Raftel - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > One Piece Series > One Piece Manga

One Piece Manga Talk about the manga series One Piece here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-23-2012, 10:57 PM   #16
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Raftel

I doubt they were there too. They were just kids after all. There's no way Roger took then into the NW. We really don't even know the history of Shanks and Buggy anyway or how they came to join the Roger crew. They might have been orphans that Roger decided to "adopt" for all we know.

I say "adopt" because there have been many comparisons between Luffy and Roger in terms of personality. We all know how Luffy is. He see's someone he likes and flat out asks them to join the crew then and there without second thought. I would LOL if Roger was the same. "Hey you kids, I like your style. Wanna go on a little boat ride with me!"

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-04-2012, 08:22 PM   #17
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

"Gol D. Roger and his crew are the only known people to have reached the island. Roger offered Whitebeard the information on how to get to Raftel, but Whitebeard declined because of his own goals of achieving a "family" of crew members instead of reaching One Piece. This also indicates that getting to the island is not as simple as sailing to the end of the Grand Line" - one piece wiki .... maybe true
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-05-2012), Senkradlol (11-04-2012)
Old 11-04-2012, 08:46 PM   #18
Senkradlol
Chuunin

Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
"Gol D. Roger and his crew are the only known people to have reached the island. Roger offered Whitebeard the information on how to get to Raftel, but Whitebeard declined because of his own goals of achieving a "family" of crew members instead of reaching One Piece. This also indicates that getting to the island is not as simple as sailing to the end of the Grand Line" - one piece wiki .... maybe true
Yeah I agree. imagine getting to skyisland without the help of the two monkeys and the other guy. Just replace "skyisland" with "raftel"
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2012, 04:20 AM   #19
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Sky island has nothing on Raftel. Ganfal told the SHs that there is a official entrance to the white sea, and he was surprised that the SHs risked it all by using the knock up stream to get up there.

If Raftel lives up to expectations I expect some alien shit surrounding the island making it nearly impossible to set foot on it.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-05-2012), Senkradlol (11-05-2012)
Old 11-05-2012, 12:27 PM   #20
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

I don't know specifically, but I got the feeling that Gol D. didn't gain the One Piece after simply 1 tour through the Grand Line, I felt they had multiple trips. Kinda like Shanks and his crew, they seemingly don't have any specific direction. I'd go so far as to say the same for BB, with all of the supposed power he has, one would think that he'd have run to the One Piece over the time the SH's were on they're Time Skip. They're the crew that help'd end WB, the Supernova's without an Alliance wouldn't have even been a threat. I don't think the other Yonkou's would've attempted to stop him either. The make up of his character and crew though is mostly brute strength/power, not a lot of brainwork amongst anybody on the whole crew that I saw.

Additionally I don't the crew will remain the same. At the point they get to the other side, I suspect Brooks' gonna stay there with Laboon. I do still expect Jimbei, possibly Bon Clay, and someone unknown at this time to be with the crew at the final battle.

Wait a minute, off topic, how the crap could Luffy be carrying the mast from the ship when Jimbei shot him in a water burst in front of the 3 Admirals at Marineford. DF users are supposed to lose strength/power/ability in water correct??? Sorry it just jumped in my head outta nowhere.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.

Last edited by NeoKakarott023; 11-05-2012 at 12:32 PM.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2012, 07:53 AM   #21
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Wait a minute, off topic, how the crap could Luffy be carrying the mast from the ship when Jimbei shot him in a water burst in front of the 3 Admirals at Marineford. DF users are supposed to lose strength/power/ability in water correct??? Sorry it just jumped in my head outta nowhere.
Gradually (though very fast), not instantaneously. Some are even immune to it. Aokiji for eg(Dude is Ice, he floats when he falls on water)

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Gakure For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (11-06-2012)
Old 11-06-2012, 02:27 PM   #22
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^yes its just like how luffy extends his arm under water while cloaking himself in the bubble. If u rem he used gear 3 inside water against the kraken
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote