Proof Obito's body=zetsu clone and there is someone else... - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-04-2012, 12:53 PM   #16
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Proof Obito's body=zetsu clone and there is someone else...

Quote:
Originally Posted by OG View Post
^this IS a response to you.
It is a reference about "Knowing" something that has yet to be confirmed which is all of tobi is obito and not something else... Because until then we can only "think"... If you think you "know" then you are delusional because I seriously doubt EJ is the author of this story...

and copying a response you do not understand is not cool...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Obito is shown with both Zetsu parts & human parts when his arm was revealed. Obito's hand/wrist & upper shoulder area were human while his elbow area was made of Zetsu flesh. Meaning part of his body is still human. Meaning Obito isn't a Zetsu clone.
No, he is shown with human part's until they are severed when they become zetsu parts which is what happens when zetsu clones shape shifting jutsu dispels as it did with kisame as well which is why I showed those panels...

The whole reason I posted it was because the way obtio's limbs become zetsu parts after losing them...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
This is funny, coming from you.
Lol, claim claim claim, w/e... You do not understand this simple concept I have presented which is why you called obito=tobi theorist retards which only proves your own ignorance...
Almost anything is possible in this story, try to understand this!!! However, claims of "knowing" something that has yet to be confimred is just pure delusion unless you are the author... Which is why we can only "think" we know...

Comprehend???

@Krurk:
The line on obito's face could be zetsu lines I suppose... IMO though, I think it is were obito's face has been warped by his Kamui ninjutsu because the lines match up with the Tine space vortex of his kamui and his orange mask that depicted that vortex...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-04-2012, 01:59 PM   #17
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,717 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You do not understand this simple concept I have presented which is why you called obito=tobi theorist retards which only proves your own ignorance...
Actually, I called all of the Obitards retards because, before Tobi was revealed to be Obito, it made no sense whatsoever. The timelines didn't add up, Tobi's skills were too great and too different from Obito's known abilities. There was ZERO evidence to Tobi being Obito aside from "He keeps his left eye hidden" and "they have the same hair"

Quote:
However, claims of "knowing" something that has yet to be confimred is just pure delusion unless you are the author... Which is why we can only "think" we know...
You do realize this is exactly what you are doing, right? (Unlikely) You constantly claim to know the truth of the matter, and find the most obscure references to attempt to back it up, even when those references do nothing to add any credibility to your claims.

Quote:
Comprehend???
I comprehend "opinion" and "truth" just fine. You seem to be unable to grasp "delusion" and "reality".
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 02:11 PM   #18
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
No, he is shown with human part's until they are severed when they become zetsu parts which is what happens when zetsu clones shape shifting jutsu dispels as it did with kisame as well which is why I showed those panels...

The whole reason I posted it was because the way obtio's limbs become zetsu parts after losing them...
Hey genius re-look at the picture I posted & notice the lines on his wrist area & upper shoulder area. Those lines are there to point out a separation in the color/texture of his skin indicating that the elbow area (the part within the lined off area) is Zetsu flesh. However his actual wrist/hand & upper shoulder area (& therefore his chest area as well) are in fact human. His head which shows clear signs of facial scarring is an indicator that his head is still human flesh as well. Don't be a retard for the sake of false pride & admit that you're wrong.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-04-2012 at 02:12 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-04-2012), Numinous (09-04-2012), UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 03:25 PM   #19
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Actually, I called all of the Obitards retards because, before Tobi was revealed to be Obito, it made no sense whatsoever. The timelines didn't add up, Tobi's skills were too great and too different from Obito's known abilities. There was ZERO evidence to Tobi being Obito aside from "He keeps his left eye hidden" and "they have the same hair"
Personality, Time space jutsu similar to kakashi's which is obitos, ect... along with "anything is possible" gave it evidence kal... You goys though consider only certain things you deem evidcen as actual evidence which is ridiculous...

Quote:
You do realize this is exactly what you are doing, right? (Unlikely) You constantly claim to know the truth of the matter, and find the most obscure references to attempt to back it up, even when those references do nothing to add any credibility to your claims.
BS^^^ I make theories and claims of plausibility and possibility... not of "IS" or "will"... That is what you, numi and so many others do... All I try to do is prove the plausibility of a theory and that it really could happen because it is all I or anyone else can do without actual confirmation of something...

What you claim I do is exactly what you and so many others do by trying to claim things "will not happen" or "is not possible" as if this is real life, not a fictional story where almost anything possible... and with the assurance of the author himself meaning the obvious delusion of being kishi as well...

Quote:
I comprehend "opinion" and "truth" just fine. You seem to be unable to grasp "delusion" and "reality".
Clearly you do not because the fact you would even mention the word "truth" which is all too many times is subjective and based on perception and nothing more... Truth and opinion run hand and hand so until you comprehend that... You will not be able to understand what I an trying to say here...

And delusion and reality lol... Reality is that you try to tell people what "Will" or will not happen... I tell them what "might" or might not happen... That is reality... The delusion is your belief that you "Know" something will or will not happen... You cannot possibly without being the author of the story and you are not...

Quote:
Hey genius re-look at the picture I posted & notice the lines on his wrist area & upper shoulder area. Those lines are there to point out a separation in the color/texture of his skin indicating that the elbow area (the part within the lined off area) is Zetsu flesh. However his actual wrist/hand & upper shoulder area (& therefore his chest area as well) are in fact human. His head which shows clear signs of facial scarring is an indicator that his head is still human flesh as well. Don't be a retard for the sake of false pride & admit that you're wrong.
what lines??? Oh, you mean what is left of the white cloth stuff obito is wearing under his purple robe... yea, that has nothing to do with flesh my good man...
Proof!
[IMG][/IMG]

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-04-2012, 08:50 PM   #20
azazel
Fallen Angel

azazel is on a distinguished roadazazel is on a distinguished road

lol... u just call proof anything.. u dont know that it is or it isnt... and its more likely that it isnt cloth.. because of the fact that when hurt he bleeds some sort of zetsu blood.. and rare its always from the same arm.. so 2+2

Proud member of:Akatsuki FC

Last edited by azazel; 09-04-2012 at 08:53 PM.
azazel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azazel For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 09:59 PM   #21
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Quote:
Originally Posted by azazel View Post
lol... u just call proof anything.. u dont know that it is or it isnt... and its more likely that it isnt cloth.. because of the fact that when hurt he bleeds some sort of zetsu blood.. and rare its always from the same arm.. so 2+2
Are you serious or just trolling??? The white material is part of his uniform and has nothing to do with flash lol... He has some white material with a robe over it and he tore it and the robe off where the rasengan damaged his uniform which is shown... What more do you need lol... TOBI SHOWS IT!!! lmao!!!

ONE MORE TIME FOR THE ONE IN DENIAL... EVEN WITH AN EXTRA PANEL SINCE THE OBVIOUS THREE DIDN'T EXPLAIN IT WELL ENOUGH..
[IMG][/IMG]

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Old 09-04-2012, 10:33 PM   #22
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

KYF no longer talking about shisui but looking up a man's robe instead.. lol
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gamabunta For This Useful Post:
UzumakiUchiha (09-05-2012)
Old 09-04-2012, 11:03 PM   #23
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Obito is shown with both Zetsu parts & human parts when his arm was revealed. Obito's hand/wrist & upper shoulder area were human while his elbow area was made of Zetsu flesh. Meaning part of his body is still human. Meaning Obito isn't a Zetsu clone.
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v51/c475/10.html

Same arm which he threw away. That explanation doesn't really fit unless he had his old hand on ice or something. It could it just be a shirt he had underneath or something.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v51/c475/11.html

And it was filled with Zetsu goo as well.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v52/c486/5.html

Zetsu regenerated the arm back.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 09-04-2012 at 11:08 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2012, 11:06 PM   #24
Shadowblade
Master of Shadows

Shadowblade is an unknown quantity at this point

Does this guy theories ever come true?
Old 09-04-2012, 11:09 PM   #25
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

He got the Juubi thing right.

Of course, a dead clock is right at least twice a day.

Quote:
Actually, I called all of the Obitards retards because, before Tobi was revealed to be Obito, it made no sense whatsoever. The timelines didn't add up, Tobi's skills were too great and too different from Obito's known abilities.
You were wrong then and you're wrong now. As Tobi, Obito has always fought like a one jutsu wonder. It always gave me the impression that he was an unremarkable Uchiha until gaining access to his MS ability. There's a vast difference between having an absurdly powerful defensive MS jutsu and being a great shinobi, possessing great skills and powerful jutsus.

Against Manny Pacquiao, Joshua Clottey went into a supremely defensive shell that allowed Pacquiao to land 246 out of 1231 punches for an abysmal 20% landed. No one would ever mistake Clottey for a top P4P fighter though.

You will be missed.

Last edited by Emissary of Justice; 09-04-2012 at 11:27 PM.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote