Bleach 521 - Fandom Forums
Fandom Forums

Go Back   Fandom Forums > Anime & Manga > Bleach Series > Bleach Manga

Bleach Manga Talk about the manga series of Bleach here! Remember, this is manga only. No anime!

Old 12-18-2012, 08:06 AM   #1
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,283 Times in 2,925 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Bleach 521

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/74118353/1

Here it is.

My Bleach knowledge is lacking, but doesn't some of this info seem contradictory to previously established lore ?

Wasn't Urahara the one who came up with the artificial body tech ? That dude created the Zanpaktou ? Aren't the swords an extension of the Shinigami's soul ?

Feel free to clarify.

Last edited by Dagoro; 12-18-2012 at 08:17 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-18-2012), NeoKakarott023 (12-18-2012)

Old 12-18-2012, 08:48 AM   #2
blake
Hunter-Nin

blake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura aboutblake has a spectacular aura about
Re: Bleach 521

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/74118353/1

Here it is.

My Bleach knowledge is lacking, but doesn't some of this info seem contradictory to previously established lore ?

Wasn't Urahara the one who came up with the artificial body tech ? That dude created the Zanpaktou ? Aren't the swords an extension of the Shinigami's soul ?

Feel free to clarify.
I know urahara first introduced the gigai and soul pill, but im not sure if it explicitly said he created them. I guess I just assumed he did
blake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:23 AM   #3
apacolypz
ANBU

apacolypz is on a distinguished road

Yeah well I thought that as well. I guess it was all out of assumption. Yeah this was one odd chapter. The zero squad are all members who innovated or created something for ss.? There is no explanation besides the guy was the first to achieve it maybe?
apacolypz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 09:42 AM   #4
Emissary of Justice
Resident Smartass

Emissary of Justice will become famous soon enoughEmissary of Justice will become famous soon enough

Seems the Zero Division are starting to live up to their hype some.

Bleach and Naruto with good chapters in the same week. I'm kinda scared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
That dude created the Zanpaktou ? Aren't the swords an extension of the Shinigami's soul ?
Yeah, but no one had ever created one until him. Bit odd that Ichigo was able to have one if there was supposed to be some process.

You will be missed.
Emissary of Justice is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Emissary of Justice For This Useful Post:
jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:37 AM   #5
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Thanked 9,331 Times in 4,060 Posts
Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Vavavavoom She's like a sexy chouji.

Monster brawl brought to you by Claymore.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liondemon View Post
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOTKorby View Post
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by batonnoir View Post
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.
Check out this awesome manga called Magi.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed
Vengeance is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
jekyl_hyde (12-18-2012), jericho Uzimaki (12-18-2012), Uchiha09 (12-22-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 10:40 AM   #6
jekyl_hyde
Hunter-Nin

Thanked 1,248 Times in 521 Posts
jekyl_hyde is on a distinguished roadjekyl_hyde is on a distinguished road

I just want to say this... I'm thinking of moving to Japan. If Kubo drew an Americanized comic like that, insinuating the female bust area, feminists around the country would cry foul and what not.... you go Kubo... let the puppies free.
jekyl_hyde is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jekyl_hyde For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 11:11 AM   #7
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

what do they mean by he created the zanpakutou, but cap commander had one(bankai) a 1,000 years ago, and probably before that. How old is this dude? i dont understand.
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 11:19 AM   #8
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Vengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud ofVengeance has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
what do they mean by he created the zanpakutou, but cap commander had one(bankai) a 1,000 years ago, and probably before that. How old is this dude? i dont understand.
It means what it says he developed whatever means is used to issue Zanpakuto to the shinigami. Ever notice how people who aren't with the goten 13 don't have one? People like Kukaku, Ganju, & Yoruichi don't have one yet all of them are above your average shinigami in ability. Yoruichi probably had hers sealed taken away after she help Urahara escape.

Quote:
Yeah vengeance, if i could giuve rep to your o so epic post too i would, but unfortunately I have already repped your greatness already so i cannot either. Just wanted u to know im on your cock now too
Quote:
FOOLS! Time is no obstacle for utter lunacy! Reality is but an illusion that can be ignored if the insane demand it!
Quote:
1) There may well be some literary or map correlation between the Uzumaki and Ireland.

Wanna join me come and play, but I mite shoot you in your face. Bombs and bullets will do the trick. What we need here is a little bit of panic! ~ Get Jinxed

Last edited by Vengeance; 12-18-2012 at 11:20 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Vengeance For This Useful Post:
ckraizitee (12-18-2012)
Old 12-18-2012, 11:45 AM   #9
Willy Wonka
Academy Student

Willy Wonka is an unknown quantity at this point

I thought that.... and she was so....... ba...ba.....boobies!
Willy Wonka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:26 PM   #10
ckraizitee
Genin

ckraizitee is an unknown quantity at this point

What about capt commander?
ckraizitee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 12:43 PM   #11
Vengeance
Death Scythe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckraizitee View Post
What about capt commander?
What about him?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Old 12-18-2012, 01:17 PM   #12
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all

I have a feeling that shinigami do not age in the King's dimension... How else could these shinigami be so old yet look so much younger then Yamamoto who was 1000 years old supposedly...

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 01:37 PM   #13
Pritha
Chuunin

Pritha is on a distinguished road

did anyone think that we might get an answer to ichigo's broken bankai there? if so could be interesting how it will look after fixing it
Pritha is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pritha For This Useful Post:
Old 12-18-2012, 01:50 PM   #14
woody_3162
Chuunin

woody_3162 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quick points based on the questions asked and what i have understood, sorry if i'm wrong or off the mark.

1. SHE said she created the artificial SOUL. As far as i'm aware Urahara has only created the atificial Faux bodies that the souls can go in, not the souls themselves. it seems urahara has expanded on her technique the same way that he recreated the technique of that pool guy on the previous platform.

P.s. This is indicating that hemay have also been here, which in turn indicates he's been through the whole of this journey maybe all the way upto the soul king.Where the hell is all this back story for him coming from?!! And was he possibly invited to join because of creating the Hougyoku?

2. The swords are an extension of their soul, but who came about with technique, process or whatever that allows them to materialise and especially in the shape of a sword.
Yama was around 1000 years (this guy may have been too) but there's nothing to say that the zanpaktou were around then, maybe they had to master and control their reiatsu back then to gain their abilities whereas now its just 'Bankai'!

Last edited by woody_3162; 12-18-2012 at 06:12 PM.
woody_3162 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2012, 03:05 PM   #15
Tmoore
wandering analyst

Tmoore will become famous soon enoughTmoore will become famous soon enough

does anyone have the inkling of feeling that urahara is apart of zero squad?