Fairy Tail 301 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 09-28-2012, 06:19 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Fairy Tail 301

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/fairy...26/c301/3.html

Here it is.

Leave it to Mashima to capitalize on looking at presents and letters as a scenario to place Lucy in a ready to take it up the ass pose.

The info we got was interesting but the mood of the scene drove the impact value of it way down for me.

Last edited by Dagoro; 09-28-2012 at 06:32 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-28-2012, 06:32 AM   #2
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Fairy Tail 301

Not bad, it seems to be a pretty simple story though. Not One Piece lever orso but ok you can't expect that from Hiro.

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 07:33 AM   #3
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

Interesting. Anyone think the first Dragon who wanted to coexist with humans was Igneel?
Buck09 (09-28-2012), kzoofroman (09-28-2012), Loke (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
Bazooka_Joe
Genin

Bazooka_Joe is an unknown quantity at this point

Same thoughs here killer
Bazooka_Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:27 AM   #5
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

When you do an "explanation" chapter, this is a better way of doing it. Kishimoto should take a few notes.

We know that Igneel and Grandine are still alive in some form somewhere, because they disappeared. Anyone think they may have left and went into hiding because of Acnologia? This would explain why Zeref was looking for Natsu on Tenrou Island, too.

Also, anyone who read the chapter through mangahere pay attention to the fan art page? Hilarious.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Is there anything evil not created by Zeref
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 09:47 AM   #7
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Nope. Zeref is everything.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 10:17 AM   #8
manta
No Leaf Clover

Thanked 1,356 Times in 702 Posts
manta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enoughmanta will become famous soon enough

Zeref is evil itself, Zeref is there when you pour the cornflakes and you find out there's no milk, cause Zeref took it. Evil bastard.

manta is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to manta For This Useful Post:
ACt (09-28-2012), jekyl_hyde (09-28-2012), k-lai (09-30-2012), Spiegel (09-28-2012), stubborn_d0nkey (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 10:19 AM   #9
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Interesting. Anyone think the first Dragon who wanted to coexist with humans was Igneel?
Well I dont know if he is the first as in one of the pictures we saw a picture of a dragon teaching a human Dragon Slaying ( Not saying thats the first dragon either ) But I think its safe to say Igneel was on the Co-exsisting side. Probably now Igneel is leading that faction.

Do you think there are any other Dragons around that against working with humans ?

Nice tiwst with Acnologia though.
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Buck09 For This Useful Post:
Loke (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 10:53 AM   #10
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by killerrabbit9 View Post
Natsu is Igneel. If humans could turn into dragons then dragons should be able to turn into humans.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 09-28-2012 at 10:55 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
kzoofroman (09-28-2012), Loke (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #11
Loke
Genin

Loke is on a distinguished road

^ Interesting idea. I had a similar thought once, when Natsu couldn't pass the rune barrier during the Fighting Festival arc.

Of course the DS don't seem to be their literal parent dragons themselves (hence why Igneel and Grandine could meet independently). But it's also clear that they are not just some ordinary human children raised by dragons a few years before the start of the story.

I think, either Hiro might play around with that body/spirit/soul theme... so the DS could hold some "essence" of their dragons in form of their body or their spirit... etc., while whatever else is left is still existent independently of them.

Or (more simple) they are their dragons' real children (and by that dragons themselves) that were turned into or born as humans somehow.

EDIT:

@Buck09: I understood it the way that all anti-human dragons were exterminated by humans. And then, afterwards, they started turning on the friendly dragons, too - eventually (almost) extinguishing them as well.

In other words, my guess is that the "original" anti-human faction won't be featured much in the future. Depending on what will happen with the surviving dragons during this arc, there might be room for some formerly friendly dragons that *now* hate humans and seek for revenge. But this is of course pure speculation

Last edited by Loke; 09-28-2012 at 11:26 AM.
Loke is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Loke For This Useful Post:
Buck09 (09-28-2012)
Old 09-28-2012, 06:41 PM   #12
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough

The idea of dragons who usually eat humans trying to coexist with them reminded me of the sharks in Finding Nemo. Maybe it all started with "Hi, I'm Igneel and I haven't eaten a human for thirty days."
Old 09-28-2012, 06:59 PM   #13
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

I was actually counting on seeing what became of ST boss. Oh well, better late than nothing.

Nice twist there. Carles visions might come to pass with this guys trying their eclipse plan. Summon ackno and try to defeat him with some Zereflike power, fails, and ackno causes destruction for the city.

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:38 PM   #14
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

What if all the dragons entered their student. Waiting to be awakened yet still able to communicate with other dragons
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 08:54 PM   #15
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
What if all the dragons entered their student. Waiting to be awakened yet still able to communicate with other dragons
Grandine, I would agree with you. But we saw Igneel as a dragon in a cave somewhere.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote