Naruto_600 - Page 16 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-06-2012, 02:33 PM   #226
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto_600

Wow, what's up with all the pussies and their crybaby persecution complexes?

KYF literally spent all last week here trying to out-stupid the author by arguing an vastly more idiotic stance based off some inane detail using his misunderstanding of depth, lack of simple reasoning, and MS paint. He also either completely ignored or stubbornly fought against the counter-arguments presented by other posters, the evidence that vastly outweighed the single straw he was grasping at, and goddamn reality.

And dumbshits are actually sitting here claiming KYF conducts himself with dignity and that all the people who justifiably call his shit stupid are just a gang of bully meanie thugs.

You guys are fucking stupid. Seriously, quit being such pussy dumbshits. Man up.

Also, fantastic chapter. = )
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
AOTKorby (09-06-2012), emachina (09-06-2012), kael03 (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-06-2012), Vishnu (09-06-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012), xxMESTxx (09-06-2012)


Old 09-06-2012, 02:34 PM   #227
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point
 
ninjalostboy95's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: NY, Far Rockaway(currently)
Age: 18
Posts: 5,949
Thanks: 8,419
Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amuro View Post
Lmao idk where ur from but that kind of talk ONLY works on the Internet. Where I come from? North east...ny area. Calling someone a fuckin idiot outside n the real world will get u fcked up or bring conflict..not to bring negativity here but u asked...that's the big boys world. In big boys world u can't just say what you want and expect ppl to b ok...especially when your spewing insults. That's big boy world, law of the jungle. Now if u wanna live in the politically correct, business professional world that's different. But then you have to b nice and supportive. U ever call a cop a fuckin idiot to his face? Same shit. I'm almost surprised u said that I find it interesting u ppl have no real world experience. In my work world I'm around nothing but big boys...that's how it is
NY is not tough, do not even play that card. I live here.

Last edited by ninjalostboy95; 09-06-2012 at 02:36 PM.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:46 PM   #228
Reesaroni
Genin
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: 'Merica
Posts: 140
Thanks: 70
Thanked 53 Times in 30 Posts
Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
More susceptible to Talk no Jutsu: Sasuke, Edo Madara, Orochimaru. Discuss.
Sasuke so he can be redeemed. yay?
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 02:52 PM   #229
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Did I sign up to support kyf? As I pointed out in another thread I signed up to say something about the end of Naruto but it was shadowed by the constant nagging/flaming by Num, kael, kyf, AOT and I don't know who else so I had to comment about it. What's my fucking problem? Read my first few sentences for the first problem. My other problem is how anyone who is considered dumb is considered another kyf. Why is it hypocrisy? Explain.
It's hypocrisy because you approve my insult to him, then you fucking argue with people that bash him. It's hipocrisy because you understand why people react as they do when they are dealing with KYF, but you chose to play the "good guy " role. As you said: it's a forum and i'm free to express whatever i fucking want. And as long as Num, Kael, AOTKorby,Wolverine, and several, several others (including me) say that KYF is stupid, don't thonk that we might have a point? You don't see me insulting those listed above. You don't see me insulting rational members. You don't see me flame people for no reason at all. And you ask why when someone is a retard we call him a wannabe KYF? Because KYf has became the archetype of the complete idiot on this forum. That's why. So don't come at me with your shit about a peaceful behaviour and civilized posts, because it won't work. We tried to reason with that bastard so many times that i don't have enough days to read everything all over again. And we failed. And so, we resorted to insulting him and call his shit, because there are no weapons to fight his ignorance. And, as would Mibs say: we consider this manly. You have a problem with us: gtfo and go to NF. We don't mind. Really. We don't. There are enough whinny bitches around here.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:56 PM   #230
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Once again, a sign of hatred. "Reprehensible"? Are you serious? Just because you don't like a naruto forum users theories? Wow.
Strawman much? It's not the theories I'm morally opposed to, it's his slander. Learn to read.

Quote:
Only a matter of me not liking it? Please show me the 400 people who believe that that is a correct analogy. Oh yeah and you need to remember the world doesn't revolve around you. So you aren't considered 400 people. Just had to point that out.
What the fuck is your point saying "the world doesn't revolve around you"? I'm not egotistical, so that warning is completely irrelevant. Also, logic is universal: "A has some X actions; All B have X actions, therefore A behaves like B". Valid syllogism.

Quote:
"I can't possible provide evidence". Proof that you have no evidence.
Argument from silence, really? You're weak. I have plenty of evidence, you just happen to already have excluded the possibility of admitting them.

Quote:
I wasn't raising the bar. I was just saying that the evidence he posted was arguably wrong while this one:

Quote:
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
Can't be argued about.
Double standards. You consider both flaming and non-flaming rebuttals as flaming. You have raised the bar, at least be honest for once and admit it.

Quote:
Don't worry. As a neutral (believe it or not), you both seem to hate each other. That means kyf hates you too. (the world doesn't revolve around you)
Again, I'm not egotistical, so that tidbit is futile. And I don't care if KYF hates me or not, because I don't get my panties twisted in a knot like you. The only thing that bothers me is his necessity of slandering people. Also, you're not neutral, as much as you want yourself to be advertises as such.

Quote:
And please, you called me ignorant. So enlighten me. You know which threads have arguments. I'm not the type of person to look through an archive of threads just to prove my point. Oh look, does that remind you of somebody?
No, not really, I'm not familiar with anyone gloating about being lazy enough to not use the search function. So yeah, use the search function, I'm not here to hold your hand if I gave you direct evidence of KYF's vitriol and you not acknowledging it.

Quote:
More blindness just to prove your own point. Cyber bullying is a major part of bullying (I'll get the sources later). I know this because I've learnt it in both high school and my Phsycology course
And you just happen to have a Psychology course, how fortuitous! That already shows you're blowing smoke out of your ass, nobody worth their salt in Psychology would gloat about it just to prove someone else is biased in a very impersonal medium. It's just common sense.

Also, cyber bullying depends on the country you're on. In Portugal, is almost non-existent and no records of suicide cyber-bullying have been shown vs dozens of teen suicide over physical bullying that show up in the TV news. So, yet again, the comparison is skewed at best.

Quote:
The fact that you compared the chances of suicide from cyber bullying to getting an electric shock by your keyboard shows how blind you are.
No, it shows I do not care for incredibly rare instances regarding a 25 (26?) year old man. Yes, KYF is older than me.

Quote:
Politically correct bullcrap? So, anything that I think is true is bullcrap and since you think it's bullcrap it MUST be bullcrap.
It's not bullcrap. It's bullshit. Political correctness may work for some people, but no way it works for me. The moment people could wish me Hell for not being a theist and I couldn't say they were horrible persons for doing that because it wasn't politically correct is when it died for me. Also Portugal's regionalism failing because it wasn't politically correct to take away some of the 50% of the PIB channeled to Lisbon. Pro-abortion laws were delayed because it wasn't politically correct to not suck the Catholic Church's cock. We still have a shamelessly corrupt minister in power because it isn't politically correct to throw ministers out when they're still in power.

Fuck political correctness. And before you bring out proper vocabulary in TV news and politics, that's formality, way different.

Quote:
That's how life works. You insult someone, they're going to insult you back trying to make you feel worse. Kind of the same concept of jealousy (if you get a bag of chips and rub it in your brothers face he'll most likely want to get more and rub it in your face).
Proportional response, never heard of it? And you just justified the Nazi treatment to Jews, since it was also about insults and jealousy. Hey, everyone had a shot at Godwin's Law, I have my rights too.

Quote:
You didn't present me who started first since you only showed his quotes. Show me the full threads of each and every one of those since you already found them. Don't miss out on any of them even if they don't prove your point
Use the search function. I already gave the names of the threads, use your head for a while.

Quote:
*sigh* More blindness considering you can't see how vitriolic all your friends are.
Vitriolic=/=critical. Learn the difference.

Quote:
Waiting for apologies for what? Wow. So delusional...
For someone wanting to be neutral, you sound exactly like KYF. Way to fail. And yes, I do wait on apologies, I don't think it's that preposterous considering my personal life was slandered by some buffoon.

Quote:
You gave him a chance? What makes you so important to him? Why do you care so much about him? What if he likes to argue and that's why he posts theories. What if he really thinks those are good theories? The possibilities are endless.
What a load of nothing. Only someone braindead would think that being criticized all the time is better than being praised all the time. So, by your own admission, you just called KYF too proud to fail. Nice to know that.

Quote:
Then give us experience with kyf. You only say that to support your argument but you don't give any sources.
I gave you sources. Are you that petty you can't waste your time properly searching for them.
Quote:
So, this is better than calling someone suicidal?
A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I wish people would just say fuck you instead of using slander.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-06-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 02:58 PM   #231
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Oh look. Everyone started this all over again. How sad. Wow, and the moderator has some nice things to say about his users. Way to go.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #232
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
It's hypocrisy because you approve my insult to him, then you fucking argue with people that bash him. It's hipocrisy because you understand why people react as they do when they are dealing with KYF, but you chose to play the "good guy " role. As you said: it's a forum and i'm free to express whatever i fucking want. And as long as Num, Kael, AOTKorby,Wolverine, and several, several others (including me) say that KYF is stupid, don't thonk that we might have a point? You don't see me insulting those listed above. You don't see me insulting rational members. You don't see me flame people for no reason at all. And you ask why when someone is a retard we call him a wannabe KYF? Because KYf has became the archetype of the complete idiot on this forum. That's why. So don't come at me with your shit about a peaceful behaviour and civilized posts, because it won't work. We tried to reason with that bastard so many times that i don't have enough days to read everything all over again. And we failed. And so, we resorted to insulting him and call his shit, because there are no weapons to fight his ignorance. And, as would Mibs say: we consider this manly. You have a problem with us: gtfo and go to NF. We don't mind. Really. We don't. There are enough whinny bitches around here.
Whiny bitches like you?

I still didn't get my proof of how you tried to "reason" with him. All I got were quotes from kyf himself and not the other side. Smart. Very smart.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:00 PM   #233
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Just want to say one thing: lol@claiming to know the mind from high school general and college Introduction to Psychology courses.
kael03 is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-07-2012), Wolverine (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #234
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Oh look. Everyone started this all over again. How sad. Wow, and the moderator has some nice things to say about his users. Way to go.
Thanks. I'd say more nice things if you would post something intelligent instead of being a crybaby, passive aggressive dumbshit.

If I've done something you disagree with, then say so. I'll be more than happy to explain to you my reasoning behind anything I've said. And if I've been irrational or committed some wrong doing then I will apologize.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
k-lai (09-06-2012), Numinous (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:05 PM   #235
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
Whiny bitches like you?

I still didn't get my proof of how you tried to "reason" with him. All I got were quotes from kyf himself and not the other side. Smart. Very smart.
Yeah, because i'm the one defending a dumbass and going against everyone here. You want your proof go search for it. I'm not your dog to provide you countless links to countless arguments. And if we are not smart, as you imply, why do you try to prove us that we are idiots? Leave us be my friend. Let me give though a sile example: HR. He came with a theory not so long ago. At first i thought that he was wrong, and i argued with him for a couple of days, but after he proved me his logic i admitted that he was right and I was wrong. Ever wondered why that never happend with KYF?
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:08 PM   #236
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
NY is not tough, do not even play that card. I live here.
Maybe youre not tough or where you live but there are plenty of places in NYC or NY for that matter where you cant get away with saying things.

Last edited by AniMeFaN; 09-06-2012 at 03:11 PM.
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:10 PM   #237
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Strawman much? It's not the theories I'm morally opposed to, it's his slander. Learn to read.



What the fuck is your point saying "the world doesn't revolve around you"? I'm not egotistical, so that warning is completely irrelevant. Also, logic is universal: "A has some X actions; All B have X actions, therefore A behaves like B". Valid syllogism.



Argument from silence, really? You're weak. I have plenty of evidence, you just happen to already have excluded the possibility of admitting them.



Double standards. You consider both flaming and non-flaming rebuttals as flaming. You have raised the bar, at least be honest for once and admit it.



Again, I'm not egotistical, so that tidbit is futile. And I don't care if KYF hates me or not, because I don't get my panties twisted in a knot like you. The only thing that bothers me is his necessity of slandering people. Also, you're not neutral, as much as you want yourself to be advertises as such.



No, not really, I'm not familiar with anyone gloating about being lazy enough to not use the search function. So yeah, use the search function, I'm not here to hold your hand if I gave you direct evidence of KYF's vitriol and you not acknowledging it.



And you just happen to have a Psychology course, how fortuitous! That already shows you're blowing smoke out of your ass, nobody worth their salt in Psychology would gloat about it just to prove someone else is biased in a very impersonal medium. It's just common sense.

Also, cyber bullying depends on the country you're on. In Portugal, is almost non-existent and no records of suicide cyber-bullying have been shown vs dozens of teen suicide over physical bullying that show up in the TV news. So, yet again, the comparison is skewed at best.



No, it shows I do not care for incredibly rare instances regarding a 25 (26?) year old man. Yes, KYF is older than me.



It's not bullcrap. It's bullshit. Political correctness may work for some people, but no way it works for me. The moment people could wish me Hell for not being a theist and I couldn't say they were horrible persons for doing that because it wasn't politically correct is when it died for me. Also Portugal's regionalism failing because it wasn't politically correct to take away some of the 50% of the PIB channeled to Lisbon. Pro-abortion laws were delayed because it wasn't politically correct to not suck the Catholic Church's cock. We still have a shamelessly corrupt minister in power because it isn't politically correct to throw ministers out when they're still in power.

Fuck political correctness. And before you bring out proper vocabulary in TV news and politics, that's formality, way different.



Proportional response, never heard of it? And you just justified the Nazi treatment to Jews, since it was also about insults and jealousy. Hey, everyone had a shot at Godwin's Law, I have my rights too.



Use the search function. I already gave the names of the threads, use your head for a while.



Vitriolic=/=critical. Learn the difference.



For someone wanting to be neutral, you sound exactly like KYF. Way to fail. And yes, I do wait on apologies, I don't think it's that preposterous considering my personal life was slandered by some buffoon.



What a load of nothing. Only someone braindead would think that being criticized all the time is better than being praised all the time. So, by your own admission, you just called KYF too proud to fail. Nice to know that.



I gave you sources. Are you that petty you can't waste your time properly searching for them.


A THOUSAND TIMES YES! I wish people would just say fuck you instead of using slander.
Look, I don't have time for you. So I'm going to sum it up. Show me the evidence. I don't care what you think about how I'm raising the bar. You say I'm not going to believe it but you don't show it which means you don't have any. Now please. Get me the fucking evidence already.


There's a big difference between Portugal and the world. I'm not gloating about Psychology... I'm saying that so you don't start questioning how I know this shit. Well, in Psycology, I learnt it. Same with how you know the cyber bullying suicide rates in Portugal I know how it is in the world.

I'm not justifying it. I'm saying it's the human nature. Everyone gets jealous. Don't deny it.

How am I not neutral? Anything that doesn't go your way isn't right. That's how you are. Same with kyf. Both of you actually argue the same way. Whatever doesn't go your way must be wrong.

Kyf can post what he wants. Not your choice. No argument. However, swearing at him is useless.

LOL. So you're offended by being called suicidal but not offended by getting called an idiot/retard/mother fucker/ bitch/etc? They're all personal if you think about it.


SO, get me the sources please. If I'm the ignorant one then enlighten me.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 03:12 PM   #238
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_600

Guys if you're going to keep humoring these fail trolls, let's at least set up a thead where we can discuss the golden byakugan.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (09-06-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:13 PM   #239
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Just want to say one thing: lol@claiming to know the mind from high school general and college Introduction to Psychology courses.
I didn't say I know the mind. I learned about how people act when getting bullied and we got to the bullying statistics and cyber bullying was a big part of it. Stop acting so superior. I said it so Num doesn't get butthurt over the fact that I pulled it out of my ass. Did I say I know what Num or KYF feel and how they act? No. I just said a statistic that you can learn in a simple Psychology class.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TobiIsTheBest For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012)
Old 09-06-2012, 03:15 PM   #240
TobiIsTheBest
Genin
 
TobiIsTheBest's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 117
Thanks: 22
Thanked 29 Times in 26 Posts
TobiIsTheBest is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Yeah, because i'm the one defending a dumbass and going against everyone here. You want your proof go search for it. I'm not your dog to provide you countless links to countless arguments. And if we are not smart, as you imply, why do you try to prove us that we are idiots? Leave us be my friend. Let me give though a sile example: HR. He came with a theory not so long ago. At first i thought that he was wrong, and i argued with him for a couple of days, but after he proved me his logic i admitted that he was right and I was wrong. Ever wondered why that never happend with KYF?
"defending a dumbass" Nice. Using what you think of him to prove your point. Don't worry. If any new users comes to this site they'll know that you're all blinded.
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
KYF starts nearly every flame war in these bullshit debates.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
So...first of all: FUCK YOU KYF ! And your Shisui theories.
TobiIsTheBest is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 05:55 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.