Fairy tail 302 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-04-2012, 06:21 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,272 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Fairy tail 302

http://www.mangapanda.com/fairy-tail/302/3

Here.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-04-2012, 07:12 AM   #2
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Fairy tail 302

I knew it. The games was a way to harvest magic. Didn't expect time travel though
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:28 AM   #3
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

400 years. Say that plan worked wouldnt the world be rule by dragons? Or least there would be alot more around

Last edited by SirBenoit; 10-04-2012 at 07:30 AM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 07:40 AM   #4
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

Not only will world be ruled by dragons, dragon slayers wouldn't exist as well
Old 10-04-2012, 09:00 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Why would there be no dragons around without Zeref? Last I checked it was the Dragons who went to war with themselves over the status of humanity. Killing Zeref wouldn't change any of that. Based on that if Zeref is killed before turning Acnologia into a Dragon not only would there be no Dragons but there would also be a power crazed Dragon Slayer running around with an unassailable blood lust.

Anyway talk about retarded plans. Let's travel back in time to a monumental point in history & kill one of the founders of modern magic that all Mages use today. Because as we all know that wouldn't drastically change the future. Like really now WTF were you thinking.

This has to be some ploy to ether keep Acnologia human so he could dominate the world or to revive a hidden 3rd party of massive douche bag evil that was stopped in the past by Zeref. I wouldn't be surprised at all if the mythos of Zeref was a complete fabrication in order to rally support against him.

Edit: Just thought of something. What if the actual plan is to rid the world of magic?

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-04-2012 at 09:19 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:18 AM   #6
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Am I the only one who has a suspicion that Zeref may be the king?

I liked this chapter for what it was, buildup and progression.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:27 AM   #7
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Am I the only one who has a suspicion that Zeref may be the king?

I liked this chapter for what it was, buildup and progression.
King of the current timeline doubt that. A King of sorts(leader of some powerful group) 400 years ago quite possible. I think Zeref is a misunderstood hero who for whatever reason has trouble controling his power. Probably has something to do with what he did to Acnologia 400 years ago.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-04-2012 at 09:30 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 09:43 AM   #8
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,597 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice

Oh boy! Time Travel! No way that can go wrong.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
stubborn_d0nkey (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 09:54 AM   #9
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

If I could go back in time, I'll be a trillionaire. 20% will be divided among high ranking members of Fandom forums
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 10:59 AM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

I suppose time travel just had to happen. After already traveling to 2 alternate dimensions, not much else you can do for an encore....except maybe good writing for a change. Buhahahahaha

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2012, 11:01 AM   #11
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
King of the current timeline doubt that. A King of sorts(leader of some powerful group) 400 years ago quite possible. I think Zeref is a misunderstood hero who for whatever reason has trouble controling his power. Probably has something to do with what he did to Acnologia 400 years ago.
I'm not so sure about that.
Let's take a few things into consideration here:
1. During the Tenrou Island Arc, Zeref sought out to be defeated by Natsu (which leads to your argument)
2. This manga has delved into the "multiverse" storyline with Edolas. We've seen two Grandines and two of every Fairy Tail mage.
3. We know that the "alternate" dragons are actually humans.
4. With no. 2 as a basis, it's somewhat safe to assume there is a 2nd Igneel, Zeref, and possibly Acnologia.

What if, just possibly, that of the three aformentioned characters, two are the "alternate" for each other. This would explain why one dragon sought peace. Said dragon could have possibly traveled to Edolas and saw that there were no dragons, only humans. Coming to this realization, said dragon goes back to "original"-verse and starts preaching of the peace with humans.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote