The Status of Misfits - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Movies & Television

Movies & Television Talk about your favorite classic or new movies here and also talk about your favorite television shows!

Old 11-19-2012, 10:24 AM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
The Status of Misfits

SPOILER ALERT

So in Series/Season 4 episode 4 Curtis Donovan(played by Nathan Stewart-Jarrett) kills himself after becoming a Zombie marking the end of the entire original cast in this series. First actor Nathan Young (played by Robert Sheehan) quits the show after Season/Series two. Then both Alisha Bailey & Simon Bellamy(played by Antonia Thomas & Iwan Rheon) were killed off in basically the same episode. Followed shortly by the firing of Kelly Bailey (played byLauren Socha) getting into some legal problems.

They've been adding in newer characters to replace the cast however the only thing that was really saving this show was Curtis(who is now dead) & Rudy Wade (played by Joseph Gilgun). Seth (played by Matthew McNulty) is really out of place with the departure of Kelly while characters like Finn(played by Nathan McMullen) & Jess (played by Karla Crome) seem like they're force feed to us in a weak attempt to replace the lost cast.

Can Misfits survive or will this mark the last season of the series? I highly doubt it can go on at this point which is a shame because it started out great & but slowly seems to have fallen apart.

PS: Does anyone even watch this? lol

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-19-2012 at 10:26 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-20-2012, 02:12 PM   #2
T9F
OOOH CHAMPAGNE

Thanked 1,124 Times in 407 Posts
T9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enoughT9F will become famous soon enough
Re: The Status of Misfits

I watch it. Thought season 3 was shit. Watched the first episode of season 4 and thought it was even more shit. The new characters were just ridiculous. And the fact that I thought Kelly would still be in the show and they nonchalantly said she was in Africa and never coming back pissed me off, too.

I never liked Rudy that much, either. Maybe because he was pretty much meant to replace Nathan and I was having none of that.

Predictions for season 4 (from the one episode I watched): The two newbies end up together. Probation worker gets murdered. Like usual.
T9F is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to T9F For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (11-20-2012)
Old 11-21-2012, 12:05 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: The Status of Misfits

Yeah Rudy was basically meant to replace Nathan after he quit. The icing on the cake so to speak for me was finding out that Kelly wouldn't be back because of some legal drama actress Lauren Socha got into followed by the death of Curtis. Not sure if you even watched that episode but it was totally random & just felt like a big fuck you when he killed himself. It's like damn what's the point of me even following this show anymore.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-21-2012 at 12:08 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote