Hajime no Ippo 985-989 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 10-21-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Hajime no Ippo 985-989

Hajime no Ippo 985
Hajime no Ippo 986
Hajime no Ippo 987
Hajime no Ippo 988
Hajime no Ippo 989

Yeah saw this coming a mile away. No reason why Vlog should win this. As stated in the manga "You couldn't hack it in Japan & you wanna take the belt?!" Pretty much my thoughts when I found out he was getting a world title shot.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-21-2012, 12:52 PM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Hajime no Ippo 985-989

hopefully this fight ends soon so that we can see ippo go for a title run

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2012, 03:53 PM   #3
uzumakinagato
Chuunin

uzumakinagato is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
hopefully this fight ends soon so that we can see ippo go for a title run
dude it's vorg, you don't wanna see his fight?

The eclips, damn that was fucked up....
uzumakinagato is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2012, 07:45 AM   #4
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by uzumakinagato View Post
dude it's vorg, you don't wanna see his fight?
If you mean watch him get his ass handed to him, lose the fight, but then still feel like a winner because he made it that far sure why not. I mean it's only going to be repeated when Ippo loses to Martinez at the end of the manga. You could call this foreshadowing of things to come because Ippo isn't going to understand right away why vorg is happy that he lost. Eventually he will finally get it when it happens to him against Martinez. There's only one true winner in this manga within the main cast & that's obviously Takamura.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 10-22-2012 at 07:50 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote