Naruto_602 - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-19-2012, 07:45 AM   #31
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_602

Even Madara doesn't know how Obito survived. Trololololololol...

Setting up the return of Kakashi's eye to Obito as Obito turns good. Yeah!

Also, you guys are focusing on the wrong plot hole (or at least, a stupid plot). Madara awakened the rinnegan before his "death" and then loaned the eyes to who turned out to be Nagato... who awakened the eyes as a child when his parents were murdered. Which means... Madara slotted his eyes into a child with no knowledge of the kid's future motivation and/or skill.

Holy crap. Think I made a joke post about that. I should go find it.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
chidoriQ (09-19-2012), emachina (09-19-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-19-2012), ninjalostboy95 (09-19-2012), Numinous (09-19-2012), OiB (09-19-2012), Pritha (09-19-2012), Sensei-Q (09-22-2012), xxMESTxx (09-19-2012)

Old 09-19-2012, 07:57 AM   #32
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Kabuto said he revivied Madara in his prime with modification. So how is it not possible that after Madara gave his EMS to Nagato who unlocked the rinnegan. Also I never said Madara has uzumaki dna I said Nagato has uzumaki dna.
I don't get how if as you said its nagato who awaken rinnegan due to his uzumaki dna and madara only putting the EMS in him.

Then how is it possible for madara to be revived as an edo with the rinnegan without any sign of uzumaki dna shown?

Its like saying Edo Itachi will have EMS cause of sasuke...
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:10 AM   #33
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The only interesting thing we learned is that Nagato did have Madara's eyes.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ninjalostboy95 (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 08:31 AM   #34
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

.... did Obito just asked Madara if he'd like a blowjob?

Just... what? No, don't come with "oh, he meant to wash him like in geriatric services!", Kishi clearly went for the euphemism. And worst, mangastream's translation went the extra mile and made Madara swing that way too.

Need I remind you Obito is Naruto's parallel?

On other news, oh hi, high contrivance, how very convenient of you putting Madara's super secret hideout right next to Obito's "death" site. Which bring a plot hole, how come nobody in the war noticed the stupidly humongous chakra the Mazou is pulsing on Kusagakure's border with Iwagakure? Or in any border control exercise from either village, for that matter?

Further on, guess I was wrong about Madara still having his EMS. But funny how Nagato would be 24 years-old when this happened and no sign of interaction between him and Madara. So Madara just places his EMS on Nagato and never bothered to talk with him again? Brilliant planning there, Madara!

Edit:
Quote:
Uh. There were a couple of signs.

Kakashi being the one to notice Tobi's Sharingan. Obito blatantly ignoring Yamato (who captured him in the first place) and completing Kakashi by his full name for his speed. Surely, Madara would have words for the man with Hashirama's cells in his body, no? And let's not forget the whole "That won't work on me" before Kakashi even used Kamui.

Just look at how subtle Kishi handled Itachi's true intentions.
Oooo, look how vague these interactions are, they're totally worth our time, oooo!!!

For fuck's sake, when people talk about interaction, they talk about fucking interaction, not vague shit that only makes sense in hindsight.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 09-19-2012 at 08:34 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-19-2012), J-man123 (09-19-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-19-2012), kael03 (09-21-2012), Sensei-Q (09-22-2012), The Special One (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 08:34 AM   #35
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
you ask how is it possible for Madara to pass on his eyes?,
He says u need both eyes to boost it's potential..he is speaking in terms of SG-MS-EMS-RG....as stated he unlocked the RG before his death. As Madara states I gave them away.... Tobi went to say he gave the eyes to Nagato (playing the role of Madara.)
As we see here Madara is old as shit...beyond his prime....
Kabuto states he modified his body with Hashi and gave him his RG in a youthful body before he got up in age.

Now to answer your question, he did not solely give away his eyes before he unlocked them....as Madara has shown he had RG before death. Remember he has used these techs in battle thus far....

I understand what you mean by Madara giving his EMS eyes to an Uzumaki for Nagato's bloodline to unlock the RG but i don't see Kishi going that route..
Atleast apacolypz understand what I am saying. Gamabunta, Kabuto modified Madara's body, he didn't modify Itachi's body thats why Itachi was revived as he was without EMS and not like Madara who was revived in his prime. And btw, why does Madara have to show uzumaki characteristic if according to what I think should only be in his eyes and not his whole body.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 08:42 AM   #36
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

There is a very good possibility that uzumakinagato is correct about the plothole, along the timeline (who would have imagined that). It all depends on the amount of time between the 2nd and 3rd shinobi wars.

Nagato was shown "awakening" his rinnegan during the 2nd war. This past chapter takes place either in or shortly after the 3rd war.

As a stand alone chapter, pretty good (especially considering the crap that has taken place the last few weeks). But I can smell the shitholes already (Until the manga reaches a quality level, IMO there are no plotholes, but shitholes.)
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:45 AM   #37
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

[QUOTE=Numinous;2124237].... did Obito just asked Madara if he'd like a blowjob?

Just... what? No, don't come with "oh, he meant to wash him like in geriatric services!", Kishi clearly went for the euphemism. And worst, mangastream's translation went the extra mile and made Madara swing that way too.

Dude I outright died right there when I read MS translation lol!
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-19-2012), k-lai (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 08:49 AM   #38
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post

I've been telling you guys... You don't want to know what Tobi's mask is made of.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:50 AM   #39
Numinous

Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
There is a very good possibility that uzumakinagato is correct about the plothole, along the timeline (who would have imagined that). It all depends on the amount of time between the 2nd and 3rd shinobi wars.
@ bolded: There are 7 years of peace between the Second and Third Wars (Tsunade left Konoha at age 27, 27 years ago, and it happened shortly after the Second War and Sasori killed the Third Kazekage 20 years ago). Nobody knows when the Second War started, but 35 years ago, when Nagato used his Rinnegan for the first time, it was already ranging. Also, the Third War lasted 4 years.

All that information confirms there's at least 18 years between Nagato awakening his Rinnegan and the current flashback. Hardly "shortly after his death", but I'll check the kanji to confirm if it's what's said or not.

Last edited by Numinous; 09-19-2012 at 08:52 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 08:57 AM   #40
Gamabunta
Chuunin

Gamabunta will become famous soon enoughGamabunta will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Atleast apacolypz understand what I am saying. Gamabunta, Kabuto modified Madara's body, he didn't modify Itachi's body thats why Itachi was revived as he was without EMS and not like Madara who was revived in his prime. And btw, why does Madara have to show uzumaki characteristic if according to what I think should only be in his eyes and not his whole body.
I can't understand cause you did not mention how edo madara could have rinnegan without first awakening it via uzumaki dna logic of yours. And if i have to guess you assumed kabuto modified edo madara and put uzumaki dna in him cause now you mentioned its in his eyes lol..

Last edited by Gamabunta; 09-19-2012 at 08:58 AM.
Gamabunta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 08:58 AM   #41
chidoriQ
Genin

chidoriQ is an unknown quantity at this point

so it would appear that right before the rock crushed obito he activated kamui and somehow passed through the ground into madaras cave.
Old 09-19-2012, 09:07 AM   #42
Numinous

Quote:
Originally Posted by chidoriQ View Post
so it would appear that right before the rock crushed obito he activated kamui and somehow passed through the ground into madaras cave.
It's so contrived it's probably true.

Edit: checked the Kanji, 少 (suko) is used and it means "a little time, a moment". So yeah, unless Madara thinks 18 years are a mere moment, plot hole indeed.

Last edited by Numinous; 09-19-2012 at 09:11 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (09-19-2012)
Old 09-19-2012, 09:10 AM   #43
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

@Gamabunta. After Madara gave his eyes to Nagato, Nagato may have unlocked rinnegan. Kabuto modified Madara so he was in his prime. he may have also modified Madara so that he received the eyes that Nagato unlocked hence giving him Rinnegan.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #44
minato uchiha
Genin

minato uchiha is an unknown quantity at this point

Nice chapter. Few things I got from it.

1. The Gedo Mazou statute is actually keeping Madara alive by giving him chakra whereas in Nagato's case, it seems to have the opposite effect and was the cause of his skeletal like appearance. Maybe its due to the jutsu Nagato used at the time(9 dragon seals) or it could be that since the eyes originated from Madara himself, it had no crippling effects on him.

2. I said this before that why didn't Izuna simply replace his eyes with some fodder Uchiha sharingan rather than remain blind after Madara took/given his eyes. Madara replacing his eyes with a sharingan proves that it can be done so why didn't Izuna do that?

3. Is there a reason why Madara only had one sharingan after leaving his eyes to 'someone else'?. Why did he take one instead of two and was the reason why he only had one?

4. Again, I knew that kamui played a role in the scarring on Obito's face. Its a pattern in my opinion and perhaps Obito's sharingan acts a bit like Ao's safeguard for his stolen byakugan. Remember, whenever someone even Ao himself tries to destroy the eye, the seals on his ears automatically guard it. Maybe kamui acts the same way and even though at the time the jutsu hadn't activated yet, it still automatically and instinctively reacted to the boulders and rocks falling on it.

5. Nagato wasn't just a random choice for Madara to give his rinnegan to. It almost seems like Madara read a prophecy or something and knew that his eyes will serve his purpose best once it was given to Nagato.

Madara was already planning the MEP and constructing the Zetsu army.

6. Kabuto, Kabuto, you ingenious sick fucker, lol. How did you find Madara's body(he was living underground for godsakes) and manipulate it to the extent that he was revived beyond his prime? Say what you say about him, his skills are almost unrivalled in the manga.

And for all those whinning about the lack of motive on Obito's part and the 'coincidence' of him slipping through to Madara's lair, bare this in mind you fuckers, lol.

Life is full of coincidences, how do you think your father met your mother? Lol, I met my girl by going to a club I've never being to in my life yet it was a 'coincidence' that on that very night, I met the bitch, lool. 8 yrs later, weve being married for 4 yrs. Coincidence or Fate, yes it does happen mate.

As for Obito's motives or lack thereof, EVERYTHING in this world can be broken down to its simplest form. Its about money, power, ideology or all 3. Excluding the psychopaths of this world, all tyrants or rulers are about the same thing, Obito is no different.

The MEP is not about destroying the world like Galactus or Tanus, but it actually brings peace to the world in a sick twisted sort of way. Why wouldn't a young and impressionable Obito become a supporter of such an ideology when the only thing he really loved has become the latest victim of this endless cycle of war?
minato uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2012, 09:14 AM   #45
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Same thing went through my mind when I read that. I suppressed it, and just took it as Obito offering to change Madara's diaper or something.

But yeah, that can really be taken down a very disturbing road.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote