US Ambassador in Libya Killed - Page 6 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > World News

World News Post and discuss news articles on recent world events here!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-15-2012, 09:43 PM   #76
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

FUCK, WHY CAN'T I QUOTE EVERYTHING IN ONE GO? THIS IS BULLSHIT!

cpas
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-16-2012), Miburo (09-15-2012), Numinous (09-16-2012)


Old 09-15-2012, 10:18 PM   #77
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
No need to apologize, bro. We know not all muslims are like those fucks. I don't even see this as a religious or political thing. When it comes down to it these people are just subhuman mongrels committing senseless, horrific murders. They would really kill most of us here without a second thought. They would kill their own mothers and sisters for similarly senseless reasons. They really are just fucking monsters.

That said, they deserve all the blame for this. All of it, every single bit. It isn't some random dude's fault for making a shitty as fuck youtube level movie about something that upsets a bunch of savages. This isn't like someone poking a bee nest. These scumbags aren't drone insects that are incapable of thinking things through. They are people that are fully aware of the horrible things they're doing.
wasn't at all trying to find an excuse for those murderers. when i started posting in this thread i had on idea what the video was about or read any news articals, it was just stuff that i heard. but holy shit, now after i watched the video i can't believe that 4 people got murdered because of it. I mean at 1st i thought it's about logical criticize of Mohammed with ridicule and mockery included but no, It's just a cheap plain trolling. the only way he could've made it more obvious is to type "U mad?" instead of "The end". the guy just got what he wanted pretty easily and yes, no excuse for the murder.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I'd rather we totally fortify the shit out of some embassy, put a huge billboard up with a picture of Mohammad taking a thousand cocks in the ass, and then fucking firebomb anyone who makes even the slightest stink about it over spending one second trying to not piss them off. Seriously. Fuck them. So goddamn hard. (And yeah, I know that's pretty ridiculously mean and shit. But still, fuck them.)
I understand you were furious when you said that, Mibs, and i know you probably have nothing against Islam or the Prophet or muslims themselves, you just see it as the least justice to continue provoking those extremists. but stuff like that provokes the vast majority of muslims community (Who are on your side, me included) which i don't see any different from the tearing and burning of the US flag, Just provoking an inter nation over an act of but a few. Not telling you something as childish as "be the better man" or some shit, just put in mind that you recieved better education and life style than those emotionally suppressed extremist of fuck. so don't make your reaction similar to there's.

@LN~ thanks alot man, you opened my eyes on alot of stuff i didn't see or take in consideration. Dunno how the American constitution part slipped my mind when i said what i said.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-16-2012), Miburo (09-15-2012), Numinous (09-16-2012), xxMESTxx (09-15-2012)
Old 09-15-2012, 10:19 PM   #78
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
And goddammit. I wish all the people I like here were goddamn atheists. Because insulting shit my buddies believe isn't something I really enjoy doing. But goddamn.
Really pleased that you said that after what you said earlier, Nice to know that i understood you correctly <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I dunno guys. Edit: I agree with this guy^

Should we really make laws against pissing off fucking savages because they conduct themselves like they are rabid chimpanzees or some shit and can't handle a guy making a youtube video that upsets them without going out and murdering innocent people? It's not like the goddamn movie was US government funded or anything. Fuck off, you goddamn savages.
The act of redicule piss off the whole muslim community or atleast the majority, only the poor uneducated and the extremists react that savagely as a cries for a proper respect. I think we can all agree that the act of ridicule is loathful and can't by any means considered civil and am not talking only about muslims. Ridiculing and mocking and insulting shouldn't be just a moral crime if it takes lives that frequently. And yes, all those acts are criminalized and punishable by law around here (with punishment that fits a crime ofcourse, no beheading or bullshit movies stuff)
Point is, It's not as unjust as you're portraing it. there are already laws in the US that criminalize killing for any reason other than selfdefence so it's only fair to criminalize ridicule, But that's a moo point atm since it needs Conistitutional amendments as LN mentioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Yeah, the loss of innocent lives is horrible and tragic. It's really, really goddamn upsetting. And it certainly isn't necessary for people to be trying to piss these guys off. But come on. Fuck those guys, seriously. What the fuck are these countries doing about all the goddamn psychopath murderers they have as citizens? If our country is going to do something about it, we should do something that doesn't involve trying to appease monsters at the expense of our own citizens' freedoms. Like get on these guys to clean up their shithole countries to the point where foreign diplomats aren't being murdered and having their corpses dragged through the streets because of some low budget, shitty movie. Which really shouldn't be a lot to ask.


You're right, what happened in buttfuck Libya was a complete national security joke. yet again, it's buttfuck Libya. killing anyone there is quite easy but honestly i didn't think that the situation there is a clasterfuck to the level of simply infiltrating an American embassy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Besides, if the US made pissing off crazy sand savages illegal it would seriously do nothing. Because then someone in holland or some shit would draw a cartoon that displeases these barbarians and they'd go behead some americans anyway if they could get their hands on them. Or brits, or canadians, or sweds, or whoever they can find. Because they don't fucking care. They're seriously goddamn cave men. Cave man mad. Cave man allah ackbar people. That's what they do. It doesn't matter who does it, probably wouldn't matter if anyone even did anything. Get some chinese dude to stroll around over there all by himself and they're probably saw his head off with a jagged rock if they get the chance and say they did it because he was a filthy infidel or some shit. It doesn't matter. They're monsters.
I disagree with you, they are not that retarded as to not know there enemy. the story is that the US government is always there enemy because it's pro-israeli and any act of murdering poor civilians,to them, is just a hate crime towards the gov because it's nothing personal, They don't hate the citizens..infact just give one of'em the green card with all the promising opportunities and he will be singing your national anthem right beside you in a blink. Ofcourse that goes only for those poor underpayed,undereducated citizens with a very tight horizon, But al qaida troops are always amongest them in assassinations like that and they're byonde repair as you know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I just turned on CCN. There's either a riot, or a protest that's going sour really fast.

Edit: just came back on. It was a protest, and the government is currently tear gassing them, and shooting rubber bullets.

I'm not sure what's causing it, actually. I caught the end of it, and they keep moving on to Libya.
Nobody can lay a finger on an embassy or anyother public property now that the police is online again after the revolution, I know shit looks real in the news but it's not and let me clarify..
The protesters are nothing but The Ultras teens and some "salafis" (A very extremist islamic party) and that's about it, the rest of us are home between those who watches on agony and those who can't give the slightest fuck anymore.

Oh and the intimidating orange filter you're seeing is caused by the Ultras habit of burning the trash in whatever street they're protisting. It's not like it's a goddamn inferno of rage or anything, just some kids playing with matches.

Non of those riot have any cause, case, reason or land. they never opened a book let alone the Quran, they thinking and pleasing only themselves. If i told you about the lulzy facebook arguments i'v been having lately you'll get what i mean.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (09-16-2012), Mal (09-16-2012), Miburo (09-15-2012), Numinous (09-16-2012), xxMESTxx (09-15-2012)
Old 09-15-2012, 10:21 PM   #79
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
Freedom of speech exists to protect the people from the force of the government, but the government exists to protect it's people. So when is it time for the government to step in to protect? Where does it begin and where does it end? Any more restrictions on it would be nearly impossible to define in a clear way.

Edit: oh shit. Way to type faster than me while I'm distracted.
That's not at all a legal issue, that's what judges are for. They are the ones who will decide wither if it's an offense or just a healthy practice of civil rights.
plus legislators takes in considration everything when making laws since they're abide by the constitution as well as taking traditions and custom laws. so don't worry about your rights, the goverment wont go maverick over some speech restriction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
But as I said, would that really even solve anything without the entire world getting in on the ban freedom thing? And even if such things were illegal, would that stop people from doing things that piss off the savages? I mean, is arresting a guy after he already pissed them off going to stop them? Are these people going to go "Oh, well, he got in trouble for it. Call off the senseless murdering guys!"? These are the same guys murdering people who had absolutely nothing to do with this little video in any way, remember. What kind of deterrent are you suggesting that would make people way too scared to do something upsetting to the savages? It really doesn't seem like this solution would be...well, much of a solution to anything at all.

It's certainly understandable that people would want to do things to prevent this type of shit. But it's definitely very important to think these things all the way through, especially when it comes at the expense of very important principles like freedom and shit. This is the same type of thing that lead to wire-tapping and other shit after 9/11. Nothing good really came of that stuff either.
Yes, Miburo. knowing that such acts are illegal will put most of them to a relief, problem is that you don't really get them. All those crimes (talking about ones comitted by civilians, terrorist orgnazations have there own agendas) are just to pressure the US government into taking an action against further offenses. If those acts are criminalized most of them will be heading to court instead. And am saying "most of them" because there will always be ones who just hate America and Americans for the heck of it, but taking such a legal step toward the problem will tightin the circle on just those instead of letting them mix within angry mobs who are made about certain offense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
So what would the punishment be making a film like this? If we're trying to appease the crazy terrorists and murderers, since they're the people we don't want pissed off if the goal is to prevent crazy savages from going apeshit, then we already know exactly what they think the proper punishment is for this kind of shit: Brutal death to the infidels for the glory of Allah!!! Pretty sure anything less than that isn't going to make them terribly happy.
Any punishment that will make someone to stop, think and reconsider will make a defference.

Last edited by Darth-Nero; 09-15-2012 at 10:25 PM. Reason: quotes and shit
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-16-2012), Miburo (09-15-2012), Numinous (09-16-2012), xxMESTxx (09-15-2012)
Old 09-15-2012, 10:25 PM   #80
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

@Tzu~ Holy shit man, i applauded each and everyone of your posts /Brofist

and sorry guys, i didn't make any sort of spelling or grammar chick. i think this is the longest post i've ever made. damn, took me 4 hours to read and post and about an hour fighting against this stupid vBulletin engine. I hope someone will read =/
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Mal (09-16-2012), Miburo (09-15-2012), Numinous (09-16-2012), Tzu Men (09-16-2012), xxMESTxx (09-15-2012)
Old 09-16-2012, 01:13 AM   #81
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

I may not have been clear enough with a portion of my stance. When I talk about these savages I'm NOT referring to muslims or middle easterners. I'm specifically talking about the people involved in the senseless murders, no one else. I completely understand that there are plenty of people over there who are just as outraged and upset about these attacks as I am. I'm not attacking anyone except for the monsters responsible.

However, I also do not care if people offend anyone over there. Anyone. Not decent muslims like yourself, and especially not the goddamn barbarians going out and murdering people. Because getting offended by shit doesn't hurt anyone. No one deserves to be arrested because they're hurting people's feelings. No one. And they're not responsible for monsters going out and murdering innocent people because the savages got their feelings hurt. If you go out and murder an innocent person because someone made you mad then you're the only person responsible. No one else, including the person who hurt your feelings. It's that fucking simple. If anyone disagrees then they're wrong. I don't care who they are, they're wrong. And I have absolutely no problem saying it, or defending that stance. I know my reasoning is ironclad on this point, it really is unassailable.

I also don't give a fuck about attempting to appease those murdering pussies. If I kill innocent men to get a slice of pie do the police show up with and hand me a delicious dessert in hopes that it might persuade me to stop killing innocent men? Fuck no, because that's fucking stupid. But that's exactly what is being suggested. These people act like monsters by slaughtering innocents and we should give them what they want? Fuck that. That's absolutely ridiculous.

If any of this makes me a bad dude, then I don't give a fuck. Innocent people being senselessly murdered is something that upsets me. And I hate pussies, and I hate scumbags. These savages do that shit, and are both. They can go fuck themselves. And I'll fully admit right now that, unless I'm completely missing something major (Which I'm pretty damn sure I'm not), there is no way anyone can change my mind about any of this. And it has nothing to do with stubbornness, and pretty much everything to do with the confidence in the rationale of my position.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Numinous (09-16-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-16-2012), Tzu Men (09-16-2012), UchihaTaijiya (09-16-2012), Vanity (09-16-2012), xxMESTxx (09-16-2012)
Old 09-16-2012, 04:09 AM   #82
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 228
Thanks: 249
Thanked 76 Times in 45 Posts
uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

This News got me sad thinking about the condition of Muslims and would like to clear things from my part cause such immature actions are done by Muslims and its done to someone who has nothing to do with the problems. lemme be clear; First of, its not Islamic to kill someone even if he insults your religion. You can look at the Islamic ethics and the teachings of our beloved Prophet Muhammed (Peace Be Upon Him) and you can't find a single word where He teaches any of the Muslims to attack/kill anyone out of hatred He (Muhammed) has set examples for that back in the day when he was still alive, he used to get attacked by the people who hate him, even then he wouldn't order anyone to kill the person who attacked him. i would like to post something that is related to incident

Prophet Muhammed says: “He who kills a promisor (a non-Muslim living among Muslims where he is promised to have protection, and he promises not to help enemies against Muslims, hence, he is called ‘a promisor’), will not smell the fragrance of paradise, though its fragrance is recognizable from a distance of forty years.” narrated by Al Bukhari. Its a bit long, hope you guys read it!

The Prophets of God particularly Muhammad and Jesus (may peace be upon them) have always been under a continual barrage of attacks and insults from the beginning of them being sent to mankind, to especially such times as now where the world operates on new levels with respect to “free speech”. Such insults are part and parcel of the price we pay in living in such democracies, and no we’re not happy about it but we certainly cannot accept the outrageous actions of those who would respond with wanton violence and murder against those who are utterly innocent or indeed those who are living under the protection of the Muslims regardless of their own personal and political beliefs.

Let me be clear: I do not condemn the atrocities such as the murder of the American Ambassador to Libya so that it makes the lives of Muslims in the West that bit easier, and to avoid revenge attacks on us or because it is the politically correct thing to do. No, absolutely not.

I condemn it because the religion of Islam doesn’t allow such an action. Common sense and a call to revise sensibilities clearly have failed with such people. So we have to focus on the only thing that might speak out to them: their religion. These militiamen have not just insulted themselves, but they’ve insulted their Prophet, the same Prophet who stated authentically and unequivocally,“Whoever kills a person who is granted protection by the Muslims shall not smell the fragrance of Paradise even though its fragrance can be smelt from a distance of forty years of travelling.”

In another narration the Prophet Muhammad (upon whom be peace) authentically stated that the Muslim who killed such a person had “betrayed God’s covenant” i.e. that he had broken his covenant and committed treason.

Let there be no doubt whatsoever in any Muslim’s mind: a non-Muslim entering upon a visa is under the protection of the Muslims, by Islamic law, by state law, and by international law. Indeed even a person residing under the country without a visa and simply believing that he is as protected as any other citizen would be, is under that same legal protection. And as for a member of a diplomatic corps? These individuals are afforded the very highest level of protection, security and guarantee from the Muslims. An attack on such embassy and diplomatic staff is completely and utterly prohibited.

It is embarrassing for me to have to write such a childishly obvious statement when it comes to murder but these are the times we live in. It is even more unbelievable that any practising Muslimshould not reflect on this before they act on their anger. Yet with the amount of ignorance we see these days from “practising” Muslims, we are sadly no longer shocked to read the sad headlines as we are seeing today of more destruction, murder and chaos all on Islam’s tab.

Forget the PR reasons. Forget the PC reasons. Forget common sense. Forget the fact that Muslims are now seen internationally to be as pathetic as the ignorant racist bigots who initiate such situations – actually, more pathetic. Forget the fact that the Muslims live 2nd rate lives in their own countries. Forget the other priorities.

Just don’t forget this: these responses of violence and chaos have nothing to do with Islam and for that, shame upon you for trying to claim it as such. May God forgive you. To any non-Muslims reading this, please forgive us for the actions of the murderers for they indeed know not.

hope none here hates Islam just cos of this incident,also i would like to apologize on the behalf of other muslims who has nothing to do with the killing of the U.S Ambassador. Peace.
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2012, 06:30 AM   #83
Vanity
Succumb
 
Vanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 928
Thanks: 3,426
Thanked 5,991 Times in 2,240 Posts
Vanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really niceVanity is just really nice
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
That's not at all a legal issue, that's what judges are for. They are the ones who will decide wither if it's an offense or just a healthy practice of civil rights.
plus legislators takes in considration everything when making laws since they're abide by the constitution as well as taking traditions and custom laws. so don't worry about your rights, the goverment wont go maverick over some speech restriction
I'm not really sure what you're saying, since I didn't say that? Actually, I'm not really sure what your post is addressing at all.
__________________
My nerves are bad to-night.
Yes, bad.
Stay with me.
Speak to me.
Why do you never speak?
Speak.
What are you thinking of?
What thinking?
What?

I never know what you are thinking.
Think.
Vanity is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vanity For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-16-2012)
Old 09-16-2012, 10:17 AM   #84
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Hey uchiha naruto (HA!), when you quote someone you should put what he said in quotes.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Vanity (09-16-2012)
Old 09-16-2012, 12:08 PM   #85
uchiha naruto
Sage Hokage
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 228
Thanks: 249
Thanked 76 Times in 45 Posts
uchiha naruto is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

sorry! Just wanted to clear stuff with you guys. hope you got what i wanted to say.
uchiha naruto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 01:04 AM   #86
Darth-Nero
Victory!
 
Darth-Nero's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Egypt
Age: 26
Posts: 175
Thanks: 2,614
Thanked 1,674 Times in 676 Posts
Darth-Nero is on a distinguished roadDarth-Nero is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I may not have been clear enough with a portion of my stance. When I talk about these savages I'm NOT referring to muslims or middle easterners. I'm specifically talking about the people involved in the senseless murders, no one else. I completely understand that there are plenty of people over there who are just as outraged and upset about these attacks as I am. I'm not attacking anyone except for the monsters responsible.

However, I also do not care if people offend anyone over there. Anyone. Not decent muslims like yourself, and especially not the goddamn barbarians going out and murdering people. Because getting offended by shit doesn't hurt anyone. No one deserves to be arrested because they're hurting people's feelings. No one. And they're not responsible for monsters going out and murdering innocent people because the savages got their feelings hurt. If you go out and murder an innocent person because someone made you mad then you're the only person responsible. No one else, including the person who hurt your feelings. It's that fucking simple. If anyone disagrees then they're wrong. I don't care who they are, they're wrong. And I have absolutely no problem saying it, or defending that stance. I know my reasoning is ironclad on this point, it really is unassailable.
You don't have to care, just understanding will do. I love and respect Miburo, so when i wake up one morning and find some dude shooped his pics to make him look like his taking cocks everywhere it's understandable that i'll get mad and will pretty much get into a fight with the offender of which he might fall dead if i beat him a little too hard. You might not recognize "respect, pride and whatnot " when it comes to stuff like religion, but am sure you recognize the concept of it.

And i don't really get what you mean by the underlined. People get hurt when offended, mibs, and usually they try to hurt back..though there methods may vary, they might hurt the offender,themselves or others. i don't wanna sound stupid by saying that because i do understand what you're saying, getting offended is not an excuse for murder. You can't kill those who offend you and call it even, yes, am with you in that part. However, An offender with ridicule is not an innocent citizen whos practicing his civil rights. The act of ridicule is also savage, not on the same level as murder for sure but it's savage non the less.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
I also don't give a fuck about attempting to appease those murdering pussies. If I kill innocent men to get a slice of pie do the police show up with and hand me a delicious dessert in hopes that it might persuade me to stop killing innocent men? Fuck no, because that's fucking stupid. But that's exactly what is being suggested. These people act like monsters by slaughtering innocents and we should give them what they want? Fuck that. That's absolutely ridiculous.
yes, that's stupid by looking it from that aspect. However, from another aspect, the peace of pie should've been handed to them in the 1st place but that's not happening and they keep taking damage because of that so, to them, there reaction is just fighting the power. Point is, when you give respect to people your not rewarding a criminal act nor promoting them on the account of others, you're just giving them what they rightfully deserve. Religion is not something equal or comparable to anything else, it's something that the vast majority of people on this planet believe in and hold sacred so you can't leave other fucktards shit on there books and pee in there holy rivers by the name of freedom or whatnot.

It's not hard to live in a world were people respect each others or at least pretend to, that's what truly does not hurt anyone.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
If any of this makes me a bad dude, then I don't give a fuck. Innocent people being senselessly murdered is something that upsets me. And I hate pussies, and I hate scumbags. These savages do that shit, and are both. They can go fuck themselves. And I'll fully admit right now that, unless I'm completely missing something major (Which I'm pretty damn sure I'm not), there is no way anyone can change my mind about any of this. And it has nothing to do with stubbornness, and pretty much everything to do with the confidence in the rationale of my position.


Am not really trying to change your mind,Man. As i said..i understand your logic and respect it. Am just taking a stand to my point according to my on prespective as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vanity View Post
I'm not really sure what you're saying, since I didn't say that? Actually, I'm not really sure what your post is addressing at all.
Disregard that, Probably been reading too much between your lines.
Darth-Nero is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Darth-Nero For This Useful Post:
Miburo (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 05:16 AM   #87
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse
 
Miburo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: Valhalla
Posts: 3,546
Thanks: 34,399
Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
You don't have to care, just understanding will do. I love and respect Miburo, so when i wake up one morning and find some dude shooped his pics to make him look like his taking cocks everywhere it's understandable that i'll get mad and will pretty much get into a fight with the offender of which he might fall dead if i beat him a little too hard. You might not recognize "respect, pride and whatnot " when it comes to stuff like religion, but am sure you recognize the concept of it.

And i don't really get what you mean by the underlined. People get hurt when offended, mibs, and usually they try to hurt back..though there methods may vary, they might hurt the offender,themselves or others. i don't wanna sound stupid by saying that because i do understand what you're saying, getting offended is not an excuse for murder. You can't kill those who offend you and call it even, yes, am with you in that part. However, An offender with ridicule is not an innocent citizen whos practicing his civil rights. The act of ridicule is also savage, not on the same level as murder for sure but it's savage non the less.
I do understand that people get mad when other people make fun of their shit.

And good lord Odin, no. There is nothing similar at all in everyone having goddamn freedom to say and believe what they want (Which includes saying and believing in things that upset you or insult the shit you believe in) and crazy savage riots and murders. Nothing at all.

Some people think manly wrestling is gay. It's not wrong for them to say that. Though they are wrong, and I disagree with them. But I also recognize that they should have the right to think and say that. That fact wouldn't change even if I started going on murderous rampages whenever anyone, anywhere, expressed that opinion in any way. All that would do is make me a savage douchebag. The dudes not respecting manly, badass wrestling aren't magically villains now who are even remotely to blame for my douchebaggery. They don't deserve to be silenced or thrown in jail. Etc.

The only bad guys here are the crybaby savages.


Quote:
yes, that's stupid by looking it from that aspect. However, from another aspect, the peace of pie should've been handed to them in the 1st place but that's not happening and they keep taking damage because of that so, to them, there reaction is just fighting the power. Point is, when you give respect to people your not rewarding a criminal act nor promoting them on the account of others, you're just giving them what they rightfully deserve. Religion is not something equal or comparable to anything else, it's something that the vast majority of people on this planet believe in and hold sacred so you can't leave other fucktards shit on there books and pee in there holy rivers by the name of freedom or whatnot.

It's not hard to live in a world were people respect each others or at least pretend to, that's what truly does not hurt anyone.
I'm not sure what makes you think religion is some special topic that deserves auto-respect and should trump glorious freedom. But it's not, and it shouldn't. The concept of freedom is far more important than religion will ever be. Denying freedom for the sake of undeserved fake respect is something we should absolutely not do.

And pretty sure no one is disallowing anyone from being religious. If I make fun of Muhammad then you can still think Muhammad is all kinds of awesome. You have your religious freedom already, and no amount of shitty videos on the interweb will change that. There is absolutely nothing to fight over or cry about.




Quote:


Am not really trying to change your mind,Man. As i said..i understand your logic and respect it. Am just taking a stand to my point according to my on prespective as well.
Hey, you know you're my bro, comrade. I can understand the idea of being upset because of some disrespect. But the outrage over an extremely shit youtube video is an embarrassment to the entire muslim community, and they're making themselves look far worse than that video could have ever done. It is stupid, and there isn't really any better way to put it.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (09-24-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 09:22 PM   #88
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: US Ambassador in Libya Killed

This has been on FoxNews for some time, so I've been waiting for another "new website" to post this.

It's going to be interesting to see how this translates, seeing how Bush said the same thing about intelligence during the Iraqi war and was blasted. Also, terrible timing for the Obama campaign, since today was officially the first day a person is eligible to vote.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lik-Sang Killed by Sony...You s.o.b.s..sony... Freshgrease Gaming 19 11-09-2006 08:53 AM
Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin killed Kites Chit Chat 59 10-04-2006 03:20 PM
does anybody know in what episodes gaara gets killed and gets brought back to life? Gaara_of_the_Desert7 Naruto Manga 5 06-25-2006 04:04 PM
Most Killed Anime ever YoshiToshi Anime & Manga 28 07-31-2005 06:55 PM
Was anyone beside's me mad that they killed haku and does anyone like ranma 1/2 horus Naruto Series 22 12-19-2004 04:33 AM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.