Naruto_600 - Page 26 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2012, 06:13 AM   #376
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Oh for fuck's sake, your reading comprehension is worse than a Tea Party's member.

I wasn't even taking sides on whether Kishimoto was using his science properly or not, since he's inconsistent. Sometimes he uses it correctly (genetics, thermodynamics in Kirin) and sometimes he simply craps on it (being the most notable example the thermodynamics in Jokey Boy).

My point is that you, KYF, are far too ignorant of science to properly comment on it. And you only started to be skeptical of Kishi's science to prove your completely idiotic theory right. It's really obvious when you try to bring gold's magnetism inconsistency to prove Kishi's genetics and genealogy wrong and providing no evidence whatsoever that those disciplines were being used wrongly.

You know why? Because Kishi, even being a crappy writer as of late, at least knows how basic genetics and genealogy work and deep down you do know that. You're just so bent on making things go your way you're willing to ignore the obvious and start to over-complicate things you're almost the antithesis of Occam's Razor.

As a final note:

Quote:
It was also arguing about red heads being uzumaki's too which you were proven wrong about
No, I wasn't. Not all Uzumaki are redheads and not all redheads are Uzumaki as canon proves it. Try harder, noob.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-20-2012), kael03 (09-20-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-24-2012)


Old 09-20-2012, 01:15 PM   #377
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage
 
stubborn_d0nkey's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Age: 23
Posts: 5,162
Thanks: 12,579
Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh for fuck's sake, your reading comprehension is worse than a Tea Party's member.
That was harsh.
__________________
I am THE stubborn_d0nkey, thou shalt not have other stubborn donkeys before me.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide


1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag


2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4



Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4


Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)


Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-24-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 01:31 PM   #378
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by stubborn_d0nkey View Post
That was harsh.
But accurate.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-21-2012)
Old 09-20-2012, 01:33 PM   #379
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Oh for fuck's sake, your reading comprehension is worse than a Tea Party's member.
That is Ironic coming from you captain flip flop....

Quote:
I wasn't even taking sides on whether Kishimoto was using his science properly or not, since he's inconsistent. Sometimes he uses it correctly (genetics, thermodynamics in Kirin) and sometimes he simply craps on it (being the most notable example the thermodynamics in Jokey Boy).
That is all I was trying to point out... Yet you wish to try and argue a theory is not plausible because it does not follow Actual genetics despite the fact kishi does not use proper science all that much... so the argument was illogical...
ANd by your own statement^^ you admit your argument was flawed believing something not following actual genetics makes it impossible to come true in this manga... despite the constant inaccuracies...


Quote:
My point is that you, KYF, are far too ignorant of science to properly comment on it. And you only started to be skeptical of Kishi's science to prove your completely idiotic theory right. It's really obvious when you try to bring gold's magnetism inconsistency to prove Kishi's genetics and genealogy wrong and providing no evidence whatsoever that those disciplines were being used wrongly.
BS... You tried to insist kishi uses science properly in this manga which is why my theory will not work... the genetics does not fit... which is just BS considering kishi's track record...
You are just arguing about this and making such a illogical statement because you are trying to prove my theory wrong... which is just stupid as usual with you...
All the times kishi has used science inaccurately means nothing because you want to win a argument... Spppppppppppp *thumbs down* Quit trying to reverse our roles...

and again you claim no evidence which is just Denial on your part...

How is Gaara's father using magnetism to attract gold out of the ground (which you admitted kishi was implying in one of your own posts) then using it as a wave says enough.... Then you try to give a feasible use of magnetism that would allow gaara's father to do what he did, but it was still way off...
meaning you clearly are the one lacking knowledge on this subject... not myself... or you are just making shit up as you usually do to try and support your argument...

Quote:
You know why? Because Kishi, even being a crappy writer as of late, at least knows how basic genetics and genealogy work and deep down you do know that. You're just so bent on making things go your way you're willing to ignore the obvious and start to over-complicate things you're almost the antithesis of Occam's Razor.
You are projecting your ass of here... I am not the one who made a theory that kishi used proper science by having gaara's daddy create two magnetic fields to push the gold in all directions, then to become a wave to counter gaara's sand wave which is just wrong on it's own...

If gold is repelled by Magnetism... Then gaara's father would have to create so many magnetic fields to push the gold up from the ground and into a wave that it is not plausible for a single person to do so... SO you fail at your thory and knowing how gold should react to magnetism as well...

And genealogy is the closest thing to making sense in this story... I already admitted that... But it too has inconsistencies as well... You just do not want to admit it yourself... because it would severely hurt your own argument...

Quote:
As a final note:



No, I wasn't. Not all Uzumaki are redheads and not all redheads are Uzumaki as canon proves it. Try harder, noob.
Those descended from the Uzumaki clan have trademark red hair... CANONZ!!! Something your said "No, that is BS, nononononono Lalalalala, laaaaa" and yet kabuto stated it too... yet you still bitch about it...
Although their will be hybrids who have little uzumaki in them... The ones who were being discussed as being uzumaki's such as Karin which came to pass and you called BS... and next is Gaara, his father and the previous kage before him... that you also claimed BS with... That was the discussion, not every person with uzumaki blood in them having red hair...

Naruto takes after his father so it's obvious why he has no red hair... and tsunade's parents are unknown....

So keep up, noob... Try to learn something lol...

ANd I recall you insisting that madara did not give nagato his eye's... Even bringing up the fact madara has one SG as proof (your idea of proof as usual)... Now look how dumb you look... madara admitted himself he gave away his eye's and nagato having hte only RG makes that shit practically canonz... SO uummm, Ha! That is all...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 09-20-2012 at 01:35 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 04:17 AM   #380
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That is all I was trying to point out... Yet you wish to try and argue a theory is not plausible because it does not follow Actual genetics despite the fact kishi does not use proper science all that much... so the argument was illogical...
No, your argument is illogical because you're assuming that the particular (Kishi's knowledge of genealogy and genetics) has the same properties as the whole (Kishi's average knowledge of science). That's a fallacy of division.

Quote:
ANd by your own statement^^ you admit your argument was flawed believing something not following actual genetics makes it impossible to come true in this manga... despite the constant inaccuracies...
Too bad I never said such. Strawman much?

Quote:
(lots of idiotic BS...)
How is Gaara's father using magnetism to attract gold out of the ground (which you admitted kishi was implying in one of your own posts) then using it as a wave says enough.... Then you try to give a feasible use of magnetism that would allow gaara's father to do what he did, but it was still way off...
meaning you clearly are the one lacking knowledge on this subject... not myself... or you are just making shit up as you usually do to try and support your argument...
Or maybe you don't know how magnetism works, thus perceiving I'm making stuff up. Really, KYF, grab a book before trying to debate me on science, you're way off of your league if you think you can beat me on that department.

Quote:
(more of not getting what the fuck diamagnetism is and how it works)
And genealogy is the closest thing to making sense in this story... I already admitted that... But it too has inconsistencies as well... You just do not want to admit it yourself... because it would severely hurt your own argument...
Show me the inconsistencies of genetics and genealogy in this manga. Thus far, I've encountered none.

Quote:
Those descended from the Uzumaki clan have trademark red hair... CANONZ!!! Something your said "No, that is BS, nononononono Lalalalala, laaaaa" and yet kabuto stated it too... yet you still bitch about it...
Not this again. Fuck you, after explaining to you what trademark is, you still spout this shit?! Many Uzumaki do have red hair, but not all of them have and not all red hairs are Uzumaki, as proven by the manga.

Quote:
Although their will be hybrids who have little uzumaki in them... The ones who were being discussed as being uzumaki's such as Karin which came to pass and you called BS... and next is Gaara, his father and the previous kage before him... that you also claimed BS with... That was the discussion, not every person with uzumaki blood in them having red hair...

Naruto takes after his father so it's obvious why he has no red hair... and tsunade's parents are unknown...

So keep up, noob... Try to learn something lol...
I don't know what's worse, you still not getting that Gaara is still NOT confirmed as Uzumaki or that you're committing a No True Scotsman fallacy. ALL Uzumaki, no matter how branched off of the original bloodline, need to be accounted for an argument using an universal premise (as yours) to be logically feasible. Since Tsunade and Naruto are blond, your universal premise is WRONG. So what if Naruto is half Uzumaki and Tsunade 1/4? Do you know if Karin, Nagato, etc. were 100% Uzumaki to exclude Naruto and Tsunade? Yeah, that's what I thought.


Quote:
ANd I recall you insisting that madara did not give nagato his eye's... Even bringing up the fact madara has one SG as proof (your idea of proof as usual)... Now look how dumb you look... madara admitted himself he gave away his eye's and nagato having hte only RG makes that shit practically canonz... SO uummm, Ha! That is all...
Which I admitted I was wrong. Since, you know, I'm human and thus fallible. Try to acknowledge your HUGE mistakes once in a while maybe you'll stop being such a washed-down idiot.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-21-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 12:16 PM   #381
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
No, your argument is illogical because you're assuming that the particular (Kishi's knowledge of genealogy and genetics) has the same properties as the whole (Kishi's average knowledge of science). That's a fallacy of division.

Too bad I never said such. Strawman much?
The fallacy was your basis of argument...

You: "Your theory is wrong because it does not follow actual genetics and genealogy..."

You later: "i admit that the kishi does not use science properly allot of the time"...

Yea, you keep contradicting yourself...

and so you did not admit you were wrong to believe a theory not following basic genetics to the T cannot be right... despite the constant inaccuracies that you yourself admitted... W/e you keep contradicting yourself... Geez...

Quote:
Or maybe you don't know how magnetism works, thus perceiving I'm making stuff up. Really, KYF, grab a book before trying to debate me on science, you're way off of your league if you think you can beat me on that department.
Claim^^^^

Fact: "Gold is repelled by magnetism"... Thus for garaa's father to get it out of the ground and form it into a wave would not take simply two magnetic fields, but tons... especially to form a wave by having magnetic fields on each side at the right place to form a wave from pushing the dust...

But no... somehow one magnetic field would somehow push all the gold dust up from the ground despite (which would only possibly work if daddy gaara put a huge magnetic field deep inside the ground to push the dust up) however, gaara's father concentrating his power at the top of the ground completely shits on that...
And then how is one magnetic field going to push gold dust into a wave form??? Only by attracting the dust could that be done with one field... Gaara's father would need many... one on each side, below, above, ect... all in the right place to form a wave by pushing the dust together which is not possible by one person...

Now that is over complicating things which you bitched at me about...

Quote:
Show me the inconsistencies of genetics and genealogy in this manga. Thus far, I've encountered none.
1). The sage's descendants after only about 1000 years of evolution have every hair color in the rainbow and even different skin tone despite coming from two pale black haired brothers... I am sure it would take longer then that for so many different hair colors and couple different skin tones to change...
2). The RG allows the user to perform any jutsu which would include bloodline limits like the yamanaka's that nagato used to perform his six paths of pain jutsu... Yet nagato only had the bloodline of the uzumaki and apparently the uchiha as well...
3). Cells of hashirama should not be able to be implanted into danzou's arm and actually allow the use of his power... It should have killed him or done nothing at all... cell implantation of hashirama is only something that should work for fellow descendants of the sage like uchiha or uzumaki... Which danzou was not...

That is just off the top of my head... I will fetch more of needed...


Quote:
Not this again. Fuck you, after explaining to you what trademark is, you still spout this shit?! Many Uzumaki do have red hair, but not all of them have and not all red hairs are Uzumaki, as proven by the manga.
You have proved nothing!!! You assume... The red heads of the manga...

Karin... Uzumaki....
Gaara, his dad and the third kazekage... most likely uzumaki's..
Nagato... uzumaki...
Kushina and mito... uzumaki...
CHouji's father.... could be realted to the uzumaki... the clan has yet to have it's origins and other relations revealed....
Random cloud nin with magnetism element... likely uzumaki like the others..

That is all the red heads I can think of... bring more if you know them...

and naruto, tsunade have some uzumaki in them, but clearly did not take after that bloodline which is why they do not hsave... say it with me... RED HAIR!!!

Quote:
I don't know what's worse, you still not getting that Gaara is still NOT confirmed as Uzumaki or that you're committing a No True Scotsman fallacy. ALL Uzumaki, no matter how branched off of the original bloodline, need to be accounted for an argument using an universal premise (as yours) to be logically feasible. Since Tsunade and Naruto are blond, your universal premise is WRONG. So what if Naruto is half Uzumaki and Tsunade 1/4? Do you know if Karin, Nagato, etc. were 100% Uzumaki to exclude Naruto and Tsunade? Yeah, that's what I thought.
I know gaara's not confirmed an uzumaki... yet... but by the manga's statement... Gaara's implied to have inherited his father's bloodline of the uzumaki...

I already stated this... and you know this as well... Those directly descended form the uzumaki have red hair... so those who take on the bloodline of the uzumaki of their parent's/grandparents, ect who are as well will have red hair...
Naruto's mom is descended from the uzumaki thus her red hair..., but Naruto's father who he takes after is related to the namikaze.... thus his blonde hair...
even in the hypothetical of the manga where naruto took after his mom's bloodline, not his fathers... naruto had red hair...
Tsunade is taking after whoever her father or mother is.... not the uzumaki bloodline that runs in her family.. otherwise she would have red hair...

It is what the manga is pointing out so many times now....

Quote:
Which I admitted I was wrong. Since, you know, I'm human and thus fallible. Try to acknowledge your HUGE mistakes once in a while maybe you'll stop being such a washed-down idiot.
[/QUOTE]
This is the first I have heard about this... You have not told me your were wrong until now so why imply you already said it??? Was it in a random post?
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2012, 02:56 PM   #382
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Fact: "Gold is repelled by magnetism"... Thus for garaa's father to get it out of the ground and form it into a wave would not take simply two magnetic fields, but tons... especially to form a wave by having magnetic fields on each side at the right place to form a wave from pushing the dust...

But no... somehow one magnetic field would somehow push all the gold dust up from the ground despite (which would only possibly work if daddy gaara put a huge magnetic field deep inside the ground to push the dust up) however, gaara's father concentrating his power at the top of the ground completely shits on that...
And then how is one magnetic field going to push gold dust into a wave form??? Only by attracting the dust could that be done with one field... Gaara's father would need many... one on each side, below, above, ect... all in the right place to form a wave by pushing the dust together which is not possible by one person...

Now that is over complicating things which you bitched at me about...
2 things:
1) How do you know that Gaara's dad is applying a magnetic field from the top down? Are you able to see magnetic fields that we are not? How do you know that he is not sending his chakra below the gold and pushing it in the direction he wants to go? And since it is his bloodline limit, the amount of effort needed to use that much magnetism would be very low.

2)You do realize that magnetic fields work in multiple directions, right?

Occam's razor says that it is more likely that Gaara's dad used multiple fields to manipulate gold, since Kishi hasn't really fucked with physics outside of suspension of disbelief. Elements still act as they do in the real world.

Quote:
1). The sage's descendants after only about 1000 years of evolution have every hair color in the rainbow and even different skin tone despite coming from two pale black haired brothers... I am sure it would take longer then that for so many different hair colors and couple different skin tones to change...
This is a baseless claim. The timeline for the Sage has never been stated, so saying "only about 1000 years" is arguing from ignorance. The only thing known about the Sage is that he lived so long ago he is regarded as either myth/legend, or not even a blip on people's radars.

Also, ~1000 years is about 14 generations. That is enough time to establish new families within a genetic line (I think, correct me if I'm wrong Num).

Quote:
2). The RG allows the user to perform any jutsu which would include bloodline limits like the yamanaka's that nagato used to perform his six paths of pain jutsu... Yet nagato only had the bloodline of the uzumaki and apparently the uchiha as well...
3 things wrong with this.
1) The rinnegan has NEVER been shown to use bloodline limits. It has never been claimed to use bloodline limits. Not once has a rinnegan user, without the aid of genetic material from a specific bloodline (Madara with Hashirama's DNA), been shown to use a bloodline limit element. Madara is the only exception because he has been shown to have Hashirama's DNA incorporated into his own body.

Hell, the databook even points out that it can use all 5 nature alterations, while saying nothing about bloodline limits.

Case in point:
Quote:
NINJUTSU; KEKKEI GENKAI: RINNEGAN
User: Nagato
Supplementary; Rank: none

Main text

The doujutsu hosted by the founder of shinobi: Rikudou Sennin. Rinnegan's ripple pattern, expanding all over the eyes is the greatest particularity of all, as these pupils are sovereign, even amidst Sharingan and Byakugan, with which it forms the Three Great Doujutsu. The one who possesses these eyes, purported to have given birth to all ninjutsu, can grasp all five great nature alterations, upon which all ninjutsu are founded. Rumor has it they are sent by Heaven, when the world knows troubled times, to put those to an end, and be either a God of Creation, or a Destroyer who returns everything on the face of the Earth to nothingness.

Captions

-The supreme pupils that appear in turbulent times. Do they bring about creation or destruction?

-The secret behind ninjutsu's genesis expands like ripples!!

Picture comments

- The Six Paths of Pain share their field of vision, and boast a cooperation that leaves absolutely no openings!!

- Awakened to Rinnegan, the Pains have a shared field of vision to begin with, and they also have things such as chakra-disrupting weapons and undying bodies in common. However, whether these are part of the Rinnegan's power is still quite the riddle.
Read the bolded part.

2) Nagato's ability to control corpses is nothing like the Yamanaka ability to control bodies. He used the chakra rods to pump his own chakra into reanimated bodies. Kind of like using electricity to stimulate muscles into contracting. He didn't send his entire consciousness into the paths, as he has been shown talking to Konan at the same time as Naruto.

3) The Yamanaka clan's mind transfer technique is NOT a bloodline limit. It is a specialty jutsu of the Yamanaka clan. It's labeled as just a Ninjutsu in the databook, where Bloodline limits are labeled "Kekkei Genkai" and Hiden techniques are labeled "Hiden".

Here's the databook entry:
Quote:
NINJUTSU; Shintenshin no jutsu (Mental Permutation technique)
User: Yamanaka Ino
Supplementary; Close, Medium ranges, Rank: C

Main text

A jutsu where one releases their own mind, forcing it into the subject, thus usurping the opponent's body. Success with this bold move will instantly determine the issue of a battle. The risk is just as great, though, as the caster's body is defenseless during its utilisation, on top of which damage to the possessed opponent will be reflected upon the caster's real body. Originally, this ninjutsu is suited for intelligence-gathering missions rather than battle.

Caption

-Her heart and spirit* fly into the air and steal away the enemy's body!!

Picture comments

-Because she propels all of her mental energy, the shooting range and number of hits are considerably limited.

-Should the jutsu succeed, the possessed body of her opponent is hers to manipulate as she pleases.

-The damage dealt to the target's body befalls the caster in a similar fashion.
Also, note the differences between the entries for the Rinnegan and the Shintenshin no Jutsu. Notice how the Rinnegan has it labeled as a Kekkei Genkai, but the Shintenshin no Jutsu doesn't? Yeah, Shintenshin no Jutsu is NOT a bloodline limit.

Quote:
You have proved nothing!!! You assume... The red heads of the manga...
You're assuming as well. However, you are assuming on the side that requires evidence to support the claim.

Quote:
Gaara, his dad and the third kazekage... most likely uzumaki's..
Does that mean that Temari and Kankuro are also Uzumaki? Since they are blood related to Gaara and the 4th Kazekage an all. But wait! They don't have red hair!!

Quote:
CHouji's father.... could be realted to the uzumaki... the clan has yet to have it's origins and other relations revealed....
Why are you singling out Chouza from the entire clan?

Quote:
Random cloud nin with magnetism element... likely uzumaki like the others..
He doesn't have red hair. So, by your definition, he can't be Uzumaki.

Quote:
and naruto, tsunade have some uzumaki in them, but clearly did not take after that bloodline which is why they do not hsave... say it with me... RED HAIR!!!

I know gaara's not confirmed an uzumaki... yet... but by the manga's statement... Gaara's implied to have inherited his father's bloodline of the uzumaki...

I already stated this... and you know this as well... Those directly descended form the uzumaki have red hair... so those who take on the bloodline of the uzumaki of their parent's/grandparents, ect who are as well will have red hair...
Naruto's mom is descended from the uzumaki thus her red hair..., but Naruto's father who he takes after is related to the namikaze.... thus his blonde hair...
even in the hypothetical of the manga where naruto took after his mom's bloodline, not his fathers... naruto had red hair...
Tsunade is taking after whoever her father or mother is.... not the uzumaki bloodline that runs in her family.. otherwise she would have red hair...
You really don't understand the meaning of "Trademark". Not everyone of a group has to have a certain trait labeled as that group's "Trademark". Not everyone with that "Trademark" have to be part of that group, either. As pointed out, Tsunade and Naruto are part of the Uzumaki family, with Naruto being born from a full-blown Uzumaki, but they lack the "trademark" red hair.

Here's another example. Sawing a woman in half is a trademark of magicians. However, not all magicians use that trick.

Quote:
It is what the manga is pointing out so many times now....
No, it isn't. Karin being an Uzumaki, while an asspull, isn't just based on her red hair. It is mostly based on her ability to heal and her vitality, the latter which the Uzumaki were most known for.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-23-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 07:23 AM   #383
Numinous
Writing speed: snail
 
Numinous's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Porto, Portugal
Posts: 4,783
Thanks: 8,386
Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
1). The sage's descendants after only about 1000 years of evolution have every hair color in the rainbow and even different skin tone despite coming from two pale black haired brothers... I am sure it would take longer then that for so many different hair colors and couple different skin tones to change...
Well, the timeline for RS is 500~3500+ years, so the genetic drift is really an unknown. That said, even taking into account the fabricated timeline of 1000 years, we're talking about 35 generations and you can even count by hand the amount of generations that are enough to witness small differences in the phenotype of related families, like predominant hair/eye color, etc.

My family is a great example: my great-grandfather and his brother had blue eyes and, while my great-grandfather married a blue-eyed woman, his brother married a brown-eyes woman. Result? My side of the family has a huge tendency for blue eyes (specially after my grandfather married another blue-eyed woman) while the side of my great-granduncle are all practically brown-eyed. And that's a phenomenon that took only 4~5 generations to happen.

One could say "but they're still the same family". Well, again, my family has a great example: I have Mizrahim ascendancy that is traced all the way back to late XVI century, where a family of that Jewish clan changed its name and fled to Portugal to avoid the Spanish Inquisition. But my family isn't the only one descended from that family, there are two others that actually branched off each other in early XVIII century (so my family is like the Uchiha and the other two like the Senju and Uzumaki, if you like the comparison). That's only 4 centuries and 13 generations, and we know for a fact that the Uchiha, Senju and Uzumaki clans are older than that (thanks to the Akimichi putting the lower limit at 16 generations/5 centuries).

Of course such genetic drift and conservation of traits depend on many factors, but Kishi actually did a good job on the Uzumaki, considering he placed them on a less accessible region for many generations, which is wonderful for conservation of traits (like the British Isles' redheads, the Ainu from Japan and even the Basques' predominance of Rh negative blood and lack of B and AB blood).

So only a complete idiot would say 1000 years aren't enough for genetic drift between 3 clans, when 150 years were enough for Europe to recover its genetic diversity damaged by the bottleneck effect of the Black Plague.


Quote:
and naruto, tsunade have some uzumaki in them, but clearly did not take after that bloodline which is why they do not hsave... say it with me... RED HAIR!!!

I know gaara's not confirmed an uzumaki... yet... but by the manga's statement... Gaara's implied to have inherited his father's bloodline of the uzumaki...

I already stated this... and you know this as well... Those directly descended form the uzumaki have red hair... so those who take on the bloodline of the uzumaki of their parent's/grandparents, ect who are as well will have red hair...
Naruto's mom is descended from the uzumaki thus her red hair..., but Naruto's father who he takes after is related to the namikaze.... thus his blonde hair...
even in the hypothetical of the manga where naruto took after his mom's bloodline, not his fathers... naruto had red hair...
Tsunade is taking after whoever her father or mother is.... not the uzumaki bloodline that runs in her family.. otherwise she would have red hair...
Wow, thinking that people take on only one of their parents' traits instead of the two, thinking that phenotype somehow proves genotype entirely... the fuck where you doing in biology classes, jerking off instead of paying attention?

Quote:
This is the first I have heard about this... You have not told me your were wrong until now so why imply you already said it??? Was it in a random post?
Well, if you actually read the posts in the forum instead of staring at them like a retard, you'd see what I posted in the 602 discussion thread:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
Further on, guess I was wrong about Madara still having his EMS.
So yes, you're a retard. Not exactly something new, but thanks for recognizing it yourself.
__________________
My writings and ramblings:

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3







Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-23-2012)
Old 09-23-2012, 03:45 PM   #384
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
2 things:
1) How do you know that Gaara's dad is applying a magnetic field from the top down? Are you able to see magnetic fields that we are not? How do you know that he is not sending his chakra below the gold and pushing it in the direction he wants to go? And since it is his bloodline limit, the amount of effort needed to use that much magnetism would be very low.
His hands are on the top of the ground and gold is the only thing being pulled out of the ground... If he had put a field deep under ground to push gold dust up then the attractive elements should've been attracted as well creating a giant crater in the ground, but that is not what happened...
He clearly used a field at the top of the ground where his hands were to draw the gold out of the ground and form it into a wave.... just quit arguing that he used a field under ground to repel the gold out because it would not of come out and formed a wave... it would've went everywhere and had no shape at all...

Quote:
2)You do realize that magnetic fields work in multiple directions, right?

Occam's razor says that it is more likely that Gaara's dad used multiple fields to manipulate gold, since Kishi hasn't really fucked with physics outside of suspension of disbelief. Elements still act as they do in the real world.
Multiple directions... Mkay...

Numi said two magnetic fields would gather the gold and make a wave out of it... But that is not possible... the amount of magnetic fields daddy gaara would have to create to push all that gold dust out of the ground then form a wave out of it would be too much for one person so tell me about Occam's razor... and what the simplest answer is???

addy gaara puts his hands on the ground to use magnetism element...

:Gold dust come out of the ground and forms into a wave...

:The rest of the attractive elements in the ground were not attracted either... as if only the gold was drawn out...

Daddy gaara did something he shouldn't have... attracted gold out of the ground then attracted it into a wave... while leaving the other magnetic elements alone...

Tell again about a plausible use here again....

Quote:
This is a baseless claim. The timeline for the Sage has never been stated, so saying "only about 1000 years" is arguing from ignorance. The only thing known about the Sage is that he lived so long ago he is regarded as either myth/legend, or not even a blip on people's radars.

Also, ~1000 years is about 14 generations. That is enough time to establish new families within a genetic line (I think, correct me if I'm wrong Num).
How long do you think a generation is lol... it is about 3o-35 years judging by ages of the previous generation and then their children and so on in this story....
Hashirama had children with mito about 80 years ago, those children had children 50 years ago... but tsunade never had children... she is 50 with no known child... but judging by hashi an dhis childrens time, tsunade should of had children 30 years ago (kakashi's generation) and we know that asuma and kurenai who are from that generation had a child so it fits... close enough...

30 years in each generation and 1000 years... there is over 30 generations then... We know the akamichi have had 16 generation's since the start of their clan which is only a little over 500 years... So I think amount of time since the RS is pretty close...

Quote:
3 things wrong with this.
1) The rinnegan has NEVER been shown to use bloodline limits. It has never been claimed to use bloodline limits. Not once has a rinnegan user, without the aid of genetic material from a specific bloodline (Madara with Hashirama's DNA), been shown to use a bloodline limit element. Madara is the only exception because he has been shown to have Hashirama's DNA incorporated into his own body.
The use of ANY JUTSU is self explanatory... and since bloodline limits are the use of two elements at once... and the RG user can use all the elements... such a thing is not exactly hard to understand why a RG user could use any jutsu....

Quote:
Hell, the databook even points out that it can use all 5 nature alterations, while saying nothing about bloodline limits.

Case in point:


Read the bolded part.

2) Nagato's ability to control corpses is nothing like the Yamanaka ability to control bodies. He used the chakra rods to pump his own chakra into reanimated bodies. Kind of like using electricity to stimulate muscles into contracting. He didn't send his entire consciousness into the paths, as he has been shown talking to Konan at the same time as Naruto.
AGain, nagato is able to put his full consciousness into six different bodies at a time... and when he was taking with konan, there were only a couple bodies left so that point is null...

and nagato

3) The Yamanaka clan's mind transfer technique is NOT a bloodline limit. It is a specialty jutsu of the Yamanaka clan. It's labeled as just a Ninjutsu in the databook, where Bloodline limits are labeled "Kekkei Genkai" and Hiden techniques are labeled "Hiden".

Here's the databook entry:gives the dead bodies his chakra which allows him to control them... the same way the yamanaka do it... nagato just uses chakra rods to guide his chakra so he doesn't miss..


Quote:
Also, note the differences between the entries for the Rinnegan and the Shintenshin no Jutsu. Notice how the Rinnegan has it labeled as a Kekkei Genkai, but the Shintenshin no Jutsu doesn't? Yeah, Shintenshin no Jutsu is NOT a bloodline limit.
Not sure what the mind transfer jutsu is, but it is not something anyone can just use so it has something to do with the bloodline...

Quote:
You're assuming as well. However, you are assuming on the side that requires evidence to support the claim.
Does that mean that Temari and Kankuro are also Uzumaki? Since they are blood related to Gaara and the 4th Kazekage an all. But wait! They don't have red hair!!
I already explained that... they clearly did not take after the father... but Gaara did, thus his red Hair and ability to be COMPATIBLE with a bijuu to use it...
Those who inherit the uzumaki bloodline completely, not partially like kankuro, temari, naruto or tsunade gain red hair to show they posses the power of the uzumaki....

Quote:
You really don't understand the meaning of "Trademark". Not everyone of a group has to have a certain trait labeled as that group's "Trademark". Not everyone with that "Trademark" have to be part of that group, either. As pointed out, Tsunade and Naruto are part of the Uzumaki family, with Naruto being born from a full-blown Uzumaki, but they lack the "trademark" red hair.
Naruto was already explained as well as obvious... he takes after his father's bloodline, not his mother... otherwise he would have red hair as the author showed...
It is obvious that when a child is born from an uzumaki and another bloodline... that the one who takes after the uzumaki parent will have red hair.... Just like how gaara does... and just like how gaara has his father's KKG as well while the other's have no KKGs...

Quote:
No, it isn't. Karin being an Uzumaki, while an asspull, isn't just based on her red hair. It is mostly based on her ability to heal and her vitality, the latter which the Uzumaki were most known for.
[/QUOTE]

AN ass pull you say... Why??? Because you have no common sense to deduce that

:Red hair is a trademark of those who are descended from the Uzumaki clan...

: Karin has red Hair!!!!

Conclusion: Adduuuuhhhhhh!!! Shiz dah Uzimakiz's tooz...

Kabuto even said karin's red hair gives her away as an uzumaki... ALL uzumaki have red hair... as I have been saying...
[IMG][/IMG]
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2012, 04:54 PM   #385
UzumakiUchiha
Genin
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Posts: 251
Thanks: 730
Thanked 151 Times in 98 Posts
UzumakiUchiha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Kabuto even said karin's red hair gives her away as an uzumaki... ALL uzumaki have red hair... as I have been saying...
Yeah all pure uzumaki has red hair, doesn't mean all red hair ninjas' are uzumakis. There's a difference to what your saying and what the manga is saying. So yes when you say "All uzumaki have red hair" thats right. BUT, ALL red hair ain't uzumaki.


BTW i still think tobi is shisui, i think kishi made a mistake that he will rectify soon, your my proof
UzumakiUchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 05:44 AM   #386
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,691
Thanks: 4,760
Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Here's the databook entry:gives the dead bodies his chakra which allows him to control them... the same way the yamanaka do it... nagato just uses chakra rods to guide his chakra so he doesn't miss..
Correction, professor. THERE IS NO DATABOOK ENTRY. Fuck you for trying to pull that bullshit. The "Six Paths of Pain" technique doesn't appear in any of the databooks, while Nagato and the Rinnegan do. The entries for both of those topics body have nothing for using other bloodline limits.

Nagato:
Quote:
Main text

The Second Shinobi World War... The great war involved a great many villages, and distorted Nagato's conception about human life. The fainthearted boy who hated to hurt people had lost both his parents, and when he was about to know further loss, that of his friends, he was gifted with a pair of wondrous eyes. One of the three great doujutsu, rinnegan. Just how much will that power change him?...

Captions

I just want to protect the two of them.

A young boy, frightened by the infinite depths of power his eyes have opened to.

Picture comments

- Out of desire to protect his friends, he awakens to rinnegan.

- Cued by Jiraiya's words, he seeks to discover his own path in life.

- At the age of ten, he'd developed enough to properly use all five chakra natures and handle any jutsu at all.

Ninja registration number: ---
Birthday date: September 19 Virgo
Height: ? Weight: ? Blood type: A
Personality: pure, timid
Favorite food: grilled fish, stew
Least favorite food: nothing in particular
Desired opponent: to protect his friends, anyone at all
Favorite quote: "Growing up."
Hobby: Training in ninjutsu
Clearly states he can only use the 5 base elements.

Rinnegan (again):
Quote:
NINJUTSU; KEKKEI GENKAI: RINNEGAN
User: Nagato
Supplementary; Rank: none

Main text

The doujutsu hosted by the founder of shinobi: Rikudou Sennin. Rinnegan's ripple pattern, expanding all over the eyes is the greatest particularity of all, as these pupils are sovereign, even amidst Sharingan and Byakugan, with which it forms the Three Great Doujutsu. The one who possesses these eyes, purported to have given birth to all ninjutsu, can grasp all five great nature alterations, upon which all ninjutsu are founded. Rumor has it they are sent by Heaven, when the world knows troubled times, to put those to an end, and be either a God of Creation, or a Destroyer who returns everything on the face of the Earth to nothingness.

Captions

-The supreme pupils that appear in turbulent times. Do they bring about creation or destruction?

-The secret behind ninjutsu's genesis expands like ripples!!

Picture comments

- The Six Paths of Pain share their field of vision, and boast a cooperation that leaves absolutely no openings!!

- Awakened to Rinnegan, the Pains have a shared field of vision to begin with, and they also have things such as chakra-disrupting weapons and undying bodies in common. However, whether these are part of the Rinnegan's power is still quite the riddle.
Again, says the user can only use the 5 base elements. Bloodline limits are not mentioned, anywhere. When Ibiki says that a Rinnegan user can use "any" technique, he meant any technique that used the base elements. Unless they had the genetic material of a bloodline limit (Madara with Hashirama's DNA), they can't access the bloodline limit.

Quote:
Not sure what the mind transfer jutsu is, but it is not something anyone can just use so it has something to do with the bloodline...
Dude, you are fucking dense. The mind transfer jutsu the Yamanaka clan use is NOT a bloodline limit. It has never been stated to be a bloodline limit, even in the databook. It is the Yamanaka clan's specialty jutsu, just like Kagemane is the Nara clan's specialty jutsu, and the Body expansion jutsu is the

Quote:
I already explained that... they clearly did not take after the father... but Gaara did, thus his red Hair and ability to be COMPATIBLE with a bijuu to use it...
...Gaara's dad had AUBURN HAIR, dumbass, which is a reddish-brown. Meaning it is predominantly brown, with red accenting it. His mother had BROWN hair as well.

Quote:
Those who inherit the uzumaki bloodline completely, not partially like kankuro, temari, naruto or tsunade gain red hair to show they posses the power of the uzumaki....
Wait, wait, wait. How the fuck is Gaara considered a pure Uzumaki, but his SIBLINGS are not? They have the same parents you twit. And, as I pointed out above, BOTH PARENTS HAD BROWN HAIR.

Quote:
gaara has his father's KKG as well while the other's have no KKGs...
Just stop. Gaara has never been stated to have the Magnet element. Ever, at all, nothing. The composition of sand, in general, has so little in the way of magnetic elements that it is impossible to maintain a sufficient enough magnetic field to affect it. Not to mention that any magnetic impurities in the sand would be affected, while the sand itself would stay put.

Quote:
ALL uzumaki have red hair... as I have been saying..
Naruto and Tsunade would like words with you. Enough of that "pure blood Uzumaki" bullshit. Naruto is an Uzumaki, he was born from an Uzumaki, but he has Blonde hair. Tsunade is at least 1/4 Uzumaki, depending on her parents lineage, and she has Blonde hair.

Trademark, as defined by the World Dictionary - "a distinctive mark or feature particularly characteristic of or identified with a person or thing."

Just because a feature is the trademark of something, doesn't mean that all of that something have that trademark, or that those with the trademark feature are part of the group with said trademark.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-24-2012), Vishnu (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 05:50 AM   #387
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_600

kael03Correction, professor. THERE IS NO DATABOOK ENTRY. Fuck you for trying to pull that bullshit. The "Six Paths of Pain"



Singing another one bites the dust!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:01 AM   #388
AniMeFaN
Chuunin
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 717
Thanks: 103
Thanked 195 Times in 128 Posts
AniMeFaN is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_600

I skimmed a bit. 100% Uzumaki have red hair, not all red heads are Uzumaki. The Sage of Six Paths could use any technique as he was all the blood line limits in one. The rinnigan cannot use every blood line limit, just every base element. Manga is based on our world but it doesnt match our world. Meaning science doesnt have to be the same. You can use science to explain things but you are going to fail a times because its a manga, its not a real world
AniMeFaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:35 AM   #389
emachina
Jounin
 
emachina's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 895
Thanks: 477
Thanked 811 Times in 249 Posts
emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_600

We already had a joke thread about this, but still, KYF are you implying that ninjas with red hair are descendants of the Uzumaki? Even Sasori and Karui?
__________________
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
One Piece! Hell Yeah!
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:14 AM   #390
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_600

Quote:
Originally Posted by AniMeFaN View Post
I skimmed a bit. 100% Uzumaki have red hair, not all red heads are Uzumaki. The Sage of Six Paths could use any technique as he was all the blood line limits in one. The rinnigan cannot use every blood line limit, just every base element. Manga is based on our world but it doesnt match our world. Meaning science doesnt have to be the same. You can use science to explain things but you are going to fail a times because its a manga, its not a real world
Sasori, Gaara and Karui would like a word with you.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:29 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.