Halo fc - Page 53 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 04-22-2007, 08:46 PM   #781
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Halo fc

The public Beta is not up on Live. The public doesn't come out intil May 16th, if you're seeing people's profile saying 'playing Halo 3 Beta', those are private, specially selected people that are testing it out beforehand. It's not the real deal....

Check http://www.bungie.net for more information.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-22-2007, 08:47 PM   #782
Kina
Star-Stuff

Thanked 1,181 Times in 646 Posts
Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

I see, I don't have Xbox live, I researched it on the internet and read about it in GameInformer

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

When I wake on the last day of my life, I want to face it without regret.

Kina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 08:20 AM   #783
hellrazier99
Genin

hellrazier99 is an unknown quantity at this point

it is fact i agree with LN and Trey there is know way this person has that game it's not possible since the games release date isn't till this fall and trey is also right the beta isn't set up on live i know i play like all the time when i'm not talking to you guys and going to work.
Bunny Killers: Dosu189

S-Cry-Ed F.C.:Owner
(\_/)
(X.X)~~~DIE BUNNY
(> <)
hellrazier99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 04:20 PM   #784
Kina
Star-Stuff

Kina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud ofKina has much to be proud of

ACK! I can't wait until fall... *rocks in cornor muttering something about legendary*

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 04-23-2007, 04:22 PM   #785
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Hell, I can't even wait 'til May. Damn clocks moving so slow.
Old 04-23-2007, 04:23 PM   #786
Kina
Star-Stuff

I know how you feel, i look at me watch and I swear it was moving backwards...

Luck is a skill.

<Jonathan3

Don't hate on Rival.

Old 04-23-2007, 04:27 PM   #787
Trey
Legendary

Yes, damn the invention of the slow moving clocks. I want Halo now!!!
Old 04-23-2007, 07:55 PM   #788
The lord of shuriken
{{The Diamond Village}}

The lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to beholdThe lord of shuriken is a splendid one to behold

i really love halo 3 its cool espically because you get more monsters then useal and the arena for two player they are alot color and the extra missions sweet

Yay my favorite person
The lord of shuriken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-23-2007, 07:57 PM   #789
Trey
Legendary

Everyone, go here now:

http://www.gametrailers.com/umwatcher.php?id=59795

It's leaked footage, a must see.
Old 04-23-2007, 10:51 PM   #790
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by The lord of shuriken View Post
i really love halo 3 its cool espically because you get more monsters then useal and the arena for two player they are alot color and the extra missions sweet
Enough; Halo 3 has not been released, and there is no possible way in hell that you have a copy, despite your claims. Do not make any more ludicrous claims about owning the game or anything else.

@Trey- Nice. I liked the music, and it makes me want Halo 3 even more, dammit. >.<
Old 04-23-2007, 10:53 PM   #791
knife man
Resident Vampire

knife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to beholdknife man is a splendid one to behold

yea don't make false claims to try and make people beg for info, it's mean>_>

props to Lonely Ninja

knife man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-25-2007, 07:37 PM   #792
MasterNinja02
Genin

MasterNinja02 is an unknown quantity at this point

Yo Loney when are you gonna update the fanfic.

Member of:
Halo Fc
MasterNinja02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2007, 08:12 AM   #793
hellrazier99
Genin

trey that music is sweet its going to be awesome i can't wait to get a hold of one of those spartan lazers iheard a rumor that the can take out all three specter turrets in one hit.the spikers look awesome to but dose anyone have any idea what the new enemy looks like the info i got says it's like a grunt but bigger so will it be harder to kill??? cause one shot from anything in the haed can kill a grunt i hope these new creature's are somewhat formidable.

(\_/)
(X.X)~~~DIE BUNNY
(> <)
Old 04-26-2007, 06:28 PM   #794
LonelyNinja

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterNinja02 View Post
Yo Loney when are you gonna update the fanfic.
Soon, since my computer is almost done being fixed. I'll definitely work on the next chapter tomorrow (and I promise it'll be better and longer than usual).
Quote:
Originally Posted by hellrazier99 View Post
trey that music is sweet its going to be awesome i can't wait to get a hold of one of those spartan lazers iheard a rumor that the can take out all three specter turrets in one hit.the spikers look awesome to but dose anyone have any idea what the new enemy looks like the info i got says it's like a grunt but bigger so will it be harder to kill??? cause one shot from anything in the haed can kill a grunt i hope these new creature's are somewhat formidable.
That new enemy might be a Brute child (in my opinion). That'd be kind of interesting. I'd also like to see more Flood hosts, for example Flood Jackals, Flood Grunts, and Flood Brutes (even though those would kick my ass five ways to Wednesday).
Old 04-27-2007, 08:11 AM   #795
hellrazier99
Genin

haha that would be awesome what if the flood took over a hunter and used it's fuel rod that would be freakin un belevable yet strangly cool

(\_/)
(X.X)~~~DIE BUNNY
(> <)