Bleach 518 - Page 2 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 11-28-2012, 10:12 AM   #16
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road
Re: Bleach 518

Am I the only one that liked Ganjo's new look?

And guys... remember... as stated before by numerous people.... Kubo is the King of Trolls.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (11-28-2012), Vengeance (11-28-2012)

Old 11-28-2012, 10:30 AM   #17
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jekyl_hyde View Post
Am I the only one that liked Ganjo's new look?
Actually Ganju & Kukaku were my favorite part of the chapter & yes Ganju did look like a boss. I'm hoping he's been training relentlessly ever sense the rescue the princess arc(save Rukia/SS arc). He at the very least should be around Tsukishima & Ginjo's level if not stronger.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-28-2012 at 10:41 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:56 AM   #18
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone else feel after this chapter that Aizen got shitted on or is it just me?!

The guy had to go through all that crap to make the Kings key when all that was required was to be shot out of an oversized cannon...poor sap.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:04 PM   #19
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

^haha well said woody .... anyways what was the crap about "letting him go"??? does that mean There is going to be an attack without ichigo on it and when the quincy's come to the palace, ichigo will fight them, in the mean time the king dies with a stray hit and ichigo succeeds him as the new king? Pretty good stroy for a troll i guess
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 02:15 PM   #20
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I don't really care about Aizen being shat on right now. This chapter raised a lot of interesting questions that I'm hoping Kubo answers. All I do know is that Kisuke must be a serious bad @$$ to interrupt the Zero Squad like that and no one gave him any lip, but they punked out the Gotei 13 last chapter.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 04:23 PM   #21
Myth
Kage

Thanked 2,622 Times in 1,635 Posts
Myth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really niceMyth is just really nice

Aizen vs the blondie bitch boy of juha bach callin it now

Ginjo and tsukushima thank goodness i liked those guys as characters tskushimas ability is cool ganju is just like ichigo only crazier

Last edited by Myth; 11-28-2012 at 04:24 PM.
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 05:20 PM   #22
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
So what I "learned"(reinforced old theory) from this chapter is that Ichigo is from the Shiba clan. "Uncle" as they called it is obviously Isshin. Though I'm pretty sure everyone already knew that because of Kaien.

On another note I can't wait to see Ganju (& hopefully Kukaku) in action again. It's been way to long.
I pretty much agree with this. I also think Ichigo is the reincarnated soul of Kaien. It's been so damn long since anything was mentioned about Kaien that I'd actually halfway forgotten about his character.

I'll go one step further though. I think the King of SS is actually Ichigo's ancestor. It makes sense seeing that the Shiba clan apparently has the only method of getting the Zero Squad capsule back to the Palace, and that the capsule conveniently happens to be the right size to fit the cannon. To leave such a powerful tool to them is a definite sign of the utmost trust, considering the only other person entrusted with a "key" is the Captain Commander of the Gotei 13.

It also explains the family connection. Let's say that Isshin was a shinigami Captain from the Shiba clan, and that Kaien was his son. (Both of them exceptionally gifted shinigami BTW.) Isshin gets his powers sealed/lost, and is banished to earth. Some time later Kaien fights that hollow, get infected by it, and is killed. Then his soul just so happens to randomly be reincarnated on earth as Isshin's son....again. I call shenanigans. That's a 1 in a billion chance of happening at best.....unless the king of SS is pulling the strings in your favor. The only reason I see him doing that is because he has a personal connection to the situation, aka a family connection.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 07:10 PM   #23
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
Oh. I doubt that he could pull off an "uncle" relation on the Shibas.
I wasn't suggesting he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kael03 View Post
And if you look again, you'd see that it was Kukaku who said "I saved you from Rukongai" and the 3 responded with a "yeah yeah" attitude after she told them to get back to training.
Just not putting anything past Kubo bullshit wise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ask me anything View Post
It also explains the family connection. Let's say that Isshin was a shinigami Captain from the Shiba clan, and that Kaien was his son.
How about we don't. Kaien, Ganju, and Kukaku are all siblings.

Unless we're going some creepy incest route, I highly doubt Isshin is their father and uncle.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2012, 10:49 PM   #24
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/93252519/18

I am sorry , it been a long time am kinda rusty on the facts but can anyone explain what kukaku is trying to tell us, esp when mentioning disappointing uncle?
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2012, 01:42 AM   #25
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
I wasn't suggesting he did.

Just not putting anything past Kubo bullshit wise.

How about we don't. Kaien, Ganju, and Kukaku are all siblings.

Unless we're going some creepy incest route, I highly doubt Isshin is their father and uncle.
Isshin being Keien, Ganju, & Kukaku's uncle doesn't create incest. It's a simple matter of saying that Isshin's sister or brother is their parent. I'm thinking Keien, Ganju, & Kukaku are Ichigo's cousins.

It's widely hinted that Isshin is the uncle they spoke about based on the past connection with Keien & the fact that "uncle" would get upset/disappointed with Kukaku/Ganju for sending Ichigo away. This shows that the uncle has a direct connection to Ichigo. As a father Isshin wouldn't want his son put in harms way.

@Pritha We don't officially know who uncle is. My money is on Isshin though.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 11-29-2012 at 01:52 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
Pritha (11-29-2012), PSJiraiya (11-29-2012), woody_3162 (11-29-2012)
Old 11-29-2012, 03:08 PM   #26
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Isshin being Keien, Ganju, & Kukaku's uncle doesn't create incest. It's a simple matter of saying that Isshin's sister or brother is their parent. I'm thinking Keien, Ganju, & Kukaku are Ichigo's cousins.

It's widely hinted that Isshin is the uncle they spoke about based on the past connection with Keien & the fact that "uncle" would get upset/disappointed with Kukaku/Ganju for sending Ichigo away. This shows that the uncle has a direct connection to Ichigo. As a father Isshin wouldn't want his son put in harms way.

@Pritha We don't officially know who uncle is. My money is on Isshin though.
I think there has to be a lot more than that for a reason.
Isshin has never been (from what he has shown) to step in Ichigo's way, even when he has come close to dying.
And what harm could there be in going to the other realm compared to going to Hueco Mundo or going after Juha Bach.?

(this is dependant on the translation) but do you remember how Kyoraku fits greeted the Zero squad? He said something like, what do you want this time? Kind of a weird way to ask (makes me also wonder when else they came down and what the hell they did).

I think it's just that certain people probably know a lot more about what's going on and maybe what this implies.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2012, 11:48 PM   #27
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by woody_3162 View Post
Does anyone else feel after this chapter that Aizen got shitted on or is it just me?!

The guy had to go through all that crap to make the Kings key when all that was required was to be shot out of an oversized cannon...poor sap.
I doubt merely going to the kings realm to assassinate the King was Aizen's only Goal... If merely being shot up into the sky by kukaku cannon can get you there...

The creation of the king's key is likely a key that can get you in anywhere, not just the kings realms... Aizen likely wanted to go to where juha and sternriters are, as well as Hell... After becoming Hollow as well... Aizen seems to merely want the death of the king and to test his full power...

Breaking into hell and challenging someone there or fighting juha bach may have been the only way to truly test himself if Ichigo failed to step up like he did... I just think Aizen is too smart to merely go through all that, All that just to go to the kings realms.... That's my opinion on the matter...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA

Last edited by Konnaha_yellow_flash; 12-01-2012 at 11:50 PM.
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2012, 01:06 AM   #28
kael03
Aspiring Physicist

Thanked 8,718 Times in 3,842 Posts
kael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the roughkael03 is a jewel in the rough

The Key's sole purpose is to access the Royal realm. The canon thing is just for the pillar the 0 Squad uses.

Do remember that Aizen turned down Juhabach when he stopped in for a chat.

If the King's Key could access where Juhabach and co. have been staying, don't you think Yamamoto would've gone there centuries ago? You know, since the location of the key is known to only the Captain Commander.
kael03 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kael03 For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-02-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-02-2012)
Old 12-03-2012, 09:37 AM   #29
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Read what I wrote again: "...father AND uncle."

AMA was saying he thought Kaien was Isshin's son.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 08:05 PM   #30
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,657 Times in 1,600 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emissary of Justice View Post
Read what I wrote again: "...father AND uncle."

AMA was saying he thought Kaien was Isshin's son.
Ahem, let's me just remind you about how things work in Soul Society, since you either forgot or didn't know to begin with.

http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v09/c076/8.html
http://www.mangahere.com/manga/bleach/v09/c076/9.html

So there's nothing wrong about what I said. Family titles don't really mean anything in Soul Society. A tiny percentage of family members actually find each other while everybody else is pretty much adopted by each other. A person who just died can come there and wind up living in a "family" of completely random people he just met and over the years (and decades, and centuries, etc...) come to form family bonds with them like that.

So there's really no definite proof that anybody in the Shiba clan is blood related to begin with. They could all be a big foster family for all we know, so Isshin being called "Uncle" is irrelevant. He could very well think of Kaien as a son, if that's the kind of relationship the two of them fostered. It's just a title that implies that he's older then Kaien, Ganjo, and Kukaku, and that they respect him as their elder no different then a real family might.

So yeah, no incest involved.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ask me anything For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-04-2012)