Halo fc - Page 49 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-15-2007, 09:38 PM   #721
LonelyNinja

Re: Halo fc

Anyone think that the little Wraith turrets will be useable in Halo 3? I was kind of disappointed when I couldn't use them, but was amazed that the Marines somehow knew how to use them. >.>

Old 04-15-2007, 09:40 PM   #722
knife man
Resident Vampire

knife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to behold

@LN dude that would make the wraith the ultimate heavy land vehicle!
like a tank but way faster

props to Lonely Ninja

knife man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2007, 09:46 PM   #723
LonelyNinja

That's exactly why we need the little laser turrets. <.<

And the Pelican should be a drivable vehicle.
Old 04-15-2007, 09:51 PM   #724
knife man
Resident Vampire

knife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to behold

what would u do with a pelican; run it into the ground?

props to Lonely Ninja

Old 04-15-2007, 09:55 PM   #725
LonelyNinja

Of course, and you'd be the passenger. >:P

Nah, I'd probably strafe around hotspots and rain missle and bullet death on the Covenant.
Old 04-16-2007, 08:18 AM   #726
hellrazier99
Genin

hellrazier99 is an unknown quantity at this point

yeah that sounds great however it still think the humans should have a flying vehice besides the pelican
Bunny Killers: Dosu189

S-Cry-Ed F.C.:Owner
(\_/)
(X.X)~~~DIE BUNNY
(> <)
hellrazier99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 10:09 AM   #727
mortalkenshi2
Academy Student

mortalkenshi2 is an unknown quantity at this point

can i join? oh and in my opinion halo1 is better than halo2

mortalkenshi2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 06:58 PM   #728
LonelyNinja

@hell- Yeah, a flying vehicle for humans would be nice. Chief escapes in one of them at the end of Halo 1, and they're mentioned several times in the books.

@mortal- Sure thing. Just grab a banner and post on-topic (i.e. favorite weapon/vehicle/etc.). And yes, Halo 1 is better than Halo 2.
Old 04-16-2007, 07:00 PM   #729
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
@hell- Yeah, a flying vehicle for humans would be nice. Chief escapes in one of them at the end of Halo 1, and they're mentioned several times in the books.

@mortal- Sure thing. Just grab a banner and post on-topic (i.e. favorite weapon/vehicle/etc.). And yes, Halo 1 is better than Halo 2.
The vehicle you are reffering to is the Longsword variant of the Pelican. It's not a combat vehicle like the Banshee...

Also, I happen to like Halo 2 better than Halo 1. So it's all a matter of preferences...
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 08:53 PM   #730
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trey View Post
The vehicle you are reffering to is the Longsword variant of the Pelican. It's not a combat vehicle like the Banshee...

Also, I happen to like Halo 2 better than Halo 1. So it's all a matter of preferences...
It seems like a combat vehicle. Oh well.

Yeah, it is, but I just liked the weapons and story of Halo 1 more than Halo 2.

Btw, nice sig.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:12 PM   #731
knife man
Resident Vampire

Quote:
And yes, Halo 1 is better than Halo 2.
Quote:
@LN yes i agree completely halo 1 is much better
@Trey why do u like Halo 2 better????

props to Lonely Ninja

Old 04-16-2007, 09:15 PM   #732
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It seems like a combat vehicle. Oh well.

Yeah, it is, but I just liked the weapons and story of Halo 1 more than Halo 2.

Btw, nice sig.
Yeah, that airship isn't designed to be used by the Chief in-game.

Also, thanks. I just stole some pics from the Bungie Weekly Updates and came up with that sig. The slogan under it is courtesy of me though.

Also, I loved Halo dearly. It's just that, to me, Halo 2 is exactly Halo 1 with more weapons, vehicles, enemies, levels, a way better multiplayer component (XBL), so I automatically like Halo 2 better than it's prequel.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2007, 09:17 PM   #733
knife man
Resident Vampire

i did like the multiplayer better on halo2 but i prefer the weapons in halo

props to Lonely Ninja

Old 04-16-2007, 09:18 PM   #734
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Yeah, that airship isn't designed to be used by the Chief in-game.

Also, thanks. I just stole some pics from the Bungie Weekly Updates and came up with that sig. The slogan under it is courtesy of me though.

Also, I loved Halo dearly. It's just that, to me, Halo 2 is exactly Halo 1 with more weapons, vehicles, enemies, levels, a way better multiplayer component (XBL), so I automatically like Halo 2 better than it's prequel.
It should, though. <.< >.>

Nice. 300 quote, too.

I like the new enemies of Halo 2 (except the Drones; they're just so stupid), but the weapons just weren't to my liking. I liked the MA5B too much to let the Battle Rifle replace it. But the Covenant Carbine was a nice addition.
Old 04-16-2007, 09:20 PM   #735
knife man
Resident Vampire

Quote:

I like the new enemies of Halo 2 (except the Drones; they're just so stupid), but the weapons just weren't to my liking. I liked the MA5B too much to let the Battle Rifle replace it. But the Covenant Carbine was a nice addition.
i dont like the battle rifle for 2 reasons
1. the clip is small and its burst
2. there is a really cheat way to kill people with that and a plasma pistol>_<

and of course i liked the sword add on

props to Lonely Ninja