Naruto_599 - Page 9 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 08-29-2012, 12:33 PM   #121
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_599

Wow Rin and Kakashi are brother and sister!!!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-29-2012, 12:35 PM   #122
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

KYF was only right about ONE thing and ive gotta give it to him...Obitos scars resemble the design on his orange mask...and its possible that his teleporting twisted the skin around his eye....

OR

Kishi doesnt know how to make scars that resemble a 2 ton boulder smashing your face.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (08-29-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #123
Psychosis
Academy Student

Psychosis is an unknown quantity at this point

This really does bring joy to me.

See... I started posting at NL before all these "cool kids" like Numinous started popping up and TRASHING people for posting their hopes and possibilities and theories. I was around before Tobi even had a name in the manga, so had the misfortune of watching all of you OMG IF YOU THINK TOBI=OBITO YOU ARE AN IGNORANT FUCKTARD types took over this forum, the negative attitude is what made this place shit.... That and the fact that most of the mods jumped on board, too.

Hopefully now that we see it's Tobi (or at least his body) it will flush out you negative bags of shit, turn you off of Naruto for good, and you can leave everyone else WHO WAS RIGHT and didn't become pig-headed and ignorant.

There are no plot holes.... Not if you have an open mind and can see other possibilities, as clearly others have done, and you haven't. You just can't accept it because then you'd have to admit you were wrong. Boo fucking hoo. Because in real life you're all so perfect, huh?
Psychosis is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Psychosis For This Useful Post:
Human Rasengan (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 12:37 PM   #124
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough

No shit we have nothing retard. That's what makes Tobi being Obito so failtastic, but not nearly as bad as your Shisui theory. You're just grasping at straws.

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:41 PM   #125
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Please do inform me of any possible plot hole if Tobi was Kagami.

I mean we can come up with plot holes about Izuna and Shisui, but seriously... what possible plot hole is there for Kagami?
Kagami doesn't really have a plot hole (guess I rushed that comment) but people would still be angry because he's pretty much a nobody. Kishi could have just created a character who worked with Madara and say he was Tobi. It would be the same as him being Kagami (although I thought he was Kagami myself).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:42 PM   #126
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Obito and Kakashis sharingan are not linked...what i mean is when Obito unlocked his MS, Kakashi doesnt activate his automatically.

Obito already had his MS when fighting Minato. Kakashi unlocked his during the time skip from Part1 to Part 2.

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 12:46 PM   #127
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Psychosis View Post
This really does bring joy to me.

See... I started posting at NL before all these "cool kids" like Numinous started popping up and TRASHING people for posting their hopes and possibilities and theories. I was around before Tobi even had a name in the manga, so had the misfortune of watching all of you OMG IF YOU THINK TOBI=OBITO YOU ARE AN IGNORANT FUCKTARD types took over this forum, the negative attitude is what made this place shit.... That and the fact that most of the mods jumped on board, too.

Hopefully now that we see it's Tobi (or at least his body) it will flush out you negative bags of shit, turn you off of Naruto for good, and you can leave everyone else WHO WAS RIGHT and didn't become pig-headed and ignorant.

There are no plot holes.... Not if you have an open mind and can see other possibilities, as clearly others have done, and you haven't. You just can't accept it because then you'd have to admit you were wrong. Boo fucking hoo. Because in real life you're all so perfect, huh?
And the whinny bitches are back. I was wondering when they will make an appearence. Now, now...don't cry.

Anyway: let's start. First of all you started posting here in Nov. 2009. It seems that Num started posting here in July 2009. You are talking like you have been around since 1999. There are several plot holes, but for example i chosed to ignore them and just enjoy Kishi's shit. But, i understand the others point of view when they say that Kishi it's a crappy writter. Now, what do you hope to gain with this post of yours? Because clearly you are better than us.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
emachina (08-29-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), Spiegel (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #128
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
I just said this: from KYF's pov it's not over yet. And i will repeat myself: FUCK YOU BASTARD! Even when the manga proves how idiot you are, you are still trying to come up with some lame ass theory.
I think it isn't over but I'm pretty sure it's not Shisui anymore. Shisui was one of the people I thought he could be before but now after this whole thing I feel like it's going to be someone more powerful behind Tobi/Obito.

I just can't stand the fact that Obito became this OP guy in just 1 year when he was stuck under fucking boulders. Someone must have saved him or Kishi is going to make some bullshit.
Quote:
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 12:47 PM   #129
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Num, I understand where you are coming from (since I agree of course), but if his face was revealed now, and nobody recognized him after all the build up of taking off his mask, it would be pretty lame. Everyone going :" Huh. Who the hell are you?" wouldn't fit the whole situation.

That being said, Kishimoto got himself trapped, and if he didn't play the Obito card, it would still be stupid. No matter the revelation, it would be bullshit. He fucking up so bad keeping his identity secret for so long. I swear, if it was half some random guy half Black Zetsu it would have still been better (even though Kishimoto wasted a terrific opportunity to make Zetsu awesome and relevant; after all, he was the third Akatsuki to be revealed).
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
ACt (08-29-2012), Human Rasengan (08-29-2012), Miburo (08-29-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 12:49 PM   #130
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxMESTxx View Post
No shit we have nothing retard. That's what makes Tobi being Obito so failtastic, but not nearly as bad as your Shisui theory. You're just grasping at straws.
Do you not see the flaw in your logic??? "F U KYF, you were because obito is merely shown as the current tobi"... "Of course i have nothing to prove obito is anything other then the current tobi"...

Lashing out at me because this terrible outcome came to pass... not very mature...

Anyways, we still have yet to figure out what is going on exactly... It might be obito, but it then again it might not... It could be that obito's body is a form of zetsu clone which anyone could be controlling because they are remote controlled... It has yet to be confirmed and I personally cannot wait to find out about this BS....
Also, why does tobi have the RG if he is not ogin to use it... WTF...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2012, 12:50 PM   #131
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Hey, remember when Tobi was a mind-addled crazy person and minor member of Akatsuki who appeared to have brain damage that seemed consistent with something large and heavy falling on it and not a behind-the-scenes mastermind who claimed he was actually Uchiha Madara while being involved with the Uchiha Massacre, Nagato's rinnegan, the release of the kyuubi and eventual depositing of it into Naruto and Danzo's plotting against Konoha and other nations?
The story is better now. I'd rather have him the mastermind than some goofy guy. If he wasn't that whole mastermind then the whole Uchiha massacre and kyuubi attack thing wouldn't have happened and in my opinion those were one of the best parts. If it was still the ninja world vs akatsuki then the manga would have finished by now; unless Kishi made a more op Nagato and a more op rinnegan.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 12:55 PM   #132
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shrike View Post
Num, I understand where you are coming from (since I agree of course), but if his face was revealed now, and nobody recognized him after all the build up of taking off his mask, it would be pretty lame. Everyone going :" Huh. Who the hell are you?" wouldn't fit the whole situation.

That being said, Kishimoto got himself trapped, and if he didn't play the Obito card, it would still be stupid. No matter the revelation, it would be bullshit. He fucking up so bad keeping his identity secret for so long. I swear, if it was half some random guy half Black Zetsu it would have still been better (even though Kishimoto wasted a terrific opportunity to make Zetsu awesome and relevant; after all, he was the third Akatsuki to be revealed).
This is what I said earlier. He shouldn't have kept Tobi anonymous for so long because it just makes it hard for him to make him someone recognizable. The more story there is the more plotholes appear. If Kishi said Obito was Tobi before the whole Madara revival thing and the whole "I worked with Tobi" from Madara then Tobito would have made a little more sense.

The earlier he took off Tobi's mask the better the Tobi/Obito thing would have been.
Quote:
Old 08-29-2012, 01:08 PM   #133
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
The story is better now. I'd rather have him the mastermind than some goofy guy. If he wasn't that whole mastermind then the whole Uchiha massacre and kyuubi attack thing wouldn't have happened and in my opinion those were one of the best parts. If it was still the ninja world vs akatsuki then the manga would have finished by now; unless Kishi made a more op Nagato and a more op rinnegan.
Well, I think you misjudge the number of chapters that will eventually be devoted to the Sasuke vs. Naruto love-in explode-a-thon, but that would be the best part. Akatsuki dealth with, Naruto overcomes Pein (his foil) Sasuke overcomes Itachi AND Orochimaru (his foils) and then they have to reconcile their differences as Sasuke's still pissed with Konoha and Naruto is defending a decimated nation following Nagato's final attack (and he didn't resurrect everyone). Meanwhile, deal with the rest of Akatsuki in which you could still pull Kakashi's back story with the idiot Tobi being Obito and having him deal with his past by drawing strength from what Obito was not what he became.

Oh shit, better story and a shorter manga.

Anyway, don't know why everyone's so argumentative. This is a great day. I haven't had this much fun in the Naruto section since... I dunno. It was either the Death of Kisame, the utter travesty of Sasori and Deidera edos or the death of Konan in which she calls Naruto a bridge or something and there's a rainbow which leads to obvious jokes and Vengeance and I comparing which Care Bear Naruto most resembled.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Miburo (08-29-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (08-29-2012), Tzu Men (08-30-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 01:22 PM   #134
The Special One
Kage

Thanked 4,599 Times in 1,606 Posts
The Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to beholdThe Special One is a splendid one to behold

dis shit rite here mane...

http://forums.narutocentral.com/showthread.php?t=24201

^My first thread.lol
The Special One is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to The Special One For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (08-29-2012), Human Rasengan (08-29-2012), Kinako (08-29-2012), ninjalostboy95 (08-30-2012), Numinous (08-29-2012), OiB (08-29-2012), Sagensyg (08-29-2012), Shrike (08-29-2012), Vengeance (08-29-2012)
Old 08-29-2012, 01:24 PM   #135
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Well, I think you misjudge the number of chapters that will eventually be devoted to the Sasuke vs. Naruto love-in explode-a-thon, but that would be the best part. Akatsuki dealth with, Naruto overcomes Pein (his foil) Sasuke overcomes Itachi AND Orochimaru (his foils) and then they have to reconcile their differences as Sasuke's still pissed with Konoha and Naruto is defending a decimated nation following Nagato's final attack (and he didn't resurrect everyone). Meanwhile, deal with the rest of Akatsuki in which you could still pull Kakashi's back story with the idiot Tobi being Obito and having him deal with his past by drawing strength from what Obito was not what he became.

Oh shit, better story and a shorter manga.

Anyway, don't know why everyone's so argumentative. This is a great day. I haven't had this much fun in the Naruto section since... I dunno. It was either the Death of Kisame, the utter travesty of Sasori and Deidera edos or the death of Konan in which she calls Naruto a bridge or something and there's a rainbow which leads to obvious jokes and Vengeance and I comparing which Care Bear Naruto most resembled.
I don't know. I'd rather have this story instead.
Quote: