509 - Page 5 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 09-29-2012, 11:16 PM   #61
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: 509

Yama has the most broken abilities. Aizen doesn't seem so bad now/ lol. Also can somebody explain to me what exactly is the difference between his East and North attacks. Both seem exactly the same.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-30-2012, 06:47 AM   #62
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all

Quote:
Also can somebody explain to me what exactly is the difference between his East and North attacks. Both seem exactly the same.
East burns w/e the tip of the sword makes contact with and North can be used at range maybe ?

That is what I got from that panel anyway. This Bankai is highly suspect to be honest. I rather look at what it actually did instead of the numbers that were given.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 07:05 AM   #63
Reesaroni
Genin

Reesaroni is an unknown quantity at this point

All you really need to know is Yamamoto is about to get shit on and Ichigo will save the day
Reesaroni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 08:17 AM   #64
Saber
Academy Student

Saber is on a distinguished road

Well, who knows.

Remember in the interview, the final battle wasn't going to take place in Soul Society or that Karakura Town, Kubo said it was going to take place in a new place entirely.
Saber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:03 AM   #65
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Well when Juha Bach fell, his words were those of an underling that failed. It seems as if he lost a bet, or bit off more than he could chew, someone above's inbound i'd say.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2012, 11:19 PM   #66
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saber View Post
Well, who knows.

Remember in the interview, the final battle wasn't going to take place in Soul Society or that Karakura Town, Kubo said it was going to take place in a new place entirely.
can u post the link to the interview?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 07:32 AM   #67
lionwajih
Academy Student

lionwajih is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
and which chapter Treasurer of SS mentioned first.
lionwajih is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2012, 08:48 AM   #68
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
I remember the interview, he stated also that Unohanas gonna go Bankai, her braid will come undone, and she'll supposedly fight. He also stated that Grimjoww 'should' show up, as well as Nel, and he called out Hallibel as being around when everyone thought she perished at Aizens hands. Hallibels like the Queen of Hueco Mundo and basically any Arrancar would be fighting in her honor vs. the Quincies.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote