Wreck-It Ralph - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 09-21-2012, 02:20 AM   #1
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold
Wreck-It Ralph

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87E6N7ToCxs

This is the gamers ultimate movie

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-24-2012), OG (09-21-2012), Spiegel (09-21-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-24-2012), T9F (09-25-2012), Vishnu (09-24-2012), zer0systm (09-22-2012)

Old 09-21-2012, 09:58 AM   #2
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Wreck-It Ralph

I'm on-board.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
kluang (09-21-2012), zer0systm (09-22-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 12:07 PM   #3
kluang
One Punch Man

kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

confirmed licensed character in the movie

Ken
Ryu
Bison
Zangief
Cammy
Chun Li
Sonic
Dr. Eggman
Dr.Wily
Bowser
All 4 Pacman ghost
Zombie from House of The Dead
Kano
Smoke
Bartender from Tapper
Frogger
Dig Dug
Q*Bert

Mario and Luigi, were intended to have appeared in the film. However, the producers were unable to pay Nintendo's (hefty) fee for their appearances.

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
zer0systm (09-22-2012)
Old 09-21-2012, 12:20 PM   #4
LonelyNinja
Fight On, Fight Hard

Thanked 4,134 Times in 1,402 Posts
LonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura aboutLonelyNinja has a spectacular aura about

I want to see this just for the interactions between the video game characters. The potential is too great to ignore.
Old 09-21-2012, 01:12 PM   #5
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts

aww there are some cuties lol def gonna watch XD
Old 09-21-2012, 07:02 PM   #6
-SassyLady-
Dysfunctional Sweetheart

Thanked 1,398 Times in 877 Posts
-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough-SassyLady- will become famous soon enough

I love how once he said he does not want to be a bad guy anymore everyone looks shocked and their reactions are priceless. Especially the little guy from Pac-man <3
Old 09-21-2012, 07:21 PM   #7
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by -SassyLady- View Post
I love how once he said he does not want to be a bad guy anymore everyone looks shocked and their reactions are priceless. Especially the little guy from Pac-man <3
I think he got burn by Bowser

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (09-21-2012), zer0systm (09-22-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 05:00 AM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

this looks AWESOME!!!!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:28 AM   #9
kluang
One Punch Man

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
this looks AWESOME!!!!
This movie speaks to my heart and soul.

Old 09-25-2012, 01:11 AM   #10
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Yeah man it is getting big shots on tv. They are already marketing the movie well with each villain we know so well. Which is brilliant..u don't even need to hype this movie..just show all the characters in it from our childhood....SOLD BINGO BANGO! Movie markets itself. I just love the song they sing lol in their group session!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2012, 01:31 AM   #11
kluang
One Punch Man

Just watch the japanese trailer. Sonic might be in more then just a cameo

edit: They are trying to get all respective game VA to reprise their role. Sonic, Bison and Ryu VA is confirmed.

Last edited by kluang; 09-25-2012 at 01:35 AM.