Naruto 612 Discussion - Page 3 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Naruto Series > Naruto Manga

Naruto Manga Talk about the manga series Naruto here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-05-2012, 12:33 PM   #31
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Thanked 1,558 Times in 509 Posts
jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about
Re: Naruto 612 Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
Kind of boring chapter. More Shika Temari shipping but other than that meh. Also when were there so many Sarutobi & why does everyone & their mother know Gale & Youton release?
Jonin know or master two elements.

Some know three.

All master at least one, each village has a specialty element.
Konoha=fire
Sand=wind
Rock=earth
Mist=water
cloud=lightning

why is it a problem that there are many Shinobi form their respected villages using similar jutsu?

It's not like Shika came out with, "Leaf Village FTG... Cloud village, Black panther jutsu...Mist, Lava release...Sand village, giant sand burial...Rock Village, dust element and Leaf again finish it with...Rasengans!!"

my point is no one used a jutsu that has been stated as rare to just ONE PERSON. it's over 100,000 ninja for God's sake I hope they had more to offer than kunai and sealing techniques! lol
jericho Uzimaki is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-06-2012), ninjalostboy95 (12-05-2012)

Old 12-05-2012, 12:37 PM   #32
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

The main clans as in large groups of people in Konoha were always portrayed as the Uchiha(killed off), the Senju (assumed killed off), the Hyuuga, the Nara, the Akimichi, the Yamanaka, the Inuzuka, & the Aburame.

The Sarotubi from what we knew only consisted of Hiruzen along with his sons & father. At no time was it ever implied that Sarutobi had a shit load of brothers, sisters, or cousins.

It's vaguely hinted that people like Kakashi have some connection to clans like the Inuzuka while Jiraiya has a connection to the Akimichi. What was originally assumed is that some members of these clans procreated with the normals to create lessor renowned branch families like Haruno's, Hatake's, Umino, as well as many others. Sarotubi was assumed to be like these smaller families & now they're an entire large scale clan? This begs to question where the hell did all these Sarutobi's come from?

Edit: Gale & Youton are both KKG & therefore are supposed to be rare. It basically downplays the skill of Shinobi like Darui & Kurotsuchi when everyone & their mother can use so called rare abilities.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-05-2012 at 12:41 PM.
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
NeoKakarott023 (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 12:44 PM   #33
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

jericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura aboutjericho Uzimaki has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by apacolypz View Post
I am not saying the ninja world deserves parents in the picture Jericho. I am saying as I did simply...(IMO) Just I never thought Kishi intended for Konohamaru to have living parents. Could of lost the when he was younger. Idk kinda making him a little similar to Naruto's case. (reoccurring theme for Kishi)

Just saying details family ties and interactions aren't always shown. When the last time you seen Hinabi and Hinata play together?

They don't play together but they do train..
I understand what your saying.

Here is my take on Konohamaru.

He was the other side of Naruto's character type.

Naruto no family, Hamaru a lot of family.

Naruto not accepted, Hamaru popular.

Naruto wanting to be Hokage to be acknowledged and accepted as a person(ultimately).

Hamaru wanting to be Hokage to gain acknowledgment on his OWN, separate from Hurizen.

Basically Naruto never had but always wanted. Konohamru always had never realized how good it was. A outcast of society and a self imposed loner, Naruto basically showed Konohamaru that he was spoiled,lol. He showed him hard work gets you where you want to be.

But i see what your saying about the family thing.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:50 PM   #34
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
The main clans as in large groups of people in Konoha were always portrayed as the Uchiha(killed off), the Senju (assumed killed off), the Hyuuga, the Nara, the Akimichi, the Yamanaka, the Inuzuka, & the Aburame.

The Sarotubi from what we knew only consisted of Hiruzen along with his sons & father. At no time was it ever implied that Sarutobi had a shit load of brothers, sisters, or cousins.

It's vaguely hinted that people like Kakashi have some connection to clans like the Inuzuka while Jiraiya has a connection to the Akimichi. What was originally assumed is that some members of these clans procreated with the normals to create lessor renowned branch families like Haruno's, Hatake's, Umino, as well as many others. Sarotubi was assumed to be like these smaller families & now they're an entire large scale clan? This begs to question where the hell did all these Sarutobi's come from?

Edit: Gale & Youton are both KKG & therefore are supposed to be rare. It basically downplays the skill of Shinobi like Darui & Kurotsuchi when everyone & their mother can use so called rare abilities.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

KKG is a Blood Trait right?

Byakugan is a KKG right? well there is a whole clan of BG users in Konoha.
SG was used by majority of the Uchiha Clan as well.

In other words you can't learn it you have to be born with it, so to speak right?

So why can't these villages have clans within them with certain KKG?
Old 12-05-2012, 12:56 PM   #35
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jericho Uzimaki View Post
Correct me if I'm wrong.

KKG is a Blood Trait right?

Byakugan is a KKG right? well there is a whole clan of BG users in Konoha.
SG was used by majority of the Uchiha Clan as well.

In other words you can't learn it you have to be born with it, so to speak right?

So why can't these villages have clans within them with certain KKG?
Well considering the fact that every other person standing next to Darui was a white person yet they all knew Gale release it seems rather odd. Darui is supposed to have ties to the main family of the Cloud who by all accounts are all black.

Also when it came to multi element KKG these abilities were considered rare even among the families that had them. For example Haku's parents didn't possess KKG yet he was born with one. As far as Sharingan & Byakugan are concerned those aren't natural KKG since their origin can be traced back to the Juubi's power. They're basically born with latent demonic energy already inside of them like the Senju & Uzumaki making them different from elemental KKG.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-05-2012 at 12:58 PM.
Old 12-05-2012, 12:57 PM   #36
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I understand what your saying.

Here is my take on Konohamaru.

He was the other side of Naruto's character type.

Naruto no family, Hamaru a lot of family.

Naruto not accepted, Hamaru popular.

Naruto wanting to be Hokage to be acknowledged and accepted as a person(ultimately).

Hamaru wanting to be Hokage to gain acknowledgment on his OWN, separate from Hurizen.

Basically Naruto never had but always wanted. Konohamru always had never realized how good it was. A outcast of society and a self imposed loner, Naruto basically showed Konohamaru that he was spoiled,lol. He showed him hard work gets you where you want to be.

But i see what your saying about the family thing.
I am always open to opinion. I can dig also what you're saying good fellow.
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 01:02 PM   #37
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
Well considering the fact that every other person standing next to Darui was a white person yet they all knew Gale release it seems rather odd. Darui is supposed to have ties to the main family of the Cloud who by all accounts are all black.

Also when it came to multi element KKG these abilities were considered rare even among the families that had them. For example Haku's parents didn't possess KKG yet he was born with one. As far as Sharingan & Byakugan are concerned those aren't natural KKG since their origin can be traced back to the Juubi's power. They're basically born with latent demonic energy already inside of them like the Senju & Uzumaki making them different from elemental KKG.
okay i see what your saying.

But I didn't think lightning circus was a KKG.

Not saying it isn't only that i wasn't aware.

HEY APOCLYPZE, you realize were both in NC?

Too bad we can't put out our own Manga together,lol. You know we both have creative ideas right....lol

Last edited by jericho Uzimaki; 12-05-2012 at 01:04 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to jericho Uzimaki For This Useful Post:
apacolypz (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 01:04 PM   #38
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:

It's actually called Laser Circus. The KKG is called Gale/Storm release which is a mixture of water & lightning element.

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-05-2012, 01:53 PM   #39
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

on the other note
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/5

That is exactly what i want to see at the end of this series
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Vengeance (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 02:02 PM   #40
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pritha View Post
on the other note
http://mangastream.com/read/naruto/71448878/5

That is exactly what i want to see at the end of this series
So Naruto is smiling because he finally got Sasuke to penetrate him?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
emachina (12-06-2012), Pritha (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 02:10 PM   #41
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
So Naruto is smiling because he finally got Sasuke to penetrate him?
The way Sasuke is sitting on Naruto isn't helping. Double penetration?
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Willy Wonka For This Useful Post:
emachina (12-06-2012), Emissary of Justice (12-11-2012), Gakure (12-12-2012), Shrike (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #42
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Quote:

HEY APOCLYPZE, you realize were both in NC?

Too bad we can't put out our own Manga together,lol. You know we both have creative ideas right....lol
Yeah I was about to PM you about that my good fellow..I was originally gonna say my fellow Carolinian...
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to apacolypz For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-05-2012)
Old 12-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #43
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future

Considering that the whole arc which lasted for, what, 150 chapters? was, by far, the worst that this manga had to offer, I didn't cringe at anything beside the horrible dialogue. It's like Naruto completely lost character in the last 200 chapters (after Pain died). I just cannot comprehend how can Kishimoto write this bad because he had brilliant scenes. It's like he really doesn't give a fuck. I mean, how, just HOW can you keep writing the same moronic dialogue for the 15 chapters?

I AM NARUTO THE MORON! I WILL NOT LET THE WORLD END!

YOU WILL!

I WON'T!

YOU WILL!

Jesus fucking Christ, seriously?
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2012, 02:49 PM   #44
jericho Uzimaki
ANBU

Quote:
It's actually called Laser Circus. The KKG is called Gale/Storm release which is a mixture of water & lightning element.
Storm Release (嵐遁, Ranton; Viz "Gale Style or Storm Style") is an advanced nature kekkei genkai that combines lightning and water-based chakra to create energy beams that can be guided towards the enemy. This kekkei genkai is wielded by Darui, and his clansmen.

So now it is gonna be cannon that his "clan" can use it?

what next The Namikaze clan KKG is FTG no wait, rasengan?!
Old 12-05-2012, 04:08 PM   #45
ninjalostboy95
Moe game on point

Thanked 4,704 Times in 2,856 Posts
ninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really niceninjalostboy95 is just really nice

Shinobi alliance jutsu? Stfu
ninjalostboy95 is offline   Reply With Quote