Claymore 133 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Anime & Manga

Anime & Manga Talk about some other anime and manga series in this section of the forum!

Old 12-03-2012, 06:59 PM   #1
killerrabbit9
Chuunin

killerrabbit9 will become famous soon enoughkillerrabbit9 will become famous soon enough
Claymore 133

Its here!

http://mangastream.com/read/claymore/59414757/1

Nice to see Clare on the attack. I'm not sure what the point of the Riful-thingy (Ridauf?) is other than to provide a Deus Ex Machina to slow down/weaken Praciella. In any case its giving Praciella a good fight.

Old 12-04-2012, 06:15 AM   #2
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road
Re: Claymore 133

Yeah though I was expecting a little more from Clare.not only that new abilities..besides mastering her old ones. Also Ritful seems to be strengthened as well. I was not expecting Priscilla to have any difficulty killing/absorbing her. Now the older generation warriors...are they there to help or simply cut their foes in half? Lastly the organizations last two male members seem to be underestimating the character of this manga....
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:27 AM   #3
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Clare's a beast. She's still experimenting with her new strength yet is already this powerful.

@apacolypz Clare demonstrated a new ability in chapter 131 which she inherited from Rafaela.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-04-2012 at 06:31 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:30 AM   #4
apacolypz
ANBU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Clare's a beast. She's still experimenting with her new strength yet is already this powerful.
I mean yeah she is a beast..she was handling Cassandra's heads particular well. Though as Organization dude says...nothing but flies in front of her....I am expecting a larger scale either high speed sword attack or something new all together...Clare needs to be able to swipe a foe and keep moving..though these are not typical foes...We will see what she will do next...if she has another highlight chapter.....
Old 12-04-2012, 06:43 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I mean yeah she is a beast..she was handling Cassandra's heads particular well. Though as Organization dude says...nothing but flies in front of her....I am expecting a larger scale either high speed sword attack or something new all together...Clare needs to be able to swipe a foe and keep moving..though these are not typical foes...We will see what she will do next...if she has another highlight chapter.....
Well like 2 chapters ago she did show a new ability inherited from Rafaela. She's shown the ability to not only read an AOs movements but also counter attack as well. I think the organization dude doesn't know WTF he's talking about at this point. It's safe to label Clare as a rank 1 Claymore in ability based on what she's shown already. I mean really now when has a single Claymore(besides Teresa with Rosemary) ever fought with an AO like that? Even Miria was having serious problems with Hysteria even with a full squad to back her up. Clares power can only go up from here.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-04-2012 at 06:49 AM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 06:49 AM   #6
apacolypz
ANBU

Yeah you are correct she did use her move. I want to see something of her own...something she doesn't simply borrow...something she innovates herself..I certainly agree...Clare is not level 47 anymore..she is def a top tier number 1 warrior. Yes she will only go up from here..I am actually curious about her transformative state. I wanna see her cut lose! I can't wait to see Raki's development.
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (12-04-2012)