Shadow Operations - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Indepth Interests > Debates Section > Conspiracy Theories

Conspiracy Theories Talk about your theories here.

Old 11-08-2012, 04:41 PM   #1
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Shadow Operations

So last night, I watched this show, Shadow Operations, on truTV. Never seen the show before or any advertising, so I don't know if it's a new show or what, but the cable guide did state that the episode I watched was a new episode.... so with that being stated, the show was about the cover up of a space program dealing with Mars.

The conspirators who are now apparently coming out, have stated that the U.S.A. has been to Mars for 40+ years now, going on 50. They also have stated that a "shadow" government has developed teleportation as well as transportation that exceeds the speed of sound 2000x over.

Anyone else have any ideas or information regarding this? Don't necessarily believe it, but it is interesting none the less.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 11-08-2012, 05:10 PM   #2
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of
Re: Shadow Operations

Anything and everything on trutv is fake.....so i would bet that this not really happening

Last edited by SirBenoit; 11-08-2012 at 05:14 PM.
SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:13 PM   #3
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
anything on trutv is fake
I know, but it was interesting none the less. One of the conspirators that stated to have traveled to Mars via teleportation looked like a slimmed down Karl Rove with a full head of hair.

O_o

Maybe there is something to the conspiracy after all.
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
SirBenoit (11-08-2012)
Old 11-08-2012, 05:19 PM   #4
SirBenoit
Sennin

SirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud ofSirBenoit has much to be proud of

i'll have to check it out sometime, its probably as bad as the mermaid conspiracy episode on discovery.

SirBenoit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2012, 05:27 PM   #5
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Quote:
Originally Posted by SirBenoit View Post
i'll have to check it out sometime, its probably as bad as the mermaid conspiracy episode on discovery.
As far as being informative and factual, it's a little bit better. But as far as entertainment value, it's definitely better imo.
Old 08-19-2013, 04:26 PM   #6
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
So last night, I watched this show, Shadow Operations, on truTV. Never seen the show before or any advertising, so I don't know if it's a new show or what, but the cable guide did state that the episode I watched was a new episode.... so with that being stated, the show was about the cover up of a space program dealing with Mars.

The conspirators who are now apparently coming out, have stated that the U.S.A. has been to Mars for 40+ years now, going on 50. They also have stated that a "shadow" government has developed teleportation as well as transportation that exceeds the speed of sound 2000x over.

Anyone else have any ideas or information regarding this? Don't necessarily believe it, but it is interesting none the less.
for every year of technological advancement we see I. E I phone 6 the military and the government are ahead 40 years. they use shit like movies to test how the public would respond.

Remember before all the smartphones had sliding features the showcased the technology in Minority report.. then we could zoom in and make pages larger.. so the next innovation will be search and navigation like Alfred in Iron man.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote