Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-12-2012, 01:39 PM   #31
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^. Of course it doesn't. Hence so many other ninja fell asleep and Gai didnt. Bravo idiot. Not everyone can detect presence of genjutsu and Gai was able to. You are just plain stupid.
It is only a matter of chakra control, not ninja skill you dunce... Being able to dispell genjutsu because he recognized what was happening is not any ninja skill, it is experience coupled with chakra control, nothing more...

Gai did not use a ninjutsu to dispel genjutsu, let it go... the guy is not a ninja just because he can use only one ninjutsu... Ninja are actually skilled in ninjutsu as opposed to be so unskilled they can only use a blood seal and chakra to summon an animal...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wow, talk about arguing from ignorance. Gai is a taijutsu specialist. Meaning his specialty is hand-to-hand combat. He can clearly use ninjutsu since he's been shown using a summoning jutsu, which is a ninjutsu.
Arguing from ignorance is what you do in every post kal... Gai is known fro being unable to use ninjutsu and genjutsu because he is unskilled, thus had to resort to merely being a taijutsu specialist because it is all he could do or anyone else could with mere chakra control... this is common knowledge so again, the arguing from ignorance is just your way of arguing as usual...

Quote:
Lee is the only one that can't use ninjutsu. Gai just intentionally avoids using ninjutsu or genjutsu.
You are delusional as shit... they guy cannot use it, only one... and he uses no ninja hand seal, just a blood seal and chakra application... which is something that is not very hand obviously if Gai, the guy who can't use ninjutsu can do it...

Quote:
A couple of things are wrong with this:
1) Summoning does require hand seals.
Gai has never used, but one ninja hand seal and that is his own tiger seal for noon tiger, that is all... If gai could use hand seals he would likely be able to use ninjutsu, but he cannot... common knowledge captain delusional...

I do not care what the databook says... Gai having one ninjutsu technique and only able to dispel genjutsu with basic chakra control does not afford him a 3 in ninjutsu and taijutsu... He clearly only gets that extra numbers because having a number lower then one of his students would just look stupid I would imagine...

Quote:
2) Gai has to know ninjutsu and genjutsu in order to become a Jounin (Jounin are supposed to know how to control at least 2 elements)
and yet he does not have a single element now does he... clearly a contradiction... You are trying to use random rules that have never applied with jounin in order to base your argument on despite the fact Gai has never ever used a single element before, much less two...

Quote:
3) As mentioned before, Gai specializes in taijutsu almost to an exclusion. Similar to Kurenai, who is a genjutsu specialist, focuses almost exclusively on genjutsu. Does the fact that she doesn't use taijutsu or ninjutsu make her not a ninja?
Kurenai can still use hand seals, basic ninjutsu and basic taijutsu which she showed against itachi... and kurenai being a genjutsu specialist will be employing indirect tactics for combat which is a must a for a ninja...

Quote:
A high level genjutsu that a genius, with an IQ over 200, and a person that has been said to be a genjutsu type with such fine control over her chakra that she became a medical ninja, were able to dispel.
That is nothing, they recognized everyone falling asleep and charged their chakra... Nothing special... If Gai was so great a genjutsu then he would not have to look at a SG users feet to avoid being caught in genjutsu now would he...

Quote:
Lee has chakra, he wasn't able to dispel the Temple of Nirvana genjutsu. Naruto has chakra, he wasn't able to dispel the Temple of Nirvana genjutsu. Choji has chakra, he wasn't able to dispel the Temple of Nirvana genjutsu.
They have shitty chakra control and lack the ability to recognize the genjutsu that was being placed on them like everyone else... Again, chakra and it's control is not a ninja skill... It is something anyone can do including the samurai... SO how is this suppose to help your argument?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
i love how you ignored my databook proof that Gai has skill in genjutsu and ninjutsu.
oh so Gai and Lee arent ninjas of the hidden leaf, just "combat warriors of the hidden leaf" gtfoh.

btw your ninja definition is about the real world , not Naruto world.
A ninja is a ninja... Everyone else can use even basic ninjutsu, seals, ect... However, Gai and Lee cannot... They do not choose to be taijutsu specialist, they have no choice because they cannot use ninjutsu and genjutsu (except Gai can summon a turtle)

The databook gave Gai a 3 for using a single ninjutsu, his turtle summoning which is Bullshit and you know it... and gave Gai a 3 in genjutsu for merely dispelling something sakura and shikamaru could... and they got like a 1.5 lol... it's bullshit...

I do not care how much you think Gai can do with ninjutsu and genjutsu because what the databook claims... The only thing that matters is his actual feats with ninjutsu and genjutsu and they are pathetic, thus is needing to specialize in taijutsu which is merely unarmed combat...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-12-2012, 01:43 PM   #32
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Wow, you're stupid.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-12-2012), Vishnu (11-13-2012)
Old 11-12-2012, 02:43 PM   #33
Encon Uchiha
Making a Naruto timeline
 
Encon Uchiha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: NY
Age: 21
Posts: 860
Thanks: 857
Thanked 450 Times in 296 Posts
Encon Uchiha will become famous soon enoughEncon Uchiha will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post



Gai has never used, but one ninja hand seal and that is his own tiger seal for noon tiger, that is all... If gai could use hand seals he would likely be able to use ninjutsu, but he cannot... common knowledge captain delusional...
There is no proof in the manga that states that Guy cant use ninjutsu. If Kishi flat out states "Guy cant use ninjutsu" then its fact but its not unlike Lee.Notice when Guy was talking about Lee, he said he has no talent for genjutsu or taijutsu, he didnt say "he doesnt have any talent for genjutsu and ninjutsu just like me". The reason Guy doesnt use ninjutsu and genjutsu is because he vowed to make Lee into a great ninja and for him to be a role model,he used only taijutsu. As Jiraiya said "the students way of the ninja should be the masters too"

Just because a ninja hasnt displayed a jutsu doesnt mean they dont know it. Sasuke is a sharingan user and can copy techniques, he has fight alongside Naruto and against him countless times and NOT ONCE has he used Kage bunshin. It doesnt mean he doesnt know how to use it,its just not his fighting style so he doesnt bother with it. Kage bunshin is a fairly easy ninjutsu to copy, only one hand seal and thats it. Guy decides not to use other jutsu other than Taijutsu because he wanted to be a role model for Lee so he changed his fighting style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

I do not care what the databook says... Gai having one ninjutsu technique and only able to dispel genjutsu with basic chakra control does not afford him a 3 in ninjutsu and taijutsu... He clearly only gets that extra numbers because having a number lower then one of his students would just look stupid I would imagine...
Ill remember this next time you try to base your crazy theories on the databook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

and yet he does not have a single element now does he... clearly a contradiction... You are trying to use random rules that have never applied with jounin in order to base your argument on despite the fact Gai has never ever used a single element before, much less two...
Kakashi states Jonin can AT LEAST use 2 Chakra Nature manipulations. Just cuz u dont see it doesnt mean they dont have it,its jus not part of their fighting style.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post

A ninja is a ninja... Everyone else can use even basic ninjutsu, seals, ect... However, Gai and Lee cannot... They do not choose to be taijutsu specialist, they have no choice because they cannot use ninjutsu and genjutsu (except Gai can summon a turtle)
Please tell me the minimum number of ninjutsu a ninja has to show in the manga for them to be skilled in ninjutsu Kishimoto.
__________________
"Theres Nothing Harder To Accept Than The Death Of Those You Love...So You Believe...They Could Never Die..."
"All I Hear In Your Laughter Now Is Scorn And Ridicule!But I'll Change It, I'll Turn Your Laughter Into Screams Of Anguish!"

............../´¯/)........... (\¯ `\
............/ ....//..............\\....\
.........../....// ................\\....\
...../´¯/..../´¯\..... ....../¯`\....\¯`\
.././.../..../..../.|_..... ._|.\....\....\...\.\..
(.(....(....(..../.).. )..(..(.\....)....)....).) )
.\................\ /.../....\...\/............... .../
..\.......... ....... /........\.................... /
....\........... ...(............)............. .. ./
......\...... .......\.........../.......... . .../

Last edited by Encon Uchiha; 11-12-2012 at 02:44 PM.
Encon Uchiha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Encon Uchiha For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-13-2012)
Old 11-12-2012, 06:02 PM   #34
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

^Lol, He doesn't even accept Gai can dispel genjutsu. His skill with ninjutsu and genjutsu are both 3/5 according to the 3rd databook by Kishi hence Gai must have some skill with both genjutsu and ninjutsu. @kyf And wtf, I never said he used ninjutsu to dispel genjutsu you douche. You are just too stupid to understand Gai has skill with dispelling genjutsu which other people in arena couldn't do.

edit:http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v13/c114/16.html . As you can see Kabuto clearly says Gai can deflect genjutsu=ability to dispel genjutsu which I have been arguing all along idiot

Last edited by DRAGONBPY; 11-12-2012 at 06:05 PM.
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 12:36 PM   #35
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Wow, you're stupid.
Projection, your greatest weapon... Haha....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Encon Uchiha View Post
There is no proof in the manga that states that Guy cant use ninjutsu. If Kishi flat out states "Guy cant use ninjutsu" then its fact but its not unlike Lee.Notice when Guy was talking about Lee, he said he has no talent for genjutsu or taijutsu, he didnt say "he doesnt have any talent for genjutsu and ninjutsu just like me". The reason Guy doesnt use ninjutsu and genjutsu is because he vowed to make Lee into a great ninja and for him to be a role model,he used only taijutsu. As Jiraiya said "the students way of the ninja should be the masters too"
That is horse shit and you know it... how is some random reference>manga feats??? You how I know Gai has no ninjutsu, because he has yet to use any, but one with no hand seals as well... That is more credible proof then some dialogue reference that has been contradicted since it's inception...

Quote:
Just because a ninja hasnt displayed a jutsu doesnt mean they dont know it. Sasuke is a sharingan user and can copy techniques, he has fight alongside Naruto and against him countless times and NOT ONCE has he used Kage bunshin. It doesnt mean he doesnt know how to use it,its just not his fighting style so he doesnt bother with it. Kage bunshin is a fairly easy ninjutsu to copy, only one hand seal and thats it. Guy decides not to use other jutsu other than Taijutsu because he wanted to be a role model for Lee so he changed his fighting style.

Seriously... by that logic, because tenten has no shown the ability to use the first two gates doesn't mean she can't use them... I mean she is there with lee and gai all the time and should be at least capable of releasing two gate, right...
NO!!! She has not used it because she cannot... and Gai and sasuke are the same... Gai uses no other ninjutsu then the summoning without seals because he cannot. And sasuke cannot use a kage bushin because he cannot... otherwise he would have by now because he has needed one so bad in so many fights it is unreal...

Quote:
Ill remember this next time you try to base your crazy theories on the databook.
The databook stats means shit at certain points... and when it comes to gai getting a 3 in ninjutsu for the use of a single small animal summon... and a 3 in genjutsu for dispelling a genjutsu that shikamaru and sakura could as well, but got a 1.5 in the same stats... It is BS....

Quote:
Kakashi states Jonin can AT LEAST use 2 Chakra Nature manipulations. Just cuz u dont see it doesnt mean they dont have it,its jus not part of their fighting style.
That is such a weak argument... and that dialogue has been proven wrong on many occasions... like neji, Gai, enma, kurenai, tsunade, ect ect... All of whom only have one element if none at all...

Quote:
Please tell me the minimum number of ninjutsu a ninja has to show in the manga for them to be skilled in ninjutsu Kishimoto.
Well having only one and without seals is not exactly what it takes... to be a ninja one needs to be skilled in many ninjutsu including the basics and use indirect fighting tactics at least some of the time... These are things ninja's are known for and allot of naruto characters use, but Gai and Lee do not at all...

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
^Lol, He doesn't even accept Gai can dispel genjutsu. His skill with ninjutsu and genjutsu are both 3/5 according to the 3rd databook by Kishi hence Gai must have some skill with both genjutsu and ninjutsu. @kyf And wtf, I never said he used ninjutsu to dispel genjutsu you douche. You are just too stupid to understand Gai has skill with dispelling genjutsu which other people in arena couldn't do.

edit:http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v13/c114/16.html . As you can see Kabuto clearly says Gai can deflect genjutsu=ability to dispel genjutsu which I have been arguing all along idiot
IDIOT, the ability to dispel genjutsu comes from chakra control which anyone including a samurai who clearly is not a ninja either, can do... It does not mean they can actually use genjutsu... Gai has never and will never use genjutsu much less ninjutsu...

Tell him Jman...


See, dispelling genjutsu is merely a matter of stopping chakra flow then restarting it, which is just basic chakra control like walking on trees or on water... Something anyone with chakra could do, even samurai... So obviously dispelling genjutsu is not a ninja skill so how does it qualify him as a ninja in any way... Having basic genjutsu dispelling skills is not the same as being able to actually use genjutsu which Gai cannot... I Don't care what the databook says... Gai can only dispel basic genjutsu, not use it or even dispel SG genjutsu otherwise he would not need to develop the defense of watching a SG users feet in order to keep from being caught in genjutsu... If he can just break out so easily that is...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:06 PM   #36
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Oh, god, give it a rest Kyf. Nobody gives a fuck at this point if Guy can use ninjutsu or not. Probably he can use ninjutsu, but he is so fucking lame that he resorted to taijutsu. And that's all.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:22 PM   #37
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Oh, god, give it a rest Kyf. Nobody gives a fuck at this point if Guy can use ninjutsu or not. Probably he can use ninjutsu, but he is so fucking lame that he resorted to taijutsu. And that's all.
Simply believing Gai can use ninjutsu and just has not yet is flawed... If we go by that anyone is capable of basically anything because they just have not doen it yet... Manga feats says it all... and all Gai has done is taijutsu, a single ninjutsu without seals and a single dispelling of kabuto's genjutsu that only requires chakra control, nothing more...

This is how it is... with these feats... by the very definition of the word ninja... Gai doesn;t qualify... that is all I am saying...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:43 PM   #38
Vishnu
Hunter-Nin
 
Vishnu's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Romania
Posts: 1,328
Thanks: 1,857
Thanked 2,172 Times in 789 Posts
Vishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enoughVishnu will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Simply believing Gai can use ninjutsu and just has not yet is flawed... If we go by that anyone is capable of basically anything because they just have not doen it yet... Manga feats says it all... and all Gai has done is taijutsu, a single ninjutsu without seals and a single dispelling of kabuto's genjutsu that only requires chakra control, nothing more...

This is how it is... with these feats... by the very definition of the word ninja... Gai doesn;t qualify... that is all I am saying...
And in my opinion you're right. Probably the dude cannot use ninjutsu at all. But it doesn't fucking matter at this point. Yeah he is a beast with his taijutsu and he is able to beat the shit out of the most ninjutsu users. So? He is not your everyday ninja. That's all.
__________________
When other men blindly follow the truth remember:
Nothing is true!
When other men are limited by morality and law remember:
Everything is permitted!

Quote:
We know the light...but when we shall create the dark?
Check out the new fanfiction bloghttp://celestcity.blogspot.com
Vishnu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 01:44 PM   #39
kael03
Aspiring Physicist
 
Join Date: May 2010
Age: 28
Posts: 4,690
Thanks: 4,758
Thanked 8,711 Times in 3,841 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

You do realize that a summoning is a ninjutsu, right? It has seals, even if Kishi doesn't bother to draw them anymore. Gai using summoning shows that he can use ninjutsu, but chooses not to.

Seriously, it's not difficult logic here:
-Summoning is a ninjutsu
-Gai can use summoning no jutsu
-Gai can use ninjutsu.

Also, for elements:
-All Konoha Jounin are required to know at least 2 elements
-Gai is a Jounin
-Gai knows at least 2 elements.

Extremely simple logic, I'm not sure how you can't grasp it. Especially when the databook, which is written by Kishimoto, shows Gai having skills in both Ninjutsu and Genjutsu. Which, by the way, indicates that he CAN USE THEM.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (11-13-2012), Encon Uchiha (11-13-2012), Numinous (11-13-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 02:06 PM   #40
Master2005
Holy Shitballz! 0_0
 
Master2005's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,165
Thanks: 72
Thanked 179 Times in 81 Posts
Master2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to beholdMaster2005 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Hi, this will be my first prediction ever. I hope you like it (spoilered for length):




Master2005 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Master2005 For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-13-2012), KiddJutsu (11-13-2012), Pritha (11-14-2012), Vishnu (11-13-2012), woody_3162 (11-15-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 02:47 PM   #41
Senkradlol
Chuunin
 
Senkradlol's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: PA
Age: 21
Posts: 410
Thanks: 468
Thanked 161 Times in 94 Posts
Senkradlol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Simply believing Gai can't use ninjutsu even though the data book itself says he is a 3/5 is flawed.
Senkradlol is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Senkradlol For This Useful Post:
kael03 (11-13-2012), Numinous (11-13-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 03:41 PM   #42
Tmoore
wandering analyst
 
Tmoore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: houstatlantavegas
Posts: 805
Thanks: 1,844
Thanked 453 Times in 229 Posts
Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

he must live in colorado
__________________
Tmoore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 04:30 PM   #43
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,642
Thanks: 2,001
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

guy represents Chinese martial arts. mainly Bruce Lee as well does Lee. he doesn't use "ninja magic" simly because Kishi has chosen to give hima reason not to.

Lee, i sth ereason. He is showing that Taijutsu is all you need to be a great ninja. Due to the rules Lee may never be a Jonin though.

Although, Kakashi is the other reason as well. Him being his rival and knowing 1000 jutsu. Guy is choosing to do the opposite to eventually defeat him.

ONLY ONE NINJA HAS BECOME A NINJA W/O KNOWING NIN OR GENJUTSU.

If you think about it the whole team is pretty lateral in techniques.

Lee and Neji Taijutsu and Tenten with weapon summoning.

I think Lee has the potential to beat Neji, just saying. Speed and power.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Vishnu (11-13-2012)
Old 11-13-2012, 05:45 PM   #44
DRAGONBPY
Chuunin
 
DRAGONBPY's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 579
Thanks: 245
Thanked 285 Times in 169 Posts
DRAGONBPY is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

@KYF, im saying he can dispel genjutsu not use genjutsu. Do you even read. And as for chakra control, only high level chakra control can break genjutsu as it requires you to disrupt your own chakra and taijutsu doesnt require much chakra control in Gai and Lee's case. So not everyone can break genjutsu such as Naruto before kurama control
DRAGONBPY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 11:45 PM   #45
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,642
Thanks: 2,001
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_609_Prediction_Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by DRAGONBPY View Post
@KYF, im saying he can dispel genjutsu not use genjutsu. Do you even read. And as for chakra control, only high level chakra control can break genjutsu as it requires you to disrupt your own chakra and taijutsu doesn't require much chakra control in Gai and Lee's case. So not everyone can break genjutsu such as Naruto before Kurama control
question, didn't he break Itachi's genjutsu?

If not i would accept it, but i think he can or could break someone else's genjutsu. That is of a lower level, before he bonded with Kurama that is.

Now the question is can he break ALL Genjutsu now, thanks to Kurama?


Also having Sage mode may help too, you know going from base to Sage mode disrupting his chakra.

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 11-13-2012 at 11:51 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
DRAGONBPY (11-14-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 07:33 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.