601 prediction/spoiler/what if - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-05-2012, 05:25 AM   #16
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about
Re: 601 prediction/spoiler/what if

I fail to see how a transformation jutsu is more effective than a mind raping, but whatever. Kishi doesn't deserve defending anymore.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 05:36 AM   #17
lol129
Academy Student

lol129 is an unknown quantity at this point

Here is my cheesy prediction for the cheesefest that has been happening lately:

Obito healed up somehow and proceeded to stalk Rin. This inadvertently caused her to die, but he thought it was Kakashi's fault. He awakened the MKS after seeing her die. While fighting Kakashi he learns he was the cause of her death and then turns good again to help out our heroes! Then he dies, but not before giving Kakashi his other eye to show that they are still friends!
lol129 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lol129 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 05:44 AM   #18
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

One more prediction, seeing as how Tobito survived a two ton half body boulder crush.

Tobito: Now to exact my evil plan!
Jiraiya: Wait wait! The Sage of Mount Myoboku is here!
Naruto: Pervy Sage?
Minato: Time to even the score mysterious masked man who was my student but I couldn't see through that marvelous Halloween mask of yours.
Naruto: D-dad?
Kakashi and Guy: Fourth Hokage!?
Kushina: Don't you lay a finger on my son you bastards dattebane!
Naruto: MOM?! Wait just one second.
Jiraiya: We'll talk later Naruto, but right now we have to end this.
Naruto: NO! Wait one freaking minute here. Pervy sage, you got stabbed with seven steel bars, had your windpipe crushed, and sank into the ocean. Dad you had your soul ripped from your body by the death god, mom you had the kyuubi ripped from your body, and both you and dad were stabbed by a giant kyuubi claw. How are any of you still alive?
Kakashi: Well, I was technically dead for a few hours while I ate s'mores with my dad. But I got better.
Tobito: I had a two ton boulder crush half my body, and then had the rest of the mountain fall on me. And I'm still here.
Madara: I'm a walking corpse, for all intents and purposes.
Tobito: Why are you making such a big deal of this? Hey Minato sensei, nice to see you again.
Minato: You too Obito, I knew you'd grow up to be a great ninja. How's Rin.
Tobito: Dead, but she'll be around any minute now, I'm sure.
Naruto:...Fuck it, I'm out.
Minato: Naruto, what about stopping this war? Saving the world? Uniting everyone in a bond of friendship?
Naruto: No, fuck it. This world isn't worth saving. No one fucking dies. And if they do, they don't stay dead longer than ten minutes. What's the point? I'm going to Vermont and marrying Sasuke. Do whatever the hell you want.

Last edited by emachina; 09-05-2012 at 05:50 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (09-05-2012), ckraizitee (09-06-2012), Encon Uchiha (09-06-2012), ivhturp2 (09-05-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-05-2012), KiddJutsu (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Pritha (09-05-2012), Reesaroni (09-07-2012), Sensei-Q (09-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-05-2012), Vengeance (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 06:29 AM   #19
freedom07
SASUKE'S TRUE #1 FAN!!

freedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura aboutfreedom07 has a spectacular aura about

The long haired tobi, the one that the itachi met was probably madara himself.
must have passed on the mask when he was about to die, gave his mask and ideals to obito
the hair looks similar
and as we now know, if the hair looks similar then they are the same characters
freedom07 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to freedom07 For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 07:03 AM   #20
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage

uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom07 View Post
The long haired tobi, the one that the itachi met was probably madara himself.
must have passed on the mask when he was about to die, gave his mask and ideals to obito
the hair looks similar
and as we now know, if the hair looks similar then they are the same characters
tobi fought minato and had that mask on at that time while itachi was still a kid!
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 08:22 AM   #21
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Or kisame was being sarcastic because he was in on the whole thing. How is that a hard concept to grasp?
Because that makes zero sense. It was clear he wasn't in on the whole thing when Obito apologizes for him being the last to know. Kisame had no idea who the fuck he was even claiming to be in the first place. He thought Tobi was just some goofball all that time because Pain acted as the leader.

There were much better statements for Kisame to make sarcastically if he was a part of the whole thing. Hell, Zetsu NEVER called Obito, Madara. It was always Tobi, even when they were alone.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:10 AM   #22
MrAdam
Academy Student

MrAdam is an unknown quantity at this point

Sasuke finds out another truth about His clan etc. and he will kill Obito.
MrAdam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 09:12 AM   #23
jeanericuser
Predictomatic 9000

Thanked 1,063 Times in 238 Posts
jeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enoughjeanericuser will become famous soon enough

Well this whole series has now gone kyf crazy so I will just throw something so silly its stupid out the window just for shits and giggles.

601: The prophecy fulfilled

Naruto and the others are all shocked to see Madara has arrived on the battlefield. The kyubi instantly makes mental contact with the hachibi.

Hachibi: "Kirama its time you did the over soul."
Kyubi: "But Im still not sure if its him or not. I still am not certain if he can in fact do it."
Madara: "So that is what you call it?"
Kyubi: "What the?! How did you get in here?"
Madara: "It is not the first time I have been in here and yes I know who you carry sealed within you."
Hachibi: "We will not allow you to stop it from happening. The prophecy must be fulfilled."
Madara: "I wish for it to be fulfilled as well. If this boy is what the prophecy has proclaimed than its time to stop holding back and see if he is the one."
Kyubi: "Naruto. We need to talk."
Naruto: "What is it? This is kind of an important moment here."
Kyubi: "Let me take over a second. I will explain."

Naruto turns around and starts walking away. Obito gets ready to attack naruto when madara grabs his shoulder. Obito looks to madara and he shakes his head.

Madara: "The prophecy you read below the Uchiha village is about to complete itself."

Naruto is inside his mind and walks over to the bars where the kyubi is imprisoned.

Naruto: "What is it?"
Kyubi: "On the day that the rikudou senin was near death he made the bijuu promise to follow through on a prophecy they will one day I will be required to fulfill."
Naruto: "A prophecy?"
Kyubi: "He said one day he would be reborn and a time would come when he would need to save the world one more time. To that end on the eve of his death he sealed the bulk of his remaining power as well as his soul itself inside me for safe keeping. That is why my power at times seems so much greater than all the other bijuu combined."
Naruto: "And you think I may be this chosen one."
Kyubi: "I have been certain for a while that it was indeed you. I was first certain when your chakra overwhelmed mine just hours after you were born."

Kyubi flashes back to baby naruto in a nursery suddenly being overwhelmed with kyubi chakra causing his bed to burst into flames. Then suddenly blue chakra erupted from his body extinguishing the flames as the child lays on the ground with a nurse nearby looking on in shock.

Kyubi: "I knew it was your destiny when you summoned more clones than any being alive had ever summoned before while facing garaa and not with even so much as a drop of my chakra. Then you summoned gamabunta even while encased in sand."

Naruto flashes back to summoning several hundred clones and the shock on the faces of everyone. Then naruto flashes back to summoning gamabunta.

Kyubi: "You have always had more power than I but yet you have never been able to fully tap into it. Now is the time for you to tap into it once more only this time I will see to it that power is not suddenly sealed away."

Naruto does a hand sign as his eyes close. The kyubi has a white light coming from its chest as a seal appears on its chest.

Naruto: "What is happening?"
Kyubi: "Its time you returned old man. Its time for the return of the Rikudou Senin."

Suddenly naruto explodes with white light and energy as his clothes begin to dramaticly change from orange and black to white. Naruto's hair grows longer as his body is enveloped in light. The light fades away to reveal naruto in a white and gold outfit with a cape. Naruto looks towards Kakashi, Guy, and Kirabi. They are all shocked to see naruto has a rinnegan.

Kakashi: "What has happened to you naruto? Where did you get the rinnegan?"
Rikudou Senin: "The one you know as naruto is currently recovering from his fights. I will take over."
Obito: "Exactly who are you pretending to be...."

Rikudou senin waves his arm and Obito is suddenly unable to speak.

Rikudou senin: "Silence whelp! You are not worthy of the eyes you have stolen nor am I proud to consider you one of my decendants."
Madara: "At long last I finally get a truly worthy opponent to fight."

Obito recovers his voice and hoarsely speaks still gagging.

Obito: "Who is that? That can't possibly be naruto now."

Rikudou senin suddenly summons a staff into his hand and begins to exude a tremendous amount of white chakra. The very ground seem to come to life and grow with grass as his chakra spreads outward.

Rikudou senin: "I am the one where it all begins. I am the one who gave you those eyes. I am the one who gave you all the power you have used. I am the one who created the bijuus you have stolen. I am the Rikudou Senin and I am here to end this once and for all."

Obito pulls out a kunai and charges towards Rikudou Senin.

Obito: "I don't care who you are I will end this right now and claim the kyubi for myself.'
Madara: "Don't do it! You don't have a chance against him now."

Obito is getting closer to naruto when rikudou senin slams his staff into the ground causing a tremendous rumbling as something seems to be happening below the ground.

602: The power of the ages revealed

Last edited by jeanericuser; 09-06-2012 at 07:34 AM.
jeanericuser is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to jeanericuser For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-05-2012), Bazooka_Joe (09-05-2012), Emissary of Justice (09-05-2012), ivhturp2 (09-05-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-05-2012), jericho Uzimaki (09-05-2012), KiddJutsu (09-05-2012), mykewin777 (09-06-2012), Narut0360 (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), Pritha (09-05-2012), ronnie_10 (09-10-2012), royalmage (09-05-2012), woody_3162 (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 09:23 AM   #24
stubborn_d0nkey
Kage

Thanked 3,903 Times in 2,129 Posts
stubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the roughstubborn_d0nkey is a jewel in the rough

Madara a saiyan? Sounds like kishi.

LIVE LONG AND PROSPER

Quotes for noobs (learn how to break up a quote)
Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future
So you can post the second bit and i shouldnt be allowed to if i dont tell you? Why be so rude?

Anyways, here is a quotes for noobs guide

1. A basic quote

[*QUOTE][*/QUOTE]

(the * need to be removed for it to work, I put them in so you can see the text) is a basic quote that just wraps something in a quote without saying who quoted it who quoted so

[*QUOTE]this is a quote[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
this is a quote

Edit: there is a button for this, it looks like a speech bubble. If you select text and then press the button the selected text will automatically be wrapped with the quote tag

2. A quote that says who said it

[*QUOTE=who said it][*/QUOTE] this adds who said the post, manually putting that there can be useful when quoting something external. Example:

[*QUOTE=Mangastream]Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us[*/QUOTE] without any * would look like
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangastream
Remember all you sexy bastards out there, Naruto, Bleach, OP, FT, etc. all on break this week. Feel free to take your rage out on us
3. A quote that says who said it and links to the post where it was said

[*QUOTE=who said it;X][*/QUOTE]

Where X is the post number.

For the post that i originally quoted it would look like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey, how do you break it up please and if your not willingly to tell me, then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]

That is what you get when you press the quote button.

4. Breaking up a quote

Now that you know how quotes work it all boils down to preference, how you want it to look like and how you want to do it.

One way of doing it is copying the latter part of the original quote [*/QUOTE] and then pasting it after each section you break up, write your reply, choose the text you want then paste it after that portion, repeat till you finish the go back and copy then paste the first part of the text at the beginning of each portion of text. Of course you can immediately copy and paste both parts of a poste so that you dont forget one in the end.

The end result would be something like this

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which without any * would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

Another way of doing it would be to cut and paste the second part of the quote tag after the first section of text you want to seperate then write your reply select the second part and hit he quote button (it looks like a text bubble),if you do that without anything else the end result would be

[*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164]Ok Stubborn donkey,[*/QUOTE]
My reply 1
[*QUOTE] how do you break it up please[*/QUOTE]
my reply 2
[*QUOTE]and if your not willingly to tell me, [*/QUOTE]
my reply 3
[*QUOTE]then please DONT offer me no advice in future[*/QUOTE]
my reply 4

Which would look like

Quote:
Ok Stubborn donkey,
My reply 1
Quote:
how do you break it up please
my reply 2
Quote:
and if your not willingly to tell me,
my reply 3
Quote:
then please DONT offer me no advice in future
my reply 4

To make it like the previous example (which wpuld be preferred, though not necessary ) copy the part that says who posted with the link to the post and paste it accordingly to the proper part in each first half of each quote tag. In my I would copy =minato uchiha;2118164 and paste it where the # is
[*QUOTE#] to get [*QUOTE=minato uchiha;2118164] (of course with the * removed)

Of course you can use any other method you like to get to the end result, but now that you know what the end rwsult looks like I think there shouldnt be any problems
stubborn_d0nkey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to stubborn_d0nkey For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 10:16 AM   #25
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Because that makes zero sense. It was clear he wasn't in on the whole thing when Obito apologizes for him being the last to know. Kisame had no idea who the fuck he was even claiming to be in the first place. He thought Tobi was just some goofball all that time because Pain acted as the leader.

There were much better statements for Kisame to make sarcastically if he was a part of the whole thing. Hell, Zetsu NEVER called Obito, Madara. It was always Tobi, even when they were alone.
Correction white Zetsu called him Madara while black Zetsu called him Tobi. Also about Kisame being in on it meaning he knew of Obito from the beginning & knew that Obito was ment to carry on Madara; his masters ideals. It makes perfect sense when looking at it as a sign of sarcasm which fits into Kisame's cynical personality. Kisame saw Obito & referred to him as Madara since he would have known that Obito was continuing Madara's legacy. It's not rocket science dude it's called misdirection.

There is an obvious reason why he's drawn differently in only two panels (When interacting with Itachi & Kisame). The revelation that Obito & Madara did have some sort of relationship only fuels to validate that.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-05-2012 at 10:24 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-05-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 10:28 AM   #26
krurk
ANBU

krurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enoughkrurk will become famous soon enough

oh and just to throw this out there.

Tobi used Obito's T/S tech against Minato, chances are Obito did fight him.

2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.

3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.

4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.

5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.

Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,

Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.
krurk is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to krurk For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 10:40 AM   #27
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by krurk View Post
oh and just to throw this out there.

Tobi used Obito's T/S tech against Minato, chances are Obito did fight him.
Yeah pretty sure that was Obito. What I'm saying is Itachi & Kisame actually met the real Madara in the past.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Rikudou Sennin (09-06-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 11:16 AM   #28
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Yeah pretty sure that was Obito. What I'm saying is Itachi & Kisame actually met the real Madara in the past.
I would agree, for a while now we have been disputing the whole "hair" issue. Now that we know they have some sort of union, the past "Madara's" were Tobi and Madara himself. Found Obito, Healed him, Maybe even some sort of connection to Orochimaru, Madara obviously started Ataksuki, Either found Nagato, spawned somehow Nagato or as stated gave him his eyes,Went to Mist became the hidden Mizukage, Madara with Itachi killed off the clan, Passed on his Legacy to Obito with strict rules, Obito soon attacks the Leaf, Steals the Kyuubi, Beaten by Minato, resumes a more shadowed role, becomes Tobi many years later mastering his Kamui, and is the dick we know today..He had an agenda alike Madara's but slightly more personal. Maybe also Madara is his uncle or father or some shit. Could add more to his vendetta. I think maybe he wanted Nagato to use RT for Rin...coulda been interesting as to why he has hesitated to bring Madara back. OH YEAH IMO lol
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 12:20 PM   #29
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jericho Prediction

Naruto 601: "the Power if Words"

We see Naruto's face, " where are the 5 Kage? What happened to them?"

Madara, "i don't have to answer any of your questions boy. I am simply here to get what is mine, the Kyubi."

Naruto, "If something happened to them i will never forgive you!"

Madara looks directly at Naruto.

Kurama, {Careful of those eyes Naruto}

Madara, "i don't need your forgiveness, words are nothing only actions show true intentions."

Suddenly Naruto is right there with, "Rasengan!"

We see Madara go back and the Mokuton start to react.*

Madara, {this boy has grown in power even from the last time we meet, able to disrupt Hashirama's wood element within me! Must gain control!}

Obito steps in front of Naruto, "i have told you already who your opponent is. It is your destiny."

Naruto, " i already proved to one person that we make our own destiny. I will deal with Sasuke my own way."

Kakashi, "Obito, I am your opponent, not Naruto."

Gai, " how can a comrade of ours become this?!"

Madara standing up, "simple, loss. He lost his body, his comrades his village his love. He was tired of the pain, so I assured him if he followed me we would find a way."

Kakashi, " who attacked the village, who tried to steel the Kyubi, it couldn't have been you Obito?!"

Madara, " Zetsu, he copied my body and chakra but his SG. He was merely supposed to bring the fox back to me, at that time I still just wanted vengeance."

Naruto, " you monster, that was your village too, you helped build it. Then you come back to destroy it. Have you no sense of loyalty, friendship?!"

Obito is staring at Kakashi.

Madara, " those things are more words, that mean nothing. I learned those and i had to teach Obito as well."

Obito, {teach me?}

Madara glances at Obito, " yes, when I found him he was still loyal and could only focus on getting better to get back to his team, his friends. "

We see a flash back of a wounded Obito trying to stand but fall.

That one person in particular that kept his focus.

We see...

Kakashi, "Rin."

Madara, " Zetsu took that focus away. Then it was easy to train him and he saw what u saw in this world."

Obito, " you ordered Zetsu to kill....Rin?!"

Kakashi, " She knew Obito, she just wanted you to tell her yourself."

Obito is angered looking at Madara, " all this time I could have went back and learned the truth, but you manipulated me, used me. I guess i deserve it, now. But not then I was innocent, now i have innocent blood on my hands! Because if you!"

Madara, "i made you a better ninja. besides you wouldnt have lived this long if you went back to the leaf you were a loser."

Naruto, " what did you say? Well if thats how you feel, let me show you what a loser can do!"

Scene change.

We see Sasuke and the others atop the Hokage mountain.

Sasuke, " why are we here?"

Orochimaru, " what better place boy?"

Sasuke turns to the other two, " just stand watch and stay out of the way if you must keep following me."

Orochimaru pulls out the scroll, does multi shadow clone jutsu to produce three clones and then cuts himself. He uses the blood to mark on the scroll.

Oro, "Secret technique: Death God possession jutsu!"

Suddenly he and rhe clones drop ther heads, slowly they raise them and each one looks at their hands an body.

Original Oro, " Orochimaru, what have you done, what have u done you foul snake?!"

1st clone, " Orochimaru, is that the owner of this body?"

Sasuke, "what is going on here?"

Just then sand begins to ruse and cover then, changing their appearance.

Now we see.

Suigetsu yells, " hey those are the guys on the mountain!"

The first thru Fourth Hokage standing before Sasuke.

Sasuke, " I know you have questions but that is not why you are here, you are here because I have some questions."

Minato, " this is not Edo Tensei, this jutsu brings us out of the death God, but it is only temporary."

Tobirama, "yes, i cam feel our chakra as if it is going elsewhere, hmmm interesting."

Hurizen, "Sasuke, what is you want child?"

Sasuke Uchiha, " I want vengeance, but it isn't so clear as it used to be. First i wanted it against my brother because he took my family and clan away from me."

Hashirama, " the Uchiha are gone? How sad for you child."

Sasuke, "I have four questions they are..."

Hashirama face - "what started the *Hatred for the Uchiha?"

Tobirama face- "how far does a brothers love really go?"

Hurizen face- "How does one destroy an entire clan but save one child?"

Minato face- "why is Naruto so strong?"

Hashirama, " well it seems that the bodies we are in are not under our control, i guess that is good thing for the caster. He is probably allowing us time to answer this young man's questions."

Hurizen, "then let us get this over with. *Sasuke your clan was destroyed, yes. But not by one person and not the way you think."

He claps his hands together and suddenly they are all standing in the past.

Night of the massacre.

We see Danzo walking then he ia suddenly surrounded my earth element up to his elbows.

Hurizen, "why did you order Itachi to do this? Did you think I would not find out?! The Uchiha clan is the only founding clan left, they are large and strong, they are family!"

Danzo, " I am protecting the Leaf, something you should be doing."

Later we see Hurizen talking with Fugaku.

3rd, "we know your planning a coup, i wantes a peaceful solution. It is out of my hand now for you an your followers. But i have a way to save the ones that do not follow you and they must NOT have awaken their SG yet."

Later after we see Sasuke and "Tobi" leave, a group of Uchiha discard their clam symbol and escape into the night.

Present.

Sasuke, " where did they go?!"

Hurizen, " felt it was best I did not know. I am sorry I never wanted this..."

Sasuke, "I know."

Hashirama, " konoha never hated Madara ir any other Uchiha, we only wanted peace."

He dies another genjustu showing the past.

We see Madara in a black with read trim Hokage outfit.

Hashi is behind him in his Kage garb,
"looks pretty good to me, what do you think?"

Madara, "I think it is stupid, there can only be one ruler! *You are playing me the fool Hashirama."

Hashi, " not at all you are my equal in everyway, we both founded this village. We will not rule over it but guide it as a father does for his family. We are not warring clans anymore, we are a village."

Madara, "words, you and your words. We need to protect ourselves and this village!"

Hashi, " exactly, that is why your clan is the only members of the police force. *Who better to keep order and keep the Will of fire safe?"

Madara takes off the kage robe and throws it down. As he storms off, " you be ruler by your self HoKage!" [means Fire shadow]

Hashi, "hmmm"

Some time later we see Hashi walking with his wife.*

Suddenly we see Madara appear on top of the Kyubi. It's appearance devastated *the land.

Hashirama use mokuton and pulls out summoning scrolls, "what has gotten into you Madara?!"

Mito, " why have you released to fix upon us?!"

We see Hashirama fighting he captures the 9 tail in a huge jungke of mokuton wrapped around it,while fending of madara.

Miito runs up to it barely taller than its nose, "I will handle the beast from here, go take care of madara!"

We see her sealing the fox within herself.

Present.

Sasuke, " I see."

Tobirama, " wow they had pretty cool answers well i was just gonna say a few words but I guess i will make cool too!"

Flash back genjutsu.

We see Tobirama using Edo Tensei with tears in his eyes but a straight face.

A coffin appears and Hashi walks out.

Tobirama, "brother it worked! Your back and you never have to leave again."

Hashirama, " what have you done little brother? What is this jutsu, it is an abomination!"

Tobirama, " but I made this just to bring you back, you can stay Hokage forever, you don't have to die!"

Hashirama, " dear brother, it is good to see you again, but you should never use this jutsu on anyone you care about. You ripped me from the pure world, no pain no anger it was bliss. I love you brother( he hugs him) but send me back, please."

Tobirama, "i could make you do what i want. Control you, but I would never do that to you, I'm sorry brother i was being selfish. Forgive me."

Hashi smiles, " always, take care of the Will of Fire."

He releases he justu.

*Tobirama, " hmmm, i have an idea for this jutsu and another one."

We later see him using it on the battle field controlling enemies making them use the Death God jutsu when done.

Then we see him resurrected with Edo *Tensei and sealed with Death God.

Present.

Tobirama, " i created a forbidden jutsu because i loved my brother so much i couldn't ket him go, then used it along with another against people. In the end i got what I deserved but my jutsu ended up trapping my brother and my student."

He holds his head down but Hashi and Hurizen put their hands on his left and right shoulder.*
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-06-2012), ivhturp2 (09-07-2012), Narut0360 (09-05-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-05-2012), ronnie_10 (09-10-2012), SirBenoit (09-05-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-06-2012), thegodfather2450 (09-08-2012)
Old 09-05-2012, 12:21 PM   #30
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Continued....

Sasuke, "you, you were married to an Uzumaki just like the first right? There is an knuckle head Uzumaki i need to deal with."

Minato looks and laughs, "that wouldn't be Naruto Uzumaki would it? My son causing you trouble? I take it you two were friends as well, but now he is trying to steer you from this path you are on."

Sasuke, " you are a genius as they have said, so why is he so strong, why does he always Seem to keep getting stronger?"

Minato, " beaides being my son, he is an Uzumaki."

He Is right in front of Sasuke, " which means there is no jutsu or force that can ever hope to stop him. His body reacts in a way to learn jutsu not his mind. That is an Uzumaki trait, if he puts determination into anything he can do it. His mind works differently I can assume, you may even think he is dim but when in a fight he will always be steps ahead of you."

Sasuke, " i see, but why doesn't he give up? On me."

Minato slightly smiles, " because we don't give up on people we love. That is NOT our way."

Tobirama, " what is Madara Uchiha doing here?!"

Hashirama, " are you sure, how close is he?!"

Tobirama, " he is pretty far, but..."

Sasuke, " what are you doing? Orochimaru is in control of you!"

Hurizen, " Orochimaru doesnt seem himself, he has been subdued, temporarily."

Sasuke, " what are you gonna do?"

Scene switch.

Bee is lying motionless with his swords scattered.

We see Naruto restrained with large mokuton as well as the others the battle ground looks even worse.

Madara, " now to take my prize."

Suddenly a huge wave comes crashing in. After the water leaves everyone is free and the Kages an Hawk are standing with Naruto and the others.

Minato puts his hand on Naruto's shoulder, "Naruto Uzumaki *I presume?"

Kakashi, "sensei, all the Hokages?! How?"

Hurizen, " no time to explain we just cane to tell you don't give up and protect the Will of Fire."

Hahirama, " defeat Madara Uchiha at all costs, for good this time!"

Tobirama, " always with rhe cool stuff, well...stay away from
Forbidden jutsu."

He points at Edo-Madara.

"see no good can come from it."

Minato, "i am proud if you son. Wait, you used the key? So we have spoen before in a way huh? Well i am sorry for the brief talks but you understand, right?"

Naruto with a slight tear in his left eye " yea sir."

Minato, " you unlocked the seal, did *you learn about the second seal?"

Suddenly Orochimaru breaks free through he rest.

Orochimaru, " no, if you do that..."

Kakashi and guy stop the Oro from getting thru.

Minato, "i sealed the other half inside me, but it's chakra so it can flow in and out if this death seal."

He places his hand onto Naruto's seal.

Inside we see *Kurama, " can it be possible?"

Minato, "I think you big enough to handle this now, seal to seal transfer!"
A huge light erupts, then vanishes.

All the Kages are gone.

Sasuke, {the air is thick with chakra *from him.} "now what?"

Orochimaru from behind Edo Madara, as he is putting a Kunai in his head, " now I win!"

The Ten takes roars, it is complete.

Suigetsu, " we are screwed."

Next: Old power returns and hidden power discovered.

"The End of the Beginning"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-05-2012), Bazooka_Joe (09-06-2012), ivhturp2 (09-07-2012), J-man123 (09-06-2012), KiddJutsu (09-05-2012), Narut0360 (09-05-2012), Pritha (09-05-2012), ronnie_10 (09-10-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-06-2012), thegodfather2450 (09-08-2012), woody_3162 (09-05-2012)