
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Ok let me be grammatically correct when i say, "Fuck You." lol. Duh we all know its OBITO now and we all knew it before but, there was so many like YOU who would rather believe tobi was a unicorn or some shit. Thats retarted. IF you were in debate club id rip you 2 new assholes simply because, i dont have to work too hard to debate 100% undeniable facts. I want an apology from your mother.
So sorry if some of us found it hard to believe a 14 year old kid managed to grow two feet and become a master fucking ninja who could go toe to toe with Minato after being shown to have been a fail ninja who got his ass kicked by a mountain. You're so right, I'm glad you find this to be good story telling. Although I can't get that "Lowered Expectations" song to stop blasting in my head as I read your posts. Oh well.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), TobiIsTheBest (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 02:09 PM   #146
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point

Question Now what is the Connection Between Obito and Kisame because where would they know each other?...... This Shit is confusing me

& on an non important Note i have never seen this many members on at one time its pretty cool

Thank You and Enjoy
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 02:13 PM   #147
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Unicorn or some shit? Man, the Kagami, Shisui, Setsuna, and Izuna theories are all more logical than Obito.

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
So sorry if some of us found it hard to believe a 14 year old kid managed to grow two feet and become a master fucking ninja who could go toe to toe with Minato after being shown to have been a fail ninja who got his ass kicked by a mountain.
Made me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naruto0360
Question Now what is the Connection Between Obito and Kisame because where would they know each other?...... This Shit is confusing me
That's why I think there are two Tobi's. It makes no sense.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.

Last edited by TobiIsTheBest; 08-29-2012 at 02:15 PM.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 02:15 PM   #148
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post

& on an non important Note i have never seen this many members on at one time its pretty cool
Tobi showed himself to Kisame after Kisame killed the Samehada swordsman before him can't remember his name and too lazy to look it up. He was also controlling the Mizukage(three tails jenchuriki)
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Reesaroni For This Useful Post:
Narut0360 (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 02:26 PM   #149
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Here's more evidence that Tobi now is the same Tobi from the Mist (for KYF's delusional mind):

Here we have Kisame seeing Tobi in the Mist village, as you can see he has long hair.

Now, here we have Kisame speaking with Tobi (with short hair).

They are clearly the same person when Kisame saw both and recognized them as the same person.

Last edited by kael03; 08-29-2012 at 02:28 PM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-29-2012), Miburo (08-29-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012), UzumakiUchiha (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 02:27 PM   #150
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

OMG my joke prediction about Guy kicking Obito's ass was right LMAO

PS: About the actual chapter. The marks on his face were signs of a scare from the rock that smashed his face = lame since the rock did actually land on his face & should have crushed his skull. So Obito went crazy because his loved one Rin died = lame. The lame obvious outcome came to pass shame on you Kishi.

PS: Kakashi shouldn't even be awake right now.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 08-29-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-29-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012)