One piece 680 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-07-2012, 10:25 AM   #31
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: One piece 680

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
might've forgotten it. where'd he use it in FMA? i quick youtube search revealed he used it against the fake luffy on Sabody but that is debatable. he's been spamming the other two hakis for a while now but haven't seen him use kenbunshoku much.

and i say it again, its about time zoro and sanji show us some haki. the closest they have come was in this chapter when they sensed Vergo, but thats not enough.. why'd zoro not sense those frozen brothers (or whatever) a few chapters ago?
Ummm dude knocked out like 50,000 soldiers when he used CoHaki...not only that he used elephant fists (shaped haki around his fists and threw them outward) or some shit against Hordy. He also used Haki to defend (predict movements) against a swarm of enemies....yeah maybe u missed it...????

Luffy was all over the place....from the start...
Dude, i was just talking abt Luffy not using kenbunshoku much. Abt dodging those water bullets and stuff i assumed it was his reflexes but i guess it could be haki as well.
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-07-2012, 11:37 AM   #32
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^ please go back and read what Jinbe says aft he dodges those bullets
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (09-08-2012)
Old 09-07-2012, 02:51 PM   #33
ronnie_10
Genin

ronnie_10 is an unknown quantity at this point

looks like that wasn't the only place he used Kenbunshoku,

http://www.likenaruto.com/manga/One-Piece/636/15/

I take what i said back
ronnie_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2012, 11:07 PM   #34
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronnie_10 View Post
might've forgotten it. where'd he use it in FMA? i quick youtube search revealed he used it against the fake luffy on Sabody but that is debatable. he's been spamming the other two hakis for a while now but haven't seen him use kenbunshoku much.

and i say it again, its about time zoro and sanji show us some haki. the closest they have come was in this chapter when they sensed Vergo, but thats not enough.. why'd zoro not sense those frozen brothers (or whatever) a few chapters ago?
Luffy used all 3 Haki in Fishman, Conquerers, Observation, and also Armament, the only one he used once was Conquerers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
Ummm dude knocked out like 50,000 soldiers when he used CoHaki...not only that he used elephant fists (shaped haki around his fists and threw them outward) or some shit against Hordy. He also used Haki to defend (predict movements) against a swarm of enemies....yeah maybe u missed it...????

Luffy was all over the place....from the start...
Yeah, beyond him cheering for the other SH's with they're new WMD's, he wrecked Hordy, take away the water and drugs, and the arc wouldn't have lasted 1/3rd the time.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #35
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

hordy is weaker then arlong without the pills and look when luffy beat him now arlong would be a walk in the park
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2012, 01:02 PM   #36
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,771 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all

The difference between Arlong and Hody is that Arlong was part of the Sun Pirates and his own Arlong Pirates. He's seen more battles than most of the fishmen back home, thus always getting stronger with each battle. Hody, as far as I'm concerned, hasn't gone up to the surface and the humans he has fought that have gone down to Fishman Island can be considered fodder level and easily defeated which is why he turned them into slaves. So he hasn't had the true experience of battle with the Marines on the surface. You'll notice that most of the elite fishmen have been the ones captured by the Tenryuubito like Jinbei, Tiger, Arlong, and so forth. They had to go through hell to get out and fight a shit load of Marines. But I think if Hody had also been a part of that I believe he could have been stronger than Arlong. He's a great white shark first of all so add that with battle experience and I think he'd be up there with Jinbei or at least have half of his strength.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2012, 06:40 AM   #37
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Luffy used all 3 Haki in Fishman, Conquerers, Observation, and also Armament, the only one he used once was Conquerers.

Yeah, beyond him cheering for the other SH's with they're new WMD's, he wrecked Hordy, take away the water and drugs, and the arc wouldn't have lasted 1/3rd the time.
Agreed bro, the only thing keeping the SH's from completely dominating FMI was freaking WATER! LOL actually funny and sad.....Sorry but the Princes were utter shit....Shirahoshi was weak as hell, Neptune and his cracked back....shame...and he is called the Knight of the Sea??? Only one to really hold their own against corruption,turmoil and riots and what not....The Queen...bitch has haki and a mean right hand lol. She was the weakest amongst them all and had more fight in her.....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote