601 prediction/spoiler/what if - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-07-2012, 04:03 AM   #61
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: 601 prediction/spoiler/what if

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
While that may have initially been the case, as time progessed and he started to debate with KYF himself, his dislike for him only grew exponentially to the point of sounding vicious.

It's just that he is a bit more aggressive in his rebuttal of KYF's posts than some of us.
You're right. I noticed it myself, and sometimes i do it without realising that i'm so aggressive. It's a mistake on my side and i admit it. Oh, and KYf, you are not my nemesis. But you have to admit that the majority of time your lack of accepting other's pov, and sticking with your flawed logic it's annoying.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2012, 04:36 AM   #62
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
You're right. I noticed it myself, and sometimes i do it without realising that i'm so aggressive. It's a mistake on my side and i admit it. Oh, and KYf, you are not my nemesis. But you have to admit that the majority of time your lack of accepting other's pov, and sticking with your flawed logic it's annoying.
I never condemned your actions due to the reasoning behind them. I only felt that the degree differed from that of mine (since I'm speaking only for myself now). At first, I was the same. I started debating in a very technical manner, though it wasn't very long before my frustration got the better of me and I went the Veng/Miburo way in being outrightly frank and direct in my posts with complete disregard to personal sentiments, as I believed that posts based on factual and logical backing were paramount in getting my point across. I never thought twice about what I wrote as long as I believed what I thought was right. It was only after a while that I mellowed down and started writing from a neutral point of view as I realized that it makes things much more tolerable personally. Though I can still fly off the handle as my last few posts indicate if people overlook my impersonal and diplomatic approach and lash out at me with name calling and tagging.
Old 09-07-2012, 04:45 AM   #63
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
I never condemned your actions due to the reasoning behind them. I only felt that the degree differed from that of mine (since I'm speaking only for myself now). At first, I was the same. I started debating in a very technical manner, though it wasn't very long before my frustration got the better of me and I went the Veng/Miburo way in being outrightly frank and direct in my posts with complete disregard to personal sentiments, as I believed that posts based on factual and logical backing were paramount in getting my point across. I never thought twice about what I wrote as long as I believed what I thought was right. It was only after a while that I mellowed down and started writing from a neutral point of view as I realized that it makes things much more tolerable personally. Though I can still fly off the handle as my last few posts indicate if people overlook my impersonal and diplomatic approach and lash out at me with name calling and tagging.
That's exactly the atitude that i'm trying to reach right now. A neutral one.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vishnu For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (09-07-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 05:22 AM   #64
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
That's exactly the atitude that i'm trying to reach right now. A neutral one.
I have a fellow potential follower/White Knight!
Old 09-07-2012, 08:23 AM   #65
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by KNOWPEIN View Post
this is my first prediction

NARUTO 601-605

Naruto:-"you are here means..... wait(goes sennin mode) you left kages alive !!....

Madara: "ofcourse those were just piece of trash. They never stood a chance .I've come here for you or rather I say for that thing inside you(cutoff by chargIng naruto with BIJJU BOMB).

AT SAME TIME

Guy and kakashi :"naruto wait!"(they charge including towards naruto. Tobi comes in b/w"

tobi: i'll be you opponent.let madara-sama handle kyubii
that also includes you hachibi.or rather why don't we watch their battle it is not daily you see madara-sama on battle field"

Kakashi,guy, bee:"..."

BACK TO NARUTO

Madara:"Think before you leap Kid... Though you appear to be rather Hot minded and the one who charges without Thinking".Madara thinking(His mastery over Kyubii has increased from last time.amazing growth rate)

Naruto(still crashing towards Madara):"How dare You call Kages trash? morever how come you call Kurama a thing ? He has a Soul you Know ?"

naruto slams bijju bomb at madara who simply absorbs the attack using preta paths technique...

Madara :" is it all you got ?(holds naruto by neck). I had more hopes from you ?(activates EMS) though iT Would be useless now for this is end for you(uses genjutsu on naruto to enter mindscape, madara smiles)you are smarter than I thought"(using Kage bunshin from last battle).
five Narutos come around Madara one is in sennin mode rest are in bijju mode.

Madara:"using Kage bunshin ! Good Idea bringging no. fights are we"(does handsigns for mokuton clones 4 clones come out) now we are even.

soon all naruto disperse

Madara:"So they all were all clones !.where are you kyubii boy ? Are you afraid to come at me? where are you hiding ? "

Suddenly Madara is thrown back hundreds of meters wit a blast..
As dust clears we see Naruto in final Kyubbi form with sennin mode"

Naruto" I was Not Hiding idiot i was preparing lunch for ya know"

As madara rises

Madara (i couldn't see him coming... though my sharngan predicted his punch i'm sure I dodged that punch but still i got hit it means.... nature energy):" i'm surprised you are able to use sennin mode A jinchuriki with sennin mode (smiles) this fight got lot more intresting lets see who have more chakra "

naruto and madara do simultenous handsigns

naruto"tajū kage bunshin no jutsu"
madara "taju Mokuton Bunshin no Jutsu"

thousands of clone enter battle field running towards each other

tobi & co :"...."

madara : "your kage bunshins are useless in front of my mkuton bunshins..."

Naruto: "we'll see that "

meanwhile real naruto hits real madara

Madara" intresting to able to sense me out b/w these clones you are really something"

Naruto"again i'm not a thing. i am uzumaki naruto the one who will be hokage and who's gonna kick your ass"

Madara " don't fly kidd you have no idea who you are messing with....(suddenly hit by naruto's invisible punch again"

naruto"you have no idea who are you messing with .."

Madrato able to hit me with same technique twice... activates susaanoo)"its time to end battle you have no hope"

Naruto that's like itachi's but lots stronger, kurama takes over )"let me handle it i'hv see it before and Know its attack and weakness

madara comes to attack naruto with susanoo's sword but he dodges it and fires huge roar which creats vibrations in air the fighting clones disperse tobi becomes intangible while kakashi guy bee try to handle but are blown.
the terrain changes there are huge crater formed here and there
five mile radii becomes all torned out of vegitations we see shinobis running out

all shinobis stop fighting see huge blast and tremours are felt around the world

we see bee in bijju mode carrying kakashi and guy:"that kurama has gone nuts"

as blast clears we see madara on ground still recovring from wounds
naruto in sennnin mode (kyubi mode gone)

flashback

we go 80 years back we see kyubii defeated by Madara by EMS using perfect susanooo

madara " a tailed beast must be defeated before it can be controlled by these eyes or be made pet"

Kyubii(defeated)"if i had time to use my technique.. damn you madara I underestimated you and paid price. if i could just once use you would...."(cutt off and is in madara's sharingam control)

Madara:"there are no ifs and buts in battle. you lost because you are weak. so become my pet"

flashback about a minoute ago the vibrations in air make susanoo disperse and hit madara who is able to do nothing and is hit

Kurama"i used all my power its up to you naruto"

flashback ends

naruto takes out a paper with seal tag on it(flashback how naruto got seal tags from sealing team when they sealead Toroi)

Naruto puts tag on madara

Naruto : "this is end for you.... though it seams temporary"

we see madara being sealed he shouts that he will be back

Naruto:"how long you gonna hide.... come and fight if you want"

tobi:"well i surprised you somehow defeated Madara-sama he underestimated you and paid price seems like end of battle here but not war...."

we see ground shaking gedo mazau rises...no its jyubii

tobi"so it completed real battle starts now(tobi appears on jyubbi's head) so naruto what will you do? you have no kyubii's chakra "

Naruto:"it seems you have become blind in power you even can't see my friends and allies coming...."

suddenly we see dust appearing there are kages all commanders including kakashi an co.
and shinobi forces....

end

next maybe: tobi&jyubii vs shinobi forces

KNOWPEIN
Cool.
Why don't you use the word "THE"?
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 08:48 AM   #66
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm thinking we see Sasuke/Oro soon and kishi shows us 10 pages from a previous chapter because fuck it why not
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Reesaroni For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-07-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-09-2012)
Old 09-09-2012, 03:50 PM   #67
KiddJutsu
Sannin

KiddJutsu is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm seeing Obito being revealed as a blood relative of the Madara line and Zetsu helped him on Madara's orders.
Old 09-10-2012, 10:16 AM   #68
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Preidction chapter 601 trolling ends;

Kakashi" did u say rin is dead?

Obito" yes kakashi because if that i obito uchiha will trap everyone in a genjutsu

Kakashi" lol rins not dead i hid her in an unknown country

Obito" 0.o no way

Kakashi" haha stupid clown posing as a dead guy at least know your info

Next chapter we find out who tobi really is....

Or do we......
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:19 PM   #69
shinobido
Academy Student

shinobido is an unknown quantity at this point

next chapter its gonna be about sasuke and orochimaru... somehow sasuke its gonna end up, hating obito and madara, as much as he hate konoha... the "true" he found in that scroll its gonna drive him mad
shinobido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 01:20 PM   #70
shinobido
Academy Student

shinobido is an unknown quantity at this point

the "true" he is going to found in that scroll its gonna drive him mad
shinobido is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 04:34 PM   #71
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is one of the few times i've read predictions, partly to see how anyone could salvage this. Disregarding the (rather hilarious) parodies, kudos to all the guys who found a way to still make this story worth reading on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
And so, so wrong.

Not trying to knock the guy, because he can be cool(ish) outside of the obsessive bashing of KYF, but he started in because it seemed like the "cool" thing to do. I noticed that his first posts were calling KYF an idiot following arguments between KYF and myself/num/veng/anyone else that has a shred of common sense (not disagreeing, just saying he wasn't adding to the arguments, only insulting). It's not this "I NEEDZ SUM1 2 HAET! DAT MUS B KYF!!!" fantasy that KYF has, it's just a "trying to fit in with the majority" thing.
That is still one of the dumbest ways of fitting in.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shinobido View Post
next chapter its gonna be about sasuke and orochimaru... somehow sasuke its gonna end up, hating obito and madara, as much as he hate konoha... the "true" he found in that scroll its gonna drive him mad
I think this 'sasuke, oro, truth' thing is one thing nobody expected to happen. hopefully that thread will make a little more sense (read any sense at all) of what kishi has turned this into.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote