Naruto_611 - Page 8 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums



Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2012, 07:09 AM   #106
apacolypz
ANBU
 
apacolypz's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: NC Raleigh
Posts: 1,752
Thanks: 675
Thanked 954 Times in 481 Posts
apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_611

Lettttttssssss get ready to rummmmmmmmmm bbbbbblllleeeeee!

On a side note...the more i read this chapter...the more i am ok with it....also the last page is really growing on me..i love the way he drew guy,cloud nin and kakashi....idk i feel the shit storm of plot no jutsu working its magic but even so i only pray we at least get a proper fight with many known ninjas showing off. I wanna see combos and more highlights from rookie 9 and alliance side. I agree that madara is not taking this serious....ultimate susanoo alone could come out and guarantee zero alliance interference. Even with 20,000 fodder nins...if they don't possess equal skills of their respective kage...they are easily done for...as stated gaara, mei and oonoki would be the best of the kage party. Strongest force together as far as offense. Still compared to ultimate...what are they gonna do?...give oonoki or naruto all their chakra and put it into one attack...but unless madara is sealed...which he seems to be totally against....i don't see the battle ending " even if they could bring down ultimate susanoo."

unlimited chakra,immortal and vast array of jutsu knowledge, powered with one incredible juubi toy..madara is just going insane with all the fun he is having....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote


Old 11-30-2012, 09:08 AM   #107
Vengeance
Death Scythe
 
Vengeance's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,050
Thanks: 4,776
Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of
Re: Naruto_611

Oonoki & Guy both dealt fatal blows to Madara. Just saying the only reason he's even around is because he's an edo golem. Clearly he's being overestimated.

Anyway the only way I can see the villains gaining a significant advantage at this point is by executing "Infinite Tsukuyomi" where Naruto & or Sasuke would end up braking it.

PS: Wasn't the original goal to become a Jink of the Juubi thereby becoming the true new Sage of the Six Paths? Why haven't Madara or Obito attempted to seal it within themselves yet?

Troll face prediction: Sasuke swings in off of a vine screaming like a maniac & seals the Juubi within himself to become the ten tails Jink. Everyone in the Naruto community gets butt hurt & throws a rage fit.
__________________

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-30-2012 at 09:13 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 11:47 AM   #108
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Still looking for where this stated KYF was wrong. Really appears that I stated I didn't understand how anyone would get him to say he's wrong unless the Manga provided future evidence that clearly refutes what he's saying. Which is roughly how things have panned out in this forum each and every time.

Nope. Absolutely nothing in there that says at the moment KYF is wrong with what he is saying just that he believes it to be true. In fact, it really seems like I'm going at people who are prepared to argue to death whatever it was he was saying.

Huh. That's just odd.

@KYF - Cool story, bro.
You claim things I post are only right in my head... is a clear statement that I am only right in my own head... DO not try to act like you didn't imply this...

And of course i am not going to admit I am wrong until the manga actually refutes my theory unless someone can actually point out an actual contradiction that actually destroys the theory itself...

take this into consideration... I find evidence that sasuke has power in him that acts like naruto's kyuubi power, and is even compared as the exact same by karin and the other half of the kyuubi is missing... So the other half could possibly be in sasuke since we had yet to see what minato actually did with it... However, the idea of sasuke having the other half of the kyuubi was all the counter evidence anyone needed thus I was crazy, my theory had been debunked by such an opinion and so I am a hack...

This is an example of the shit i have to deal with... The obvious possibility of sasuke having the kyuubi's other half was there due to the evidence, but it was not evidence due to the nature of the idea it was supporting... Even though it turned out to be the case sasuke does not have the other half of the kyuubi... I still have to deal with this crap instead of actually creating an argument with evidence that refutes my theory logically... objectively... instead of subjectively...

this is why I can be the way I am sometimes... I am a monster of your own creation... Perhaps if some of you didn't argue so poorly and use mere opinion as evidence then I wouldn't be forced to resort to this...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Like I care... this is a manga where "red hair = Uzumaki" so...
ANother thing I was right about... Lol! And who cares... SG eye's=uchiha... The uzumaki's red hair is similar to the MS... The color changes when the power is overused... just as the uchia's MS eye's do too...

Is the idea so bad if the power of the uzumaki is what makes the hair red??? Definitely not as bad if all uzumaki just simply have red hair for the sake of having a certain hair color...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
I can't believe that there are so many people dogging on KYF. I'll admit, he's outlandish, annoying, stubborn, thick-headed, persistant, did I mention annoying?

Back to point.... the law of averages state that is he has a 50% chance of being wrong/correct every time when he makes a theory, when in reality.... it's much lower.... but after you've made hundreds, possibly thousands of theories... you're bound to get a couple right. Just sayin'.

@Num
Even fundamentalist Christians think that guy is... "special".
That's just crap... I know I have not even made 100 theories... You are being outlandish now... You are making an objective argument about your subjective opinion of how many theories I have made...

I call fallacy... If your going to try and discredit me, at least do it right...
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 12:05 PM   #109
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Sorry for double post, ran out of room....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Oonoki & Guy both dealt fatal blows to Madara. Just saying the only reason he's even around is because he's an edo golem. Clearly he's being overestimated.

Anyway the only way I can see the villains gaining a significant advantage at this point is by executing "Infinite Tsukuyomi" where Naruto & or Sasuke would end up braking it.

PS: Wasn't the original goal to become a Jink of the Juubi thereby becoming the true new Sage of the Six Paths? Why haven't Madara or Obito attempted to seal it within themselves yet?

Troll face prediction: Sasuke swings in off of a vine screaming like a maniac & seals the Juubi within himself to become the ten tails Jink. Everyone in the Naruto community gets butt hurt & throws a rage fit.
Do what?? Oonoki landed a blow on madara because he let him....



And Gai's noon tiger was not shown going through sasanoo... or even harming madara in the least so how did he land a fatal blow???
This is what was shown and none of it shows madara harmed in the least...


So how's being a golem saved madara other then when he purposely dropped his meteor on himself and the alliance???
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Konnaha_yellow_flash For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-03-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 12:42 PM   #110
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 213
Thanks: 49
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_611

VENGEANCE stop ACTING like a noob. U KNO DAMN WELL GUY CAN'T KILL MADARA. U saying wen edo madara first arrived they should have called guy, onooki, some sealing ninja and they would have been alrite. -_- . IM being retarded?? Bottom line: madara and obito are going to be defeated cause they have to be. Even like act said if he decided to drop a meteor again what would they do? He won't tho....u see? He's not going to use his abilities to the max and kill these ninja off. So your right. What I said was I can't see them seriously beating him, but they will cause of plot.

The ONLY reason people were able to land hits was because he wasn't fighting seriously. He knew they weren't going to seal him and apparently he was waiting for the the jubii. U tellin me hudora er w.e guy used can go through perfect susanoo? -_-. This dude hasn't been in str8 kill mode since he came. And he def wasnt "on his ass" he was sitting waiting for the jubii to come back u saw the panel. Wit him chillin. As SOON as the jubii came back he got happy and ran to it fast as hell.

As far as the Kage, he was Seeing how strong they were, he let them land hits. He says he was fooling with them.

As far as the sage...stop being dumb. U tellin me the jubii is the source of chakra. Ok. How the fuck do the ninja kno how to use the chakra?! The sage...the jubii wasn't going around teaching people how to mold and use chakra. It was the sage. That's the point.

Ur smarter than this veng stop trolling

Last edited by Amuro; 12-01-2012 at 10:51 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
Konnaha_yellow_flash (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 12:54 PM   #111
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
You claim things I post are only right in my head... is a clear statement that I am only right in my own head... DO not try to act like you didn't imply this...
And the problem there is? If you find evidence and prediction something and it has not been confirmed by the manga itself, yet you argue like it is the truth, then in your own head you are convinced you are correct, rather than speculating.

You're hypothesis is still unconfirmed. You aren't correct until it is confirmed. So while you say "this is how it is" the only place you are correct is "in your head".

You aren't the only one who does so nor is it wholly wrong to act as such. Don't act like what I said was a horrible insult.
__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:06 PM   #112
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage
 
Konnaha_yellow_flash's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Age: 29
Posts: 7,810
Thanks: 853
Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
And the problem there is? If you find evidence and prediction something and it has not been confirmed by the manga itself, yet you argue like it is the truth, then in your own head you are convinced you are correct, rather than speculating.

You're hypothesis is still unconfirmed. You aren't correct until it is confirmed. So while you say "this is how it is" the only place you are correct is "in your head".

You aren't the only one who does so nor is it wholly wrong to act as such. Don't act like what I said was a horrible insult.
I am not taking it as an insult, but you claiming I am arguing speculation as truth, manga fact...
What instance have I argued that a theory is correct before it is revealed other then the juubi being where all the sage's abilities (RG, SG, powerful body, chakra, ect) came from??? This is one that is so obvious that it is basically canon, I am just waiting for confirmation and I say that...

I am not claiming it is correct as of now, only that it is so obvious that it is almost canon... Now other then this, what are you referring to because you cannot base your argument on one recent post...

Where have I argued that my theories are right before they are confirmed...??? All I can possibly prove is that the premise is correct... that the evidence is credible and the idea itself is plausible and therefore likely to come to pass... That is it... I am not sure what it is you are trying to argue here because what you are saying sounds more like certain others I argue with... Those who try to pass off their opinion's as fact and needing no evidence to support because they are fact...

Please provide me with links ot these instances (other then the one I mentioned) where I try to pass of my speculation as truth, manga fact....
__________________
KNOWLEDGE TO LIVE BY...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...


MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....


ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 01:33 PM   #113
ACt
Heart Wizard
 
ACt's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: The Halls of Irreverence
Posts: 3,237
Thanks: 5,289
Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
I am not taking it as an insult, but you claiming I am arguing speculation as truth, manga fact...
What instance have I argued that a theory is correct before it is revealed other then the juubi being where all the sage's abilities (RG, SG, powerful body, chakra, ect) came from??? This is one that is so obvious that it is basically canon, I am just waiting for confirmation and I say that...

I am not claiming it is correct as of now, only that it is so obvious that it is almost canon... Now other then this, what are you referring to because you cannot base your argument on one recent post...

Where have I argued that my theories are right before they are confirmed...??? All I can possibly prove is that the premise is correct... that the evidence is credible and the idea itself is plausible and therefore likely to come to pass... That is it... I am not sure what it is you are trying to argue here because what you are saying sounds more like certain others I argue with... Those who try to pass off their opinion's as fact and needing no evidence to support because they are fact...

Please provide me with links ot these instances (other then the one I mentioned) where I try to pass of my speculation as truth, manga fact....
Heh. Please provide examples where I do this except the one I willingly offered up, even though that proves your point.


Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Anyone recognize what the kyuubi is doing here... it look awfully familiar...


I knew it... the kyuubi does have skill with nature energy... I thought it would be more effective for the kyuubi to gather the nature energy because of it's size... Looks like kyuubi sage mode is really coming soon...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Denial much!!! I mean, the fact that the juubi is a nature energy being and the kyuubi comes from it as a huge piece of that power... Then, to top it off, Kurama says... "I need to prepare some chakra"... then sits in sage stance just as naruto does and starts to gather something which is shown by the ripples around kurama...

[IMG]



Face it... Kurama is gathering nature energy to create more of his chakra for battle... How else could a bijuu gain power without eating food and resting...

How is it that bijuu's power always rebuild and never die... Because they are tied to the planets endless source of power to draw off of... They are all bound by nature energy and thus can never die as long as the planets energy remains...
It is the same for the juubi... It is a giant mass of nature energy so it cannot die either... Only be sealed....


__________________
I've become
A simple souvenir of someone's kill
And like the sea
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:00 PM   #114
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin
 
jekyl_hyde's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Posts: 1,362
Thanks: 763
Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
That's just crap... I know I have not even made 100 theories... You are being outlandish now... You are making an objective argument about your subjective opinion of how many theories I have made...

I call fallacy... If your going to try and discredit me, at least do it right...
This coming from the guy who's done some research into Kishi's basis for the names of the sharingan techniques, theorizing on the different jutsus of the sharigan and the rinnegan, the uzumakis, the senju, the correlation between the last two.... need I continue?

I'm not trying to discredit you parse... I did give you a somewhat back-handed compliment... but chill dude.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 02:59 PM   #115
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU
 
jericho Uzimaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Fayetteville, NC
Posts: 1,645
Thanks: 2,003
Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto_611

Morning Tiger DID knock Madara, whom was IN Susan'oo, quite a few feet.

His intent was to kill Gai with that attack and possibly Bee.

"i will get rid of them for you."

So at that time he was serious. In fact I don't think since he entered THIS fight he has said that he wasn't. He arrived and basically said, "You kill them while I get the 9 tails".

also, "we need to kill them before we start the Genjutsu."

those are serious statements.

in other words in the previous situation he was trying to get Kurama and maybe Gyuki. Now he just wants to get started with his plan. Which means it maybe Meteor Bowling time and the Alliance are the pins!

Keep in mind he may be restricted due to being connected to the Juubi. So he may or may not be able to do all his jutsu like before. I don't see Obito phasing any attacks while connected either.




Also @ KYF. The other half of Kurama's chakra is sealed within Minato, inside the Death God dimension. This was stated in the Kushina flashback of the "birth of Naruto".

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 11-30-2012 at 03:06 PM.
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
Clone_Sage (12-01-2012), Vengeance (11-30-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 08:07 PM   #116
Dagoro
The surgeon of death
 
Dagoro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Braving the New World.
Posts: 8,831
Thanks: 76
Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: Naruto_611

Quote:
Morning Tiger DID knock Madara, whom was IN Susan'oo, quite a few feet.

His intent was to kill Gai with that attack and possibly Bee.

"i will get rid of them for you."

So at that time he was serious.
You and Veng are equally ridiculous. If Madara were to take this shit seriously he would be inside his megazord the whole time. Seriousness implies the wiliness to do w/e it takes to win, he clearly is not doing that.

And quit it with the "Gai knock him on his ass" BS, the man got up moments later like nothing happened.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
Amuro (12-01-2012), ckraizitee (12-03-2012)
Old 11-30-2012, 08:30 PM   #117
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing
 
ask me anything's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Impel Down
Posts: 3,199
Thanks: 9,036
Thanked 3,655 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Naruto_611

I still haven't even seen any proof that Morning Tiger even penetrated through Madara's Susanoo. Knocking it down is cool and all, but if Madara didn't actually get damaged in the process then the whole argument about how he could have been incapacitated if a sealing team were present, is then completely invalid.

All we know for sure is that MT caught Susanoo in it's jaw, exploded into a huge blast, and the next chapter Madara is sitting on some ledge watching Obito fight the Scooby Doo and the Gang.
__________________


Last edited by ask me anything; 11-30-2012 at 08:32 PM.
ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-03-2012)
Old 12-01-2012, 06:32 AM   #118
Pritha
Chuunin
 
Pritha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Posts: 458
Thanks: 473
Thanked 142 Times in 97 Posts
Pritha is on a distinguished road
Re: Naruto_611

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/naruto/v50/c466/5.html

Just so u know, it just pains if u use susano for long but i really have no idea abt what these edo idiots are feeling
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 08:49 AM   #119
Amuro
Genin
 
Amuro's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Posts: 213
Thanks: 49
Thanked 77 Times in 52 Posts
Amuro is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Naruto_611

I think u guys need to re-check that panel when perfect susanoo swung his sword... that shit cut mountains and leveled the battlefield lmfao, Then check how big that myokuton forest was with the plants, the pollen made the Kage pass out Lol, then check how big those meteors were, then re-check that Kage fight..all of his clones were in susanoo, he had 25 of them shits -_- (iirc he had 5 per person and that battle started with a lot of fodder ninja around), his susanoo had legs LOL (idk why bt that's funny to me I dnt recall any other susanoo with legs). He had the perfect susanoo out then itachi ended edo tensei, madara looked at his hands, he was fading away. He did some hand seals, re-materialized and started talking shit like "I'm not the type of person to be bound by such a jutsu". "They say anyone who has seen perfect susanoo dies..." (Itachi ending edo took him out of it) "..it would be a bit disgraceful pulling it out again after withdrawing it once" do u understand that? He was toying with them. He was mad because the Kage were so weak LOL and he was fighting 5 at once -_-. He started complaining, wishing harishma was around basically saying they don't make em like they used to. Before that dis dude was twirling thru fodder ninja setting them on fire n shit paralyzingly ninja with genjutsu n what nt, it took like 10 ninja with water jutsu to counter his fire tech. re-read 560 n 561. Im sorry but he'd fuck the alliance up by himself as a edo (naruto would give him problems tho). The ONLY reason there gonna win is plot, they have to...what kinda shit is this gonna be if he killed naruto, bee and everybody and Kishi ended the manga? The bad guys gonna lose..they have to

Think about this: he was fighting the 8&9 tailed jinchuriki basically by himself, and he was fucking them up. Naruto went in to giant fox mode...he forced him out with a bijuu chakra draining wood dragon and had killer bee choked up by some myokuton plants LOL(or maybe the wood dragon).guy would have died a while ago but he was on top of killer bee...madara wasn't trying to kill naruto and bee because he was still trying to seal them in the gedo mazou thing. Which was a good thing for guy cause if he was running around trying to fight him he wouldda died...hes slower than raikage and weaker than tsunade -_- Maybe I missed it but I haven't seen naruto land a single hit on madara once since this battle started. I'm nt saying madaras a god but he def isn't over-rated...I guess that's my point

Last edited by Amuro; 12-01-2012 at 10:43 AM.
Amuro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amuro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-03-2012), Emissary of Justice (12-03-2012)
Old 12-01-2012, 10:16 AM   #120
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power
 
NeoKakarott023's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Parts Unknown, East Blue
Posts: 5,152
Thanks: 3,846
Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Naruto_611

Okay I won't call the 20k army fodder, I do believe Ridoku simply sealed the Jyuubi and used its chakra for most of his feats. I don't think that any of the army will have that much of a pivotal effect against Madara. I believe Madara up until this last chapter has been EXPONENTIALLLY BORED. The Dude has been playing with his numerous jutsu's like a deck of cards in Yu Ghi Oh, at will. Madara could have at least merc'd everybody on the battlefield at least 3 to 4 times, and thats without even using Jyuubs IMHO.

Nobody has threatened Madara seriously in his mind since he woke up from Edo, they're simply in the way of his plan. And like Obito stated he's like a kid, hell I understand, the Dude hasn't fought anybody since Harashirma all the way back in the day, I'd want to floss too.
__________________

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).


I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to NeoKakarott023 For This Useful Post:
Amuro (12-01-2012)
Reply


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.