Naruto_600 - Page 19 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-07-2012, 01:11 AM   #271
AOTKorby
Leaf on the Wind

Thanked 5,583 Times in 2,262 Posts
AOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the roughAOTKorby is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
All I can think is GAME OVER. Nothing the good guys got can stop either Obito, or Madara. They're summons alone make them the Tag Team Champ Chumps of the Narutoverse. Nobody please speak on the Toilet Paper Kages, Madara just finshed and flushed. Yahhh he even put the seat down before joining Obito.
You seem to be forgetting that this is not only Shonen, but really badly written Shonen.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to AOTKorby For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-07-2012), Miburo (09-07-2012), Numinous (09-07-2012)

Old 09-07-2012, 01:24 AM   #272
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
I didn't say I know the mind. I learned about how people act when getting bullied and we got to the bullying statistics and cyber bullying was a big part of it. Stop acting so superior. I said it so Num doesn't get butthurt over the fact that I pulled it out of my ass. Did I say I know what Num or KYF feel and how they act? No. I just said a statistic that you can learn in a simple Psychology class.
Except anyone that has gone through an introductory psych class would know that statistics aren't the end-all-be-all of human behavior. The concept of "correlation =/= causation" is beaten into a psych student's skulls from day one. All statistics show us is there is a correlative relationship between the response to bullying and bullying itself. It doesn't definitively say "this behavior occurred because of bullying". Instead, we're taught to read the statistics as "this behavior occurred in the presence of this stimulus while in this setting this many times.".
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-07-2012), Numinous (09-07-2012), Vishnu (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 01:41 AM   #273
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute

Besides, I wouldn't think cyber bullying that results in people killing themselves is usually referring to someone that posts stupid shit anonymously on a message board and gets made fun of for posting stupid shit. That's probably more like all the kids from a chicks school making fun of her on facebook or some shit.

And I know this might come off as mean, but I don't care and won't feel bad if some retard on here kills himself because I called him a retard. In fact, I'd call his family and friends and whoever retards too for letting him on the internet when he's that mentally unstable.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-07-2012), Kakkakuzu (09-07-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-07-2012), Numinous (09-07-2012), Vishnu (09-07-2012), xxMESTxx (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #274
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Besides, I wouldn't think cyber bullying that results in people killing themselves is usually referring to someone that posts stupid shit anonymously on a message board and gets made fun of for posting stupid shit. That's probably more like all the kids from a chicks school making fun of her on facebook or some shit.

And I know this might come off as mean, but I don't care and won't feel bad if some retard on here kills himself because I called him a retard. In fact, I'd call his family and friends and whoever retards too for letting him on the internet when he's that mentally unstable.
In a brutally pragmatic way, I kinda concur with you...
Old 09-07-2012, 01:48 AM   #275
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,705 Times in 2,857 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Except anyone that has gone through an introductory psych class would know that statistics aren't the end-all-be-all of human behavior. The concept of "correlation =/= causation" is beaten into a psych student's skulls from day one. All statistics show us is there is a correlative relationship between the response to bullying and bullying itself. It doesn't definitively say "this behavior occurred because of bullying". Instead, we're taught to read the statistics as "this behavior occurred in the presence of this stimulus while in this setting this many times.".
This. My Psych teacher from last year told us basically the same.
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ninjalostboy95 For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-07-2012), Numinous (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 02:04 AM   #276
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ninjalostboy95 View Post
This. My Psych teacher from last year told us basically the same.
Try every single class. Especially behavioral studies classes where you need statistics to understand the relationship between stimulus and response (we used correlative studies in my practicum where I worked with autistic kids).
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-07-2012), Numinous (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 03:58 AM   #277
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Try every single class. Especially behavioral studies classes where you need statistics to understand the relationship between stimulus and response (we used correlative studies in my practicum where I worked with autistic kids).
I think that this it's like Pavlov reflex theory only a bit different and applied to the behaviour. If one gets bullyed several times, at a certain point, after several repetitions he will start bully himself. It can be correlated with other factors just as Kael said.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:12 AM   #278
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Everyone appreciates KYF
Nope. Not me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
You're just willing to accept anything, aren't you?
It's not an issue of accepting anything. The writing was on the wall for this shit. Between his defeat by Hashirama until his death, no one was 100% confirmed to have laid eyes on that motherfucker. He came across Nagato, but we don't know if Nagato saw him. Tobi claimed to create Zetsu. Some people thought the him Madara referred to after coming back as an Edo could be Zetsu and not Tobi. Seeing as Nagato wasn't aware any of eye transplants, he wasn't aware of Madara's involvement. Itachi would've noticed the difference in movement and jutsu. Not even getting into Kisame. Two people over 50 years in Zetsu and Tobi. If he kept himself that deeply under wraps, why would he have met the Kages?

Remember what he's said numerous times now: With Hashirama dead, you bitches don't stand a chance. They aren't a concern to him. It's like scouts ants as a danger to you. The more puzzling issue is why he didn't go Godzilla across the Narutoverse sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If it only concerns yourself, why are you so adamant on trying to convince people that Kishimoto's writing involving Tobi=Obito isn't bad? Yeah, not fooling anyone there, EoJ.
Except I've mocked the whole Rin thing already myself. No matter how many times you keep saying 1+1=3, it's not true.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
In any case, I firmly believe that anyone who wants KYF banned is a fool who doesn't agree with freedom. Don't care if you don't like him, he's every right to do what he does here, just as we have every right to call him on it.
http://www.fandom.com/forums/showthread.php?t=21885

See rules 2 and 14. He should've been banned on those grounds ages ago.

Cut that bullshit out about freedom. This isn't Braveheart. No one's attempting to murder him or rape his woman over stupid shit said on the internet. Wanting him banned from this place for constant and blatant rule violations isn't an affront to freedom. It's enforcing the rules and basic common sense. Fortunately for him, they just don't seem to care.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 04:45 AM   #279
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

The writing wasn't on the wall for this shit (Tobi=Obito) if kishi had kept madara alive longer than he already was. Granting him the immortality that is the least expected for the boss of villains that includes the two immortal zombies.

Anyway who cares, obito still looks pale in comparison beside Madara now.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 05:20 AM   #280
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gamabunta View Post
The writing wasn't on the wall for this shit (Tobi=Obito) if kishi had kept madara alive longer than he already was.
With Kishi, I just cannot say anything anymore really. He's lost all sense of relevance, transition, pattern and logic in his plot. It's like the only way to surprise the readers is through shocking them into silence through sheer stupidity.
Quote:
Granting him the immortality that is the least expected for the boss of villains that includes the two immortal zombies.
And with his abilities to boot. I always perceived the Sharingan and the Uchiha to be disproportionately overpowered, but that doesn't even begin to justify the abnormality that is Madara.
Quote:
Anyway who cares, obito still looks pale in comparison beside Madara now.
Something tells me that Obito might not be that far off if he was an Edo-Golem like Madara. The latter's Susano'o is amazing, but Obito hasn't been shown to have any serious repercussions to recurrently using Kamui. And we all know that there is more to him than just that one technique now. His Fire jutsu was pretty badass!
Old 09-07-2012, 05:32 AM   #281
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

The writing on the wall remarks were in relation to Madara not knowing the Kages besides Onoki.

However, the Obito thing was pretty damn obvious too. It had been predicted on numerous sites by dozens of people for years for a reason.

Lacking Madara's EMS design after it was shown through flashback in chapter 386, claiming to be Madara while rocking a mask 24/7, Kishi calling him "The Man Who Calls Himself Madara" on a cover, the complete inability to fight worth a damn besides a single MS jutsu, the obvious Kamui connection, and Kishi's writing style (it was always going to be someone we knew) among other reasons.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-07-2012), Kakkakuzu (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 05:41 AM   #282
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

@EoJ: your reason for Madara not knowing the kages makes no sense. Sure, he only respected Hashirama but do you honestly believe he chose to be blissful ignorant of the kages and all top tier shinobi's because his nemesis was no more?

He didn't even know who Tsuande was which strikes me as very odd. Surely he would have wanted to know and destroy any descendant of Hashirama. Even when he was trolling the kages, he complimented them on their jutsu's and made remarks about raiton and Mei's kkg.

To claim that he wasn't the slightest bit curious about other ninja's/kages abilities because they were nothreat to him is illogical. Zetsu is the perfect tool to observe others and your saying Madara never once tapped into that source!

How he knew of Nagato is a big mystery but not as big as why he would even give it to Nagato in the first place. Yes, he was an Uzamaki but does that mean that ANY Uzamaki could have being given the rinnegan?

Then there's what Tobi said to Konan when they fought. They were alone, he was about to kill her so there was no reason to lie. Yet if Tobi really is Obito, then everything he said to her was horse shit, the kind of needless lies, even Fox News would not authorise. Personally, I don't think he was lying to Konan but he clearly wasn't telling the whole truth either.

Obito and Kakashi were more or less the same age and Kabuto is probably from Itachi's generation IIRC. If Kakashi called Kabuto a 'brat' it would be out of place because the age gap isn't that big yet when Tobi/Obito said it, it seemed fitting. Kabuto at the time, knew he wasn't Madara but he accepted that brat remark like a child would if an adult called him one.

This shit's confusing and Kishi has done so, on PURPOSE. He created this 'problem' for himself and naturally, already has the solution. Trust me, its gonna be more complicated than what we currently know.

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-07-2012 at 05:52 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to minato uchiha For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 05:46 AM   #283
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
The writing on the wall remarks were in relation to Madara not knowing the Kages besides Onoki.

However, the Obito thing was pretty damn obvious too. It had been predicted on numerous sites by dozens of people for years for a reason.
Only, it is an ambivalent discrepancy. If Madara was the one who rescued/resuscitated Obito then he obviously was moving around. For him to ensure that he stays hidden from the world, he needs to know whom to avoid. He needs to be aware of the villages to constantly be hiding and ensuring his evasion from the world.

Now if the opposite was true and Madara was truly in hiding and was discovered, then I can understand him not knowing any of the Kages since he had managed to alienate himself from the world for good. However, that doesn't justify him knowing Obito then.
Quote:
Lacking Madara's EMS design after it was shown through flashback in chapter 386, claiming to be Madara while rocking a mask 24/7, Kishi calling him "The Man Who Calls Himself Madara" on a cover, the complete inability to fight worth a damn besides a single MS jutsu, the obvious Kamui connection, and Kishi's writing style (it was always going to be someone we knew) among other reasons.
Tobi being Obito isn't the problem. The fact that the faulty foreshadowing, botched timeline and basic correlation issues lead to the concept sounding utterly foolish and retarded. If it was conducted about in a better manner, then it would be easier to digest, not in this regurgitated mess of an explanation.
Old 09-07-2012, 06:30 AM   #284
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Here's another question I don't believe we've touched on. Since Tobito is motivated by Rin's death, and since he now knows how to perform the Edo Tensei, why is he continuing this utter stupidity of mind raping everyone into the matrix instead of resurrecting Rin and turning her into his mindless sex toy?

I'm willing to accept "Dude, it's fucking Kishi, have you not been paying attention". But if anyone has any other guesses, I'm all ears.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 06:31 AM   #285
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Sorry for being so late into the party (well, being after the party is more accurate) but I really have to comment on this nugget:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TobiIsTheBest View Post
There's a big difference between Portugal and the world. (...) Same with how you know the cyber bullying suicide rates in Portugal I know how it is in the world.
This is not the first time a retard tried to put Portugal in outer space in order to prove their point. See, the correlation between suicide and cyber bullying ISN'T fixed, it depends on various factors. That's why I brought up my country, where there are various differences in the culture, language and even income, all of which may influence the decision of committing suicide. So, again, your fatalistic attempt to correlate cyber bullying and suicide is skewed at best and proves that, if you're really in a Psychology course, you're not paying attention.

Quote:
LOL. So you're offended by being called suicidal but not offended by getting called an idiot/retard/mother fucker/ bitch/etc? They're all personal if you think about it.
Wow, you're stupid. You really don't know the difference? Hint: the first assumes things the accuser can't possibly know, the latter is based on things the accuser already knows. That's why the first can be filed for law suit and the latter cannot.

Edit:
Quote:
Since Tobito is motivated by Rin's death, and since he now knows how to perform the Edo Tensei, why is he continuing this utter stupidity of mind raping everyone into the matrix instead of resurrecting Rin and turning her into his mindless sex toy?
Well, other than Kishi simply forgot about it, maybe Obito didn't know how to use Edo tensei until Kabuto showed him how.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-07-2012 at 06:36 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-07-2012), Vishnu (09-08-2012)