605 Predictions/Spoilers - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-03-2012, 05:06 AM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
605 Predictions/Spoilers

Predict away!
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2012, 05:34 AM   #2
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: 605 Predictions/Spoilers

You do realize there's a thread for this already, right?
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:35 AM   #3
Gakure
JESUS LOVES YOU

Thanked 1,022 Times in 582 Posts
Gakure will become famous soon enoughGakure will become famous soon enough

Dont tell me u didn't see this

Audio Text More

SALVATION PRAYER
O Lord God, I come to You in the Name of Jesus Christ. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21). I ask Jesus to come into my heart to be the Lord of my life. I receive eternal life into my spirit and according to Romans 10:9, "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised Him from the dead, thou shalt be saved," I declare that I am saved; I am born-again; I am a child of God! I now have Christ dwelling in me, and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world (1 John 4:4)! I now walk in the consciousness of my new life in Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!"

BEST DECISION EVER!!!

Jesus Loves You!!! He Always Has. He Always WIll
Gakure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 06:18 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

yep my bad i did miss i. Brain dead at work and falling half asleep from boredom ....delete please

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-03-2012 at 06:23 AM.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:27 PM   #5
Amazing Aman
Academy Student

Amazing Aman is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhtWr8nRbwY&feature=plcp

NO HATE COMMEND ON THIS VID OR I QUIT YOUTUBE MAYBE

PS WHY CANT I MAKE THREAD FOR THIS?"!??!?!
Amazing Aman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #6
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,707 Times in 3,839 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Aman View Post

That is the most retarded thing I have ever seen someone post (and that's including KYF's fail "theories"). You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such stupidity and further pushing society towards Idiocracy.

Also, why in the hell did you create another name for this?

Quote:
Because the internet hates you and wishes you would return to the caves you came from.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
kluang (10-03-2012), Vishnu (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 02:31 PM   #7
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
That is the most retarded thing I have ever seen someone post (and that's including KYF's fail "theories"). You should be ashamed of yourself for posting such stupidity and further pushing society towards Idiocracy.

Because the internet hates you and wishes you would return to the caves you came from.
I thought it was utterly ludicrous and absolutely impossible, even for a prediction... It was likely not a serious prediction, but minato fanning...

Still... none of that gives you the right to verbally shit on him and try to ruin his enjoyment of the manga through speculation and fanning... Especially since his prediction is way better then yours... Know why??? Because you did not make one, just complain about his...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-04-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-05-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:01 PM   #8
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I thought it was utterly ludicrous and absolutely impossible, even for a prediction... It was likely not a serious prediction, but minato fanning...

Still... none of that gives you the right to verbally shit on him and try to ruin his enjoyment of the manga through speculation and fanning... Especially since his prediction is way better then yours... Know why??? Because you did not make one, just complain about his...
Who are you and what have you done with the real KYF? Depending on your answer, we may let you keep him.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to emachina For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-04-2012), Clone_Sage (10-09-2012), jekyl_hyde (10-03-2012), kluang (10-03-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:13 PM   #9
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Who are you and what have you done with the real KYF? Depending on your answer, we may let you keep him.
I may have joked with the guy about Racism, but I did not utterly try to ruin his week and enjoyment of this manga in one fell swoop... What kal did was way over the line so he needed to be called out on his attack...

I really cannot stand that he wants to criticize someone else's prediction, but will not make any of his own as if to avoid any criticism of his own... It's Cowardly IMO...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
IXI ANIMO IXI (10-05-2012)
Old 10-03-2012, 03:45 PM   #10
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post

Hey, at least KYF's theories were somewhat entertaining and amusing, no matter how delusional they are.

Quote:
Damn dude... that's pretty f'n harsh.

@ the dude who spending way too much time with these preds
I warned ya, didn't I? Piece of advice, no more videos for awhile, at least not until you have learned to spell correctly.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 04:00 PM   #11
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
I may have joked with the guy about Racism, but I did not utterly try to ruin his week and enjoyment of this manga in one fell swoop... What kal did was way over the line so he needed to be called out on his attack...

I really cannot stand that he wants to criticize someone else's prediction, but will not make any of his own as if to avoid any criticism of his own... It's Cowardly IMO...
So racism is okay, just don't be a dick about it? XP

Just giving you shit man, you've been fun the past few chapters.
Old 10-03-2012, 04:16 PM   #12
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:

I have posted an entire fanfic here. So i'm entitled to make fin of that idiot. Right?
Now, Amazing Aman...you said that if we give negative comments you might quit youtube? Are you fucking serious? Oh, please...don't quit youtube. You shall ruin all our lives.
Now seriously dude: stop.doing.this.fucking.lame.retarded.pr edictions. You made a prediction that has a dialogue written by a five year old Naruto-fan. Also, i'm aware that i make mistakes while i'm posting here, since english is not my first language. But for god's sake, stop trying to use the english language. You're fucking destroying it. Completely. I don't know if you will grasp what i tried to say here, but the amount of "fucking" in my post should give you a hint.

Also Kael was not out of line with that attack. He is right, the cave is in the other direction not here.
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #13
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amazing Aman View Post

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-04-2012), Vishnu (10-04-2012)
Old 10-04-2012, 02:02 AM   #14
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post

Idk why but the gif of the youthful black dude just had me laughing my belly off lol
Old 10-04-2012, 11:52 AM   #15
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

seem like hater flu spread fast for this forum...................
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Aman Shahur For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (10-04-2012)