682 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-19-2012, 04:00 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/one_piece/v60/c682/

ENJOY!

So Law we already know was apart of DF (Joker's crew)
We were just introduced to new characters among Jokers crew. He wants Vergo to kill off Law and he is sending two of his guys to help clean up CC's mess. Then he wants them all to meet up there at his base. Dude is crazy as fuck, fighting while on the phone lol. So Kinemons son turned into the dragon the SH's fought? SAD room??? just can't figure that out....Sanji did get hurt but his cheering requests were spot on...another setup chapter but things are drawing toward their approaching climax

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-19-2012 at 04:30 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2012, 04:45 AM   #2
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: 682

Punk Hazard is pure insanity.

So w/e Law is after is some kind of substance, going by the reactions it might be something beneficial to others and stopping its production would piss off a lot of people. The scene with Dfla was insane, I had no fucking idea what was happening at the beginning lol.

Oda's art has been getting a lot cleaner lately. So Kinemon's son is that little dragon, was the Large dragon someone else too ?

So many mysteries, Vergo using Geppo and Dfla telling him to murder Law's ass, and to top it off we have other people on route to PH.

Freaking awesome.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:54 AM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

7 pages only?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

who was the lady that attacked Dfla some fodder? also brook upset the dragon didnt want to eat him lol
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:57 AM   #5
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Here Kluang

http://www.mangapanda.com/one-piece/682/4

Now that we know there is something capable of turning others into Dragons, the big one might have been someone too. Remember the giant skull we saw when the SHs entered the burning side of the island ?

Zoro might have decapitated someone without even knowing.

Edit: Sanji's leg really got fucked up, and Dfla is just chilling at the crib with hot women all around him. Pimpage.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-19-2012 at 05:00 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 07:29 AM   #6
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Zoro lying down during the fight with the dragon. Brilliant.

So, what's SAD? Pissing people off makes me think it has to do with the devil's fruit, but can you really predict shit in this manga?
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:06 AM   #7
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Zoro lying down during the fight with the dragon. Brilliant.

So, what's SAD? Pissing people off makes me think it has to do with the devil's fruit, but can you really predict shit in this manga?
NO!!! I mean you may get a chance to predict something easy but for the most part.. manga has proved to be unpredictable.... which is a great thing as you may agree
Old 09-19-2012, 08:28 AM   #8
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

I like how the bone guy bitches around with that ninja guy. Feels to be reminded of Zoro vs. Sanji, doesn't it? I would be too early for a new crew member, but who knows?

Funny and entertaining, I really start to prefer One Piece over Naruto
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:33 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

S ynthesis
A dvance
D evil Fruit

dunno just shooting random

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:49 AM   #10
sFrog
Academy Student

sFrog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post
S ynthesis
A dvance
D evil Fruit

dunno just shooting random
Imho I think that it has something to do with devil fruits, since it has to be something fancy enough to disturb the power balance in the new world.

Nice guess
sFrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 10:54 AM   #11
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by sFrog View Post
Imho I think that it has something to do with devil fruits, since it has to be something fancy enough to disturb the power balance in the new world.

Nice guess
I believe Kluang may be on to something. I was thinking along the lines but yeah SAD that makes sense. CC has been experimenting on Devil fruit abilities along side Vegapunk. His focus entirely on the island has been developing his gas and df properties. We know he is in conjunction with Joker. Being that he is a broker and out to make money.Yeah it makes sense that the SAD room would be where the development of DF takes place and held. Destroying the balance and possibly black marketing abilities would be an awesome scenario Oda could take. We will have to see.
Old 09-19-2012, 10:59 AM   #12
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

http://mangastream.com/read/one_piece/66988650/5

MS version.

No Op next Week...damn.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-19-2012 at 11:01 AM.
Old 09-19-2012, 11:15 AM   #13
J-man123
Supernova

J-man123 is an unknown quantity at this point

it might be a place to duplicate a devil fruit because there cant be more then one of the same DF imagine an army all with the powers of the 3 previous admirals lave, ice and light that would be a deadly army even if they could only use the powers half arsed
J-man123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 01:15 PM   #14
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

just last night i was thinking how mysterious this dfla is , having been in a lot o imp senarios and yet not knowing exactly abt his ability ... he sure is a better pirate than blackbeard. I hope the CC doesnt escape and dfla comes in personally to get SH .. that would make up a great fight
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 04:05 PM   #15
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Great chapter honestly loved it.

We have Zoro lying down and not moving an inch as Brook and Kinemon ( The obvious weaker swordsmen ) fight the dragon, I cant help but wonder how fucking strong is Zoro now if he feels he doesnt need to fight the dragon. I think in the Wano Country Zoro may go through a small amount of training to be able to cut fire, anyone else think that possible ?

I have been looking at some thoughts on the dragons since the reveal at the end of this chapter. We know the big one at the end was definately Vegapunks as CC stated it awhile back. I think the smaller one was defiantely CC creation possible he tried to make one that was better than Vegapunks because along those lines of Vegapunks Dragon probably being hand made and having nothing human about it. So think the Big Dragon is more handmade in some way because from the people on Vegapunks Homeland he was a caring kind of guy who wanted to help people, so I dont think he would transform someone into a Dragon so to speak, (( Before anyone says I understand some people might not agree and might even bring up the whole Kuma into a Mindless Cyborg but bear with me here. ))

Ouch for Sanji poor guy I hope he doesnt need to fight anyone really serious soon or he will be messed up too early, still has one good leg at least.

Flamingo dude, I was so confused as to what the hell is happening, just to clear up who was the two he sent from his crew to Punk Hazard ?
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote