Naruto_608_Predictions - Page 4 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 10-28-2012, 04:19 AM   #46
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_608_Predictions

Another guy who made some really good predictions back in the day was The Sixth Hokage. But he hasn't been active here in a long time.

Old 10-28-2012, 06:03 AM   #47
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Ah. The Special One. Should have said TSO instead. Ya his preds were good. havn't seen him in ages nor remember seeing 6th hokage.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 11:35 AM   #48
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonbpy View Post
havnt seen a single positive review on his youtube page lol
i get lot of postive review!!! Look like you need to do a research!!!! Learn a common sence!!
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:22 PM   #49
Narut0360
Genin

Narut0360 is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation Re: Naruto_608_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post
i get lot of postive review!!! Look like you need to do a research!!!! Learn a common sence!!
Why did you even join this forum?

I'm fine with you writing your predictions

Im even fine with your confidence in your predictions even though in my opinion They really SUCK!!!

But what i'm not fine with is YOU are totally disrespecting everyone on this forum whos been here longer than you. You need to learn Respect!!

Most people on this forum will give you that respect when you deserve it. However when you make the insulting remark that
Jericho Uzimaki Got his inspiration from "YOU" That is just Blasphemous and will not make you many friends on this forum.

Quote:
AND in my opinion most people do not care if you have positive reviews outside of here and you should not be bringing them up as your defence, because now that your are here on in this forum We should be the only Judges besides yourself to give you POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE reviews that you care about.

Thank you and have a Nice Day
Narut0360 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 12:29 PM   #50
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

To jericho and nekomata

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-29-2012), ckraizitee (11-03-2012), ivhturp2 (10-31-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-28-2012), KiddJutsu (10-28-2012), Narut0360 (10-28-2012), nekomata19 (10-29-2012), Pritha (10-28-2012)
Old 10-28-2012, 02:52 PM   #51
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Narut0360 View Post
Why did you even join this forum?

I'm fine with you writing your predictions

Im even fine with your confidence in your predictions even though in my opinion They really SUCK!!!

But what i'm not fine with is YOU are totally disrespecting everyone on this forum whos been here longer than you. You need to learn Respect!!

Most people on this forum will give you that respect when you deserve it. However when you make the insulting remark that
Jericho Uzimaki Got his inspiration from "YOU" That is just Blasphemous and will not make you many friends on this forum.

AND in my opinion most people do not care if you have positive reviews outside of here and you should not be bringing them up as your defence, because now that your are here on in this forum We should be the only Judges besides yourself to give you POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE reviews that you care about.

Thank you and have a Nice Day
hmmm seem like a hater commend for me it seem.........I WAS RESPOND TO SOME PERSON WHO SAY I AM NOT GET GOOD REVIEW FOR YOUTUBE SO THERE IS A MANY RELEVANCE FOR ME TO RESPOND!!! And you say my predict suck but this is a nosense and sound like jelous hater who is angry with world problems!!! even if jericho not admit i am give him the inspire for his predicts........I KNOW THIS IS A TRUE FACT! I deserve 40% miminmum credit for every predict he make because I AM THE INSPIRE FOR IT!! LOOK FOR A CONECTION AND YOU SEE THE TRUTH LIKE SUNLIGHT THROUGH THE WINDOW!!! AND YOU SHOW ME RESPECT I AM DESERVE OF!! END OF COVERSATION!!!
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 02:56 PM   #52
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

Someone mad.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:36 PM   #53
luffyus
Academy Student

luffyus is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: Naruto_608_Predictions

Quote:
hmmm seem like a hater commend for me it seem.........I WAS RESPOND TO SOME PERSON WHO SAY I AM NOT GET GOOD REVIEW FOR YOUTUBE SO THERE IS A MANY RELEVANCE FOR ME TO RESPOND!!! And you say my predict suck but this is a nosense and sound like jelous hater who is angry with world problems!!! even if jericho not admit i am give him the inspire for his predicts........I KNOW THIS IS A TRUE FACT! I deserve 40% miminmum credit for every predict he make because I AM THE INSPIRE FOR IT!! LOOK FOR A CONECTION AND YOU SEE THE TRUTH LIKE SUNLIGHT THROUGH THE WINDOW!!! AND YOU SHOW ME RESPECT I AM DESERVE OF!! END OF COVERSATION!!!
i think madara's going to get out of the manga and come to kill or maybe to put you under genjutsu ...i really hope so
luffyus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2012, 03:41 PM   #54
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Why feed the troll? Just ignore his idiocy, which I'm certain is deliberate...
Old 10-28-2012, 03:49 PM   #55
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Aman, of Sandonia
Welcome to my ignorant list... I mean Ignore List.

=========

Prediction
-Naruto vs Madara

Naruto: "Waaaaah waaaah, I'm the son of the 4th Hokage even though he was a bitch daddy"
Madara: "Lol oh that guy? There's a reason why I left Obito to him, take a wild guess"
Naruto: "Why?"
Madara: "Because he's a bitch that's why!"

Naruto rages and becomes a lil more stronger only for Madara to laugh at him.

Madara: "5, 4, 3, and 2. All of them were nothing to me, that's why I left my underling Oro to the 3rd(don't ask why, I had a hand in this somehow even though I was never even talked about until Valley of The End and Part2), Obito to the 4th, some of those Ninja dudes to the 2nd and whooped the whole current generation with my pinky"
Naruto: "I'm Naruto and I will be the next ho..."

Madara pimp slaps Naruto

Madara: "Yes son of a bitch, you will be my hoe"

-Obito vs Kakashi
Kakashi: "Obito, just wait. Rin was a..."

Obito gives Kakashi the Uchiha-fuck-you by performing some jutsu that I don't care to explain.

Guy comes to the rescue only to be tailed by Hachibi/Bee.
It is now Hachibi/Guy/Kakashi vs Obito.

Obito: "You let Rin die, despite in my flashback where you actually killed her!"

Obito rages similarly to how Naruto did when Madara mocked his pops.

Obito performs "MOKUTON: Wood Dildos," 1 old twig for Guy, a big ass huge tree 1 for Hachibi, and a dog-looking 1 for Kakashi.

Obito: "I will show you what Madara showed me"
Obito proceeds without any lube, only to be interrupted.

Termites start to eat the wooden creations, while some Dark pushes Obito back(badum tss)

Darui and some of the Aburame Clan have arrived.

Obito: "Lol, you guys interested too?"

Obito ponders whether he should try something, but goes ahead anyway.

Obito: "RINNEGAN: fawpoejsfkdjfwoajlefdsa Jutsu"

Something awesome happens, but words can't explain(oh bummer or Obama)

Then something else happens.
The surrounding area starts to grow large amounts of Trees creating a Large Forest. Obito looks at Madara, Madara looks at Obito.
Madara in thought: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."
Obito in thought: "FUUUUUUUUUUUUUU..."

Naruto/Kurama chat

K: "Naruto, do you feel this?"
N: "Yes, I feel it in nuts Kurama. What is this?"
K: "Well unless you were born yesterday you'd know that the Senju Clan were called, "Senju Clan of the Forest."
N: "What? I never knew that. If so, why am I feeling like this?
K: "Well like your mother stated, Senju/Uzumaki share a common ancestor or are blood relatives depending on the scan group. When us Biju were chilling, there was a clan headed by some dude with a forehead protector. He was the younger son of the Sage. One day he exploded a huge load on a desert and out came a huge forest. Well it turns out that there was female chilling in that desert, and the load hit her in the right spot. She had red hair"
N: "No way, if that's so then I'm a Senju?"
K: "Yeah, I just confirmed it you dumbass"
N: "Wow, so that means someone is ejaculating right now?"
K: "So strong, yet so stupid. No you dumbfuck, there are Uzumaki on the way here. The ones that scattered across the globe. Not only Uzumaki, but some of the hidden Senju too"

Like little heads popping out, thousands of Gingers are seen surrounding the whole battlefield along with Greyheads and a few Blackheads.

Madara: "So it seems they have returned"
Obito: "It's like you planned, so I guess we should proceed with our counter?"

Madara creates more clones, Obito leaves.

Obito returns and does a Kuchiyose-no-jutsu.

BAM... 5000 Zetsu... yet something is different.
NO WAY!

The Zetsu each have a single Sharingan. Scene shows the Sharingan Wall as empty. Shisui's eye is still chilling since it's crushed.

An Uchiha Revival vs a Senju Revival?

===============

Bet Kishi doesn't have the male parts to pull off something like this.

inb4 Aman says it's similar to his old shit.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to CrustaceaN For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (10-28-2012), Human Rasengan (11-05-2012), nekomata19 (10-29-2012), Wolverine (10-29-2012)
Old 10-28-2012, 06:26 PM   #56
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

Better than killing for a soda. Shouldn't it be classified as fanfic instead?
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 04:51 AM   #57
CrustaceaN
-

CrustaceaN is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
Better than killing for a soda. Shouldn't it be classified as fanfic instead?
Fan Fic?

Meh, I could care less if this prediction/fan fic came true or not.
Questions still remain like
-WTF happened to the rest of the Senju after Hashi/Tobirama left, because Tsunade is basically an inbred-christina hendricks.
-WTF is Obito/Madara going to do with all them Sharingans?
-WTF are the other Uzumaki doing? Do they not care?

Even though this is a shounen, it's not that hard to answer some of these questions(like for fux sake, Kabutos Mother/Rins Death?!?!?!)
I guess I'm wrong.
CrustaceaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 06:50 AM   #58
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

chapter 608-Apacolypz

Running in between the tides..

Madara's wood dragon continues to wrap its body around the Kyuubi. Naruto: Like that will be enough to stop me! Naruto: Wind Release! Shuriken Blades! . While holding on to his grip against the Dragon the Kyuubi shoots out large shurikens that speed from his mouth slicing the body of the Dragon in many pieces. Kyuubi: DO YOU THINK I WOULD BE TAMED BY THAT CURSED DRAGON ONCE AGAIN? Madara: HMPH, it matters not. That was Hashirama's play thing not my own. For there is no being who can stand against my ultimate weapon. Kurama: Naruto you must be cautious of Madara's ultimate Susanoo form. It is as big as the sky and as strong as the Bijuu. Naruto:??! WHAT? Stronger than you? Kurama: I could of probably stood a chance if I was complete. Your father split my yin and yang chakras and sent the Yin into the belly of the Death God.

Naruto: WHO CARES WHAT HE CAN DO! HE HAS NEVER FACED UZUMAKI NARUTO!
Kurama smiles, Kurama: Bold words won't work alone Naruto...but we will do whatever we can to send this bastard back to the afterlife. Madara: Well as much as I want to test out your capabilities, I just don't have time for you....Basho Ten'in! Naruto is being pulled toward Madara who forms a Susanoo arm with sickle in hand. Madara: Die like the rest of your clan! Madara goes to strike Naruto with his Susanoo sword but Naruto forms a huge chakra hand that blocks the attack directly. Naruto is knocked back to the earth and his feet slide across the dessert floor. Madara: Quick reflexes kid! Still not good enough! Susanoo comes from the ground up, Naruto notices the attack and jumps up in the sky. Naruto: Planetary Rasengan. Naruto slaps the Susanoo with multiple rasengans as they hurl him right behind Madara. Madara: Tcht....(sucking his teeth) Naruto stands near Hachibi. Naruto: Uncle Bee I need you to transform. You are too big of a target and we need to ration our chakras. Bee quickly transforms and lands beside Naruto. Naruto and Bee bump fists as they both seem more confident than ever. They both take off with speed toward the sinister Madara. Gai races to the aide and side of Kakashi who is facing off against the lost Obito. Naruto (whispering to Bee) Do you think you can do it? Bee: I got you son no stress, we will beat this bitch to death we da BEST! Naruto smiles and heads off in front of Bee. Naruto: Shadow clone Jutsu! Five clones burst through in front of the real Naruto. Naruto: Here goes nothing! He takes out a kunai and throws it directly at Madara. Without even moving, Madara simply allows the kunai to go past his cheek. Madara: Poor aim, you know these eyes can see everything.. You waste your motions coming at me head first. The Naruto clones all form larger than average Rasenshurikens. Madara: That jutsu from before..even if I am hit with it..I won't allow it! The clones all jump in the air and toss out their respective Rasenshurikens. As they swing around the sky racing towards Madara's location. Madara: Five of them..hmmmm I have to make it large enough to reflect the last few to get reflected away. Madara: Preta Path! Madara absorbs the first three RS's. As he switches to Shinra Tensei he is pushing the last two away. As Madara is extending his Shinra Tensei, Bee jumps in front of him. Bee: MY TURN! Eight legged Ink submission! Bee turns into a small ink form of the Hachibi, as he liquefies he jumps on Madara. Madara: INK??? The ink starts to harden like his seal jutsu. Madara: They aim to cease my movements??

Naruto: No we aim to cut you up in pieces! Naruto now stands before Madara. Naruto: Kyuubi sickles! Naruto forms nine chakra tails that pierce Madara all over. I will not allow you to use your hands Uchiha Madara. This is the end as Naruto has every limb secured by his tails. Naruto forms two hands from his shoulders. He quickly forms a mini Bijuudama, Naruto: Any last words?! Madara: I will see you in three..no two minutes... Naruto lunges the dense chakra orb toward the shackled Madara. Obito notices the attack by the Jinks. Obito hesitates and remains in his place before Kakashi. Naruto looks on as the body and remains of Madara are no more. Naruto: Like hell, he can't be that easy to beat...Madara: You are right young Uzumaki. Madara rises from the ground about a hundred or so yards away from Naruto. Naruto: A wood clone? Madara: Correct, only I was able to see through Hashirama's tricks. With these eyes you cannot hide anything from me! Though if that was my real body...I would not boast so confidently.

Naruto: Hah, the imfamous Uchiha Madara having to hide from some monsters like us. Madara: Too bad kid, I am starting to like your rather rude impudence. Naruto: Don't go getting all mushy on me...let's go! Madara flickers toward Naruto who is racing around him. Madara extends his fans tip outward, Madara: Flame Fan! Fire erupts from the fan and runs down on the ground. As Naruto flickers about the fire seems to be homing right on his tail. Naruto: What in the hell is up with this jutsu? The faster I go the faster it goes..Naruto attempts to slow down and notices the fire catching up to him. Naruto: The moment I stop I am done for! Suddenly the fire turns pitch black. Kurama: Amaterasu! Naruto this won't work. The wind speed you have created has turned Madara's fire trail into a suction cup for his Amaterasu. No matter what speed you go this jutsu has its own inertia. It will consume you and you will perish. We need to throw it off your trail. Naruto: How? Oh I got it! Shadow clone jutsu! Eight clones jump our from the smoke. Naruto allows his clones to speed by him. They being to race in a circled motion. We see the black flame spin and spin as it is being lifted up. Madara: Humm smart brat! Naruto jumps from the center of their circular track and allows the clones to disperse which allows for the fire to be sucked up into the atmosphere.

Bee (thinking to himself) Madara seems to be still having fun, is he taking us serious or is it tan day under the sun? Madara Unfolds his arms, he quickly eyes both Bee and Naruto. Madara: Yin Release, Vicinity genjutsu! Bee and Naruto spot Madara approaching them, they quickly evade his jutsu. Madara: Mirrored Fire ball Jutsu. A mirror rises from the ground and shoots out two fireballs going out the opposite sides of the Mirror. Bee as well as Naruto attempt to cancel out the jutsu. Naruto: Bijuu wind cry! Naruto creates a large Kurama mouth that lets out a huge bellow of screeching winds. Bee: Grand Ink window! A pool of black goo rises from under Bee's feet vertically. As it spreads out in time to catch the fire we see the fireball continue to head pass the ink defense toward Bee. Naruto is also shocked when his Wind blade phases right through the fireball. Naruto: What the hell.....Kurama and Hachibi: This is a grand scale genjutsu. Without touch or eyeball contact Madara has placed you two by your senses. The Bijuu quickly activate their chakra awakening both Bee and Naruto just as the real fireball threat is about to smash them. Kakashi: Water Release Twin Tidal Waves!

Kakashi's jutsu quickly slams against the approaching fireballs. Naruto turns to Kakashi and puts his thumb up. Kakashi: DON'T LET YOUR GUARD DOWN NARUTO..REMEMBER YOU ARE FACING SOMEONE WHO HAS SEEN IT ALL! YOU ARE OUR MOST UNPREDICTABLE NUMBER ONE KNUCKLEHEAD, DON'T FORGET IT! (panting heavily) Obito: Should you really be this concerned over your comrades...I am the man you are facing...too bad Minato Sensei was too kind to realize just who he was fighting against..Kakashi is seen to be bothered by Obito's choice words. Kakashi reaches for his pouch and pulls out a kunai. He tosses the Kunai up as it lands point down in front of Obito. Obito's eyes widen...Obito: It has been some time since I have seen one of those.....Sensei's special Kunai. They both eye one another...Kakashi: It's something I have held on to...the only thing I have been able to. He pulls out one last item, a piece of paper. Kakashi: Chakra seal release! From the small piece of paper we see large colorful chakras being sent into Kakashi's body.

Obito:??? What is your aim Kakashi?
Kakashi: Well as you may know I don't have a large chakra pool. With the Sharingan, it is even smaller. I have been known as the copy cat Ninja. Not one time have I been called a parasite of the dead. Obito:?? Kakashi: You don't see it do you? I bet Madara taught you all jutsus, but I bet he couldn't and didn't teach you some forbidden techniques from the Uzumaki clan. You forget just who our Hokage is. Obito: She taught you a Uzumaki kinjutsu that is similar to her own Creation Rebirth technique. Kakashi: Yes a forbidden jutsu that allows me to steal and seal the chakras of any foe I have defeated. Obito:!!! Kakashi: It is time I show you my resolve and end this little exchange. You were once my best friend and a comrade, now you stand before me as a foe. By your own choice..let us finish this Obito. Kakashi has a similar aura pumping around him like Gai when he is in his gates mode. Obito: Kakashi is this really you? Kakashi is healed and he lifts up the covering around his Sharingan. Kakashi: Mangekyo Sharingan! Gai: OH YEAH! THAT IS MY ETERNAL RIVAL! BUT I CAN'T LET YOU HAVE ALL THE FUN! Gai goes six gates! They both swim in a pool of visual determination.

Scene switch
Naruto and Bee watch as Madara smirks and walks slowly toward them. Madara: Well this has all been great! To be brought back within your generation....I will crush this reality and end all your hopes and dreams. Come, show me your last efforts. For I will not hold back anymore. Witness despair! Madara: Ultimate Susanoo!
Bee and Naruto watch in fear as the towering threat fixates.

Madara looks on at Naruto....

I DON'T HEAR YOUR ANYMORE ......KID.........

END
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (10-30-2012), DRAGONBPY (10-29-2012), Human Rasengan (11-05-2012), IXI ANIMO IXI (10-30-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-29-2012), KiddJutsu (10-29-2012), Pritha (10-29-2012), royalmage (10-29-2012)
Old 10-29-2012, 08:46 AM   #59
kluang
One Punch Man

Thanked 4,595 Times in 2,087 Posts
kluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to beholdkluang is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....

When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.

He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?

Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.

kluang is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to kluang For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-29-2012), ckraizitee (11-04-2012), DRAGONBPY (10-29-2012), jericho Uzimaki (10-29-2012), Narut0360 (10-29-2012)
Old 10-29-2012, 04:42 PM   #60
lopiskes
Academy Student

lopiskes is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
hahahahahah
and this what that means http://www.flickr.com/photos/3244594...1144/lightbox/

Last edited by lopiskes; 10-29-2012 at 04:43 PM.
lopiskes is offline   Reply With Quote