Halo fc - Page 90 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-07-2008, 05:40 PM   #1336
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough
Re: Halo fc

is this really the place to be discussing this???

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-07-2008, 07:53 PM   #1337
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by I'MNOTCRAZY View Post
is this really the place to be discussing this???
probably not

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 07:59 PM   #1338
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Quote:
black opps? is that part of the dub translation?

topic: favorite weapon/dual wield combo
Yeah, it is.

@Harrada: I don't want this to sound mean, but be quiet. Naruto analogies fail here, especially bad ones. Post about Halo 3, plzthx. And by the way, I don't think babygirl wants your lousy Internet come-ons.

OT: Ooh, tough one. I love the Shotgun in Halo 3, but I don't think it's my favorite. I try different weapons when I see them (with the exception of the Spartan Laser, since I suck with it), but I mostly use the Assault Rifle simply because I spawn with it.

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:21 PM   #1339
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Yeah, it is.

@Harrada: I don't want this to sound mean, but be quiet. Naruto analogies fail here, especially bad ones. Post about Halo 3, plzthx. And by the way, I don't think babygirl wants your lousy Internet come-ons.

OT: Ooh, tough one. I love the Shotgun in Halo 3, but I don't think it's my favorite. I try different weapons when I see them (with the exception of the Spartan Laser, since I suck with it), but I mostly use the Assault Rifle simply because I spawn with it.
come-ons I'm 11! and ok!
Old 01-07-2008, 08:32 PM   #1340
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn, favorite weapon? I guess mine would be the Grav Hammer. Its just so rewarding when u smash the skull of some dude thats been talking trash about u the entire match

@Harrada please change ur avie it just reminds me 2 much of tookapai:/

@IMNOTCRAZY the awnser is a flat no. there is no way corprate Microsoft will give u free stuff

Last edited by Minamoto4444; 01-07-2008 at 08:36 PM.
Minamoto4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 08:42 PM   #1341
Harrada
Jounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minamoto4444 View Post
damn, favorite weapon? I guess mine would be the Grav Hammer. Its just so rewarding when u smash the skull of some dude thats been talking trash about u the entire match

@Harrada please change ur avie it just reminds me 2 much of tookapai:/

@IMNOTCRAZY the awnser is a flat no. there is no way corprate Microsoft will give u free stuff
who is tookapai?
Old 01-07-2008, 08:48 PM   #1342
Minamoto4444
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harrada View Post
who is tookapai?
another member here at NL he used to have ur same avie.
Old 01-07-2008, 09:00 PM   #1343
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

except with the gravity hammer it sucks if someone starts shooting you first with the AR, then you don't really have enough time to get close, so you do it a bit too far away, they just get launched away and shoot at you in the air... but it IS damn fun!!! I got sooo much air on my friends driving around in a mongoose on Sandtrap...

Mine's probably...The Laser. SOOO much fun, if you're good at it. Midrange...Carbine. I like it more than the BR. If used correctly, it's faster. Shortrange...who doesn't love dual Mauler?

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2008, 09:06 PM   #1344
Harrada
Jounin

Quote:
except with the gravity hammer it sucks if someone starts shooting you first with the AR, then you don't really have enough time to get close, so you do it a bit too far away, they just get launched away and shoot at you in the air... but it IS damn fun!!! I got sooo much air on my friends driving around in a mongoose on Sandtrap...

Mine's probably...The Laser. SOOO much fun, if you're good at it. Midrange...Carbine. I like it more than the BR. If used correctly, it's faster. Shortrange...who doesn't love dual Mauler?
ok then I'll change it

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Old 01-08-2008, 02:18 PM   #1345
Minamoto4444
Genin

here are my picks for all te ranges(and yes this will sound like an award show lol)Close range:Hammer...of course:/, Mid range: Portable Turrets of any kind,Long range:Laser

Last edited by Minamoto4444; 01-08-2008 at 02:20 PM.
Minamoto4444 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2008, 06:02 PM   #1346
Harrada
Jounin

I hate the flood they are so annoying for me

Owner of:

by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

Old 01-08-2008, 07:47 PM   #1347
Minamoto4444
Genin

uh is anyone else here having trouble viewing earlier pages? I was just told that my IP address was banned.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:45 PM   #1348
LonelyNinja

Quote:
topic: favorite weapon/dual wield combo
Dual wield = SMGs or the Spikers in Halo 3, plasma rifles in Halo 2.
Favorite weapon = Sniper rifle in all the games, rocket launcher in Halo 2, Spartan Laser in Halo 3, but I do enjoy the Gravity Hammer.

@Harrada, Minamoto4444, and everyone else who is spamming- Alright, quit spamming. Seriously. Post about Halo and nothing else.
Old 01-08-2008, 08:51 PM   #1349
Minamoto4444
Genin

I was just curios about this:What is ur Fav,Level in all 3 of the games,Character. For me Level:Keyes from H1.Character:Gravemind

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
@Harrada, Minamoto4444, and everyone else who is spamming- Alright, quit spamming. Seriously. Post about Halo and nothing else.
but, but, LonelyNinja I though we were fwends!!*cries*
Old 01-08-2008, 09:00 PM   #1350
babygirl
Genin

babygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

i like betraying people online it's so funny cause thier like "wtf?' and i like to cuss em out on th mic and get kicked out so my rep is pretty bad but i got 2 accounts
babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote