Naruto_Anime_282 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Anime

Naruto Anime Talk about the anime series Naruto here! Remember, this is anime only. No manga!

Old 10-04-2012, 01:12 PM   #1
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Naruto_Anime_282

http://www.fandom.com/fandom/naruto/...den-anime-282/

Pretty Good episode! Canon straight through
apacolypz is online now   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
f1madman (10-12-2012)

Old 10-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #2
f1madman
Genin

f1madman is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_Anime_282

Loved the music played during Minato vs A/B
f1madman is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to f1madman For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (10-05-2012)
Old 10-05-2012, 12:01 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

Indeed I enjoyed the intensity of the music at that moment...pretty stellar episode...really smooth and perfect transitions the screens were...
Old 10-19-2012, 07:52 AM   #4
emachina
Jounin

emachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura aboutemachina has a spectacular aura about

Not even going to waste a topic. Anyone watch the latest filler with Sai needing emotion to draw a tiger to seal things? Dafuq?
Old 10-19-2012, 10:40 AM   #5
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by emachina View Post
Not even going to waste a topic. Anyone watch the latest filler with Sai needing emotion to draw a tiger to seal things? Dafuq?
they destroyed this episode with that fucking emotional energy BULLSHIT! I am so past being annoyed by this recent anime. I couldn't stomach watching it. My insides cringed! Gay ass Sai! ( No offense to anyone just saying the word fits...)
For fucks sake why did he need emotions for a fucking jutsu in the first place? Ain't like he's a fucking Uchiha...WTH? On top of that the risk of the jutsu was cool...Good thing Lee was his comrade..if it was me he would of been 187 game over... well i think i am going to go hit a punching bag.... peace
Old 10-19-2012, 10:58 AM   #6
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light

Its understandable, Danzou's not going to put his ass on the line like the 3rd with the Death God Seal, he's using his grunts. Other villages as well, the Dudes with the Cloth Seals, etc. Kishi attempted to give Rock, and Lee some character.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 02:21 PM   #7
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

The most recent anime episode was a let down .. Pakura had potential to be a beast but she didn't seem like a badass of the sand how does a simple water tech stop a kekaigenkai of scorch.. isn't it made of fire and wind making it aa billion times more powerful than a normal katon atach. that shit should have ate through the cloth and water . Now I hope the do a decent episode on the explosion style guy now he was cool with his IDGAF attitude.. he reminded me of how Naruto villains used to be
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2012, 11:31 PM   #8
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Human Rasengan View Post
The most recent anime episode was a let down .. Pakura had potential to be a beast but she didn't seem like a badass of the sand how does a simple water tech stop a kekaigenkai of scorch.. isn't it made of fire and wind making it aa billion times more powerful than a normal katon atach. that shit should have ate through the cloth and water . Now I hope the do a decent episode on the explosion style guy now he was cool with his IDGAF attitude.. he reminded me of how Naruto villains used to be
Gari had the perfect attitude...like fuck it all! Imma make ya explode...lol shit was nice and the combined KKG made the duo a serious threat. They scattered bodies everywhere. Anime episode could of been great but they got all sentimental and tried to have the talk no jutsu effect. Made my brain boiled over. If they would had left out all the Master, student shit...it could of been SUPER or delete as you said that weak ass cloth and water combo bullshit! Pakura should of dusted all that shit and ended game...but anyway TNJ worked and she ended up becoming full on puppet with Gari. How can any KKG user of such a caliber be killed like such or go down by fucking TNJ!!!!! I'm gone...gotta take a smoke break
Old 11-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #9
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about

I'm glad the anime is using the war to support filler material. Like this week the needle swordsman set up was cool as hell.

The Rin flashback to weave relevance of current events more plausible was the only drawback but I've noticed that the anime n manga have a concurrent tie in from time to time
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Old 11-12-2012, 10:08 PM   #10
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

I'm glad the anime is using the war to support filler material. Like this week the needle swordsman set up was cool as hell.

The Rin flashback to weave relevance of current events more plausible was the only drawback but I've noticed that the anime n manga have a concurrent tie in from time to time

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE