Bleach 506 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-05-2012, 11:04 AM   #16
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Bleach 506

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Is this guy such a freakin threat? I mean, Yamamoto didn't activate his fucking Bankai against Aizen who was an one man army.
Look at his Sword when he grabs it the first time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Yamamoto= FUCKING BOSS!!!! Love how his fire just ceased to exist and his flame sword only has a spark of fire just spilling from it's blade...so insane we get to see the one Zanpakto (spl) that could destroy SS. So Quincy boss just covers himself in his forearm to protect against Yamamoto? How powerful of a enemy he is that he is just now pulling out his sword...Kubo really messed up the power levels in this bout....the Vizards are coming in to help but if Kenpachi was already off paneled what help will any other Captain bring to the table. Hopefully Unohara (spl) is out there putting a major healing on these captain bitches.
Don't know his overall power level, but he's a great actor, watch him smile right before ganking Capt. Commanders Bankai.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reesaroni View Post
If they can't steal Ichigo's they better not be able to steal the fucking captain commanders
They won't be able to steal Ichigo's because he's the ultimate hybrid, shingami/human/hollow/quincy, Yama's simply a Shingami. His shit will be ganked as well. Think it, when weak assed Uryuu is in SS he has unlimited power because he can just draw energy freely. They're what 200 years moar advanced than that clown, they're prepared for everything besides Ichigo, Aizen, and prolly Urahara.

The thing that helps shingami now is that Yama had to take out 4, and Kenpachi 3, just so they could catch they're breath, lol.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 04:00 PM   #17
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

haha yama is the best ..... "here, you want my bankai, take it I dont need it anymore... ichigo will comes n destroy you anyways so atleast let it be an interesting fight to watch"
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 11:53 PM   #18
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by manta View Post
I thought Yama healed his left arm in the Aizen fight? So he lost it...
Because Inoue can't simply pop in to Soul Society real quick and restore his arm (same with Soi Fon). -___- Kubo makes the oddest decisions of any manga author.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 12:47 AM   #19
NeoKakarott023

NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Just thinking, they'res soon not going to be much use for GrimmJoww, these enemies are going to be above his head. Ken and Yama seemingly cleaned up the fodder, -7 in 2 weeks. Yeah, Yama's gonna get crushed.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

Old 09-06-2012, 03:36 PM   #20
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

So what has become of the long sword and Urahara.

Yama's bankai looks awesome. Kubo better not mess this up

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:43 AM   #21
Shima0080
Academy Student

Shima0080 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gakure View Post
So what has become of the long sword and Urahara.

Yama's bankai looks awesome. Kubo better not mess this up
This i Kubo we are talking bout here, of course he gonna mess it up. Yama is totally dead.

Yama pulled bankai too quick.

Remember Ichigo always has to be save the day no matter what.

There is a possiblity that these quincy and the main bad guy are just a prelude to something else may have something to do with Zero Squad and Soul King. But that could be wishful thinking
Shima0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:46 AM   #22
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Forget about the soul king ad zero squad lubo probably forgot /gave up on that story
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 12:37 PM   #23
Shima0080
Academy Student

Shima0080 is an unknown quantity at this point

Myth You are so right.

It would not be surprising at all for that stuff to never see the light of day.

now the Stern Ritter( may have spelled it wrong but who cares) are fodder.

it seems the top tier captains should have no problems with them. but i guess when

the gave ichigo their powers now they suffer from what i like to call the

IKS( Ichigo Kurosaki Syndrome ) where it takes forever to get the resolve to fight.
Shima0080 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 01:04 PM   #24
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shima0080 View Post
This i Kubo we are talking bout here, of course he gonna mess it up. Yama is totally dead.

Yama pulled bankai too quick.

Remember Ichigo always has to be save the day no matter what.

There is a possiblity that these quincy and the main bad guy are just a prelude to something else may have something to do with Zero Squad and Soul King. But that could be wishful thinking
Yamamoto and this guy go way back. I'm sure he's familiar with his strength which is why he pulled out bankai from the start. The way things are going I think not even Ichigo will save the day. It was bad enough that Ichigo was able to match Aizen's strength and Yamamoto was kicked to the curb even though he could have easily killed Aizen. This Juha Bach guy should be on par, if not, a bit stronger than Yamamoto. I highly doubt Ichigo could muster up enough strength/hax to beat him single handedly. Which is why people are guessing Zero Squad will intervine, maybe even the king.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 10:34 PM   #25
NeoKakarott023

Yama's shit is gone within 2 chapters, the icon on the handle of the Leader of the Quincies is just like the thing that stole Byakuya's and Co.'s Bankai.

Its so awful that 2 only 2 shingami were strong enough to destroy 6 enemies, without even working hard, and all the rest are either getting instantly toasted, or getting a hole torn through them like Kira to the point they don't even have an available arm to hold a sword.

I speak 4 languages...