Naruto_608_Predictions - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-01-2012, 12:23 AM   #106
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_608_Predictions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
then i think my idea would become the greatest AP ever if he ever writes it that way LOL :P
I would certainly agree to that...Kakashi as u said should not even be standing..in a prediction I wrote he mastered a sealing tech similar to Tsunades and is able to restore a vast amount of chakra...this wont happen...ftg wont' happen..he just doesn't have the chakra pool for such tricks. Kakashi will possibly die.....and thus make Naruto next in line also for the crown lol. hate to say it but Kishi is killing his last legs..
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-01-2012, 12:52 AM   #107
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

Ya i think kishi just lost his plot .... something went way wrong in the middle and he is trying so much to fit the puzzles
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 01:07 AM   #108
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Ya i think kishi just lost his plot .... something went way wrong in the middle and he is trying so much to fit the puzzles
I wish he would clear some things up..Like if he said he wanted to do this this this and this but the publishers and editors suggested that that that and that..it would make me appreciate at least his effort to make this the once awesome manga part one started out to be. Right now I just figure Kishi is snorting shit and writing shit and shitting on this manga so hard I have lost interest in it...and just looking forward to the finale. He could of made us die hard fans again if he continued to write as he promised when ending off Nagato round 2. To make part three even better than the past two shits he killed off. Kakashi-no chakra, Guy only move left is a death Kage level jutsu, Naruto fighting to save the world but has yet evolved to his final form, Sasuke-ain't nobody heard from him, check milk or sake bottles...Obito-started out revealing and showing hints Tobi was Obito. then switched, switched and switched some more to the point who the fuck cares...-Madara is such a broken villain it shames me...God like and immortal and never runs out of breath lol, this manga has turned into a nightmare. Kishi hopefully will come back from his break and give us some solid chapters like he did many months ago when starting part 3. Until then...i will watch the shit hit the fan.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-01-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 01:19 AM   #109
Pritha
Chuunin

true that .... it was once a great manga esp the first half and a bit of second. But to tell the truth i am only still following it coz i strted it and want to finish and secondly to see how this shit is going to end. Either way the only thing tht decides if i am happy or not is kishi so i have lost the hope .
To tell the truth i had only read naruto but since this summer i have completed OP, Bleach, FT , and magi. Thats how bad naruto has turned me into.

And to point about madara, i think kishi lost his imagination to create new villians and so what he does , bring in some zombie immortal with all the powers in the world. I still dont know why madara has not reached the perfection of SOSP, i mean thats what oro was after and infact madara has got all the incrediants mixed in one single package? Anyways no use talking abt it i guess
Old 11-01-2012, 01:26 AM   #110
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
true that .... it was once a great manga esp the first half and a bit of second. But to tell the truth i am only still following it coz i strted it and want to finish and secondly to see how this shit is going to end. Either way the only thing tht decides if i am happy or not is kishi so i have lost the hope .
To tell the truth i had only read naruto but since this summer i have completed OP, Bleach, FT , and magi. Thats how bad naruto has turned me into.

And to point about madara, i think kishi lost his imagination to create new villians and so what he does , bring in some zombie immortal with all the powers in the world. I still dont know why madara has not reached the perfection of SOSP, i mean thats what oro was after and infact madara has got all the incrediants mixed in one single package? Anyways no use talking abt it i guess
Yeah...the only true villain in this manga was Oro...i watched some early on Anime when he was introduced first on screen..just too good....yeah sucks now..no innovative characters like Jirayah or Oro...Madara is still a shell of his former self even through ET. I hope for some sake Oro still has an evil plan to abscond off with Madara and take him over..not that it will happen. Yeah I feel a meh tone every week I read it...and yeah One Piece, Claymore, D Gray Man, Berserk, Bleach,, Black and a few others I have started, caught up and really into...I love DGM and OP..they are currently my two favs..ill start reading Fairytale and Magi soon...just FT isn't that far in just yet and I will catch up in a few days...but yea man ain't much else to say..besides hey and good night lol
Old 11-01-2012, 03:23 AM   #111
Wolverine
Special Jounin

Thanked 1,131 Times in 676 Posts
Wolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enoughWolverine will become famous soon enough

Naruto fighting Madara cannot be a precursor to his fight with Sasuke. Madara is ridiculously overpowered and Sasuke isn't even in his league. And please don't mention Perfect Susano'o. I doubt Sasuke can spam it like Madara without consequences.

Wait a second, this is Sasuke were talking about... never mind.
Old 11-01-2012, 03:28 PM   #112
Aman Shahur
Genin

Aman Shahur has a little shameless behaviour in the past

what is a posibility of saksue meet parents???? wenever something signifcant happen for naruto like power up saksue get something same as this, maybe this logic apply for character developments two, if this is a case saksue will meet parents simply because naruto also do this....................thought for this??!?!?!?!

Also I think it is posible for tsunade to have a pregnancy.........maybe for raikage because she need a legacy..........................
Aman Shahur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 03:58 PM   #113
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aman Shahur View Post

Also I think it is posible for tsunade to have a pregnancy.........maybe for raikage because she need a legacy..........................
Actually she had a threesome with the Mizukage and Kabuto. Didn't you know that?
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2012, 06:31 PM   #114
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road

3 some? I thought it was an unlimited g**g b**g. @A_S, possibility of Sasuke meeting parents imo is around 50%. And since when has Sasuke received a similar power up to Naruto
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-02-2012)
Old 11-01-2012, 08:18 PM   #115
Pritha
Chuunin

^i dont know but if u r going by that logic , he already met itachi and they had a get together which might mean sasuke may not see his parents
Old 11-01-2012, 09:15 PM   #116
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

^only logic I am using is Edo tensei. But I forgot Itachi cancelled it hence am reducing the chance to 5%
Old 11-02-2012, 02:56 AM   #117
apacolypz
ANBU

Chapter continuation 609-Meet the Dark Knight of Hell

As Madaras Susanoo rises to towering heights the scene switches to Sasuke who is traveling with Orochimaru, Suigetsu and Juugo. They are running through a deserted forest as Sasuke makes an impromptu stop. Orochimaru: Why here? As he comes to a halt before the young Uchiha. Sasuke eye balls Orochimaru and nods his head. Orochimaru: Well it's your choice. He bites his thumb and draws a design on his forearm. Orochimaru: Summoning Jutsu: Reaper seal Death God! As the curious Sasuke looks on he sees a ghostly figure start to take form. Death God: To forcefully summon me to this reality..Who do you think you are? Orochimaru: Simply put..introductions are not necessary, you have something that belongs to me and me alone...Sasuke: Before we start there, is it possible to bring back entities that you have consumed? Death God: You expect me the grand Shinigami to do any of you mortals a favor? Sasuke: What if someone was aiming to also do away with your world..how would you answer? There is someone here who even you would find terrifying. Death God: I fear no mortal let alone any son of that cursed Saint. Sasuke:??? Orochimaru: I will have what is mine! Death God turns toward Orochimaru just then Sasuke intervenes. Sasuke: What if I beat you in a contest would you at least listen to our words? Death God: Foolish child! I have seen this world crumble over and over again. The issue is not with your swords or daggers...it is the heart of humans that is corrupt. Since you somehow managed to summon me. I will adhere to your wish...I will defeat you here and now and return to my world of darkness and peace.

Sasuke removes the shirt sleeves from his shoulders, as he slides them down he grips his sword. Sasuke: I will not hold back! Death God: You'd better not!
Death God pulls a huge curved black blade out with a silver tipped finish from his belly. As he licks it black markings appear all over it. Death God: I will forewarn you! This is a sealing blade.. the strongest of it's kind. With a just a touch I can seal any part of you it connects with. Sasuke: Like that will matter you won't lay a finger on me! Sasuke takes off in full form. His body encased in dense ration chakra. Suigetsu: He already learned how to use the Raikage's technique? Juugo: I have a bad feeling about this.(As he takes to a higher ground.) Orochimaru: Well well, this is not expected but not warranted. I will watch and see just how much my prized pupil has grown. (smirking wildly)

Sasuke speed darts towards the Death God. Death God prepares a lung towards Sasukes sternum with his blade pointed straight. Sasuke activates his sharingan and ducks just a millisecond before the blade is about to strike him. He pulls out his own blade also covered in vibrating ration chakra. As his blade runs against that of the Death God we hear a tiny suction noise. Sasuke's eyes widen when he notices his precious chakra being consumed by the sealing sword of the Death God. Death God: ANYTHING IT TOUCHES! As he swipes his blade upward right getting close to Sasukes neck, Sasuke parries his attack as he turns his waist left. Sasukes dodges back and throws out dozens of ration shurikens and kunais. Death God: Your nature manipulation far exceeds the typical shinobi. Sasuke: tcht,, Thanks! Death God: Don't get cocky boy! He pulls off the beads around his neck and swings them in a circular fashion. The spinning beads form a black shield protecting his body from the incoming attack. As the bright shuriken stars impact his shield he takes his free hand and forms another shield. Sasuke:?! The very same shurikens Sasuke threw at him he reversed the target. Sasuke stands solid as if he has no care about the incoming threat. Sasuke: Talk about childish, Sasuke forms a Susanoo covering that thwarts the stars from harming him. Death God: Mortals of your lineage claim this to be the ultimate defense...humph let us test this theory. Death God starts to pump out immense levels of chakra. Sasuke: His chakra is as black as my flames. Just what is he? As the chakra takes on a menacing form around the Death God. His head is covered in the skull of a bull. He has bone platelets formed all down around his body. His body is reversed as his muscle tissue lay on the exterior of the body. The chakra has formed a black cloak around the open flesh and bones. (kinda like Lord Zedd) Sasuke: YOU'RE AKUMA!

Death God: The name given to me by him....Come...child...lets get serious! He vanishes from Sasukes sight. Sasuke protects himself, while guarded he looks out for Akuma. Akuma: If you can't follow me, how do you expect to defeat this infamous being you speak of. Sasuke follows the voice and notices a blade coming up from the his very shadow. Akuma: It is good that you noticed, because I was about to castrate you. Would you not expect this from the Grand Shinigami? Sasuke: So it seems you have some tricks as well. That is good, up until that point I was worried....IF YOU WOULD LAST! A huge burst of chakra shoots out from Sasuke. As it races outward we see a grimm figure take foot. Sasuke smirks as his Susnaoo roars! Akuma: So it seems I will get to test your defense capabilities. Sasuke notices black flames of chakra around his feet. Sasuke: hmmm

Sasuke: Let us test your reflexes. His Susanoo shoots out multiple disks and arrows aimed at his mid section. Akuma: DAMN THEY ARE FAST! Suddenly he has again vanished from sight. Sasuke: It is not space time techniques..it isn't even speed step. Akuma: Still can't figure it out huh brat? Akuma appears to the right blind spot of Sasuke. As Sasuke attempts to turn his head he uses one of Susanoo's arms to swing backward. Akuma: Shadow Vortex! He creates a huge black vortex that slices the arm of Susanoo right off. Sasuke: A vortex that cuts like a blade? The arm as it hits the ground disperses away. Akuma: Children of the savior....what bullshit..is this all you're capable of.. Hiding in that mass of chakra. Will it be enough to protect your head? Instantly another Akuma comes up from the ground up and attempts to cut the head from Sasukes body. Sasuke: Just what the F...He jumps out from Susanoo back trailing. As Sasuke manuvers back Akuma shoots out on the offense. He attacks heavy with powerful thrusts of his blade. Sasuke: He is absorbing my chakra by every connected swipe. I can't keep this up this way. Akuma thinking,( this is it, now I have him out of his comfort zone.) He taps his blade and it becomes two just as Sasuke prevents one slash by parrying it away from him. The two meet again and lock swords. Sasuke: You're pretty good with a blade. Akuma: Thanks kid, I only wish I could say the same. Akuma with precision wraps his blade around Sasukes tilting it up into the sky free. He takes the other blade and stabs Sasuke deep in the shoulder. Sasuke: I COULDN'T FOLLOW HIS ATTACK? Sasuke has a worried look on his face...a look that has Orochimaru standing to his feet. Sasuke looks over and notices his entire right shoulder is gone. Akuma: Pity, I really enjoyed this little exchange. Sasuke looks up and his EMS eyes pierce through Akuma. Akuma: This kid won't let up, (smirks) Well I guess you're gonna enjoy the underworld. Sasuke: I will, when I get there....Genjutsu! Akuma grabs his forehead as he falls to one knee. Akuma: Incredible! To able to put me even for a split second under the heavenly illusion. Sasuke: I figured that but how will you stand this? Amaterasu! Distracted by a mere split second Sasuke engulfs his target under the viscous flames of hell. Akuma screams in agonizing pain. Sasuke: Do you give up? Akuma: Not at all, he rises to his feet and simply consumes the flames. That was HOT! Akuma starts to walk toward Sasuke. Kid you have no other tricks left. This is the end. Suddenly a long ration covered pole impales Akuma through the forehead. We see four more ration stakes pierce his body all over.

Sasuke: Does the inside of your body work the same? Up until a few moments ago I started to realize just how your body worked. Akuma who stands frozen listens as the voice gets closer and closer. As he is facing Sasuke another Sasuke approaches from his backside. Akumamuttering) A ration clone....simple tricks....
Sasuke: This very trick won me the match. You used shadows to transfer yourself to. At first I thought it was a space time technique. I realized when you came from under me, both times you were within my shadow and that of Susanoo's. Also you said anything that touches you will be sealed and consumed..That did not include your insides...As you would be sucked into nothing from your core. You were able to injure me terribly, but your over confidence cost you this bout. Akuma: Starts to form a smirk. A deal is a deal. Sasuke removes the blades from his body. As the gaping hole in Akuma's forehead starts to close. Akuma: To think a descendant of my father could best me...This world is full of surprises

Sasuke stops in mere shock from the Shinigami's words...

Next time....the truth behind the very beginning of the Ninja world.

END TBC.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-03-2012), KiddJutsu (11-02-2012), Pritha (11-02-2012), royalmage (11-02-2012), Wolverine (11-02-2012)
Old 11-03-2012, 01:38 AM   #118
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Jericho Prediction

Continued...

Naruto 611 -12

"Final Stage"

Madara, "this generation does have it's surprises. What you lack in power that is."

Naruto, " what are you saying that all the ninja of your were like you?"

Madara, " no of course not, me the Senju Hokages and a few others were quite a measure above our peers."

Madara begins to go Ultimate Susan'oo.

Naruto, "dammit, what now?!"
Begins dodging the attacks of the Susan'oo.*

Kurama, {how are you gonna get thru this one?}*

Naruto, { what?! Now it's all up to me? I thought we were partners?!}

Kurama, { well I guess I could train you, you use some of my jutsu.}

Naruto dodging and tossing a rasengan at the Susan'oo, {what, you know jutsu?! I don't have tine for training anyway!}

voice from off panel, " we are here Naruto!"*

It is Hinata with the Alliance.

Naruto, "alright guys!"*

Suddenly a huge Boulder slams into the Gedo. Akamichi clan is attacking it, with their body enlargement jutsu.
A swarm of insects cover the Susan'oo completely.

Shino, " go everybody, tell your insect friends to drain every single ounce of chakra!"

Madara, "it figures that clan would still be around, annoying."

As the Susan'oo cones down *a figure descends upon Madara with great force causing a huge crater.*

As the dust clears we see the Raikage with Oonki on his back.

Naruto, "grandpa Raikage and old man Tsuchikage!?

Begin Naruto, " we made a promise. Just cause the location changed doesn't mean the promise does!"

Tsunade, *Gaara, and Mei are here as well.

Naruto, " well then *i will let you handle him. i will help with the big statue thing!"

Sakura from off sides, "where is Kakashi Sensei?"

Lee, " yea and Gai Sensei?!"

Naruto is about to answer when.

Kakashi appears with Guy, " someone call us?"

Kurama, {let me talk} "you Kakashi , we will not win this unless Naruto is trained to use my jutsu and that of the Rikudo. The ten tails is within moments *of completion."

Kakashi, " what do u want me to do?"

Kurama, " give me time, i need time."

Kakashi, " I will do my best, uhm Kurama...right?"

Naruto, {what is this training?!}

Kurama, {make as many clones as you can, in here.}

He makes 1000 clones.

Kurama, {lets's get started.}

The Alliance is struggling to contain the huge Gedo Mazou.

Everyone is doing there beat against Madara as well.*

Mei, " we aren't fairing any better this time than last time."

Oonki, " we must not give up!"

Gaara, " yes the Hokage has given us all a second chance, do not waste it!"

Raikage, "right, she gave me more than just a second chance!"

He charges full speed towards Madara.

Raikage(w/ a regenerated hand), *"secret jutsu:flash bang, doujutsu blindness!"

Susdebly a flash of lightning strikes Madara's eyes.

Madara, "What is this?!"

Raikage, " a jutsu if the cloud, a secret jutsu developed when we acquired doujutsu info from the Leaf a while back."

Tsunade, " is that so? Were gonna talk later about this right?"

Raikage slightly smiling, " of course. It blinds the Sharinghan and Byakugan, long enough for us to defeat you."

Gaara, " desert burial!"

The ground begins swallowing Madara. Suddenly sand begins wrapping around hi arms as well.

Mizukage, " lava pool!"

She spews lava into the same are Madara in sinking.

Oonki, " be careful he may have tricked us again!"

Gaara, " i spread my sensing sand into the air when we were approaching, it is him in there."

Kakashi, " good job Kages!"

The ten tails let's out a roar.
It sends all the ninja attacking it flying back.

Gai, " we're no done yet Kakashi!"

The sand is wrapping around Madara. Several ninja are approaching to place a seal in him.

Madara, " good play, Kages."

Suddenly.

"Kirin!!!!"

A huge storm of lightning strikes sending all the ninja back and Disturbing the sand around*
Madara.

The ten tails fully awakens gaining flesh and cloth, completely breaking the stone *prison.

We see the smoke from the lightning strikes clear.

Sasuke and Hawk are standing there in front if Madara.

Tsunade, " Sasuke?!"

Oonki, " boy, do you realize what your doing?!"

Sasuke, " yes, getting answers."

Kakashi, " is that...?!"

Orochimaru is behind Madara placing a tagged kunai into the back of his head.

Orochimaru, " don't blame poor Sasuke, this is a deal we made on the way to get him answers to his questions."

Madara is covered slightly by Gaara's sand but can't stop Orochimaru, " don't dare try too...."

Orochimaru, " too late."

Suddenly Sakura goes to Naruto an snaps him out of his *training trance.

Naruto, " Sakura, i just started i' m not done yet!"

Sakura pointing, " look, it's Sasuje he is with Orochimaru and they have Madara!"

Naruto going RS, "what ..."

He appears tackling Sasuke an knocking Hawk back.*

Sasuke on his back, {i didn't even see him til he was on top of me!}

Naruto jumps off put uses a chakra hand to pock Sasuke up and pit him in the air, "what the hell are you doing with Orochimaru, how is he back?!"

Sasuke, changing to EMS, "put me down loser!"

As his eyes turn EMS, Naruto sees this a chakra hand comes from the one holding Sasuke and covers his eyes.

Sasuke, " dammit, get off!"

Juugo and water boy cone to hus aide but...

Two hands cone from Naruto's back with rasengans taking Juugo out and a another with a planetary rasengan drawing Sugetsu's body into a swirl.

Orochimaru, "let's have some fun."

Suddenly a figure lands on the battlefield.

A voice, "yes let's have some fun."

Madara looks on at the new arrivals and flinches slightly. *

Orochimaru smiles, " well, well."

We see Kabuto and Izuna in his Uchiha clan garb.

A snake suddenly comes over to Naruto and Sasuke it spits out the scroll Sasuke had.

Naruto, "what is this?"

We see the Alliance behind Kabuto, Orochimaru with Madara and the ten tails in the *background.

Kakashi, " everybody get out if here, there is nothing you can do!"

Gaara, " yes, everyone go!"

Kakashi uses FTG to grab Sasuke and Naruto, then disappears.*

Izuna looks at the ten tails, " brother, you did this?"

Kakashi returns.

Oonki, " General Kakashi, take the other *Kages out of here.

Raikage, "take them, they have youth and Lady Tsunade *is still needed."

Tsunade, " Kakashi, don't you..."

Before she can finish ten tails attacks and Kakashi takes the Kages out leaving Raikage and Oonki. To be there to with stand the blow from the Ten Tails.

Izuna shields Kabuto and Orochimaru jumps back out of the way.*

As the dust clears we see the *brothers are facing each other. *The bodies of Raikage and Oonki, lifeless.

Izuna, " what a situation this is."

Madara, " yes, it is."

They both look at the Ten tails. It suddenly calms down.

Orochimaru, " hmmm...."{seems the brother used a genjutsu on the other brother. Genius, Uchiha are innovative.*

Suddenly Orchimaru appears on top of the Ten tails, "summoning Jutsu"

A huge snake appears and swallows Madara.

" reverse summoning!"

They both disappear then Kabuto, looking at Izuna, "i think i'm gonna need to hang on to you."

Izuna, " in deed."

Soon we see Naruto with Kakashi, Bee, Yamato, Gai, Tsunade and Darui. The Sasuke is also there with shackles and a head *overing with seals on it, the 4th Hokage guard is with him, as well as a few Anbu. Ma and Pa Toad are there as well.

Darui, "sensor squadron says he has Madara and the ten tails."

Gai, "yes and Kabuto left with Izuna."

Tsunade, " whatever happens we can't hope to defend an attack at our *current states. *We have to keep an eye out for both of them. The new system the Kages will work on will be better than before. "

Darui ( we can see he has a Kage hat hanging on his back) *" we will make sure of that."

Tsunade, " Kakashi, you will start and monitor his *training. Every Jonin here and above is gonna be your trainer. "

Kakashi, " okay, well first, Flying Thunder God. It should help with the rest of the training."

Yamato, "yes, tactics Shikamaru *will lead that. *He also predicted the rate of training for you Naruto, how long it's gonna take for you to learn everything. [he looks at Sasuke.] He has a plan for Sasuke as well."

Standing up, he has his shirt off and a new seal on his body that looks just like the RS chakra glow seal.

Naruto, " so let's get this started, it's gonna be a long two years."

New training and a new ninja system, in two years Naruto and the new ninja system will emerge! But what will he find facing him?!

Next issue: "time has passed"
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Bazooka_Joe (11-03-2012), DRAGONBPY (11-03-2012), KiddJutsu (11-03-2012), kluang (11-04-2012), Narut0360 (11-03-2012), Pritha (11-03-2012), Vishnu (11-03-2012), Wolverine (11-03-2012)
Old 11-03-2012, 09:48 AM   #119
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin

J_U +1. Your preds are amazing. I vote J_U for President
The Following User Says Thank You to DRAGONBPY For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-03-2012)
Old 11-04-2012, 02:11 AM   #120
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline

Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Jericho Prediction

Naruto 608-610: "Power"
What i liked : Kyubi explaining that their not flesh and bone like Hachibi because they only have half chakra, Naruto protecting Kakashi,Naruto outwitting Madara, Ice beating Wood .

What i didnt like: How Obito did a complete turn around and started acting good again smh,and how Kakashi laid him before his grave in Konoha?? ummm knowing Kakashi, he would never do that because Obito killed so much people and started a war...Kakashi is a real ninja unlike Naruto,he would just give Obito a fews words and then kill him. Plus , Kakashi doesnt have wind nature chakra...or ice lol...or fire (though im not sure who did that jutsu). Your implying Kakashi has 5 chakra natures...dude he isnt Nagato. Kakashi learning FTG...no -_- too unexpected . Also Obito giving Kakashi his other eye? ummm dont you know sharingan drains Kakashi? If he had both eyes sharingan then he would constantly be draining his chakra.

I just read 611-12 .....dude your predictions are waaaay too crazy lmao..they are more fan-fictions than predictions. No interaction between Kabuto and Oro? Sasuke being beaten that easily? Why are the Kage back...-_- they lost their chance..and your saying Shino's bugs > Susanoo.... im done dude lmao

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 11-04-2012 at 02:19 AM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote