naruto_Manga_606 - Page 7 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-19-2012, 12:59 AM   #91
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: naruto_Manga_606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^if all tht is possible he could have done it when he was fighting hachibi right?
I guess going hand in hand with a tail beast might have some perks of its own. Remember Son Goku said that "that mask man cannot come in here" or something like that which is even with a SG, MS and RG.
So i guess naruto has a better adv over sasuke in that aspect
Exactly Son Goku did say that..when your connection is so strong you can hinder Genjutsu or even Uchihas from entering a consciousness at that depth...

Also @KYF, Madara attempting to summon the Kyuubi means nothing esp when you'ere mentioning Naruto going down on his knees pain. Naruto never felt that before..it was new to him. Were all the clones shown doing that? Was Naruto in extreme pain? NO. If Madara or Uchihas are so capable of ripping the Kyuubi from their hosts then why did Obito act only when Kushina's seal was weakened? Why hasn't Obito captured or controlled the tail beast in Naruto..simply they can not.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-19-2012 at 01:18 AM.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-19-2012, 01:52 AM   #92
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
^if all tht is possible he could have done it when he was fighting hachibi right?
I guess going hand in hand with a tail beast might have some perks of its own. Remember Son Goku said that "that mask man cannot come in here" or something like that which is even with a SG, MS and RG.
So i guess naruto has a better adv over sasuke in that aspect
I think Kyuubs, Kurama, specifically can be controlled, (prolly not fully when Naruto is sync'd) but even when Obito was trying to yank from Moms Kusina, the Bijuu had Sharingan controlled eyes until Minato did the seal shit.

Summons have been susceptible too, Sasuke did the same to Manda, but other Bijuu haven't been shown to 'bow' to Uchihia eyes, best example KB vs. Sasuke. Possibly though Sasuke could've entered Naruto's mind because of they're bonds, as well, that would be some Grant Hill, Kishi shit.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:55 AM   #93
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
I think Kyuubs, Kurama, specifically can be controlled, (prolly not fully when Naruto is sync'd) but even when Obito was trying to yank from Moms Kusina, the Bijuu had Sharingan controlled eyes until Minato did the seal shit.

Summons have been susceptible too, Sasuke did the same to Manda, but other Bijuu haven't been shown to 'bow' to Uchihia eyes, best example KB vs. Sasuke. Possibly though Sasuke could've entered Naruto's mind because of they're bonds, as well, that would be some Grant Hill, Kishi shit.
I mean it not that I don't agree that bijuu or Kurama can be controlled..it's that as you said when they are synced as they are now...its just not happening..Just like with KB, Naruto's is just stronger.....

Edit: Obito only struck Kushina when she was weak and the seal was weak...and even then as the flashback showed, she held him at bay. Obito only acted when he knew he could force Kyuubi from her.

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-19-2012 at 01:59 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Pritha (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 03:40 AM   #94
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

so why there's a dog and cat on madara's wall?

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
Wolverine (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #95
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by kluang View Post

so why there's a dog and cat on madara's wall?
Madara used to watch Nickelodeon...he is still pissed they cancelled CatDog
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Gamabunta (10-19-2012), Human Rasengan (10-19-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-19-2012), kluang (10-19-2012), Pritha (10-19-2012), Reesaroni (10-19-2012), Wolverine (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 05:33 AM   #96
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

So does this mean naruto is senju?
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 06:14 AM   #97
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
So does this mean naruto is senju?
It means that Kishi has decided to make it concrete that the Uzumaki come from the Senju family tree. Since the Sage's sons became Uchiha and Senju..without Zetsu or Madara going into detail about the lineage I assume he just said Naruto/Mito and Tsuanade are Senju.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:30 AM   #98
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
It means that Kishi has decided to make it concrete that the Uzumaki come from the Senju family tree. Since the Sage's sons became Uchiha and Senju..without Zetsu or Madara going into detail about the lineage I assume he just said Naruto/Mito and Tsuanade are Senju.
Ok I was just checking.. Man I sooo want to remove the spoiler tags from my signature but I'll digress.It's kinda weird hearing someone else say it with me over a hundred chapters later. Welcome!
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE

Last edited by Human Rasengan; 10-19-2012 at 06:40 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:45 AM   #99
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Ok I was just checking.. Man I sooo want to remove the spoiler tags from my signature but I'll digress.It's kinda weird hearing someone else say it with me over a hundred chapters later. Welcome!
I got lost edit lol! I was still talking about bloodlines lol!

Last edited by apacolypz; 10-19-2012 at 07:04 AM.
Old 10-19-2012, 06:54 AM   #100
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
YEP! I HEAR YA BUD honestly I don't get what the big fuss was....Shit they are all cousins and relatives if you look back at their bloodline..
Yea but I was saying it from clues of the kage system numinous even gave me flack for linking tsunades candidacy for hokage was tied to family ties to naruto. He was the one who made the screaming lady in my signature

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 10-19-2012, 07:05 AM   #101
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Yea but I was saying it from clues of the kage system numinous even gave me flack for linking tsunades candidacy for hokage was tied to family ties to naruto. He was the one who made the screaming lady in my signature
Oh ok I gotya now...man I am at work literally dying to get out of here...Brain stopped functioning some hours ago lol!
Old 10-19-2012, 07:28 AM   #102
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

So, is there anything left from P1 that Kishi hasn't fucked over? So far destiny, teamwork, character development for every character, the timeline, each generation surpassing the previous, and just within the past five chapters Obito's noble sacrifice and villains with legitimate reasons for being evil. Did I miss anything?

I know all these points have been brought up time and time again, but every new chapter I can't help but feel like the joy this manga used to have is just gone. I don't think Kishi enjoys doing this anymore.

Last edited by emachina; 10-19-2012 at 07:30 AM.
emachina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 09:20 AM   #103
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, how could I forget about HR and the fact he can't stand still for a second and think that, even if the translation is correct, it could be true only to Nagato?

Jumping into conclusions is fun!

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
kael03 (10-19-2012)
Old 10-19-2012, 11:47 AM   #104
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

I just realized I called the statue being the "moon" in the Moon's Eye Plan, lol.

Yep just check out the last page of the "Just a thought" thread. I finally got one! Yaaaahhhhh ME!

I may not be completely right in my details but said it was a stone body the So6P created, that people refer to as the moon.

Okay enough self back patting....
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2012, 01:24 PM   #105
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

Anyone else wishing that this is some big f'n genjutsu by a Shisui-type character on the entire Narutoverse?
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (10-19-2012)