Naruto_600 - Page 14 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-06-2012, 01:42 PM   #196
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
@Wolv, I dont know if that quote was taken out of context because I didn't read your post, but, unless it was some rare context that it was taken out of where it is not stupid, the 90 out if 100 thing was stupid.
I guess I didn't articulate it properly then. I meant with regards to the content posted on this forum, especially with regards to the thought process behind those posts and not real life examples.

Edit:
I knew that a reference to real life examples would solicit that kind of response. This was with TITB's response of 'not using real life examples in the forum world'.

Last edited by Wolverine; 09-06-2012 at 01:43 PM.
Wolverine is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-06-2012, 01:43 PM   #197
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I was comparing someone who is outnumbered but with reprehensible actions with someone else who is outnumbered but also with reprehensible actions. It makes sense logically, so it's only a matter of you not liking it. Tough luck.

And you proved right now you have raised the bar. They simply provided a counter argument and you called it "flaming". If that's your criteria, I can't possibly provide evidence that you'll recognize because the real evidence is already deemed by you as insufficient. Thus, raising the bar being a fallacy.

And right now you sounded just like KYF on one of his ego trips? Blinded by hatred and stubbornness? Who the fuck are you to know what's in my head. Use the search function like everyone else.

And most people in my country follow my idea of respect and disrespect. See, I can use argument from popularity too, you know?

I'm not being blind, I'm being objective. Suicide over cyber bullying is very rare compared to other suicidal tendencies. To advocate that to avoid calling the idiots what they are, we might as well advocate that typing on your keyboard might kill you from electric shock. I do not care for rare events that only feed politically correct bullcrap because, if you want to succeed in life, you have to grow a thicker skin.

Look up "Naruto 593", "I know why Part II sucks" and "Tobi T/S" as threads. You can read the whole thing and see that your bet is void.

Yes, because calling someone an idiot really warrants to call the other one no-lifer, suicidal, egotistic hater. Nice to know how your ethical thinking is so fickle.

Which is a non-sequitur, since you already deprived us from the only logical way to present you who started the flaming first. Nice going there.

And nice to assure to me that you aren't capable of distinguish insult from slander. Hint, the first, while rude, it's normal and the second can be filed for law suit. Just letting you know the difference.

Happiness is an abstract adjective, can't be quantified unless you want to apply other adjectives (joy, bliss, ecstasy, pleasure). I'll just be happy, isn't that enough for you?

Please, if you read what I wrote about self-restraint and how I've been threatened with eternal damnation for not believing on a non-physical entity, you know I'm not turning my back on what I spoke, I am indeed saying KYF shouldn't be so vitriolic in his responses. A cool demeanor goes a long way.
Except I'm not blinded by hatred, if anything I'm still awaiting for apologies.

I do not hate KYF, he's not worthy of that sentiment.

You're not neutral, you're ignorant and choose KYF's side.

If it makes sense, it's because they're not thinking all the way through. Simple as that. Also, when I say alternatives, I say the type of posts everybody will compliment him instead of criticizing him. We gave him the chance. He blew it, so it's not by you crying a river over him that'll change the facts.

I say the same about you.

Simple, you guys have no experience whatsoever with KYF. That's why you're even willing to defend someone who calls other suicidal just because they rub him the wrong way.
Once again, a sign of hatred. "Reprehensible"? Are you serious? Just because you don't like a naruto forum users theories? Wow. Only a matter of me not liking it? Please show me the 400 people who believe that that is a correct analogy. Oh yeah and you need to remember the world doesn't revolve around you. So you aren't considered 400 people. Just had to point that out.

"I can't possible provide evidence". Proof that you have no evidence. I wasn't raising the bar. I was just saying that the evidence he posted was arguably wrong while this one:

Quote:
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
Can't be argued about.

Don't worry. As a neutral (believe it or not), you both seem to hate each other. That means kyf hates you too. (the world doesn't revolve around you)

And please, you called me ignorant. So enlighten me. You know which threads have arguments. I'm not the type of person to look through an archive of threads just to prove my point. Oh look, does that remind you of somebody?

Cool, didn't we agree that the respect thing is off topic?

More blindness just to prove your own point. Cyber bullying is a major part of bullying (I'll get the sources later). I know this because I've learnt it in both high school and my Phsycology course. The fact that you compared the chances of suicide from cyber bullying to getting an electric shock by your keyboard shows how blind you are. Politically correct bullcrap? So, anything that I think is true is bullcrap and since you think it's bullcrap it MUST be bullcrap.

I'll check them out now.

That's how life works. You insult someone, they're going to insult you back trying to make you feel worse. Kind of the same concept of jealousy (if you get a bag of chips and rub it in your brothers face he'll most likely want to get more and rub it in your face).

You didn't present me who started first since you only showed his quotes. Show me the full threads of each and every one of those since you already found them. Don't miss out on any of them even if they don't prove your point

*sigh* More blindness considering you can't see how vitriolic all your friends are.

Waiting for apologies for what? Wow. So delusional...

You gave him a chance? What makes you so important to him? Why do you care so much about him? What if he likes to argue and that's why he posts theories. What if he really thinks those are good theories? The possibilities are endless.

Then give us experience with kyf. You only say that to support your argument but you don't give any sources.

Quote:
So, this is better than calling someone suicidal? Go check the one on chapter 589 thread (I think)(Ill post a link up soon).
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #198
AniMeFaN
Chuunin

AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Maybe people should tone it down and be respectful. Stop taking this manga and yourself so serioius. Most forums would ban people for the type of things that take place here.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:44 PM   #199
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Emphasis:

USE THIS http://thesaurus.com/browse/stubborn

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #200
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
Correction... Hitler ordered the demonization of the Jews.

You guys really do have issues with context relevant comprehension. Seriously, at one point you accuse others of using erroneously analogous examples between forum world and real world and now you do the same? Please read my previous post, though I doubt it'll do much good.

I'm not bothering with the two of you anymore. If that's all you could selectively pick out in everything that I wrote, then you two really are hopeless and deserve every bit of bashing that seems to be coming your way, even if it isn't from me.
First I never said anything about real life context etc. I actually said I liked Nums post and TobiIsTheBest pointed out how silly it was to compare kyf with a dictator, which I agree with.

You're not bothering with us anymore, oh poor us. I guess we're gonna drown our sorrows with our mentor kyf in the 'you lack logic' saloon.

Your an imbecile and clearly you cannot take an inch of what you dish out. You intervened and because me and TISB aint the type to be picked on, your wishing all this so called bashing to come at us.

oooh, we're shaking in our kyf sponsored boots.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), TobiIsTheBest (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 01:45 PM   #201
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
You're at this shit again? Is it this fucking hard for you to get the difference between

"What the hell man, this is fucking stupid and here's why:" type posts
and
"You piece of shit I bet you only come on here to post because no one will fuck you because you probably have AIDS or some shit I hope you die from it lol!" type posts

Take a wild guess which category our posts fall into. Seriously get over the white knight horseshit god damn. If anyone actively hated KYF they probably wouldn't even grace him with response.

Yes he can write whatever the hell he wants. If you had been around here more than a month and actually knew what the hell you were talking about, you'd know that the exact same fucking people you're bitching about are generally the most adamant defenders of that right. Specifically his.
Invalid argument. I've been around since March/April. I've seen enough to make a conclusion.
Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 01:47 PM   #202
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

You forgot the and part.

P.S. Fuck You! I wasted my 5000th post on you!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems

Last edited by stubborn_d0nkey; 09-06-2012 at 01:54 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 01:50 PM   #203
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
You forgot the and part.

P.S. Fuck You! :P I wasted my 5000th post on you! :P
Haha. But what else could you have wasted it on?
Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 01:57 PM   #204
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Quote:
If you seriously believe this then your one deluded individual. I suppose that sort of logic means the Nazi's and the German population were right when they demonized the Jews, because they greatly outnumbered them.
Holy shit. You Godwin'd so hard I think you might have a concussion.

Protip for discussions: disagreements in subjective things like art/writing in a manga HAVE NO RELATION WHAT-SO-EVER TO THE SUBJUGATION AND MURDER OF JEWS BY NAZIS/HITLER!!

Just. Wow.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-06-2012), emachina (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 01:58 PM   #205
ACt
Heart Wizard

ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Hey Guys, I disagree with a bunch of you over the quality of Naruto.

I'm TOTALLY Hitler.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-06-2012), emachina (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), Reesaroni (09-06-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #206
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post

I'm TOTALLY Hitler.
Welcome to club, we have snitzel. Help us vote on whether we'll be named the "Adorable Adolfs" or the "Happy Hitlers"!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:01 PM   #207
TobiIsTheBest
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post

I'm TOTALLY Hitler.
You're SO cool man.

And mods would rather ban a guy who follows the rules but gives bad theories than ban a guy who tries to act cool by trolling.
Quote:
Old 09-06-2012, 02:02 PM   #208
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Heil Hitler!

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quote:

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

Quote:
this is a quote

Quote:

4. Breaking up a quote

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

My reply 1
my reply 2
my reply 3
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
my reply 2
Quote:
my reply 3
Quote:
my reply 4

The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #209
ACt
Heart Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
You're SO cool man.

And mods would rather ban a guy who follows the rules but gives bad theories than ban a guy who tries to act cool by trolling.
Not cool. Making a point over how ludicrous this is getting. And please, show me where the mods are threatening or suggesting KYF be banned.

EDIT: and while were at it in terms of spamming, half your posts are about "Hey guys, don't insult KYF", so... hi kettle.

Last edited by ACt; 09-06-2012 at 02:09 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-06-2012), emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Miburo (09-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), SirBenoit (09-06-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:03 PM   #210
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
KYF's minions are desperate. And in their desperation they turn to a man they didn't fully understand.
lol this was a good one!
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ronnie_10 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), emachina (09-06-2012)