One piece 680 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #16
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: One piece 680

this is what happens if u put a lot of powerful good guys into one fight, we wudnt know who is gonna be matched to whom but lets see how this goes ...
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-05-2012, 04:19 PM   #17
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

They actually waited, caught their breath and rang the door bell. lolololz

As much as I want end to end stuff, I think Luffy (CC) and Smoker (Monet) takes this with less effort.

Sanji vs Vergo. epic

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2012, 07:11 PM   #18
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

There is some serious CC underestimation going on.

He said it himself that he is not a physical powerhouse, but let's not forget that he is in his home turf. I expect traps and weapons flying from all over the place, it would be ridiculous for someone of CC's intellect not to prepare in case he ever needed to do combat in his lab.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 04:40 AM   #19
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

With Luffy's mastery of haki, i doubt any such traps will get him. Luffy knows about his oxygen sapping so he's gonna finish this quick. Dude is a scientist not a combatant.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 09-06-2012, 05:01 AM   #20
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

But remeber that CC is totally mad, he says hes smarter / better than Vegapunk who has been stated as the Worlds Smartest guy pretty much (( Personally its obvious Vegapunk is going to be a million times smarter)) to even say that must mean hes confident in his abilites as a scientist, he even worked under the greatest mind. So as far as the traps go I wouldn't be surprised if he has sea stone traps, or the traps will have multiple functions.

Smoker will be fine for most traps, unless sea stone ones are actually there. Were as Luffy will need to watch out, the only thing that he will have over smoker is any poison related traps.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:36 AM   #21
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
With Luffy's mastery of haki, i doubt any such traps will get him.
CoO Haki is not infallible.

It's not a passive ability, and it can not predict attacks without intent.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-06-2012 at 05:40 AM.
Old 09-06-2012, 09:08 AM   #22
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

That was not what I got when a huge axe came flying through the door abt to slice open hoshi's chest, only to be knocked down.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 09-06-2012, 10:05 AM   #23
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

The axe wouldn't be like the trap CC would have set IMO. It would be designed to take on DF/haki users as opposed to some dude throwing shit at a big ass mermaid
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 01:14 PM   #24
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Quote:
That was not what I got when a huge axe came flying through the door abt to slice open hoshi's chest, only to be knocked down.
There was no Haki in that scene, Luffy heard the spinning of the blade and was fast enough to intercept it.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_p...58/c613/6.html

It has already been established that attacks without intent behind them can't be sensed by Haki, and that was back in Skypiea.
Old 09-06-2012, 03:43 PM   #25
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

I could swear that was haki at work.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Old 09-06-2012, 04:42 PM   #26
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

You can see the sound effect of the axe why put that if it's sensed with haki
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 05:16 PM   #27
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

luffy hasn't been shown to use that haki much yet. against some animals, but not in battle afaik.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2012, 06:41 PM   #28
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
luffy hasn't been shown to use that haki much yet. against some animals, but not in battle afaik.
So did you skip over the Fishman Island arc?
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Spiegel For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-07-2012), Pritha (09-06-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 01:43 AM   #29
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
So did you skip over the Fishman Island arc?
might've forgotten it. where'd he use it in FMA? i quick youtube search revealed he used it against the fake luffy on Sabody but that is debatable. he's been spamming the other two hakis for a while now but haven't seen him use kenbunshoku much.

and i say it again, its about time zoro and sanji show us some haki. the closest they have come was in this chapter when they sensed Vergo, but thats not enough.. why'd zoro not sense those frozen brothers (or whatever) a few chapters ago?
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2012, 03:19 AM   #30
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
might've forgotten it. where'd he use it in FMA? i quick youtube search revealed he used it against the fake luffy on Sabody but that is debatable. he's been spamming the other two hakis for a while now but haven't seen him use kenbunshoku much.

and i say it again, its about time zoro and sanji show us some haki. the closest they have come was in this chapter when they sensed Vergo, but thats not enough.. why'd zoro not sense those frozen brothers (or whatever) a few chapters ago?
Ummm dude knocked out like 50,000 soldiers when he used CoHaki...not only that he used elephant fists (shaped haki around his fists and threw them outward) or some shit against Hordy. He also used Haki to defend (predict movements) against a swarm of enemies....yeah maybe u missed it...????

Luffy was all over the place....from the start...
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote