Naruto_602 - Page 13 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-24-2012, 06:08 AM   #181
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_602

Agreed.....Minato knew of the prophecy from his master Jiraya. Never has Tobi or Obito been referenced as the child of prophecy....Jiraya once thought Nagato was the child...he then during the battle with Pain speaking to the Toads went on to say he has two students...Toads were shocked that Jiraya trained two possible children of prophecy. Minato immediately (being the genius he is, or just cocky that his son would be the ultimate end game for bad guys) that Naruto would need, Jiraya, 9tails, Kushina and the synchronization to make Naruto the trail blazing Jink of the future that will change the world. No Tobi...no Obito...no fucking Uchiha....

Last edited by apacolypz; 09-24-2012 at 06:26 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-24-2012)

Old 09-24-2012, 06:49 AM   #182
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Hahahaha. Minato Uchiha is more aggressive form of KYF. Last I checked Minato only considered Naruto child of prophecy and no one else. This guy is now bringing Tobito into the equation. This is more absurd than KYF

edit: I am a part dragon part awesome
At least he didnt say Madara is Sasuke and Itachi father,

edit: I have my second sig for counter-stupidity

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

Last edited by kluang; 09-24-2012 at 06:52 AM.
kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-24-2012), DRAGONBPY (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 07:27 AM   #183
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh look, the dickheads are in full force, high 5ing each other about the new Kyf and how stupid he is. Then they come with their failed attempts at sacarsm like it makes any impact on me. You lot must be the biggest faggots in your area boi.

The child of prophecy spoke of only ONE child who Jiraiya will train, yet what Minato says, is the opposite. Minato calls Tobi the harbringer of the great disaster and Naruto is its saviour. So how the fuck is it the same thing when Naruto(Child) is suppose to either deatroy the world or bring peace to it?

You lot are so stupid you don't even realise that what Minato said is NOT the exact prophecy he was told. Bunch of retards, one of you said(can't be bothered to quote his/her stupid name) its perfectly reasonable for Minato to make the decision he did and identify his newborn son as the destined child.
Lol really, and you have the cheek to question my thinking!

Kyf with a temper, hmmm not bad. I like it. Bring it on lads, lets see who will get bored of this shit first. Apacolyz, why should I be bothered to spell your stupid name when you're just an idiot?

Last edited by minato uchiha; 09-24-2012 at 07:35 AM.
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 07:37 AM   #184
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

^
Spends time bitching everyone who replies to him should ignore him, then spends his time replying to the very same people. Do as I say, not as I do?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:46 AM   #185
minato uchiha
Genin

Oh so funny and yet I am unmoved. Come better than that you prick. Is this the best you can do?
Old 09-24-2012, 07:51 AM   #186
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Who said I was trying to move you? I was just pointing out the hypocrisy. I hope you never change. Your childish outbursts and Internet tough guy routine is something I find very amusing.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (09-24-2012), xxMESTxx (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #187
minato uchiha
Genin

Trust me lil boy, I aint never gonna change. I'm glad I'm amusing you, please do the same and say something remotely interesting
Old 09-24-2012, 07:55 AM   #188
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Agree. People like him are needed on this forum. If everyone was on same page it would be boring.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
emachina (09-24-2012)
Old 09-24-2012, 08:03 AM   #189
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by minato uchiha View Post
Trust me lil boy, I aint never gonna change. I'm glad I'm amusing you, please do the same and say something remotely interesting
I just did, twice. If it weren't amazingly interesting you would have ignored it. Like you rant everyone should do to you. So that means I am unbelievably interesting. Or you have the thinnest skin on the Internet. I leave everyone else to judge for themselves which of the above statements are true.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:10 AM   #190
minato uchiha
Genin

Nah that wasn't amusing in the slightest. Please try again, look I even said please. Go on, do it.
I respond because I'm bored at work and cannot stomach some non entity clown me and I stay silent. You 2 make a good duo tho, the new Laurel and Hardy. You say something, the idiot thanks you, and vice versa. Keep this up lil boys and by the end of this session, you 2 will improve your Thanks Account.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:12 AM   #191
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

For some reason KYF weird theories sound better than Minato Uchiha. I shall make him my dog who knows only genjutsu and perving
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:18 AM   #192
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
For some reason KYF weird theories sound better than Minato Uchiha. I shall make him my dog who knows only genjutsu and perving
A puppet is a better analogy in my opinion. He dances for you with the slightest tug at his strings.
Old 09-24-2012, 08:20 AM   #193
minato uchiha
Genin

Oh I'm honored Dragonbpy, that spot is usually reserved for your mum but to think you would give that to me, a mere stranger. Ahhh aint you a nice boy. Perhaps I was wrong to call you a cunt. You aint a cunt, nah, you're just a lil prick. Lol, your Emancia's prick aint you? How long has this being going on?
Old 09-24-2012, 08:24 AM   #194
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Oh look, the dickheads are in full force, high 5ing each other about the new Kyf and how stupid he is. Then they come with their failed attempts at sacarsm like it makes any impact on me. You lot must be the biggest faggots in your area boi.

The child of prophecy spoke of only ONE child who Jiraiya will train, yet what Minato says, is the opposite. Minato calls Tobi the harbringer of the great disaster and Naruto is its saviour. So how the fuck is it the same thing when Naruto(Child) is suppose to either deatroy the world or bring peace to it?

You lot are so stupid you don't even realise that what Minato said is NOT the exact prophecy he was told. Bunch of retards, one of you said(can't be bothered to quote his/her stupid name) its perfectly reasonable for Minato to make the decision he did and identify his newborn son as the destined child.
Lol really, and you have the cheek to question my thinking!

Kyf with a temper, hmmm not bad. I like it. Bring it on lads, lets see who will get bored of this shit first. Apacolyz, why should I be bothered to spell your stupid name when you're just an idiot?
The thing about the prophecy it's like this: the frogs made it, saying that there will be a guy, trained by Jiraya, who will either bring peace to the world or destroy it. But if you remember, at the end of the Pain fight, the toad sage said that Jiraya actually trained two of this kind. First, obviously Pain, and the second Naruto. Now about Minato...what he was doing was foreshadowing the events. It's not a prophecy that he made, it was a hunch. If you ask me, he was quite stupid to sacrifice himself and his wife, and condamn his newborn to a paria life, but it doesn't matter anyway. So, the sole prophecy made is the one that the Sage Frog did. Minto probably knew about it from Jiraya, since he was his student and Kage. And if the Raikage knew about the "Saviour" don't you think that Jiraya would have shared this info with Minto too?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 08:29 AM   #195
emachina
Jounin

Quote:
Oh I'm honored Dragonbpy, that spot is usually reserved for your mum but to think you would give that to me, a mere stranger. Ahhh aint you a nice boy. Perhaps I was wrong to call you a cunt. You aint a cunt, nah, you're just a lil prick. Lol, your Emancia's prick aint you? How long has this being going on?
Dance for us!