Halo fc - Page 92 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > General > Fanclub Central > Official Fanclubs

Official Fanclubs View the official fanclubs of the forums and join them if you wish.

Old 01-19-2008, 01:12 PM   #1366
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road
Re: Halo fc

No way I disagree Halo 1's campaign; thats a fail compared to Halo 2 and 3. I mean come on no Covenant back story no space action. Not even two lines of speech for the elites. And in terms of Halo 3's campaign I liked it except the part where it needed more Elites. If the Elites(not just the Arbiter) were with you the whole campaign it would have rocked. And also a space lvl or two would have pwned. Like in the Ark lvl the first part is you have to defend the Shadow of Intent. Or, at the start of the game you hijack a Seraph fighter and flew through the Battle of earth. I mean come on you need some effin space not like a 30sec clip.

Member of the Star Wars FC
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-20-2008, 02:16 AM   #1367
Black Chakra
Genin

Black Chakra is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys im back I got live a couple days ago and just give me a friends request and we can PARTY UP!lol my G-Tag is Sn1P3r H3r0

Last edited by Black Chakra; 02-11-2008 at 08:10 AM.
Black Chakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:43 AM   #1368
babygirl
Genin

babygirl is an unknown quantity at this point

my username is supergirl227 for anyone to know
babygirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:53 AM   #1369
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 View Post
No way I disagree Halo 1's campaign; thats a fail compared to Halo 2 and 3. I mean come on no Covenant back story no space action. Not even two lines of speech for the elites. And in terms of Halo 3's campaign I liked it except the part where it needed more Elites. If the Elites(not just the Arbiter) were with you the whole campaign it would have rocked. And also a space lvl or two would have pwned. Like in the Ark lvl the first part is you have to defend the Shadow of Intent. Or, at the start of the game you hijack a Seraph fighter and flew through the Battle of earth. I mean come on you need some effin space not like a 30sec clip.
Dude, Halo 1's Campaign is superior to Halo 3's campaign in so many ways, it's not even funny. Please don't make me break it down: it should be apparent.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 01:13 PM   #1370
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

damn Halo 1s campain was so original. I just got done playing 343 Guilty Spark and its just so much fun, even if it did come out 7 years ago! Plus H3s campain was just a H1 rip off. The story lines were so close together it wasnt even funny.

@ also My XBL gamertag is Minamoto4444(original huh?) but dont expect to see me anytime soon... my Wireless adapter broke and I have to work for another 50 bucks to get it fixed.
Old 01-21-2008, 07:31 PM   #1371
I'MNOTCRAZY
ANBU

I'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enoughI'MNOTCRAZY will become famous soon enough

Narrows is now my 3rd favorite stage...I kicked some serious ass on there... I <3 dual maulers...one is even fine. a close up shot and a beat down will do the trick, I learned.

want to see what FC's I'm in? click V
I'MNOTCRAZY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 10:05 PM   #1372
hellrazier99
Genin

hellrazier99 is an unknown quantity at this point

i think there all gret i would hug them but that would be weird
Bunny Killers: Dosu189

S-Cry-Ed F.C.:Owner
(\_/)
(X.X)~~~DIE BUNNY
(> <)
hellrazier99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 01:13 AM   #1373
Harrada
Jounin

Harrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to beholdHarrada is a splendid one to behold

Hey guys I want to quit the fc so thanks for everything and bye

Owner of:

People live their lives bound
by what they accept
as correct and true.
That's how they
define reality.
But what does it mean
to be "correct" or "true?"
merely vague concepts...
their "reality" may
all be a mirage.
Can we consider
Them to simply be living
in their own world,
shapes by beliefs?

The warrior protects and defends because he realizes the value of others. He knows that they are essential to society and, in his gift of service, recognizes and values theirs... When faced with a woman or child in a situation in which they are vulnerable, there are two types of people: those who would offer succor and aid, and those who would prey upon them.
Harrada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2008, 10:54 PM   #1374
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Mizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished roadMizukage Hitsugaya 10 is on a distinguished road

Well may I ask why? and bye ty for nothing

Old 02-11-2008, 08:15 AM   #1375
Black Chakra
Genin

OMFG TOTAL PwNaGe!!!!!

I just played a game of Shotty Snipers on Last Resort I got

7 Beat Downs
1 Assasination
2 Head shots
4 Double Kills
2 Triple Kills
1 Sniper Spree
2 Killing Spree
1 Killing Frenzy!!!!
27 kills and 7 deaths=+20!!!
Old 02-14-2008, 08:22 PM   #1376
ShinobiKnight
Silberner Held

ShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really niceShinobiKnight is just really nice

Awesome, BC. I'll check out your Live tomorrow, when I'm allowed on. By the way, I have a pic on my File Share of my first and only Killimanjaro. It doesn't say it on the screen, but the medal shows up, right next to the Killtrocity one. My Gamertag is K3N4N4T0R (that's a zero). Before you tell me how stupid that Gamertag is, I already know. It's my brother's account, and he likes 1337. But when I can play, I use his account, since the fucker won't let me get one of my own.
(BTW, I've gotten a Running Riot before. Killing Frenzy is good, but you don't see Riots too often in matchmade games)

ShinobiKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2008, 03:18 PM   #1377
Minamoto4444
Genin

Minamoto4444 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey guys sorry I havnt been active here, Ive been playing on PSN alot so uh yea. Anyway I just all the achievements in Halo 3 so now I got teh katana! And I also sent a request to bungie for the Recon armor. I hope they say yes:]
Old 02-15-2008, 04:29 PM   #1378
Mizukage Hitsugaya 10
Mizukage

Hm I've been gone for...a while b/c final exams are close

Old 02-18-2008, 09:58 PM   #1379
LonelyNinja

I apologize for not getting updating the Halo fanfic lately. I'm on the track team now, so I've got practices after school, then I have to do homework, and by the time I'm done I'm wiped out and don't feel like writing. So yeah, don't expect an update any time soon. But enough of that, anyone read and finished "Contact Harvest?"
Old 02-19-2008, 08:07 AM   #1380
Black Chakra
Genin

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShinobiKnight View Post
Awesome, BC. I'll check out your Live tomorrow, when I'm allowed on. By the way, I have a pic on my File Share of my first and only Killimanjaro. It doesn't say it on the screen, but the medal shows up, right next to the Killtrocity one. My Gamertag is K3N4N4T0R (that's a zero). Before you tell me how stupid that Gamertag is, I already know. It's my brother's account, and he likes 1337. But when I can play, I use his account, since the fucker won't let me get one of my own.
(BTW, I've gotten a Running Riot before. Killing Frenzy is good, but you don't see Riots too often in matchmade games)
lol I was playing with a guy on BTB he got a Untouchable and Perfection it was Nuetral assult of Vallahala Covies they are stupid enough to not protect their own base and that gut protected ours so i scored all the points and disarmed a bomb BTW I had 14 kills and we had already won because i was gonna kill thia guy and it said game over am i just killed him 14 kills 0 deaths 1more +PERFECTION